I can't wait for God's judgement on this stinking planet

I can't wait for God's judgement on this stinking planet

Attached: gods-judgment.jpg (650x365, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/greek/1718.htm
gematrix.org/?word=1718
youtube.com/watch?v=kF18XlSGZZc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite_conspiracy_theory
biblehub.com/bsb/zechariah/4.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2uc5OrVBZrg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Miller_(preacher)
centrowhite.org.br/files/ebooks/apl/all/Miller/Miller's Works. Volume 1. Views of the Prophecies and Prophetic Chronology.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-case-for-christian-gnosticism-part-v-the-dead_us_596791fee4b07b5e1d96edcb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah.

It's coming

I'm a misanthrope. Even though I'm White, White's are no good, either. All people are shit at this point.

Attached: 1542366131163.gif (345x345, 159K)

> I'm completely and utterly socially retarded and wish punishment upon everyone else
Take some responsibility for your plight improve yourself and stop blaming everyone else

God isn’t real lol. Can’t wait to take another steaming hot Cheeto shit on the Bible

Just wait for the trumpets to sound

Attached: 1553487924820.png (275x251, 135K)

>flag
>I can't wait for God's judgement
You better gtfo.

Attached: 1538074347343.jpg (203x248, 10K)

Gabriel can shove his trumpet up his cockhole

Attached: 1546429257210m.jpg (1024x566, 190K)

I just reported you to god. something bad will happen to you soon. not joking.

It's a lie to keep you quiet and complacent buddy. The world won't unfuck itself.

HOOOOONK

Attached: 1553636784817.jpg (979x513, 136K)

can't come soon enough i just hope i can stop masturbating drinking and smoking so much pot so he's not mad at me :(

I just reported God to Azathoth. RIP Yahweh

>Hur dur u r Jew

Kys stormfag

Attached: 1553625539523.png (512x512, 144K)

yes it needs to happen, suck disgusting freaks lording it over all of us here.

They will know God's wrath when it comes

people wait but nobody has to balls to bring it

Attached: f5670150009d7080c86efc116960557a--military-quotes-military-humor.jpg (638x638, 75K)

so what everyone fails to understand about all of civilization is that it's always been about every race coming together to make a mixed piece of shit that's slightly better than before. it sucks but it's been a rule of all civilizations since the very first one started by CAIN.

the only "white jews" were the Germanic descendants of ancient northern kingdom of israel who are related to the niggas but interbred heavily and worshipped idols. There were a bunch of them intermingled with khazarian (mixed edomite) converts who converted and migrated much later.

essentially every race has a group of ancient hebrew blood and those are the high iq spiritually talented people of the race because they genetically recognize monotheism as an intellectual necessity

shit's gay but this is the ultimate red pilll

modern jews are faggot satanic talmud (oral tradition) niggers who justify unholy action due to perverted law

basically the heebs became a mixed multitude people after captivity in egypt and when moses was handed the tablets the pharisees got pisses they got no secret info and that's when the talmud was born and they invented their perverted law

The Emperor of Mankind's judgment would be better desu

Attached: almost out of time (grace).jpg (665x638, 197K)

Get the fuck out prod retard

Attached: e1bc72ba8f647f9d03fe03298a25ad9d.jpg (280x320, 24K)

suck a dick welsh devil

Yeah well, you're gonna have to (wait) for a long time, since god doesn't exist.

>hurrdurr physics isn't even

Attached: 1551935242923.jpg (640x534, 373K)

There' s a sea of boiling feces in hell, just for lefties and their jew friends.

>99
>00
>414
biblehub.com/greek/1718.htm
gematrix.org/?word=1718

6 captchas of red stoplights again

Attached: flammarion.jpg (1712x830, 2.17M)

11 captchas red fire hydrants and red stop lights
been a week straight of the same image

Attached: 900_Jesus visiting Hell.jpg (899x689, 365K)

Photoshop that Earth to a flat plane and you have an accurate picture.

