HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE?

Attached: image0 (4).jpg (1280x1536, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
youtu.be/cyrRH_ZGDC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE WUZ DA REAL ROMANS N' SHEIT

it has a patreon for such kinds of photos?

This is the only dick the white man needs.
1 black dick destroys only 1 white burner
1 white dick destroys cities.

Attached: 100-0771.jpg (1024x768, 214K)

By having job and supporting their family.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity

Got moar? Pls share with us your beautiful black bulls

Attached: 1553582819465.jpg (777x935, 121K)

And Vikings, and Aztecs, and Moors, and Samurai, and Olmec, and Egyptian, and Inca, and Babylonians, and Jews...

cunning

Attached: loki.jpg (960x540, 65K)

bright niggers are even more extremely rare.

Huh? Survival of the fittest would dictate that smaller nimble men with smaller dicks wouldn't have their dicks sliced off in combat. Good luck protecting that 3rd leg in combat.

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

Attached: 1c5.jpg (590x719, 63K)

Attached: 1533274780754.jpg (564x799, 189K)

Does he have fucking scales on his skin?

Attached: 1548496022530.jpg (962x618, 136K)

Moreover, the only reason Africa has balooned in population is due to the aid of the white men. Left alone to the whims of nature, the black population would quickly shrink in the largest human die-off in recorded history.

Attached: 6653357.jpg (400x257, 25K)

Attached: 1533274872452.jpg (666x499, 190K)

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: 4ce.jpg (1500x990, 300K)

Tommy is a fraud. What his debate with the amazing athiest. Yeah the amazing atheist is a disgusting dumb fat fuck, but when he starts making points on Tommy he just retorts with
>muh dick
>I've fucked more white womenz dan you white boi
He literally says "white boi" like 10+ times.

You da coo boo. Dat so wack bro.

Attached: 1ed459e393de6651b06b4dc81e1047c17837545876dd3658c1062de83d0533ed.jpg (605x383, 89K)

Attached: 1532422198750.jpg (640x632, 96K)

Somebody please post the white "men" pic with all the lily white trap asses

Attached: 1532422249737.jpg (332x556, 31K)

You realize that's a painting, right faggot?

Attached: 1532422776271.png (640x477, 715K)

Attached: 1532422841287.jpg (720x960, 84K)

Come on there DaTyrone, lets not fool ourseleves here, you can never compete.

Imagine being so butthurt that you have to post mandingo pics 1000 times a day. :)

Attached: sddsf.jpg (477x700, 83K)

Attached: 1532422642658.jpg (782x1062, 204K)

Attached: Wakanda.jpg (525x350, 44K)

It's tiring working for a dying cause isn't it?

Can they even afford to pay you that much at this point?

Its time to consider a new career path

>Reminder to sage these threads

>REMINDER TO REPORT THESE THREADS, GARBAGE / TROLLING OUTSIDE OF /b/ IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE

Attached: temp (33).jpg (640x451, 68K)

Attached: C3E6DA1D-5062-4C55-B9D4-74DD027E18E1.jpg (1777x1536, 567K)

Attached: 9e984d23c70670f57a3eeeeba0979948319e5245b4ab0481f70a85397bf62eef.gif (500x282, 1.97M)

Attached: 006-618x464.jpg (618x464, 92K)

Come on I know one of you faggots has it saved

Can't believe polish ''men'' love nigger dick even more than their women which seems impossible.

Attached: 1413850225328.png (550x411, 240K)

We competed for awhile when we whipped them into calling us master

Fuck off to /LGBT/ or /b/ fag

You're not wanted or welcome here (although I am grateful we will have your IP saved due to these posts, to hunt you and all like you down when the time comes)

Attached: 1464732923855.jpg (1024x776, 229K)

Thank you, user, I'm compiling these to LARP as a black boi, I've got a nice collection of those now, cheers. I kind of expected more BBCs though.

