Seeing a lot more christian threads these days, and maybe thats just because I find myself on the path towards God

seeing a lot more christian threads these days, and maybe thats just because I find myself on the path towards God...

I'm still finding my way to Him. and i'm really glad to see so many threads. learning a lot and consuming it all.

I don't like the fruits of secularism, so I find myself pulled towards Christianity.

God bless all of you. Hope you all find your way to God as well.

Attached: 1552566826265.jpg (720x900, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Bmtoi6xXjY
youtube.com/channel/UCIR5QZdcEZgpeCCXIiCxRYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't let the demons dwelling in this place deter you, there are many righteous men on this board but there are many deceivers as well. you are on the path towards the truth. pray often and have faith Jesus Christ won't steer you wrong.

checked, and i prayed for the first time tonight. I dunno If I did it right LOL

but I enjoyed it. It made me think about my goals and what I truly care about

If you were asking for gifts from God then you did it wrong. If you instead pleaded to have the strength to make the proper sacrifices then you are on the correct path.

Jew on a stick
Desert religion
Based
Oh no no no no

I was the same way when i first started praying, it felt awkward i didn't know what was right to say, what was wrong to say the important thing is to pray anyway even if you don't know what to say. As time goes on you'll become more clear minded in your prayers you'll understand your relationship with God better and you'll start understanding how God communicates with the faithful. we've all sinned and are short of God's glory, undeserving of his mercy but he offers it freely if we repent and ask for guidance. I never knew what i was missing living without God until i tried living with him and when i stumble and stray off his path i struggle to search for him. be patient, have faith when you pray, be honest with yourself and God. that's the best advice i can give right now.

and if you are at a loss for words, pray for god to give you faith and help you find them.

God is simply the Super Ego. Stop being literal

>memeflag
>jew on a stick

Attached: 1538603947881.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7Bmtoi6xXjY
Check this dude out

>path towards God...
>I'm still finding my way to Him.

Anything i can do to strengthen this ? tell us more ? What denomination are you going to follow ?

God bless you to brother

youtube.com/channel/UCIR5QZdcEZgpeCCXIiCxRYg oh also when i first got baptized i started listening to this guy, he supports most his arguments with scriptures and puts the scriptures into context using the history around them which i found important and enlightening. he can be a bit cringy at times but the information provided is worthwhile. imo

oh hey you, i was wondering if i'd see you again tonight. the prophecy is pope francis gets deposed, pope benedict retakes the papal throne under a new name, unites christians of orthodox Catholic and protestant churches to form a new church for the nwo, this is after jews and muzzies btfo eachother. the papacy will place itself atop the religious empire established by their enemies the same way they placed themselves atop the political empire of rome when they seized the opportunity. then the papal rome will unite with america to enforce sunday worship, those who don't oppose these laws based on economic factors (not getting locked out of the economy) will get a mark on their hands, those who do it because they believe it's the right thing to do will get a mark on their forehead (spiritual mark not physical though rfid chips could be used to enforce the economy) anyone who disagrees with religious consciousness enforced by legislation (aka abomination of desolation) will be sent to rehabilitation camps or labeled religious zealots and put to death for proclaiming christ's name faithfully. you should read that whole manuscript it's pretty detailed in biblical prophecy, how things have played out, how they are going to play out.

Hello brother its 12 at noon here . But i am eating will respond soon

i'll be going to sleep before then, enjoy your lunch but don't forget to read that manuscript bible flock box has great videos on the mark of the beast and revelations imo but that manuscript really helped piece things together for me. there are less than 10 people teaching the information in that manuscript within the 7th day Adventist church and god placed me into a church with the author.

>God bless all of you. Hope you all find your way to God as well.
God bless you too user. God bless you too.

Attached: 1545930094521.jpg (618x741, 75K)

i went from atheist to christian to atheist

they're just happy lies we tell ourselves, christianity is the religion of passive submission until death

I had a lot from pastor doug from you tube, i think . But its only half right . He has some things right and then goes completely of the rails but the adventist teached me historism instead of futurims . So god bless you guys

You were never Christian. You were just raised in that culture by your parents and you decided to shit on it instead of learnng more.

Thanks and likewise to you also, leaf.

Attached: 1552839692339.jpg (776x960, 78K)

God bless you, keep going, we're close to the finish line.

But since you guys dont believe in a eternal torture in hell maybe you can read this

9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

13And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

It identifies the mark and another false doctrine from the Catholics . Keep reading it till you understand