Europe's copyright law

since it has been passed, what would Jow Forums recommend to us europeans as far as online untraceability goes.

i have been looking into a torrent based browser, but i dont have extensive knowledge on the subject.

options? pros/cons?

Attached: pAZNjAw.png (732x732, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pocketnet.app/video
youtube.com/watch?v=5SRGKMk7_VU
medium.com/proof-of-fintech/the-cia-ibm-china-and-blockchain-663ea875989c
europarl.europa.eu/plenary/en/votes.html?tab=votes
boingboing.net/2019/03/26/jfc-fml-jfc.html
juliareda.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/copyrightvote.pdf
windscribe.com/upgrade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump from a curious burger, do they actually enforce that on the other side of the pond?

ive already had sites decline service, mostly just some news sites.
even if it is not enforced it has already affected me.

Use a VPN that is based in S America, have a browser with a TOR plugging, avoid using data/information from any European company.

They cant trace you... if they're dead

yeah i know as much, but most free vpn services are probably just shit, on a horrible size limit, or just straight dont work.

and im not willing to throw money at a vpn just because they had an ad on youtube, so im looking to hear what you guys are using and why.

>not giving a shit so to be sent off to jail to radicalize people prone to violent behaviour
tsk tsk tsk

yeah we need to form the great finnish empire, KARJALA TAKASIN.

it cant go much worse than the current eu, even if we have to kill a few million people.

Where did I say to use free VPNs? They are nodes for different agencies, so unless you want to buy your own then you dont have much of a choice but to follow EU regulation.

Don't be a faggot and get Mullvad VPN. Servers in Finland and Sweden are fast as fuck booiii!

They also support WireGuard which uses like 80% less battery on Android and its the future of VPN protocols.

Also get off Telia. They hate the internet.

you didnt say to use free vpns, thats why i already mentioned why i would like to hear reasoning for using a specific paid vpn.

You can control your own browsing history and give it to other people to use? You can also shitpost with all kind of ips and never care if you get banned.

pocketnet.app/video

youtube.com/watch?v=5SRGKMk7_VU

>blockchain
You know it was made by CIA right?

sometimes i swear too many people are turkroa hes.

turks fucking love conspiracies. everything is a conspiracy to those people.

medium.com/proof-of-fintech/the-cia-ibm-china-and-blockchain-663ea875989c

Attached: 5231231.png (741x530, 50K)

anyone has the list with who voted for what and from which country they are?

>They cant trace you... if they're dead
Sadly this is a natural consequence when the rulers opt for censorship and removing of liberty.

The current political trend in Europe can be summed up as follows.
> This ethnic group that has lived their entire life in the region and build their respective countries do not deserve to keep their rights.
> In fact, they should give more liberties and rights to foreigners who believe in a pedo from 600 AD while reducing the freedom of the natives.
> The natives should be limited in their abilities to find work, they should be forced to live near the foreigners, their opposition should be criminalized and the welfare they have paid for should go to the foreigners instead.

At some point this will explode in their faces.

europarl.europa.eu/plenary/en/votes.html?tab=votes

Out of the loop, what does the law entail exactly?

what does that prove? it reads exactly like those hour and a half youtube videos where someone claims to prove the sky is fake.

boni cwel jebany oczywiscie zaglosowal za, a w mediach pierdoli ze przeciwny byl

CyberGhost VPN is a nice free VPN that gives you a fast American IP, but you have a minute wait time before it activates and it logs you out every 6 or 7 hours so you gotta wait another minute.

I'd recommend it. Or just buy it since it's cheap.

that has got to be the shittiest votes report ever jesus christ what the actual fuck

What do you mean?