Attached: 1540075286397.webm (372x526, 1.28M)

SAGE

>niggers are going extinct in america

>whites have larger penises on average then niggers

step 1, invent agriculture
step 2, invent steel
step 3, invent engines and power, industry
step 4, invent guns and nukes and kill them all
so, pretty easily as it turns out
also my cock is awesome, thanks

Attached: kwa_zulu.png (636x488, 500K)

Post your qt white asshole

It's called a vpn, common shill tactic.

All the supporters of this are the same guy using multiple devices and proxy's

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
>Philippe Servaty
>While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.
>After returning to Belgium, he published the photos
>"These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted.

Muslim women need to fake virginity:
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
>Hymenoplasty surgery, also known as hymenorrhaphy or hymen reconstruction surgery is a procedure performed in order to restore the hymen. The hymen is a small membrane positioned close to the entry point of the vagina. It has absolutely no function in the human body. Women usually have an intact hymen before starting their sex life
>women choose hymen reconstruction surgery:
>Cultural or religious requirements – In some cultures the woman is inspected before marriage in order to ensure that she is a virgin. Women can choose hymenoplasty to regain their intact hymen.

Companies that perform virgin-restoration vaginaplasty in Turkey:
>Estethica Atasehir, Istanbul, Turkey
>Acibadem Maslak Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Florence Nightingale Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Antalya Hospital, Antalya, Turkey
>Medipol Mega University Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medicana International Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>NewAge Clinic, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Goztepe Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Bahcelievler Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
etc...

Attached: French sex tourist impregnated 600 African women 1400 girls.png (558x909, 369K)

''larp as a black boi''
You're soon to become a real black or other type of shitskin boi since your women are the biggest coal burners in Europe.

Attached: oplol.jpg (500x500, 53K)

I'v seen that same polish flag typing in it's native language and adoring nigger cocks several times I doubt it.

only solution is to flood niggers into israel, new york and california
where a jew lives, import 10 niggers, all jewish converts, going to the synagogues and all social events
FLOOD
THEM
WITH
NIGGER

We know what's good, user. If you weren't so insecure, you would think about black dicks 24/7 like I do.

Attached: 1541755861145.jpg (372x616, 25K)

Still don't understand why they'd want to be kikes.

A normie white guy can impregnate as many black women he wants, because female black women are happy to escape black men.

Attached: Philippe Servaty.jpg (660x330, 128K)

i had them but i never back them up when my hard drive chrashed white boi

there was this one where there was black bull standing with his arms wide open and and his feet where 4 white bois bowing in fear and respect

this is absolutely sick
you know what else is sick?
the WMAF meme that the kikes push super hard
FUCK OFF ASIANS
DISGUSTING

>implying Romanian roasties aren't doing exactly the same thing

Attached: 1542066125162.gif (125x125, 18K)

Technology.

We are smarter.

See that huge photoshopped nog? Put a skinny gook with a .45 next to him and see who wins.

Nogs are big and dumb.

Amazing ''hilarious'' faggot response coming from a faggot like you, you're the same faggot that calls someone else gay and insecure for not sticking their cocks in your shitty hairy asshole, you fat polish cucked faggot.

Nigger's gonna nigger.

>there was this one where there was black bull standing with his arms wide open and and his feet where 4 white bois bowing in fear and respect
Fuck hell, I would love to have that for baiting purposes, black boi. Feels bad man.

Attached: 1539158827551.gif (300x300, 177K)

>Google translate

>The possibility that the poster is a pole

>The possibility of there being a few posters truly

Either way it is an inorganic non political slide thread, a bannable offense on Jow Forums

With the same photoshop ?

Why the fuck are you so indignant? Has a black boy blacked your mama? Yeah, my posts here totally reflect the kind of person I am IRL. I don't get it, it sounds like you have a massive problem of some sort. If you find difficult to deal with people shitposting, maybe you should a less toxic environment such as reddit or something, it sounds like it's more up your alley.

Attached: 1525948547380.jpg (657x527, 51K)

>why do you not like nigger dick has a nigger x and y?
Same mentally ill homosexual games played over and over by mentally ill cuck faggots similar to yourself, you should kill yourself you cancerous asshole faggot.

