Its Happening

Its Happening.
Article 13, Ukraine, Migrants, NATO bases in Central EU.

The 3rd World War is here and we get fucking annexed soon by Russians.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (550x550, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sAL6jnBOMGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ4WMLgvOu4
youtube.com/watch?v=RrDn7QeDxHM
vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2018-12/pope-to-visit-bulgaria-former-yugoslav-republic-of-macedonia.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Ali_Ağca
youtu.be/FaHEusBG20c
throwflame.com/products/xl18-flamethrower/
youtube.com/watch?v=IKGRgiQj6LE
i.imgur.com/qy5rnRb.gif
youtu.be/sFUWkNOnxqU
youtube.com/watch?v=6uvCab2ncLA
youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77200224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

better than migrants

good!

You DID listen to my advice and already acquired firearms and ammunition, right?
Because only a dumbass would be completely disarmed right before global political collapse.

Attached: No claws.jpg (750x936, 76K)

Getting a gun here is harder than losing your virginity.
The best I can get without them noticing is a 6mm Flobert or a converted skeleton of 7.62x39mm.

I m maybe better off killing myself right now.

Attached: Looks_familiar.jpg (2000x1200, 60K)

This is somehow Trump's fault

HAH.

Attached: Australia illegal guns.jpg (1176x2022, 622K)

I feel you. Fucking commies, they ruin the world.

Anything is better than the Jews.

Good. Burn in hell euroid. I'll be singing Smuglianka with my Russian friends in celebration of your death.

Attached: download (4).jpg (228x221, 7K)

Aren't crossbows and compound bows legal and easily acquirable in most EU countries? If you think about it they're quiet, efficient and reliable simply the best type of weapons to have in urban or guerilla warfare

as for crossbows they could just be modified to become a repeater in some garage

Attached: repeater crossbow.jpg (1024x890, 75K)

>Quiet
Ehhhh. Not exactly a whisper, but certainly quieter than a firearm.

Attached: double recurve fail.jpg (2592x1944, 2.16M)

You fucking Retard.

100 years of Communistic Brainwashing and you think that Russians see you as a friend ?

Faggots like you must be fed alive to wild dogs

youtube.com/watch?v=sAL6jnBOMGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tQ4WMLgvOu4

Not in here my dude.

Attached: body armour meets bolt.jpg (1469x1004, 118K)

:)

Attached: Czech vs Terrorists.jpg (900x899, 177K)

>but certainly quieter than a firearm.
It's quieter than a silencer so it's objective better for stealth/surprise attacks

That really depends.
Subsonic .22's can be pretty darn quiet with a manual action, long barrel and a suppressor that uses wipes.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrDn7QeDxHM

Attached: Riot_Control_Training__1.jpg (1024x667, 319K)

Every single MEP that voted for this deserves to be flayed and salted in a public square. Seriously, fuck Europe. You spineless cowards are doing fuck all to prevent this. You let them censor you a little bit. You let them disarm you. Now you can't do fucking anything because you are weak, stupid, and horrible piles of desiccated shit with legs.
FUCK EUROPE
FUCK EUROPE
FUCK EUROPE
FUCK EUROPE

Attached: eurofags.jpg (503x640, 453K)

Ok, but which one is easier to acquire legally?

Attached: when the deus is a vulting.jpg (554x739, 46K)

Which one do you think is more accurate and has a better ROF?

WW3 will officially start with the second American civil war.

So soon

The more people there are that shoot crossbows the more the ROF increases. Can you imagine a mob armed with bows and crossbows?
even more if it's repeater crossbows

Attached: archers.jpg (730x430, 64K)

Russia is getting bald.

Any important meetings going down in the balkans in the coming weeks/months?

Attached: 1552755332676.png (600x579, 218K)

given the conditions in the EU it's a more realistic situation than say arming people with silenced guns

Turkey isn't in EU right?

Czechs didnt elect a Far left cunt.

The Queen of all Milfs is going to be our President.

