1%er here. How should I proceed?

Got a DNA test done and it shows that I am 1% African.

Should I kill myself?

Should I embrace the BLM movement?

Do I apply to go to law school?

At 100 IQ, I may be the second smartest African in the world, behind Elon Musk.

user, a plethora of paths have opened up to me and I need you to help me chose which I shall walk.

Attached: 20190327_022654.jpg (720x673, 140K)

These tests deliberately add percentiles to fuck with you for political reasons. Also now your dnq records will be sold to the highest bidder.

Is this your updated results?
Mine had 1% eastern Asian out of nowhere that disappeared when I got updated results.
So did my 10% Sweden. I became almost entirely Anglo and some trace German.

>Sweden

Lol cuck

fake news. this is an ancestry.com test not 23andme.

Same shit retard

nigger

Think about it, theres no way your ancestors fucked a nigger and had the child continue YOUR lineage. It's just absurdly unrealistic. It'd be written down in history, for how rare that was.

Yesss my fellow goyi- I mean, white supremacist. The only way is to kill yourself. You are not truly white you see...

Attached: download.png (600x555, 281K)

But only 3%, though.

I'm betting it's the 3% of Swedes that aren't Leftist.

They do the same shit.

This. That Germanic Europe dna and under could be anything or of the same tribe but they will divide it up as much as possible to show that people in the past race mixed and migrated more than today. Plus they add that 1% african/american/east asian dna for the same reasons. Fuck these kike dna scientists.

That is a good-god-damn point user.

All of my Grandparents are/were based AF.

I'm thinking they add a drop of swirl for anyone that seems too pure.

nobody I know here has ever had those trace regions with ancestry.com, maybe Americans really are just all 1% black

Attached: unknown.png (324x299, 19K)

Thats exactly what they are doing.

Meant same shit as in sell your data. Dunno about them blacking your DNA.

I posit an alternative as to why your DNA would have 1-2% African.
What is more likely? That you are part nigger, or:
During colonialism your ancestors raped a fuckton of niggers in Africa, and therefore some of your DNA was found in Africa?

Meaning it is not you who is part black, but they who is part you.

You wish. You're 3X the Swedish Cuck I am.

You want me to fuck your wife with my Nigger cock?

1% if true would be like having one black great great great great great grandparent, that's pretty possible if you are an old stock American roots

This is a lie and you've never even read the article on it. You're just parroting east you've heard from Jow Forums.

*believes random unsourced Cracked article*

>Meaning it is not you who is part black, but they who is part you

What a glorious theory.

Thank you.

One of your ancestors got blacked lolol

Or maybe they do this to americans because americans had free niggers in their countries 6-7 generations ago unlike 99% of the other European countries. If they did this to a hungarian then it would absolutely make no sense. Think nigger think.

I actually do have some Old ass roots here. My family owns a farm/ranch thats been on the same land and passed down for 300 years.

But the likelyhood of having a direct descendant who is black, that managed to have mulatto kids, who then went on to have quadroon kids, all while passing as pure white. . .

I don't know. Seems far fetched.

I'm an 8th generation New Zealander, why didnt they give me 1% Maori oof

>every white person ever to take a dna test has ancestors that fucked niggers or a kikes

They don't need to trick you guys into cuckoldry.

You are willing anyways.

They actually added some subpopulations with specific regions recently

Attached: oyvey.png (411x427, 41K)

STOP IN THE NAME OF SHARIA LAW, INFIDEL SCUM

Attached: D2KCO_bXgAAbeRs.jpg (750x937, 115K)

Hello my Jewish friends

baseless conspiracies.

Attached: 20190207_150427.jpg (1080x1440, 277K)

I used ancestry.com. Years ago I was 1% Indian (pajeet) with the margin of error being 0-2%. I recently checked again and they got rid of all Indian ancestry. As they get more samples and update their algorithms, they can get better at identifying which genes come from where.

>100% Dutch

Feels good man, fuck all you mutts here

how does one be 1%? there hasn't been enough time passed since globalization for that to happen, has there?

you need to kill 1% of you

cut your toe off

Why didnt they give him indian american dna? Oof. You absolute brainlet.

Thats what Im saying.

HAHAHA YOU FUVKING NIGGER

these are mine. I'm from Andalusia, so I expected some north african stuff.
Am I black?

Attached: IMG_20190327_100311.png (1080x769, 262K)

because hes not part Indian you silly turk

>niggerino
No, you're white. All though you're slightly tainted.

>0.9% Baltic
yep ur black, sorry m8

>Nigeriano

based

It wasn't even a Cracked article, it was some satircal news website.

that is owned by Cracked

Fuck off and go pray to allah you fucking pathetic kike. What makes more sense to you you dumb fucking moron, that an american is more likely to have indian dna, which they didnt have as slaves but sometimes intermarried as peace treaties as was the case with Politics in Europe and Asia for thousands of years or that he has a nigger ancestor which Whites thought were subhumans and were ultra racist against and they used as slaves? You are probably payed by Mossad in christchurch.

>1% African
>Do I apply to go to law school?
I mean, isn't this the same shit Elizabeth "Fauxcahontas" Warren did? I know ((who)) controls these tests and it's basically handing them your genetic profile, but can't we play their gay little game against them for some o' dat sweet, sweet non-white privilege?

For as seriously as all of you take race.. you sure are ignorant about how DNA works. Even if most of you are white, you're still dumber than most niggers. Just fat white pieces of shit who will never achieve more than a shitty job in retail

>Get DNA test
>Oh shit nigga, I'm 1% black
>I don't feel white anymore
>Now I realise white identity is built on lies
>Thanks Mr Goldstein for telling me the truth about myself.

Attached: 08f9a90c7a4e7b8229b370aff0bbc17bc3ddbe1e.gif (300x225, 1.43M)

My thoughts exactly.

Exactly.

Now I can use my Ethnic Background to get job preferences and other benefits.

Thank you, Jewish Overlords. I appreciate the free stuff coming my way.

Kek. You know they are just messing with you just because they can, right? You know that anything below 2% or 3% is just speculation?

Also you better not commit any crime now, nor anybody of your family. Because law enforcement now has your DNA on file.

Attached: 1551023946232.jpg (399x386, 20K)

don't give your dna to corporations
don't stress about minute traces of nig dna
it's probably a fake result anyway

I won't commit any crimes.

Not unless there was a total collapse of society. Then I might.

>I won't commit any crimes.
Then that's a good sign you don't have any black blood in you, user.