In America water boils at 212°

In America water boils at 212°

Attached: 7AFD854C-8FD2-4B78-8176-F3A422D5A1F9.gif (495x359, 1009K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Climate_Orbiter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you stay silent for the entire 2016 election and then sperg out on some stupid state election?

in imaginary american measurements, i assume?

Attached: 1487680258446.png (1097x1029, 67K)

farenheit is based on your body.

imperial measurements are based on specific actions. one mile is aproximately how far someone can walk in an hour, for example.

there's also a fuckton of obsolete measurements in the imperial measurement system, based on the measurement of certain body parts.

It's also based on how cold it was that one winter in some shithole.

Attached: 31123857237.jpg (225x225, 8K)

How many non-Americans have stepped foot on the moon? How many women? How many non-whites? Imperial #1

>one mile is aproximately how far someone can walk in an hour
only if you are as obese as the average amerimutt

The sacred geometry people would really fuck with you.

she never wrote that, probably someone from her PR. but yeah, fair point, retarded move.

Man, it sure is cool holding more patents than all other countries combined while our flag stands on the moon.

Attached: 4RBtC6u.jpg (926x875, 158K)

And Thoth has awakened.

>one mile is aproximately how far someone can walk in an hour

HAHAHAHAHA fatties

It'd be a great picture if america wasn't israels bitch

Attached: You+got+it+all+wrong+burger+man+_d476f33d68bbd078e2dec52e78ae2d19.png (928x878, 182K)

i have the version where the pink part of image is a jewish nose, and he's rubbing his hands.
Dont have it on this PC :(

>Man, it sure is cool holding more patents than all other countries combined while our flag stands on the moon.
What have you been doing lately?

ahhhh!! hive mind!!
thank you.

Jerking off to black and white pictures of pulverized German cities?

Yea yea the one degree speech I understand I understand

>one mile is aproximately how far someone can walk in an hour, for example.

if he's a sloth or a quadraplegic?

I can't wait to see China crushing your meme country.

No it doesnt water boils on the stove

I welcome our new overlords.

In America, neighbor is few foots away

Laughing at europe.

Its been a while since i laughed this hard. Thanks user.

in everyday use, who the fuck wants to count 1000 of anything to get 1 of something else?

The metric system is based on the speed of light and geometric constants.

I bet it is.

Attached: american technology.jpg (855x765, 195K)

0 fahrenheit was actually an estimation for the lowest freezing point of salted water.

My closest neighbor is 7/8 of a mile away, he gives me eggs and pickles i dont want.

> DOTR postponed 24 hours.

> one mile is aproximately how far someone can walk in an hour, for example.
Only if you use a broken mobility scooter, fatso

Constantly being gay.

lol, win

Ahhh fuck, this is good bred. Have a (you)

Journalist Here

Ever since the Mueller probe concluded zero Russian collusion I have noticed a worrying trend in online comment sections.
Nasty elements won't stop talking about the media lying. The media never lie, we may sometimes use click bait to trick you but we never 'lie'.
Journalists have moral integrity and frankly I find the accusation of 'lying' to be extremely insulting.

Many on the internet have started to call the mainstream media the 'Lyingmedia'.
In reality it is Trump who's the king of Lyingmedia. It's the far-right who are the Lyingmedia.
This whole situation has become unacceptable and we will be doing everything in our power to refute this new extremist narrative.

-Signed the journalist hired to keep tabs on you bigots

Based Hans.

Farenheit is superior for everyday tasks and denying this fact only hurts yourself

The story I was told is Mr Farenheit, (in a time when chemistry was getting on its feet) was trying to find the lowest possible temperate water could freeze with solute present. Which is why regular water freezes at 32, because he deliberately lowered the freezingpoint of the water to expand his measurements

How salted?

Hello, my name timothy. Whould you like a HONK?

Attached: 1549889752645.gif (1100x600, 865K)

Kek. It's 4-5 km an hour which is 2 and something miles i guess

omfg...

Attached: Metric+Conversions+Kilo+Hecto+Deca+UNIT+Deci+Centi+Mili.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

walking, not jogging or running, you fucktard

You are the enemy of all people.

Saltier than a peanut but not as salty as good popcorn

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Climate_Orbiter

Freshly popped or that microwaveable pop shit?

A mile comes from "mille passus" in Latin, which means a thousand paces. The Romans established the concept and put up the first mile markers.

And also at 100C. We can use both and every American kid learns how to convert back and forth between the two in 7th grade.

