Moving past memes

Who here at the stage of actually connecting with other Whites be it with work, money and just general living? I think we have red pilled enough people now for us to begin going back out there and getting shit done between Whites where (((they))) can't see us.

We can't stay on here forever, all memes aside.

Attached: 1553308752094.png (646x774, 142K)

Only certain members of my family deserve my respect. Literally everyone else I have ever met is brainwashed by the left, beyond the point of no return.

We leave here when the race war begins. That is the only time we will connect with other Whites in the outside world, to string up some jews by the telephone poles. Godspeed anons. See you out there.

Before I came here I was pretty social.
I went out, talked to people and had a lots of fun in general.
Now at every party I can see through the all the lies.
Maybe it's only in Germany but people here really can't dance. They all pretend they can when in fact they don't. It looks so awkward.
They only dance because they don't want to talk to each other. I hate seing through their surface. It's disguisting.
And when you talk to them mostly shit comes out..

Attached: 1315615342002.jpg (676x673, 59K)

Yes. This board is infested with Redditors anyway. Time to go to the church and gym instead of making dumb memes

B-but memes will change the world.

Why not build up connections before hand? If you save up enough you can buy all that the West has to offer in time for it.

Fair play. I guess I am at the end of this sites use. Been here since 2013 and just feel like I've outgrown it. It was a good tool for our people but I want to get back to irl power.

In many ways it has. Why not do both. We will always have spergs in our Race and they can always watch the chans while we watch the Nation.

Attached: 1553513466341.jpg (2048x1367, 2.1M)

>Who here at the stage of actually connecting with other Whites be it with work, money and just general living

Me

I've been preparing for this war for over 4 years now. When is it finally going to happen? I'm getting older with the day and i don't feel like i'll be in any condition for war in say 10 years from now.

Been in this shit 2009 and no late 20's and I am thinking the same. If millennials don't get shit done now with zoomers manning up at a younger age, then we're fucked. It's why I am thinking we need to meme ourselves back into irl again. Why aren't we actively looking to buy up places and what have you try and lay down the groundworks for a revival?

>10 years
Same. My body is still healthy, but in many ways fucked due to stress and constant internet use due to spreading the message for nearly 6 years straight now. It's the opposite of who I am. I was a fucking captain for my football team and used to go around fighting and doing irl shit. I'll give it this year and if Whites can't pull their arses out of the mess by then I am going back to earning a decent wage and moving to a better part of England.

Not many people want to live with the stigma that comes with doing irl shit. Every single time i tried redpilling someone it would take me a year or so and would always start with ''but thats racist!'' or they would just be retarded and say yeah fuck niggers and jews whilst not being able to state why they hate them. Having people shoot up mosques in New Zealand and shit doesnt help either.

Gonna make a white only fraternal org.

Legally this is fine so long as we provide no public accomodation. Everything must be member exclusive.

This nigga don't even have feet lmao

>bong flag
you guys should have gone outside about 10 years ago

patiently awaiting the hard crash, I'll give a shit about all of that after the fall because that's when it's necessary - T minus X days and everything changes the way we all hope for, but until then you may as well be in social purgatory because nothing will get better the way the gears upstairs are turning

>And when you talk to them mostly shit comes out..
Life is not for me it seems.

Attached: 1537808246448s.jpg (229x250, 9K)

I don't see why not. We need to be out there again getting as much of the money and resource as possible and doing it racially. The only reason why housing is important to me is because it acts as a place you can be without worrying about some kike listening in.

Same can be said to you. Don't make this about Nations.

I rather get back out there because it's not that bad where I am.

you make good points OP
working on buying a house myself

Well in. Basically Whites should be just living with the same intentions as say the 90's but without the bullshit of today. We need to actually irl speak to each other again without worrying about politic specifics and just get what we need in terms of importance; housing, money, food, friends, family, cars, and other things that we need to build up with. Having job information is useful as well. Too many Whites miss out on information that is beneficial because non-Whites do that while we try to be honourable to a fault.

It's amazing this thread was not immediately deleted but that probably won't last long.

Attached: guess_which_two_were_deleted.png (1046x712, 491K)

imagine living in a time when there was a

>military
>order

you could be a fucking soldier monk, today you are forced to be a civilian cuck

I really want Germany to be like around WWI.
Back then every German had a sense for identity. The military wasn't a fucking meme and we were ruled by one person, which is 100 times better then living in a false democracy.
Everytime I talk about politics I get called out as a Nazi. I fucking hate the state Germany is in right now. But the Germans won't do anything. They celebrate their own downfall while feeling like heroes.

Deserves a bump but you may as well be asking the majority of posters to breathe underwater unassisted.

never gonna happen whiteboi