I'm tired of you fucking fags

I'm tired of you fucking fags

why do you all have the incessant need to spam every other board with your meaningless bullshit?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 7.32.49 AM.png (655x769, 355K)

>meaningless bullshit
give me an example

fite me irl faggot bitch

>i'm tired of your spam
>creates spam thread to talk about it

The way of the Jew is to confuse and convolute

shut up buzz, you look jewish as fuck

2 wrongs don’t make a right

>lamo fuck all niggers
>fuck all white
>why have black when you can have white

Like I'm just trying to do my thing here I don't wanna listen to this shit

You hated us because we told you the truth

I'm trying to figure out why you all doing this. It's getting annoying as fuck

>The fate of the civilised world
>Meaningless bullshit

>is a fucking piece of shit

Soros paid some discord trannys to flood Jow Forums with their useless dilated flesh wounds.

I'm literally just trying to do something that doesn't relate to that but i can't

I'm not from disc

gtfo you fucking twink

Even if it'll be "important" to me later, I honetly just don't care when i'm trying to bant or listen to music or game. If I wanted to hear about it, I would have gone here earlier

fucking answer my question, you piece of shit

fuck niggers

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!
OMG
IM LITERALLY DYING
THAT'S SO OFFENSIVE LMAOOO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 8.50.56 PM.png (711x596, 459K)

Attached: 1522991863047.jpg (500x417, 33K)

We dont go to other boards you're just a crybaby schizo who cant deal with other opinions
kill yourself kudasai

Attached: 1111111.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

honestly*

>tries to discuss music
"all niggers and women are trash"

oh i must me schizophrenic who can't deal with other opinions

>tries to discuss vidya

"HAHA I LOVE KILLING NIGGERS"

oh i must be schizo who can't deal with other opinons

Literally all I'm asking here is to keep it here, alright?

Attached: 3ada3132bcbfd7220c8fbd7374e4c670--bait-gifs.jpg (236x236, 12K)

hpw is this, in any way, bait?

>implying it’s explicitly Jow Forums users
Maybe it’s just people who have an opinion that just so happens to be popular on this board :^).

What race are you, mutt? Ever stopped to consider that things are going south and people are talking about it now? This isn't the 2000's (last decade of Whites being able to be White) you dumb fuck. This is nearly a decade of having a (((recession))) and a nigger in the White House. Imagine that?

Because people don't like niggers. That's it. You were used to Whites being passive and now they aren't. As I said, times are changing. You don't even know what Whites can be like when they don't give a fuck anymore lol

and you're just a crybaby asshole who can't deal with black people

>implying any of us have to censor ourselves because you want to talk about your SUPER KOOL NINTENDOW SWIIIITCH

Fuck you. Sorry you see shit you don’t want to see.

Go to fucking Reddit if you can't take this shit, cunt. Forth channel is for people who aren't after of the "nigger word"

yeah but the thing is I don't caaare if i did care i would have gone here

i'm asking all of you guys to just fuck off back to Jow Forums

you mean niggers

Attached: image.jpg (302x373, 37K)

you don't need to fucking censor yourself. just keep it here. nigger hate and women hate don't have to do with my fuckin music and vidya

Says the guy posting this on Jow Forums. We don’t leave our board for the most part, you just get cognitively dissonant when you read shit you disagree with and blame it on us.

Get out cunt

unless i'm playing a nigger hate game or listening to

get out of my fucking boards, then, shitfaggot

women and niggers ruined vidya, it's why this place is more populated than /v/

Attached: 1497347028616.jpg (911x684, 50K)

From the entirely hypothetical scenario you’re giving us, yes we do. How about you give us some proof instead of this anecdotal bullshit.

>meaningless bullshit

It's all so tiresome, but someone has to play daddy.

I don't even like /v/ i just said it so you guys don't spam at Jow Forums in retaliation

look.
I'm trying to talk about miles davis in mu
good conversation
all of a sudden, polfag appears!
>NIGGERS CANT MAKE GOOD MUSIC HAHA FUCK THE NIGGERS LOOOOLLLLL!!!!

If Jow Forums expands naturally because you faggots don't belong in a White society, how can you be surprised that it spreads? What makes being anti-White faggot on /v/ normal to you, you subhuman nigger?