Easy: cotton picking machinery

Go back to your fat blonde chicks tyone

>Hes doing this to "troll"
>Doesn't realize his actions has reverberating consequences in the REAL WORLD and on his psyche

So again,
>Trolling outside of /b/
>Obviously underage poster as he has no concept of cause and effect, just doing SIK TROLLS and TRIGGERING LIBS XD

Sage and report you fucking morons

Poles are major cucks and their women are the biggest coal burners in Europe I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm Polish all right, but why the fuck is he so fucking angry, I really don't get it. Once this thread gets shoahed, it really doesn't matter, might as well have some fun. Retarded fucking gypsy.

Attached: 1514972318626.jpg (651x651, 31K)

Well, we’re not shitskins. That’s a huge advantage

>Doesn't realize his actions has reverberating consequences in the REAL WORLD and on his psyche
>typing bullshit exerts a real impact on the real world
Are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: 1539915760163.png (601x499, 107K)

>I NEED A BIG FAT THROBBING NIGGER DICK IN MY SHITTY FAGGOT KEK POLISH ASSHOLE HUR DUR
You responded to the wrong person you mentally ill faggot, you always joke about wanting a nigger cock up your fat shitty asshole faggot, a wise man once said that there is lots of truth in ones joke, that really applies to you, you mentally ill shit stinking faggot.

You could be working against this

But insted you fail to see the bigger picture

You think it is a game

Insted of fighting them you take up arms for them because XDDDD THERE SO TRIGGERED LELLLL JEJJJ

I'm not mad at you, knowing it's for the lels and your a 1337 troll, just disappointed you fail to grasp the bigger picture. Hopefully one day you will see.

I don't get it, is it some inferiority complex at play or something else at play? Why the fuck are you so upset, you sound like you have some major issues for no apparent reason. Imagine getting this worked up over some irrelevant shit posted on a fucking imageboard that will get deleted at any moment now.

or you could just report and hide the thread and move on
seems like doing literally anything but bumping the thread is a better use of your time

Stop wearing white helmets and a whote sword nigger make your own shit

You're mentally ill faggot.

Ok, I haven't even made this thread, I don't even make slide thread and I wouldn't post in this thread anymore if it hadn't been for this mentally impaired gypsy. I have no idea whether he is this fucking retarded or if he is shitposting as well, no idea. Just report the fucking thread and let's be done with it, it's not like the catalog is filled with quality threads at the moment, nothing particularly of note is happening at the moment. But you're right, just report the goddamn thing, Jesus. What is the point of getting annoyed over so little.

Refer to
Your actions have consequences pole, not on your streets but on your mind

You will start believing these things you post.... If you don't already

Ask yourself friend, why did you gravitate to this type of "trolling"?

Why not "trigger hella anons XD" In a way that doesn't spread corrosive ideas, causing more children like you to take up this type of "trolling"
Causing others to believe it's genuine.

Reporting and hiding doesn't educate the posters.

Many aren't shills or etc

Many are children who think it's funny and they are trolling

They fail to realize they corrupt their own minds, and by posting these things cause people to believe it's legitimate and people truly support this behavior

If, in addition to sageing and reporting, we take time to talk to them, to educate them, we can gain a friend and an ally versus pushing them further into attempting to "trigger" us

Now what a witty and original retort, I'm impressed. Imagine getting this exasperated over so little. Go play outside and leave your room for a moment. I have no idea whether I offended you in some other thread, but holding a grudge this long over such a piffling thing, it's pathetic really.

Ok boys, let's report the thread and be done with it.

What's up with the scaley skin?

WE WUZ REPTILIANS N SHIEET?

That's all true. But the irony is that they are the weakest men with the weakest will. Despite their masculinity they are cowards. They weren't enslaved just because of their foolishness, but of their cowardice. There is a certain type of hopelessness that is tied with their short term self indulgence.

You see you dumb fucking faggot, you need verbal slaps to get your mind going correctly, ata boy faggot.

Hi John Bettendorf, hows it going?

