Is wagecucking in an office really THAT bad...

Is wagecucking in an office really THAT bad? Are we deluding ourselves by pretending that it's somehow a terrible fate to wear a suit and work in a cool skyscraper? Should Jow Forumsacks seek out professional, urban jobs and use the money to get ahead and counterbalance the firehose of money available to leftist groups/causes?

Attached: IMG_7314[1].jpg (1200x800, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allenbrouwer.com/100k-per-month/
youtube.com/watch?v=XrEL76I3lyk
youtube.com/watch?v=YxR5vAwwM-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I work in an office. It is comfy.
But I imagine it to be pure hell in the US.
Your workers have horrible rights.

The leftists are all in middle management

Attached: 1553472200109.jpg (680x780, 43K)

Imagine your whole life worth amounting to making someone else rich lmao. I'm glad I decided to go to medschool

>Are we deluding ourselves by pretending that it's somehow a terrible fate to wear a suit and work in a cool skyscraper?
I bet that's what they were thinking on 9/11

sadly this, wish i did med

Do labouring lad and eventually do it yourself.

Attached: 21423t4grt.jpg (450x450, 13K)

I work from home doing engineering studies and reports. $154k/yr and I can sit around in my pajamas all day if I feel like it.

Office environments suck. You work while everyone else socializes and gets by.

It’s not bad at all, US included. Workers rights don’t matter at all as long as you are in-demand. The worst that’ll happen is the free coffee might be kind of shitty.

Yes, it is worse than you think. You want to KYS 24/7 and you know you don't have the guts and it will never end.

>Workers rights don’t matter at all as long as you are in-demand.

That is like saying "It does not matter. Everything is fine until it is not."

Unless it's coding for a lefty techie company or a call center, it's not a bad job at all. I mean, you get to go home like everyone else around 4:30 or 5:00pm, get weekends off, an air conditioned environment, and also a bathroom nearby. Sometime's there's coffee. Also, most pay above minimum wage.

Try working retail, warehousing, or even being a mail carrier, though mail-carriers get paid a lot. Those jobs have either too little or too many hours, no weekends off or random shifts, can make you work in the heat, or worse, overnight or late shifts, all while you see the rest of the world go home at normal hours to sleep in their beds and fuck their partners.

Same here. Literally the only way to work. Can get way more done without office politics.

Says the retard getting milked by insurance companies. Unless you own a high-margin business and have normies working for you you’re doing it wrong.

>You work while everyone else socializes and gets by.

Then you're doing it wrong. you probably are antisocial where your coworkers think you're weird, which is why they probably don't chat with you in the break room.

I'm studying to be an engineer. I'm perfectly fine with artificial light and constant computer usage; I know most humans aren't though. I just want to make cool shit. Too bad humans can't be trusted to take care of each other. Maybe I'll get lucky and get to design the machines that cull everybody useless.

Trucking in western Europe is the ultime redpill job

>Great salary
>Comfy
>No annoying other people
>Beautiful views
>Sleep in your own bed at home most of the time

Attached: truck.jpg (1200x674, 182K)

Office work sucks dick, and doesn’t really pay as much as you think. I used to work in an office and I hated it, so I quit and got a job where I work outside and I’m much happier now (and make more money too)

Attached: 794C9AE9-7BD5-40D6-BFD4-3895DD743C45.gif (500x223, 499K)

Until you die in an accident.

how is that different than any other job?

>>No annoying other people
no, you annoy other people

truck drivers are dangerous fucking maniacs

The probability of it is much higher.

imagine spending twelve years as an intern cuck.

imagine not getting in if you were white

No, the problem with our generation is every single one of them was taught the were super stars who could do anything. The reality of the world is that is simply not true. You have to have a working class. Period. Full stop. If every single person is the CEO of their company who is going to work for that company? They were sold the lie of "pay a bunch of money to go to college and you won't have to work! You'll make make 200k right out of the gate." And the idiots bought the dream thinking they would make that without working. Someone has to work those jobs. They don't just magically happen.

how? they literally drive betweeen 80 and 90kmph on the right lane lmao just steer around it you incompetent fuck

also

>shitting on truck drivers

i bet you never buy or order anything

never heard of that. In any case youre much safer than in a small car

They don't stay in the right lane. In fact that's the major thing these assholes do, they try to overtake another truck and don't even bother blinking or what traffic is coming behind them on the middle lane.

The amount of times I've had to hit my brakes because these fucknuggets aren't paying attention is astounding.

you're full of shit, stop responding

>durr car owners are retards cause this one time someone almost hit me

Yes, most car owners are in fact retards. You'd know this if you've ever actually driven a car on a highway literally anywhere.

I work from home and it's super comfy.
Sometimes I travel for meetings which are fun when you meet new people that you'll never see again in your life.
120k/year. Copywriting.

I'm not going back to full time unless I get a budget to hire my own autistic straight white male team.