Attached: average-annual-global-temperature-in-fahrenheit-1880-2015-110-1890-1900-9786604.png (500x401, 26K)

If you can walk one mile in an hour thats not good, see a doctor.

The kind you cook on the range and it pops all over your kitchen

Air popped.

I love the Bantz here!
Thanks German and American Anons!

metrics are biased on lyapunov experiences and laplace legos

Your neighbor is a good man!

I thought it was 170°

Patrician taste user

Bisexual and gay.

>brainlets who can't do such a simple conversion in their heads

I’m going to kill you by analy raping you to death, unless you have a better idea.
I’m open to reason.

Attached: 61DEDF14-3D60-4BE2-835B-02CBAAB25218.jpg (670x372, 57K)

in america we put rovers on mars

He is old and live alone, i have egg allergys and dont like pickles but it is lonely home.

what's the point though?
water freezes at 0, boils at 100
below 0 you have freezing temperature 0-15 you have cold temperature 15-35 you have warm temperature 35-50 you have hot temperature and above is fucked up for humans. what do you need kalvins for?

You are polish are you

you could crawl 1 mile per hour desu

no, your breakfest is

Yeah, it's simple. To go from C to F, just go (C/5)9 + 32
Reverse that to go from F to C.

Attached: 3b77c36bef91fc96c53eb70177cc2e48.jpg (1086x800, 322K)

I wuz in europe and it was a bit chilly in my room. Went
over to the thermostat and turned it up to 70.
Jesus Christ. That was a mistake.

Attached: 1542413762743.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

I think metric is for small people that need to feel big. Many metric units in one standard unit. Like five kilometers in a pound.

F is more accurate for weather and body temps. That's where it's generally used.

Attached: 1319875234427.jpg (1200x900, 410K)

See thats why have metric, they dont allow the stove top ones here, fire hazard or some shit.

And books burn at 451°F

Attached: A8DEE8C8-BA29-4ED8-B796-FDE88E79F95D.gif (240x240, 250K)

Sad jiffy pop is good.

it's not though. it tells you nothing about the weather

Think of all the time we save by not having to say meter after everything. The syllables in metric are out of control. Like if we said inchmeasure and footmeasure and milemeasure

I have never thought of that. Makes meteric even more stupid.

>The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language identifies room temperature as around 20 to 22 °C (68 to 72 °F),[1] while the Oxford English Dictionary states that it is "conventionally taken as about 20 °C (68 °F)".[2]

>For instance, for the shipping and storage of pharmaceuticals, the United States Pharmacopeia-National Formulary (USP-NF) defines controlled room temperature as between 20 to 25 °C (68 to 77 °F), with excursions between 15 to 30 °C (59 to 86 °F) allowed, provided the mean kinetic temperature does not exceed 25 °C (77 °F).[8] The European Pharmacopoeia defines it as being simply 15 to 25 °C (59 to 77 °F), and the Japanese Pharmacopeia defines "ordinary temperature" as 15 to 25 °C (59 to 77 °F), with room temperature being 1 to 30 °C (34 to 86 °F).[9][10] Merriam-Webster gives as a medical definition a range of 15 to 25 °C (59 to 77 °F) as being suitable for human occupancy, and at which laboratory experiments are usually performed.[11]

Ironically, a jiffy is a firelighter cube sold here.

>F is more accurate for weather and body temps.
Are you retarded?

Room temp is 70, every first grader knows this.

rest of the world btfo

Attached: 1524069459353.png (547x626, 18K)

I have to pee, brb.

anwser yourself which of those numbers are easier to remember. same goes for weather temperatures. you have 0 as lower border to take special measures when going out and you have 50 as upper limit. you've got 20 as perfect temperature for humans instead of your fucked up 68
0 is freezing 10 is cold 20 is perfect 30 is warm 40 is hot 50 is fucking flaming.
how can you make it anymore easier?

>everywhere else in the world measures air temperature with a system based on water temperature

In America, OP's pic is considered a 10/10

look here

oh shit, nigga

Attached: 1322999376001.gif (210x230, 11K)

and here

Ok i am back.

>one mile is aproximately how far someone can walk in an hour, for example
Average human walking speed is about three miles per hour, though.

YEAR
MONTH
DAY

Is more logical
>20190301
>2019, March, 1st
I save all my files this way so dates are in numerical and date order

fat american retards walk slower

but it's for americans

Sides are in orbit

>Only having an effective 70 degrees worth of whole numbers to measure with as opposed to nearly twice that amount

Fahrenheit is more accurate. A 1° difference in Celsius is much larger than a 1° difference in Fahrenheit.

How many inches in orbit?