Bregret

People who voted for Brexit are now so ashamed that significant numbers have started lying about how they voted in 2016.

There hasn't been a majority for Brexit since 2017, and support is getting lower and lower.

It's only a matter of time now.

Attached: natcen_33.png (704x196, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A0q-TwAdR1w
whatukthinks.org/eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/February-panel-appendix-FINAL.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least they are still leaving

So all the people who wanted to leave now are saying they didn’t vote? It seems people aren’t ashamed enough to switch their votes entirely

This table shows nothing.

youtu.be/A0q-TwAdR1w

They're still lying about how they voted. It probably just feels like "less" of a lie.

It was the Russians duh.

nice cope brexlet

As long as the EU stops expanding and even loses members, all is fine.

Show the source slavshit

Aren't the Brits exempt from articles 11 an 13 as soon as they Brexit? Those alone would seem worth a Brexitr

I voted leave & I would do the same now.
the EU is rather dull, its a scheme to make all countries the same,conformist & stuffed with immigrants

source is here:
whatukthinks.org/eu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/February-panel-appendix-FINAL.pdf

This polling is from John Curtice and was widely reported yesterday.

Another vote on wether we leave or not it's on its way, the death of democracy in the uk

Attached: gf.png (1177x851, 980K)

>being this insecure

I don't know man, from the look of this it's the Brexiters who are the insecure ones.

In a few years it will be like having supported the Iraq war.

Show flag mr. "European"

They don't have my flag on here. I'm Scottish.

Self report is unreliable as this quite clearly demonstrates and shows why you have an official referendum where votes are taken and guaranteed to be accurate. And when we did that the support was 52% in favour of brexit.

You can manipulate self report numbers based on things as trivial as how you ask the question as has been demonstrated time and time again by people capable of manipulating these polls.

There's absolutely zero way of guaranteeing that people saying they voted to leave before have now changed their mind are legitimate responses. The remain camp have incentive to lie on these polls and say they voted leave but now support remain to try and influence public opinion on the matter.

you dont need a majority past the actual vote you goalpost shifting motherfuckers.
>democracy

Imagine clutching at straws this hard...
Mate no-one's saying Leave didn't win in 2016. It's just funny that so many people (from just one side) have started "forgetting" what they did.
Your argument about Remainers lying doesn't make any sense. Ifthat were the case you'd see MORE people reporting having voted for Brexit, not fewer.

are these the same *polls* which said remain was going to win in the first place?

You mean the ones that were correct to within margin of error? Yes, that's them.

I always thought this was a weird point. The polls were wrong because the result was so close - if the vote had been 60-40 and the polls got it to within 2-3% we'd think they were pretty accurate, but because it was 52-48 we think they were all full of shit.