>You'd know this if you've ever actually driven a car on a highway literally anywhere.
u must be really retarded

Yes. I work in a call center and I know I don't belong here if I'm literally the top agent whilst having autism and anti social. It means the other agents aren't doing shit and I'm wasting my talent away for a measly 600/wk. It's the same shit everyday, same jokes, same music blasting on the radio, same routines. I wish I didn't drop out.

>I work in an office. It is comfy. But I imagine it to be pure hell in the US. Your workers have horrible rights

“Most workers negotiate such shit deals for themselves. Unlike us who chuck ourselves by infringing on our own freedoms since we can’t fight our own battles by restricting everyone’s rights”
Fixed that for you.

Since you’re too bluepilled to understand, I’ll make it simpler: instead of saying no to an employment deal you don’t want, you get the govt to take away your right to accept a bad deal.

Exactly like taking away your right to eat junk food instead of being free to eat whatever you want, but CHOOSING not to do so.

office work is easy work, I used to do gardening until I got old.

>That’s like saying “Everything is fine until it is not."

Correct. Everything IS fine until it is not.

Are you under the retarded impression things can be fine while they’re not fine?

>can make you work in the heat

No. They can’t make you. They offer you money to do so. You can choose to accept the job or not.

Stop being a Leftist POS. Take accountability for your own choices.

>work in suit/cool place/socialize with ppl

Just wait a few years when your back starts to compress, your hips start to break down, and your weight and blood pressure increases due to sitting and doing no physical movement. 10 hours a day = 116 days a year

the only way to escape this hellhole of wagelife is by starting your own high-margin business

imagine being able to levearge on what you earn, you can tweak on certain parameters and boom you are suddenly making 5x or 10x times more within a few weeks.
Imagine making 50k, 100k and 200k a MONTH
This is when drastic changes happen with your lifestyle; you do whatever the FUCK you want

Get back to work wagie. Mr. Shekelstein needs a new car.

The point of an office job is to work your way up to a position that pays well and involves more freedom. Unless you’re a brainlet it is not hard to rise.

call centers dont count.

allenbrouwer.com/100k-per-month/

its still not real freedom though..

Work is good for you.

start your own call center business. Steal al the ideas your current employers has, copy them and use them for your own biz

i'm putting everything i have in my current most valuable asset (my biz) which i will sell in a few years so i can retire before my 30 year birthday so i dont need to work anymore in life

i smell a pyramid scheme pitch in the near future coming from this one

It's fine for some. But for me it got to be a grind. I just can't take all those meeting where people masturbate their dumbass ideas only to groupthink with the boss at the end of it all.

i have nothing to sell
just trying to motivate you wagies

people that wear suits to work seem successful, until you realize they work for people that wear board shorts, and tee shirts. side note: don’t become an office cuck. learn a trade. white collar jobs are next to be automated away via software bots.

>No annoying other people
Yeah, sure. Because you definitely wont be getting annoying phone calls from dispatch every 5 minutes.

this
people with degrees work for people who have no degrees

t: have not even a highschool degree

he clearly doesnt drive a truck

>east euros push the wages down
>5 days away, eating junk
>always annoying people on the road
>traffic jams
>time pressure all the time

I’m middle-ground. I don’t mind a quick chat with someone, but we all know some co-worker, past or present, who was a walking interruption.

I used to work in an open office environment. I was totally opposed to it but got overridden. The only way to get work done was with noise-cancelling headphones. Take them off and suddenly you hear all the drama, noise, droning. I worked near a guy who was the loudest coffee slurper on Earth. He’d slurp it, go “ahhhh” and then clank his mug down loudly, every 20 seconds or so. Horrible.

In the effort to shove as many people in as small a place as possible, the Jew Jewed the Jew. Efficiencies plummet and then they wonder why.

Several of us opted to work remotely to actually get shit done.

I think outside sales is a good balance between two worlds. I work for a food company:

-85k base w/15k in bonus potential
-Company car, all insurance, gas and maintenance is paid for, unlimited personal use
-boss leaves me alone, get to make my own schedule each week
-drive around and listen to music all day, only need to make 15 sales calls per week (each one takes 30min to an hour)

Take the sales pill

what you sell?

Can I get into sales without a degree?

yes of course

youtube.com/watch?v=XrEL76I3lyk

the right wing are all (((CEO's))) and the braindead bottom of the barrell. Fascism is the (((CEO'S))) using this easily lead proportion of the population against the working class and middle class

I love watching them head in to work monday mornings and I sing a song as I watch them it goes like this.

Oh when the wage
Oh when the wage
Oh when the wagecucks go marching in
Lord I don't want to be in that numberrrr
When the wagecucks go marching in

Attached: tick tock wagies.jpg (409x409, 102K)

Watching it now. Thanks.