>hurr durr fuck Whites in gaming
>OP -_-
>what the fuck are these niggers doing in my historical game
>OP O.O

Cry more, you fucking faggot and leave America.

sure, whatever, haha black people, but i don't care when I'm talking about music

I don't even like /v/ i just said it so you guys don't spam at bant in retaliation

But they can't though. Once you pull away from the nigger music FORCED by kikes on the radio, you realise how petty and pathetic it is lol! I have never heard such mumbling nigger shite in my life as the music of the past 2 decades. You are a fucking cancer on society.

Fucking whores of the kike.

Then find another site then BITCH

they do make good music though, you're being baited, as racist as I am I can still appreciate labi siffre

Niggers CANT make good music

miles davis was literally 1960.

I agree that modern music kinda sucks

but i don't care about kikes or niggers, i just wanna have a regular discussion on my board.

you don't own any board stupid faggot
quit crying or go back to redd.it if you can't deal with it
you sound like a massive newfag who just attaches himself to the ebin Jow Forums boogeyman idea to seem like you aren't obviously post 2016 yourself

>LOL THIS KIKE CANT DEAL WITH US HE SHOULD GO BACK TO R*DDIT HAHA IM SO FUCKING GREAT

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 9.06.18 PM.png (193x228, 59K)

>you dont need to censor yourself just censor yourself
so this is the power of /mu/.........woah

Attached: CUTE.png (638x359, 320K)

I'm literally just asking for you guys to keep it here. I don't give a shit about this board. you guys can do what you want, just don't do it in other boards

>game narrative
>controlling the narrative
the left becomes more and more authoritarian

>do what I tell you to do
shut the fuck up nigger

Go back to your discord you AIDS ridden faggot.

Attached: 1525152968798.gif (224x238, 3.74M)

1.)Melvin’s suck

2.) Why are you generalizing all of Jow Forums

3.) What major ideological problems do you have with the average Jow Forums user?

>Meaningless
Will cite Ryan Faulk for this one:I don't even know where too start, do you care about good schools, good neighberhoods, being able too cross a street at night with no problem, not having a budget deficite, not creation of syrocket in criminality, DO YOU CARE ABOUT ANY OF THOSE?If yes then how can you say ''meaningless bullshit''?We are trying too make more people understand the dangers of mass imigration from 3rd world countries into the west.

Attached: 1550737607577.png (756x768, 82K)

literally just want you guys to keep it here

no i dont care when im talkin bout how bjork looks weird

How is Bjork related too Jow Forums's cultural impact on other Jow Forums boards?

1. cool
2. you all generalize niggers and women but i can't do that to yoU?
3. it doesnt matter what problems i have, im just asking you guys to keep it here

it's vaguely music related, unlike "FUCK NIGGERS"

do you worry about this shit 24/7?

nobody is truly apolitical, everybody has opinions on what goes in their immediate environment even if they aren't very defined.
if you actually didn't care about anything you wouldn't be overreacting to the supposed major spilling of Jow Forums everywhere, but you do care.
because /mu/ is a colony of braindead leftist teenagers and you don't complain about those either.
you're most likely just a nigger or other kind of subhuman who can't deal with it
i post on on like ten boards and the time that politics really does interfere with any discussion is rare
do you?

Not that im completly obsessed by it, but i am VERY worried about future of my county and west in general, i don't want too wake up at 80 when not even half of my country is ethniclly Baltic, and see a rise in criminallity which is caused by these 3rd world peoples being in a enviroment they do not belong in, there are clear evidence that populations across the globe score different on IQ tests, and those are related too crime rates, average incomes, education levels, etc.General public is blind on these isues and they need too aknowladge differences between human populations a soon as possible or else we will be in a big dissaster.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

2.) you can, but all you’re doing is being a hypocrite. The majority of Jow Forums is not like that and it’s clearly just satire 99% of the time. It’s fucking Jow Forums dude, do you know where the fuck you are? Edgy memes have always been a staple of every boards culture since pretty much ever.

Stop being an overly sensitive special snowflake and fuck off to whatever board you consider home, and everyone else will do what the fuck they wanna do. Facist millennial crybaby authoritarian piece of garbage.

Attached: 3FF9527C-C6E7-48D7-AB7C-470083421C86.jpg (836x656, 322K)

shut up nigger

You can blame plebbit ans discord lefty fags for vomtting garbage ideas on your boards. I keep Jow Forums banter on Jow Forums.

Melvins are great.

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 7K)