We all know where he'll hit first

Attached: strafe.jpg (297x322, 37K)

Oh, the classic "humans have done science, so god must exist" argument. Nice.

so obviously space is rhetoric for a flexible boundary of the upper atmosphere before the van allen radiation belts and the atmosphere has been defined as extending past the moon now but honestly it seems like orbit works at least a little bit, sattelites with baloons keeping them locked in for extended laps makes sense even if they keep the baloons top secret it's to flex the idea of space on the sheep

i'm not saying there are manned iss missions but

youtube.com/watch?v=kF18XlSGZZc

kinda fucked me up but i mean if you have millions of dollars it's not hard to put a prop up there every year

possibly something like

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite_conspiracy_theory

someone posted this i saved it . what the hell does it mean?

Attached: 1553345685285.jpg (1368x1800, 841K)

are you not a soul trying to comprehend a universe filled with questions, boomer?

i make the assumption everyone is as educated as i am when i speak to them, this is a fundamental principle of motion man i'm not trying to condescend to you

how scripture matches up with lunar events that are unique to this moment in time with Hebrew tradition

biblehub.com/bsb/zechariah/4.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2uc5OrVBZrg

Attached: 1553640698418.jpg (397x441, 43K)

Clown World is going up in smoke soon when God metes out his vengeance.

We deserve everything we get.

Oh it's already been going on, it's just nobody is talking about it because they have no fucking clue how to cope with the judgement

op, op op op. god is here, near. he is shitposting among us.

Thanks are you a adventist ?

The Prophet Jesus has to come back first and btfo all the kaffirs for the sake of Divine justice

idk

The whole video he uses sources from ellen white the false prophet . Some things could be true because its plagerised

William miller screwed up his prophecy by calculating a end time . And then ellen white swooped in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Miller_(preacher)

Following the Great Disappointment most Millerites simply gave up their beliefs. Some did not and viewpoints and explanations proliferated. Miller initially seems to have thought that Christ's Second Coming was still going to take place—that "the year of expectation was according to prophecy; but...that there might be an error in Bible chronology, which was of human origin, that could throw the date off somewhat and account for the discrepancy."[22] Miller never gave up his belief in the Second Coming of Christ.[23]

Estimates of Miller's followers—the Millerites—vary between 50,000, and 500,000. Miller's legacy includes the Advent Christian Church with 61,000 members, and the Seventh-day Adventist Church with over 19 million members. Both these denominations have a direct connection with the Millerites and the Great Disappointment of 1844. A number of other individuals with ties to the Millerites founded various short-lived groups. These include Clorinda S. Minor, who led a group of seven to Palestine to prepare for Christ's second coming at a later date.

centrowhite.org.br/files/ebooks/apl/all/Miller/Miller's Works. Volume 1. Views of the Prophecies and Prophetic Chronology.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_65.png (1286x809, 147K)

The only thing keeping me sane is knowing that for all the insanity currently in the world, it will be God's TRUTH that puts a stop to it.

Bump for the lord

Attached: 1547034841876.png (1080x1080, 806K)

:(

Been waiting for years. I long for the day we will be made perfect. So tired of this evil world

You can wait a bit longer . At least 40 years more

Open your eyes, judgement is everywhere and the tower is burning to the ground

It's a process, not a singular thing

Attached: t5e890489.jpg (540x540, 84K)

But the holy ghost is comming soon with his full power.

The Great Commission

(Matthew 28:16-20)

>14Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen. 15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

No more atheist

Attached: 1550437323223.jpg (952x900, 82K)

wrong, you profaned knowledge, enjoy your curse.

Attached: Screenshot_44 (2).png (634x522, 215K)

>mfw patiently awaiting the incarnation of the final Avatara of the Supreme Lord and the overturning of this Manvantara.

Attached: article 13 boomer.png (1626x2162, 469K)

The next date to keep track of is April 18th.

Why ? Is it happening then ?

President TRUMP...ET

Hey Ron, how do you keep your orange poops together? Mine always come out wet when I have orange or yellow poo. I'd appreciate the tips, thanks!

Demiurge worship is a despicable thing

Attached: 23187192a8d8b7c5594bc3679688cd4a.jpg (236x254, 11K)

Attached: end2.jpg (1349x637, 272K)

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-case-for-christian-gnosticism-part-v-the-dead_us_596791fee4b07b5e1d96edcb

Attached: gnostic-amulet-abrasax-1-740x400.jpg (374x397, 55K)

Me either. And it aint gonna be good. Like top tier happening shit. We'll probably get a few keks out of all the death & destruction before we get ours too.

