Yikes

yikes

Attached: file.png (792x767, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/new-zealand-gun-owners-surrender-guns-christchurch-attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6815953/Innocent-man-30-arrested-wearing-camouflaged-clothing.html
archive.fo/XP4MD
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-camouflage-wearer-seeking-compensation-over-arrest-report.html
archive.fo/SCbAK
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/mosque-shooting-man-in-military-clothing-arrested-outside-school/
archive.fo/7fokt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/man-wanted-after-guns-found-christchurch-home-dies-during-standoff-police
theverge.com/2019/3/19/18272342/facebook-christchurch-terrorist-attack-views-report-takedown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

37 that will deserve their fate. Cuckery is a choice
1.2 Million is actually impressive. Any way to see how are the gun sales since the shooting?

Good I hope the kiwis shoot anyone who trys to take their guns
>tfw wasnt alive when they took our guns

a handful of widowers with rusty rifles in the closet.
The grab doesn't come for another month

apparently sales had been going up while homocides were going down. im guessing the catalyst shooting just made that rate even higher, with more folks buying guns and there will be even less crime

Attached: file.png (1984x1354, 1.65M)

Good to see it is the same outside the USA. Somehow Obama became the greatest guns salesman with all the fear mongering
Any changes in effect to the Kiwis' law system yet?

The best peaceful solution to gun-grabbing leftists is simple mass noncompliance.

NZ has a lower gun death per capita that aus, despite aus having strict semi auto bans and extremely tough and rare licensing

>shootings

There was another one recently?

>Somehow Obama became the greatest guns salesman with all the fear mongering
>Somehow
>Implying that wasn't the point all along
Guns are big business and nothing sells better than fear.

2 mos was attacked right?

Everyone should have at least 3 guns & a stockpile of ammunition, Obama knew that.

buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/new-zealand-gun-owners-surrender-guns-christchurch-attack

Attached: 1552791081490.jpg (720x613, 287K)

Most of those gun owners evidently trust themselves enough to continue owning them. What were the 37 afraid of, that they might accidentally go on a shooting rampage? Most people are not that far gone. That they might shoot themselves? Most people never do that, either. They wanted to virtue signal? Maybe that's the answer.

Probably hand-me-downs.

Wouldn't work in the long run. If there simply is non-compliance, the law still stands. They will wait until people's emotions cool down a bit and they will slowly fine people and confiscate small amounts of guns until people have been disarmed.

It could have been that, or defective guns.

Attached: 54521494_2353786538172581_5316052150936141824_n.jpg (736x960, 71K)

That guy attacked two of them? I didn't watch any of the videos or news reports.

What kinds of guns does Obama have?

Or it's the one you turn in to trick the feds into thinking you're a good boy.

AGM-114 Hellfire Missiles, his signature weapon.

Sprinkle some virtue signaling in there with it & I'd agree.

were they afraid they were going to shoot up a mosque or something?

Incoming false flag. If #1 didn't work, they'll try again.

Attached: 1553624797245.jpg (960x958, 143K)

I'd like to have seen GunCity(co.nz) on the 16th, bet the shelves were empty.

Why is the rifle description blacked out? I think he might have found the picture on the internet and pretended to turn in a rifle he never had.

Fuck you bitch I'm not giving them my click

fucking neck yourself boomer

Attached: plebbit.png (717x880, 791K)

Attached: rape.jpg (593x890, 126K)

Hide your ammo and bury your guns in tubes after covering them in motor oil and wrapping them up.

>turn 1 gun in
>say you lost the rest
>keep the majority of your guns while cops think you're a good goy
not actually a bad idea

Why motor oil?

prevents rust.

Low viscosity motor oil is poor man's gun lubricant

Obama has a security detail for life now, he doesn't need guns for himself. He and his family will literally have a squad of ex-special forces badasses concealing sub-machineguns for the rest of their lives. All former presidents get security details.

Same shit as America most likely. Hand me downs or faggots buying rifles so they can turn them in and pat themselves on the back for doing it.

> outweigh the risk of misuse

what risk of misuse?
he accidentally murders a bunch of people while shooting vermin on his farm?

Yes bury the guns instead of using them like this cuck says.

Internet tough guy.

I like how he's too dumb to answer question 3 properly

He was in the green party that tells you everything.

But he is right. The media has been awful at covering the 2nd mosques shooting. Was it a coordinated effort? Who was the second shooter? I thought this was lone wolf driven by memes. A second shooters changes everthing and nobody is talking about it.

