Hey did you catch the eagles game last night

>hey did you catch the eagles game last night
>hey remember that one scene in the Office
>hey did you see that one commercial where xyz
>hey did you see what was on mainstream news channel last night

No, I didn't. How do you guys fit in with working class npc normies? I feel like a social outcast just because I don't watch or care about any of that horse shit. And usually when I bring up something that's actually interesting, nobody has any idea what I'm talking about. Respond to my blog pls.

Attached: thatfacewhen.jpg (104x124, 3K)

I work night shift with two other guys who watch their recordings of American Idol and The Voice on their phones and then discuss it at great lengths.
I've accepted that they think I'm a sperg. Better than letting Fox and NBC take a shit in my head.

You can't live your life doing/saying things others expect you to or you will never be happy. Always tell the truth, both to others and yourself.

Don't be anything other than what you are. It's not worth it.

Attached: marcusaurelius (1).jpg (700x1050, 155K)

A wise man speaks when he had something to say. A fool speaks when he has to say something

by isolating myself in a countryside

>So these young men and women see this suicidal nihilism and isolate
themselves from this mainstream, “multicultural”, egalitarian,
individualistic insanity and look for allies anywhere they can find them,
in the flesh or online. They congregate, discuss, despair, strategize,
debate and plan. They decry weakness, mock fecklessness and worship
strength, and in this worship of strength they radicalize and find the
solution.

Journalist Here

Ever since the Mueller probe concluded zero Russian collusion I have noticed a worrying trend in online comment sections.
Nasty elements won't stop talking about the media lying. The media never lie, we may sometimes use click bait to trick you but we never 'lie'.
Journalists have moral integrity and frankly I find the accusation of 'lying' to be extremely insulting.

Many on the internet have started to call the mainstream media the 'Lyingmedia'.
In reality it is Trump who's the king of Lyingmedia. It's the far-right who are the Lyingmedia.
This whole situation has become unacceptable and we will be doing everything in our power to refute this new extremist narrative.

-Signed the journalist hired to keep tabs on you bigots

Idk how to make friends irl since I started using Jow Forums. Someone pls help me I'm a virgin NEET

Attached: 1553131231525.jpg (512x475, 31K)

>I watched a really interesting show on vice last
>I’m sure gonna drink some beers tonight. Niggerball night with the boys!
>I got fuggin HAMMERED last night I’m so fuggin hungover
>went to an ethnic restaurant man the food tasted really good it was so amazing
>going on a cruise. Can’t wait, just 5 more sleeps! I am so going to drink and eat some food
>Dyson vacuum cleaners

This shit never ends. It's either a discussion about work (bonus points while actually at work), niggerball, or some faggot shit on TV. Normalfags are the worst.

Memorize these rote opinions and phrases:
>Climate change
>White privilege
>Drumpf
>Abolish ICE
>No borders
>No human is illegal
>6 million
>Trump is a Nazi
>You are a Nazi
>No Nazis, no KKK, no fascist USA
>Shame shame shame shame shame
>Believe women
>Refugees welcome
>Immigrants commit fewer crimes than white people
>Disagreeing with journalists is a violation of the First Amendment
>Abortion is a human right
>The NPC meme is dehumanizing
>Putin is a dictator
>Russia oppresses gays
>Gender is a social construct
>People are born gay
>Russia hacked the election
>There are Russian bots on Twitter
>The Holocaust
>Microaggressions exist
>People can love whoever they want
>Social media companies are private companies and can ban anyone
>You have to bake this gay cake
>There is a patriarchy
>Women can do everything men can do
>Human rights
>Russian bots
>Diversity is our strength
>Bash the fash
>Black lives matter
>Unarmed black teen
>Black slaves built America
>Vegetarianism is healthy
>Free health care is a human right
>Free college is a human right
>Rape culture
>Islam means peace
Terrorism has no race or religion
>Islamic terrorism is a result of the crusades
White men are actually terrorists
>Healthy at every size
>Standards of beauty
>Old white men
>Communism has never been tried
>I believe in science
>The Constitution applies to non-citizens
>Guns kill people
>Hate speech is not free speech
>Hate speech is illegal
>It is white people’s fault third world countries are poor
>I think tattoos on women can be sexy

