Inside the dark, Neo-Nazi movement linked to Judaism

Inside the dark, Neo-Nazi movement linked to Judaism

news.com.au/world/europe/inside-the-dark-neonazi-movement-linked-to-christchurch-terrorist/news-story/def860d6b9d565d7322878786d603046

Take the headline and one paragraph from this article on the Christchurch shooter and change it slightly to instead pertain to Jews and Zionism, and see how readily it fits. Jews are no better than the Christchurch shooter, they're terrorists with a murderous ideology. Examine:

The IBO opposes Islam and multiculturalism, advocating Neo-Fascist ideas about having separate territories for different races. Its extreme nationalism also ties into the concept of “white genocide” espoused by the shooter — a neo-Nazi conspiracy theory that contends immigration, racial integration and low birth rates are being promoted in predominantly white countries to eliminate white people.

Changed ever so slightly:

The Zionist opposes Islam and multiculturalism, advocating Neo-Fascist ideas about having separate territories for different ethnicities. Its extreme nationalism also ties into the concept of “the Holocaust” espoused by the shooter — a Jewish conspiracy theory that contends immigration, racial integration and low birth rates are being promoted in predominantly Jewish neighborhoods to eliminate Jewish people.

It becomes more accurate than the original paragraph! And Jewish terrorist "(In)Justice Minister" Ayalet Shaked can attest to that fact!

youtube.com/watch?v=kLlnZGj83vM

Discuss

Attached: Christchurch.png (883x564, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qOy2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone these days who isnt a tree hugging, trannie blowing lefty is a neo-nazi

Attached: 1530180793114.png (925x872, 685K)

>Neo Nazi
>Terrance is okay with jews

wat

Well, that's certainly the case with Jews. In fact, they seem to have the ability to be both Neo-Nazis and tree hugging, trannie blowing lefties at the same time.

>not archiving
You're no better than the Jews.
archive.fo/qOy2k

I'm not familiar with this. So if I run into an article I want to reference later, what do I do, just put the URL in the search field and hit search or something? I should probably be doing more of that... there are tons of articles I'd have archived which have undergone "edits" or been removed completely over the years.

Heil Hitler.

We aint like the fucking Kikes. You Dont Know Nothing About National Sozialism

You have to be 18+ to post here, kid.

fake and gay

Zionists have done way more terror attacks than European identitaruans. The media has to start being consistent and either stop attacking European nationalists or start attacking Jewish nationalists too..

Attached: pepe-the-frog.jpg (480x439, 25K)

Iam 29 and and German. My great Grandparents fought and died for our race and countrie.

its past your bedtime sweetie

>My great Grandparents fought and died for our race
By killing 12 million white people? Great job faggot.

Whats Are you? hook Nose Loving shitskins? Cucks.
We Do something for our race. You just Complain.

Thanks to all the countries who fought Germany and her allies, all the whites in the World lost for the longrun. In you believe germany started the war. You Are Some stupid gay fuck.

Checkem, just paste the link

>In you believe germany started the war.
Yeah invading other countries doesn't count as starting a war. I stand corrected.

Imagine being that fucking stupid and thinking the Christchurch is anything less than a Mossad operation masked beneath a vigilante nazi idealist.

And then getting published.

And then having readers.

What a fucking tool.

zionism and jewish nationalism isn't about "having separate territories for different ethnicities", its about establishing superiority of the jews above all and the implementation of the talmud

Netanyahu on the left

Attached: 9081d319ec0d9fe834ccff04f6d35d35.jpg (649x487, 42K)

Yes, just paste the link. You can also use archive.org, but they recently started to require you have an account there to archive.
Don't give journos clicks.

Firstly, the IBÖ is no "neo-nazi" movement but I didn't expect the media to say otherwise.
They are an ethnonationalist movement that uses nonviolent activism similar to greenpeace. These were the guys that rented a ship to stop the sea taxis on the mediterranean bringing invaders over to Europe.
The cabal is afraid of the movement as it has proven itself unsubvertible and unresponsive to violence-stirring. So they now want to take it down on the basis that Tarrant supposedly donated a large sum of money to the head of the movement, Martin Sellner. Look him up on youtube he has already made some videos adressing this.
A simple donation gets bloated into "contact" on the media. Christchurch is now getting used to take down genuine resistance movements. Bravo Tarrant, real fucking hero isn't he.