People have to tread the line of applauding his good actions and not criticising his mental illness

Memory hole. They don't even have to censor the old information. They just ignore it and most people play along.

>Who was the second shooter?
There was no second shooter.

Internet weak guy

I think the "other shooters" were anons trying to confuse police

Hence charges dropped on them and released.

Spread the word, it's true.

They didn't shoot anyone and immedietly surrendered, they were trying to buy him time.

That would make them accomplices to 50 counts of murder. Why wouldn't they be charged?

now all that needs to happen is for it to be found that there own government was complicit in the crime and we would have the pleasure of a second live stream one of a country on fire and in revolution

Attached: ses.jpg (700x754, 134K)

>I've only wanted to defend my neighbors
Should be a good excuse

Kek that replies

They didn't take part or do anything related at all, just "happened" to be open carrying a rifle and wearing camo

They most likely were charged with misuse of a firearm improper transport and storage etc

Just had shooting charges dropped as they were not the shooter.

r8 my OC

I mean you should get the idea of what I'm going for but I don't feel like I worded it as best I could

Attached: 1541566109264.png (700x700, 555K)

What's the motive of the New Zealand government to cover up the accomplices? If they were just bad samaritans who decided to risk their lives on a whim to obstruct justice that shouldn't get them any special treatment.

I think it makes sense. Taoist in a sense.

Reminder that John Hart was the Green Party candidate for the Wairarapa in the 2017 election

The news said that a 2nd mosques was attacked by another shooter. Thats some hero managed to get his gun off him and he fled or something. Plus the 50 deaths number was the total of both shooting. Wtf is going on?

Hopefully the rest of those guns are used to kill the cops who try to take them.

The shooter who had his face pictured is officially an innocent bystander in full military fatigues. The other people who were arrested had no face photos so they were easier to bury.

Allegedly innocent man in full camouflage gear. Possibly armed. Stephen Millar.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6815953/Innocent-man-30-arrested-wearing-camouflaged-clothing.html
archive.fo/XP4MD
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/christchurch-terror-attack-camouflage-wearer-seeking-compensation-over-arrest-report.html
archive.fo/SCbAK
newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/mosque-shooting-man-in-military-clothing-arrested-outside-school/
archive.fo/7fokt

Attached: Christchurch Mosque Attacker.jpg (600x585, 74K)

I’m far left politically, gun owner & FFL...maybe you should look to the gun grabbing Republicans like lil Marco in Florida and others...stay current user. The real left isn’t your problem, it’s the low information voters on the right that are the real problem. You guys can never tell when you’re being lied to, conned or ass raped.

yikes

They don't want to show he has, had, or ever will have, any support, hence burying the photos and videos

>be gearing up for school shooting false flag
>some random guy beats you to the punch at a mosque
>stand their awkwardly and get arrested then released once a call from above comes in.

Linwood Islamic Centre
A second attack began at about 1:55 pm[63] at the Linwood Islamic Centre,[64][65] a mosque 5 kilometres (3 mi) east of the Al Noor Mosque.[40] According to a survivor, the gunman initially did not find the door, and shot people outside and through a window, which alerted those inside.[66]

The mosque's acting imam credited a worshiper named Abdul Aziz Wahabzadah with stopping the attack.[67][68][69] Wahabzadah told reporters he had taken a credit-card reader and ran at the gunman, hoping to distract him. When the gunman retreated, Wahabzadah threw the credit-card reader at him. The gunman took a firearm from his car and fired at Wahabzadah, who took cover among nearby cars and retrieved an empty shotgun the gunman had dropped. The gunman continued firing at the mosque. When the gunman returned to his car again, Wahabzadah threw the shotgun at the car, which shattered one of its windows or its windscreen. The gunman then drove away.[68][69][70][71]

Apparently there is a wiki. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings

He was buying Brenton time to get to the second mosque / escape

To the people who claim the other mosque was another man

Brenton himself said he would try to hit the second mosque IF HE HAD TIME

Hence why he dipped instead of being the god of hellfire

So all of these people found out about an ongoing mass shooting with no prior knowledge, decided to risk their lives to assist the shooter who could have shot them, without knowing the motive of the shooter or his intended target, and then they all get a slap on the wrist from the police because they don't want to investigate the largest crime in New Zealand's history.

The biggest problem with that theory is that if those people decided while the shooting was ongoing they couldn't have read the manifesto so they wouldn't have supported Tarrant's political agenda at all. They would have been nihilists who just want to help their neighborhood mass murderer.