Welcome, frens

Say Yahweh

Bring up a the fact that you prefer not to poison your mind through television. If you Can explain this confidently and in a condescending manner, like you’re a much better person than them just due to the fact of not watching the propaganda box. Tell them how much better your health has gotten without tv. Longer attention span, more quality time with family friends. Make them feel like the total retards they are for spending 5-6 hours a day watching propaganda&shows which lower their IQ. People HATE feeling stupid especially at work just stand your ground. If they don’t listen the first time throw them snarky comments when they talk about tv PROGRAMMING
>omg user did u watch the voice last night it was totes amazing

> nope I’d rather not waste what little time I have on earth willfully killing my brain cells, and lowering my creativity just so I can have something totally insignificant to talk about with my coworkers at work. Anyways what are you guys reading right now? I’m rereading seige for the 1488th time!

See what I did there

Attached: 8C8CAC8F-7465-4384-8357-8982D28469BA.png (1384x1364, 181K)

It's the feels when you udder newfag

>politics and current events
Off to Jow Forums faggot

I don’t. I work at a comic shop with 1488 zoomers.

>When talking about TV and related
Instead of saying "I don't watch tv like some pleb", just say "Hmm, no I don't think I've seen that one!".
>When talking about current events / politics / nazis / Trump etc
Just agree and say "yeah It's totally insane".
Generally just smile and agree with them or feign ignorance, works with most topics.

Man up and take control of the conversation. Most are thinking the same as you but are conditioned not to say it.

I have the same problem, i nolonger bother engaging in human interaction beyond anonymous image boards with others like me. The herd needs to be culled.

go to a bar 5 weeks in a row, one night a week.

you wont be a virgin by the 5th time.

it amazes me the amount of people on this board that havent figured out how to accomplish something they want yet

"oh okay user, so what did you get up to last night?"

I....I...

good words, the thing is that I've been in solitude for so long that I've forgotten silence

Attached: Fallen_Angel_(Alexandre_Cabanel).jpg (1280x812, 352K)

Disregard this advice unless you want to convey to people you're a massive sperg. It's small talk not make the other feel small talk. If you can't into the topic at hand just ask the person a question about it.
>omg user did u watch the voice last night it was totes amazing
>No man I'm limiting my screentime for a bit what did I miss?

>here's your (you)

now go write an article about how you were radicalized by a right-wing south african

Based and friendlypilled

Attached: 63E317C4-E388-44F0-9FB0-B13E07C6E962.png (1082x695, 536K)

“I posted memes on the nazi board of an anime website”

shoo jew dont bother me

>well jim i spent 5 hours discussing EU retardation and the merits of semen retention with a group of nazi on the internet, hows the wife and kids?

Say Yahweh flaggot?
You see op this meme flag (kike) doesn’t want you to listen to my advice. (Which works as many of my coworkers have either stopped tv entirely or massively cutback) no this hooknosed kike would rather you to contribute to further brainwashing. Obviously don’t be a sperg but people hate feeling stupid or beneath others especially when they don’t know why they feel that way. Be confident, concise and stand your ground.

Oh and again say Yahweh flaggot

Attached: 9F2460C9-2C50-4830-B801-220D48890AC1.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

Unironically some of the best advice I've ever seen in many many years on Jow Forums

You just watch it to fit in autists. Thats what normal people do.

Here's my flag, now for the expert advice next time ask them to show it on their phone and stand to the side of them. When they pull their poison up lean in and watch so you can smell their hair.

Attached: 1553085786584.png (904x711, 390K)

I read a my principles of horticulture book so I could start preparing my garden for spring sowing, then me my wife and kids went on a hike before dinner, then we played monopoly before heading to bed early. With all the activity instead watching tv, the kids are out like a light by 830pm, so my wife and I get to be intimate every night. It’s basically 1000x better than whatever your nightly PROGRAMMING is

Attached: A3B52A0F-1140-4B46-8E01-C5BEF9B702C2.jpg (577x1024, 78K)

I'll be glad when the 'fake news' crying ends with Trump's presidency in 2021.
Most overused phrase in recent time.