>Office work sucks dick, and doesn’t really pay as much as you think. I used to work in an office and I hated it, so I quit and got a job where I work outside and I’m much happier now (and make more money too)
working outside is nice in your twenties, but in your thirties you'll have less energy and won't mind sitting around in an office all day.

>Is wagecucking in an office really THAT bad?

yes
yes it is

If remain a child all your life and don't use your work experience to be an entrepreneur yourself, then yes, you are right.

Nope. They are great jobs but they seem to be only given to Jews and other shitskins, now.

You're not allowed to flame lmfao. Imagine trying to save a niggers life.

The dot heads will never let you succeed.

a good starting point for beginners in sale is real estate
the hardest part is getting a listing for you , the rest follows itsself

Have you built a business?

Should I work for a company for a little while to get some experience?

its okay to do anything to realize why you shouldn't.

i kill people for money

4 yes
3 failures, sold them off
my current one is paying me off, its a lead generation biz selling leads to local trade businesses

>46
so close

Attached: Agent_47_in_Hitman_Absolution.png (218x455, 63K)

yes of course. Best way to get all hidden/"secret " stuff about real estate from a good local real estate agent who has experience. They usually do mentoring, just ask some.or you can do it like a friend of mine, he just went straight to the street, knocking on doors and getting listings left and straight like a madman, if you are naturally good at talking with people, you don't need anyone to mentor you.

I once built a cleaning company, fed me for a while. Very cheap and easy to set up, and you get good at cold calling and selling.
What do you have to say about lead generation for local businesses? Which advice would you give your beginner self about it?

None of you guys seem to understand that ALL jobs are being automated in the future. got it partially right, but he omits the fact that blue-collar jobs are the ones being replaced RIGHT NOW. While you guys are bickering about muh blue-collar vs white-collar, Jeff Bezos is thinking about replacing you all.

Here's why it's bad

Attached: 1553614797688.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

its the same approach as with your cleaning company.
Call up local companies (plumbers, dentists, electricians) and tell them you know a way how to give them more clients

you get money by bringing them more customers, you quote them on each customer who signs a quote with them
so what you do is, you do SEO or PPC on google or facebook with a simple landing page
youtube.com/watch?v=YxR5vAwwM-4
and ask for a free quote, when you get the information of the lead, you transfer it to the local company, and you ask money for it, usually about 10% of what the customer is worth in the end for the business, lets say the lead pays 5000 dollar to the plumber, you get 50 euro or you can do it on a subscritption basis, you hook them up to your service and charge them monthly
you can do this in an unlimited way, do this to 100s of local businesses

>Everything is fine until it isn't, then... um...
The most German post I've read today, thanks.

Oh hey, it's this kiddo again.

Okay, I'm not a leftist myself but...
>They can't make you
Bullshit. For some people, the job they have may be the only thing they have to depend on. If it meant that they'll lose their job and potentially starve or become homeless, they'll practically HAVE to work in unsavory conditions.

There's no perfect solution for this though since I do also disagree with forcing companies to change their workstyle based on this, but I think it's just mainly a fucked up symptom of our society having low wages whilst inflation is still occurring.

I mean, that's a great read and all but how are you going to get a house, land and raise a family bartering with goats and not working?

Thanks for the advice!
Is it hard to keep clients on the subscription-based model?

yes at the beginning
later on it becomes easier as you build more reputation

there is software which makes it easier, like stripe

> Cool skyscraper
> Get ahead
> Professional jobs

Gtfo useless retard

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (125x125, 4K)

>working for some retarded zionist boomer cuckservative or a literal liberal kike
>making 50k a year to slave away for 8 hours a day benefiting a company which then promotes the death of your race

Attached: annoyedfrog.jpg (250x241, 7K)

US offices are literal slave camps though

Enjoy surgeoning nigger shot wounds retard

I work in a factory, in assembly. I would kill for an office job. I just want to wake up and not be sore as fuck for one day.

>lets say the lead pays 5000 dollar to the plumber, you get 50 euro
50 bucks ain't shit though. And how much time are you putting in for that 50 bucks? Don't get me wrong, I'm of the mind of starting a business, but it's daunting to find an actual viable niche that supports you with enough money to live on.

That's the appeal of wageslaving, it's guaranteed money. With the right degree and/or job you can make $100k/yr to live comfy.

Attached: 1543471610597.jpg (800x800, 426K)

How can you ensure that they actually pay you the % for all of the leads you give them, in other words, that they don't go behind your back?

What do you assemble?
t. We made windows and cladding

Thanks for the info

Every job pushes you to your limits
> Hove air vonditioning goy work more
> Free cofee work more
> Look at the view, you earn it by wotking more
> This task is easy do it x10 times please

Retards. You cuck the capitalist or he cucks you.

> Live comfy
An ever distancing dream for most

We work full time so that we can live part time. It should be the other way around

Anyone have a female boss or female colleagues that earn more than you?

Are you still able to look at yourselves in the mirror?

Yeah thanks for sharing experience bro