/RTR/ - ALABAMA GENERAL

Nobody ever checks up on Alabama anymore it’s always about you big city folk.

But theres been a lot happening in our little old state so let’s get down to it.

>al.com/news/2019/02/former-classmate-hoover-leaders-respond-to-isis-bride-hoda-muthanas-pleas-to-come-home.html

Birmingham native joins isis; regrets it and desperately wants to come back, mike Pompeo said nah.

>al.com/news/2019/03/house-bill-proposes-medical-marijuana-in-alabama.html

Medical marijuana legislation is currently on the table in Alabama, and so far it looks like it may actually go somewhere!

>al.com/news/2019/02/fbi-receives-385-million-for-expansion-in-huntsville.html

FBI is relocating to Alabama after the shutdown of the J Edgar Hoover building. A wise choice on their part.

Alabama superstate by 2020?

Fun Facts about Alabama
>we were integral in getting man on the moon
>interracial marriage is still technically illegal according to our current state constitution
>our largest city was essentially modernized by a Nazi in 1940s with operation paper clip and we even have a stadium named after him
>very loose gun laws
>freedom of speech
>majority Christian
>non degenerate

ALABAMA BROS GET IN HERE

Attached: 87E82B93-73D9-4608-916E-55D50580BADF.jpg (2048x1518, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LrBpEDrKDY
al.com/news/2019/03/alabama-high-school-students-filmed-using-racist-slurs.html
al.com/news/2019/03/pence-arrives-in-huntsville-for-space-council-meeting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Foley checking in! Just growing stuff and moved the cows to a new pasture. I am still hung over from Mardis Gras in Fairhope.

Beast Coast bump

Attached: CJ6yXqcUcAALa7X.jpg (472x461, 31K)

Oh shit, we're finally getting a General?!

About damn time for the best state in the country! Roll Damn Tide!

Attached: honk honk.png (1423x1566, 631K)

Huh. I didn’t even know they did married Gras in fairhope. Thought that was a mobile thing only.

Congrats on the pasture man, you Farmin full time or just for personal use?

>our largest city was essentially modernized by a Nazi in 1940s with operation paper clip and we even have a stadium named after him
>implying Huntsville is our largest city
>Doesn't even bring up the only non-integrated school system(city) in the country

Mountian Brook is pretty based.

Attached: mountian brook.jpg (1920x1280, 422K)

Why did I leave Alabama for football scholarship :(
its not the same in Georgia

Ya can confirm Georgia is a bunch of niggers.
It's k though you can always come home, to sweet home alabama.
youtube.com/watch?v=7LrBpEDrKDY

Attached: no joke.jpg (2048x1529, 459K)

Mobile, Grand Bay here

Oh yeah how could I forget.

There was even a statewide scandal a couple weeks ago about how racist white alabamian teens are in high school

al.com/news/2019/03/alabama-high-school-students-filmed-using-racist-slurs.html

Attached: 539CD339-FC66-46C1-BD3E-83A060C80FDB.jpg (1242x1315, 431K)

Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton
Where the old ways are not forgotten
Look away, look away, dixie land.
Oh way, oh way, oh way down south in Dixie
In Dixie Land I'll make my stand to live and die in Dixie.
I miss my Homeland. Oregon refugee here, Dixie calls every day, keep her beautiful faggots, I better not come back from this hellhole for Talladega or bankhead forest to be missing

UGA isnt that far from where I lived in Alabama so sometimes I can come back and go shooting

I like you guys. What do you think of us?
t. South Carolina

I know I went to that HS just a few years ago. Hoover is somewhat cucked, Spain Park is pretty based but their football team is shit compared to the Bucs. Go Bucs btw

These are kids who are having a prep rally before a game. they were trying to "put the panic back in hispanic"

Attached: based.png (577x710, 851K)

My friend just actually went on vacation there.
I had some friends too that wanted to move there
I always hear good things about the coastal area around the beaches and how it’s almost like a better Florida.

Not much else about the rest of ya though

Myrtle Beach is kinda shit but the rest of the coast is very comfy.

You guys are mostly boomers, blacks, and cuckservatives. But idk maybe I'm wrong

>thinking the Shitlantic is better then the Gulf of Mexico
I personally enjoy water that isn't fucking freezing.

The northern half of your state is amazing. Why on earth are you bringing attention to everyone on hear about the best kept secret in the south? Now you’re going to get all the Atlanta exiles.