I just smile and nod at folks. Once you learn to pretend you give a fuck it all snaps into place. Most of the people you talk to also dobt care but they want to pass the time.

I fake being a baseball fan because baseball has personality. I spend 5 min watching ESPN highlights, hit Drudge,iInside edition and I have hours to talk about. You have to view getting along with others as a chore, like taking out the garbage or brushing your teeth. People have no clue what you think

you know there are incels that go out every night for years and still can't get laid right?

You're just as much of an npc as they are, the only difference is that they aren't autistic

I started tilling my garden and I finished up work on my saw bench so I can rip down longer stock. Then I read American Lion for half an hour before I went to bed.

Shit advice. You need others to get anywhere and they arent gonna help someone they dont like. Why didnt Hillary win? She was unlikable because she didnt make a personal connection. You gotta be a friend to make a friend

Fuck the eagles.

You can be a good, likable person without caring about this mainstream garbage. Take up hobbies and you'll instantly make yourself interesting to these normalfags. Ever since I took up gardening and woodworking my friends are more interested than ever in what I've been up to. That's because hobbies are so alien to the world these days BECAUSE of mainstream programming.

This isnt big brained at all. Real big brains spend 10 minutes researching normie shit the night before so they can bond with their boss and coworkers the next day. We're social animals, and unfortunately normie shit is what most people talk about so we have to play the game a bit

Then you are just talking about yourself. You gotta have a degree of commonality and you can get that through basic research

I don't have normie friends. I don't have many friends.
Not many people getz it.

Tbh, not having many friends is a good thing for me. Meanwhile while Becky and Stacy are arguing about Kim not liking their Instagram photo and sending a totz cute heart emoji in chat. I'm learning more about the world.

More people = more problems = shit that you have to deal with. This detracts from your potential.

Hence why the two main people in my life are engineers. The extent of their problems relates to their work/projects.

Attached: 1552381278856.png (657x527, 44K)

Making yourself more interesting doesn't make hobbies an alien concept. People like talking about shared interests. Take a step outside of your own mind a second and you can see you're not such a special snowflake, you're a normal human like 99% of the rest of us.

those are just homosexuals, I'm sure they understand why you don't give a fuck about american idol as a straight man

>usually when I bring up something that's actually interesting, nobody has any idea what I'm talking about
Rick and Morty isn't "something interesting" kys faggot

they know im schizo. they asked if i was dem or rep, I said neither. I think aliens rules the world and the politics is just an act to keep us from knowing. they stopped asking me about it.

Attached: sdfsdsdffdssdfsdf.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Don't bother op, normans only seem to call you up for money if you cozy up to them, expect maybe 5% of the people you meet to be like you, and then its usually people who are much older. All I ever hear about at work is muh football, plus you dont want the attention of middle management-hr department specifically if you become a popular guy expect expect rumors/gossip, friend requests and linkdn requests from nosey people you've never met. Online subcultures are the future I suggest you find a niche community to join and share your hobbies with if you are the creative type.

>"Hey, ya catch the Eagles game yesterday?"
>"Nah, not a massive sports fan, I watched the Office instead"
>"Oh nice i love that show too, no spoilers, haha!"
>"Oh God here comes user, be nice"
>300 pound sweating smelly neckbeard OP waddles in
>"Hey user"
>"H-hey"
>"We were just talking about the off-"
>"I DO NOT WATCH SUCH PLEBIAN SMUT"
>"...Ok so you follow any sp-"
>"My intellect is too high to be entertained by such simple actions like throwing a ball across a field. Am I expected to find enjoyment in something as trivial as that?"
>"Riiiight anyway we-"
>"You guys don't even know what proper entertainment is, I would say "Wubba lubba dub dub" but you would probably not even get it *snorts*
>"Ok, we are gonna go back to work now"
>"Have I told you about how the holocaust is a lie?"

A typical workday in OP's life

I work night shift at a ware house and it's the same with normies. The only ones I get along well with are a few Slavs and a socially challenged/autistic girl.

Based meditations poster

Attached: 1547575268719.jpg (600x600, 33K)