Attached: 4chan learns traps are gay.webm (384x288, 1.95M)

le epic edge lord

Hey John don't forget to buy diapers for the Day of the Lord . There is a lot of pants shitting going on that day ... And you don't want to be running for your life with shit in pants do you ?

Specially the americans for spreading their degenerate ways unto the world.

He reads a sjw site and links it on Jow Forums

Attached: 174b1e68df6ad484669599c17a0e7cd3.jpg (480x632, 29K)

I don't actually, I'm linking what some guy thinks on the debate of gnosticism vs orthodox christianity.

Its still huffington post those niggers gets no clicks here

This is the best argument the guy makes, anyway.

Attached: gnostic argument 1.jpg (719x251, 105K)

it's not "who", it's "who?"
So your pic is BS.

I dont even see a argument here . all you need to do is be good you don't even need to follow religion . A good atheist will still go to heaven albeit with a detour

>"I mean, yeah, Jesus talked about how great the God of Israel was, but what he actually meant is that was Satan"

But to be honest i already forgot what gnostics are .. I have major memory problems :( i could read on it but would forget it again with a day

Attached: 1551168673273.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

>my religion is true because it warns you of satan
>my religion is true because it warns you of satan and I'm so jewish
>my religion is true because it warns you of iblis
>my reliigon is true because it warns you of Loki
>my religion is true because it warns you of angra mainyu
>my religion is true because it warns you of demon kali
>my religion is true because it warns you of mara

Holy shit senpai, we truly are lucky to have the one holy book preventing us of the one true devil.

Attached: 1549791621504.jpg (485x533, 66K)

Good Idea, however that doesn't answer my question. If I can get my orange poops solid I won't really need the disper. How so you do it? Is it the Cheetos?

I just said no religion you posted no argument about this . Atheist don't have a holy book

>Atheist don't have a holy book

Attached: 51w+aIBx-7L._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (321x499, 55K)

Atheist just disbelief in God . My father on earth is a fedora and never read dawkins

Disbelievers go to hell, ask any holy book of your choice

I can't wait for rate of profit to reach zero and capitalism to collapse globally on this stinking planet.

Nope its the second death non existence . A God who is good does not torture you in hell . Your ego somehow wants to believe this

>11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

spain is a nation of muslim rape childern

2 Thessalonians 1:9
>…8in blazing fire. He will inflict vengeance on those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9They will suffer the penalty of eternal destruction, separated from the presence of the Lord and the glory of His might,

Paul letters would confirm

>A God who is good does not torture you in hell
Do you see here the work of a good god? In this world?
You still remain BTFO by the post of a muslim rape child, tho

>Do you see here the work of a good god? In this world?

I see both good and evil you need both to confess of each other... But i am here to be tested the evil is the greater good thus its not really evil . Its just a temporary inconvenience

>((((((Paul))) (((letters))))))

God already punished us by letting us drown in the Materialistic and Degenerate world we created after ww2.

It is all Gomorrah and Sodom all over again, but worldwide, and destruction of these "kingdoms" should follow soon.

Attached: 1553551180723.jpg (613x960, 77K)

>I see both good and evil
So, in order to experience good in heaven, will you need evil to be there aswell? If not, then it isn't necessary in earth either.

We all face gods judgment every day, but you need to stand strong in the face of it.

>So, in order to experience good in heaven, will you need evil to be there aswell?

No because we now know what evil is that is why God created earth . there could be evil temporary . evil on earth confessed Gods love in heaven

christcucks unite.

Attached: 1546759928728.jpg (326x326, 79K)

>will you need evil to be there aswell?

You can't be evil in heaven that is the whole point its Gods place only good exist, war did not even came in our minds before earth

So how do the angels know what is good and evil?

They dont but now we experienced it and the angels in heaven can look down to witness it . That is the whole issue with the tree . Satan wanted to activate good and evil on earth

So why couldn't we look down to witness it while npcs did it?

Attached: 16908539_152639818588094_6706798892509298688_n.jpg (482x482, 28K)

Because then its not real go watch die hard and then watch a gore video