>Alabama
Fly over state
Fly over thread

Attached: 1C3CB62A-98D1-4AE5-ABCA-E5853A36F5CA.gif (600x645, 2.5M)

What is Alabama like? The two states that populated Texas the most were Tennessee and Alabama.

>flag
You're a flyover race

When's Ohio getting a general?

Attached: 1543008514523.jpg (499x564, 49K)

How do we convince more people to get the fuck out of baldwin county? I'm getting sick of the traffic

>implying anywhere that isn't an urban center or in the blackbelt isn't based.
I should mention that this was in Baldwin county.
So... who cares about Ohio? Not like you've had 2 different national capitals in your state or anything like that. (Mobile was the capital of new france and Motgomery was the capital of the confedracy)

Have them all move to Escambia county and live with the creek indians

>who cares about Ohio?
About as many people as Alabama.

fuck Ohio

Fuck Neil Young for putting you guys down

Fuck you

Attached: 1545549136979.png (482x464, 306K)

I say we send them to mobile and have them try to gentrify prichard

>Ohio has nearly 12 million people
>Alabama has 4.5 million people
So I think that means more people per capita care about Alabama then Ohio. Also means that Alabamians Per Capita are more valued then people from Ohio.

Also probably just salty about those buckeyes being denied from the playoffs. Next time don't lose to a shitty school by 25+ points.

Attached: Alabama.png (1280x853, 16K)

lmao how did I miss this. Good ole robertsdale.

My grandfather actually lived in prichard. He hates niggers because of what he saw happen to that community. He's bad to move further and further north becuse of the niggers. Now stuck in Satsuma, I think he'll be okay for a while.

Attached: Mr.Anderson.jpg (443x421, 25K)

Elmore County reporting in.

Attached: 1553498869777.png (595x549, 552K)

Geez, So hows it like in hell, aka the black belt?

Yeah, prichard used to be mostly middle class white shipbuilders and such. Now it's worse than a third world country.

Satsuma isn't that bad. Sort of middle of nowhere though.

>more people per capita care about Alabama then Ohio
Niggers make up about 25% of alabama's population, meanwhile only 12% of Ohio's population is niggers. Therefore, we have more people who actually give a damn about our state than you.

Attached: 1537675090821.jpg (1619x1725, 474K)

It's decent enough I suppose. Just have to watch out for the feral pavement apes.

Attached: 1550787720973.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

Marshall county here. Feels just like my home in Mexico

Florida master race checking in. Work in Tillmans Corner (Mobile) for a company out of Florida so I pay zero state tax. Get fucked pay cucks.

Ya what the fuck is with all the spics up in Albertville? Why are there so many spics up in that area over all?

The poultry industry is big here and crooked as fuck and companies like Tyson turned a blind eye to things like immigration status and encouraged them to come work in the chicken plants for small wages for the last quarter century. Now half the population is probably an illegal immigrant or child of one.

205 checking in. It just sucks that the moon crickets in Bham are starting to migrate into the urban and rural areas.

I also forgot to mention we were graced with a visit from Mike “Electric Fence” Pence yesterday, where he boldly claimed Alabama will get us to the moon again

al.com/news/2019/03/pence-arrives-in-huntsville-for-space-council-meeting.html

You’re welcome

256 here.

I love the galleria bro.

Bumper nets is so awesome.

We’re actually getting a Top Golf and a Dave and Busters up here.

>inb4 it's all a ploy and we actually land on Mars
Alabama has done it AGAIN! NOW WITH A MAN ON MARS!

Also interesting fact, Neil Armstrong is an alumni from Auburn so he was actually planning on saying "War Eagle" as his first words on the moon but obviously NASA had a problem with this and wrote up his words for him while he was in the lander.

Yeah the Galleria was nice until the whole "justice fo my black bruthuh dindu nuffin. Yt bad" incident there. And putting a Top Golf where they put ours is just asking for trouble. No sense in trying to "revitalize" the ghetto.

Auburn or Alabama?

Just had to drop in to say Roll Tide. Former University of Alabama student now living in Georgia.
Meeting up with some old fraternity brothers soon. one of them is getting married (to a beautiful white woman) and I cant wait to see everyone.
I hope everyone reading this has a good day and ROLL TIDE forever

NC here, recently took a trip for spring break to the Talladega NF. Beautiful forest with minimal elevation; a great time over all. Was really happy to see white construction workers for a change. Keep it up lads

no one cares about you wh*toids fucking your sisters

Roll damn tide baby!

Wow I had no idea he had sent to college there.

I think Auburn has had the most Alumni that went on to be astronauts.

Oh also we might become the first state in the south to legalize weed.