Attached: FDB0487A-67B8-4C72-B19F-DF0DFA5A668D.png (963x908, 981K)

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

WARNING: CODE CRIMSON - INTERNET FREEDOM
WARNING: CODE CRIMSON - INTERNET FREEDOM

THIS IS AN URGENT TRANSMISSION BY ARCHIVIST ALEXANDER SANGMOORE OF THE REALITY REPORT

SHARE THIS PIECE AS FAR AND WIDE AS OPPORTUNITY PERMITS YOU TO

THE EUROPEAN UNION YESTERDAY PASSED ARTICLE 13, THE ''COPYRIGHT DIRECTIVE''AND ARTICLE 11 THE ''LINK TAX''

Article 11, is the colloquially dubbed “link tax” that targets aggregator sites, such as the Google News tab, and forces them to pay original content creators to host their link

Article 13 gives sites like YouTube new duties to stop users from uploading copyrighted content NULLIFYING THE 1976 FAIR USE ACT

THE EUROPEAN UNION HAS GONE FULL CYBER-IMPERIALIST TYRANNY
THEY WANT TO RESTRICT THE FREEFLOW OF INFORMATION BECAUSE THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF WHAT IT IS GOING TO DO TO THEM WHEN CITIZENS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING
BOTH ARTICLES ARE GUARANTEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINION
BOTH ARTICLES ARE DESIGNED TO TAX AND FINANCIALLY ASSAULT ALL CONTENT CREATORS ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS
NOW IS THE TIME TO BE FURIOUS WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND THE DIRECTION THE EU HAVE DECIDED TO FORCE NATIONS TO CAPITULATE TO

NOW IS THE TIME TO VOTE OUT AND EJECT EVERY LAST GLOBALIST SOROS-PAID FILTH FROM THE EU THESE COMING MAY EUROPEAN ELECTIONS

MY GENERATION WILL ---NOT--- STAND IDLY BY WHILE GLOBALIST CYBER-IMPERIALIST TYRANNY FESTERS AND MOVES TO IMPOSE INTERNET RESTRICTIONS FAR, FAR WORSE THAN CHINA

ATTENTION ALL EUROPEAN CITIZENS

VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY
VOTE THEM ALL OUT IN MAY

END TRANSMISSION

youtu.be/cyrRH_ZGDC4

Because it generates more (yous). It is as simple as that, boomer. At the end of the day, it's meaningless banter. I'm sure you think I spend entire days posting black dicks and talking about the BBC, but I only do this when I'm on a shitter. So no, it's not a big part of my personality and stop reading into something that doesn't exist. Thanks for your preoccupation, but it's literally nothing.

God, you're such a pathetic manchild. Getting over some bantz on an imageboard, you've got mental issues or something? Jesus, usually Romanian posters are kind of okay, you sound legit deranged though. Grow up.

Attached: 1536962322214.png (710x577, 30K)

You're a mentally ill subconscious cuck faggot that's actually trying to explain himself over and over again on why he's a nigger cock loving spamming faggot, do you realize how fucking stupid you look you dumb fucking faggot? I hope you shit your asshole out one day faggot.

Attached: ezgif-1-3277a7cbda.gif (480x360, 2.4M)

The nerves of a faggot that has nigger dicks saved on his mothers laptop to call others deranged over and over again, oh well I guess it is indeed a clown world.

Attached: images.jpg (312x162, 11K)

Why do I keep browsing this board? Do I subconsciously crave the BBC? I'm not sure

Goddamn, it sounds like you're the one obsessed, instead of sageing the thread and moving on, you want to prove something? What are you mentally, 12 or something. Calm down and focus on something constructive instead of getting exasperated over something as trivial as meaningless banter. But I've gotta say, you want to continue this, fine, you constitute such a comfy dumpster fire, might as well stick around, you're pretty hilarious, not gonna lie, like a monkey in a circus.

Attached: 1537315317134.jpg (240x250, 10K)

Attached: Where is my doo doo head.gif (260x130, 152K)

He’s still a nigger.

>Do I subconsciously crave the BBC? I'm not sure
Do not say that because according to those anons, you really want to suck it. Leave before you end up riding one. Save yourself, user, your subconscious BBC craving is gonna ruin you!

It's hard not to get angry at degeneracy even if le 10 layered irony

Attached: image_search_1552533887315.jpg (470x710, 168K)