>Bump

The jew is shutting everything down slowly. Better start getting information on this.

all i wanted was name-country-vote(yes/no/abstained)

Just use incognito mode. For chrome its Crtl + Sift + N, if u didnt know ;)

>incognito mode

Attached: anonymous.jpg (474x282, 18K)

Express VPN is good

Attached: 123123123.jpg (1294x898, 478K)

the most outrageous part of it i guess is that it makes services technically responsible for things that are uploaded to their sites even before they are aware of them existing on their site, aka they have to have a super copyright sensor ai (which doesnt exist at a state where it is reliable enough to not get legally ass fucked) or they just cannot allow public discourse on the platform.

for example youtube would need to review 100 hours of video for copyrighted material every minute to be safe.

its like if the politicians would be responsible to ensure there will be 0 crime in their countries, or they will have to pay full reparations and fines for letting crimes happen at all.

Also it fucks over creators and artists, i have friends who are small-following artists and its a real shame they have to get fucked over cuz they cant get the advertisement cuz of the extended legal responsibilities of the platforms they would have access to otherwise

>as far as online untraceability goes.
never put your name on your phone

>Crtl + Sift + N
WTF GUY FAWKES JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

its time to build meshnet and burn arpanet to the ground.

Doesn't the law protect research and the likes purpose, parody, memes and so on? Where is the trick in this law again?
Like they only remove stuff such as news that support meanie mean ideologies and arguments?

>using a phone
>2019

get real mate

Wow. And I guess the EU doesn't have a Supreme Court or something like that to declare the law is unreasonable, overly broad, or too vague? So can they just pass any law they want and it's just the law unless they repeal it?

it has exceptions like so, but it isnt guaranteed that anything counts as one of these in the eus eyes, so these exceptions arent "safe".
they are basically void in the eyes of a big company who doesnt want to get legally ass fucked.

I don't like your small website, it's undermining my big website.
Whoops, I accidentally uploaded copyrighted material to your site and you don't have the resources to create or maintain a filter to stop it.
What a shame you're being sued now.

yeah the eu is straight fucked, honestly should just be fuckin disbanded and turned into only a trade union again. boingboing.net/2019/03/26/jfc-fml-jfc.html

Attached: cartoon frog.jpg (320x252, 24K)

So is this just a backdoor to making the comment section illegal because someone can always post links to copyrighted material there, so smaller sites won't bother?

juliareda.eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/copyrightvote.pdf
Here for a better info

You're speaking to me but I don't know what you're saying. It just shows up as "Message redacted" to me.

yeah, this makes allowing any public discourse legally unsafe.

Why don't the websites just not respond to EU fucks yapping away? Just ignore the EU rules? How does anything get enforced onto global companies? Why does YouTube or Facebook or whatever have to comply?

>CyberGhost VPN is a nice free VPN that gives you a fast American IP,
Just checked, not free.
I would recommend windscribe.
windscribe.com/upgrade

You only get 10GB though.

Or you can use Opera (the browser), it has a VPN addon that is free. The only problem is that it attaches your browser installation ID in the headers so you'll need to flush that every once in a while if you want actual anonymity.

This was one of the abuses I thought about too. The main issue seems to be the control, like the law they made about cookies and shit that required small sites to spend on ITs and stuff.
Is there an indeep description on the terms of the violation of copyright, how many days or violations to get shut down?
I assume they will also attempt to pull this against the non MSM news.

>thinks that VPN services are not already compromised
The fuckers are everywhere on the Internet,
They've forced microprocessor manufacturers to have built in snooping chips in all communication technologies,
This site uses Google and cloudfare tracking authentication systems, the same Google and cloudfare that deny service to white identitarian websites but promote ZOG/CIA jihadi websites

Remember two years ago when Trump and FCC cut some net neutrality laws and my continent cried salt tears and acted all superior?

Checkmate, smug Europeans.

This would work best. Dead rulers can't rule you.

People have been saying this for years but it never happens on a large enough scale to make any difference. We definitely need a mesh network. This will not stop in europe.

Za rozwazeniem poprawek, ale przeciwko dyrektywie. Boni to kutas ale tutaj akurat dobrze zaglosowal