The fire rises:
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/man-wanted-after-guns-found-christchurch-home-dies-during-standoff-police

risk of misuse?

Is he saying he has a spree shooting tendency?

They were watching the live stream and went out to help him escape

You know there were TONS of kiwis in his thread right?

Prehaps we should make an anonymous tip and get him some help?

200 people were watching the livestream as it was ongoing. Worldwide. What are the odds that 3 of them were in Christchurch, NZ and decided to risk getting shot by the police and the shooter on a whim?

theverge.com/2019/3/19/18272342/facebook-christchurch-terrorist-attack-views-report-takedown

>not understanding there were kiwi posters in the thread before it even started.

37 cuckolds
top kek

I see where you're going, I reckon. At first I was happy with the shooting because at least we weren't on the receiving end and it was the muzzies getting licked for a change. Then you realise that what he did was inhumane and the best solution is quiet simply, concentration, repatriation, segregation, and deportation. Also the synagogue just down the road remained unscathed????

Attached: 1553683018574.png (703x959, 455K)

Of all the explanations for the other people the Bad Samaritan theory is the dumbest. If they were part of a broader conspiracy then it would make sense why they weren't worried about Tarrant shooting them and why they had time to be in the right place. If they were innocent bystanders caught in a police dragnet that would put them in a place without inherent fear of the police and would explain the lack of charges.

If they were reading an full-chan thread during a mass shooting they had to have kitted up and drove to the correct mosques in time to help Tarrant which would have put them in danger of being shot by the police who were responding to an active shooter and by Tarrant who wasn't expecting help.

respectable

>voluntarily

Attached: 1553675977715m.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

I have reported this dangerous individual to crimestopers and the new Zealand police, hopefully he will get the help he needs,
>Mashallah

Attached: 1553678874117_1.jpg (736x793, 73K)

This is why we don’t have a registry.

>Wahabzadah told reporters he had taken a credit-card reader and ran at the gunman, hoping to distract him. When the gunman retreated, Wahabzadah threw the credit-card reader at him. The gunman took a firearm from his car and fired at Wahabzadah, who took cover among nearby cars and retrieved an empty shotgun the gunman had dropped. The gunman continued firing at the mosque. When the gunman returned to his car again, Wahabzadah threw the shotgun at the car, which shattered one of its windows or its windscreen. The gunman then drove away.

I know to take everything on wikipedia with a grain of salt, but this sounds way too weird.

I pay attention to so called republicans that are anti gun. There's a bill in the Senate called 2607 that will be a federal program to give out tax dollars to states that implement red flags laws. I track voting records on 2a issues.
>i'm far left
I'm surprised your noodle arms can manage to shoulder a rifle. I mean you assume we're too dumb to follow politics that represent our interests. So I'm going to assume you're a faggot nigger lover that needs the adoration of his fellow sjw's to get a dopamine rush on social media.

>linking to buzzfeed

Attached: pepe contempt.jpg (250x203, 6K)

This unhinged maniac thinks people from a "gun forum" are targeting him. Please help him get the help he needs, I'm sincerely worried this man may be unstable. Plus he has access to heavy machinery and equipment working on a farm. May even own more guns.

Please forward this information to some people's who can get him help

>>Wahabzadah

Attached: 1538520722188.jpg (750x600, 60K)

I wouldnt trust much i read on wiki. But i think we can assume this is the "official" narrative. It dosnt make it clear whether this was Brenton or another man.

>1.2 million guns
>pop 4.79 million

Attached: not bad.jpg (2995x2244, 278K)

2/10

Checked!

Attached: Goshou_Ha_.jpg (320x240, 24K)

That can't be real. Are they actually not going through with it?

Attached: 1540010473395.png (225x225, 8K)

I'm more interested in how many boating accidents were reported since the shooting?

Wrong Wrong Wrong! Not the cops. They didn't make the laws. They are just the hired thugs and will be replaced as soon as they are taken out.

Who is MAKING the laws and hiring the cops to enforce them?

maybe they do have some hope after all

>kiwis shoot anyone who trys to take their guns
a kiwi just did that

Attached: 1553675977715.jpg (720x1280, 375K)

If cops are scared to go out and be tools of the tyrants...
I agree with you though, judges and politicians also have home addresses.

really makes you wonder who was the first

Attached: gkli.gif (452x523, 3K)

based and redpilled, may kek allow him into eternal heaven