Attached: future_cumdumbster.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Sure, but it's not exactly hard to make firearms, either.
It'd be funny to see a bunch of people running around with PVC bows, though.

Attached: Home Depot Silencer.png (1000x2000, 916K)

Yea Pope is coming to visit or something. Wouldn't suprise me if he gets whacked in Macedonia or here by foreign extremists.

vaticannews.va/en/pope/news/2018-12/pope-to-visit-bulgaria-former-yugoslav-republic-of-macedonia.html

Attached: bretty gud.jpg (1024x675, 47K)

Not necessarily what I had in mind but still something to keep an eye on.

Attached: 1547929072322s.jpg (84x125, 2K)

Are these home-made firearms safe enough? It won't be a good thing if it would blow in my hand when I try to shoot.
On the other hand it's not just the gun, but the ammunition which is hard to acquire.

Don't worry, once shtf guns will suddenly be available, as if by magic

Attached: B3-DD740_RUSSIA_P_20190213142613.jpg (749x499, 56K)

>funny
ok
>be riot police
>be in a riot
>suddenly crowd pulls back
>see people in the distance lining up with crappy bows
>wtf.exe are they stupid?
>notice tips are glowing
>realize you're about to get BBQ'd by oil/flame arrows

Attached: flamingarrows.jpg (526x276, 25K)

Anyhow the point I am making is that the death of an important political figure in the balkans will be the spark for WW3.

Attached: 1546084467844.jpg (570x761, 84K)

what you're after is low tech solutions to high tech problems

evolve what's already there

what is Ukraine?

Well, I'm from a safe enough distance and well armed enough for it to be funny.

>get fucking annexed soon by Russians
Lol. Don't be rediculous

If it happens it's probably the Vatican that set him up and whacked him.

Unless it's some turkroach like Agca

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Ali_Ağca

It makes sense once you think about it. If a mudslime whacks him all you'll get is "Thoughts and Prayers" because Europe has been conditioned this BUT if he's whacked by say an Itallian, german or french national for religious reasons(christianity) then it's bound to be the spark that will allow extremism to show itself

but probably nothing will happen this is all theory

i am ready

Attached: serveimage (25).jpg (259x194, 10K)

It'd be pretty hilarious if he became the next Franz Ferdinand.

>and well armed enough for it to be funny.
I guess you don't know anything about riots or how molotovs work?

Attached: 1212.jpg (1583x2200, 2.29M)

1. I'm not a riot cop
2. I'm not in Europe
3. All my guns easily out range someone's throwing arm
You should practice throwing water bottles with a sling, though.

Attached: Sling.jpg (652x300, 18K)

Really? Even here in the netherland you can get one easy, if i go out now and start searching i can have any type of rifle gun i want in about 2 3 days. But i dont

But you should

God bless America.

Attached: IMG_20181212_132753701.jpg (4096x3072, 2.39M)

>3rd world war
No. The US is pursuing a stupid and foolish geopolitical objective that will lead the west to demographic displacement and ruin. The US wants to remain the worlds only superpower in a multicultural world. Russia is pursuing a stupid and unrealistic geopolitical goal of spring boarding back into a world superpower. Neither will work, the US will become Brazil and Russia will disintegrate into a smaller lump state.

>1. I'm not a riot cop
neither am I or have participated in such it's just common sense

>2. I'm not in Europe
that's no excuse

>3. All my guns easily out range someone's throwing arm
then find something just as potent like how I mentioned modified repeater crossbows or compund bows. About those again the bolts/arrows can be tipped with glycerin for anti-vehicle action. Obviously one person won't do much damage but imagine 50 people firing explosive bolts or arrows at APCs.

>You should practice throwing water bottles with a sling, though.
Meh I'm a basementdweller not a fighter. I'll just hang back and help with strategy and logistics if I cared that much at least until I get into shape

Attached: common_sense_-_so_rare_its_a_god_damn_super_power.jpg (551x758, 43K)

Why the fuck would you pull back the crowd? The advantage of a bow is that the arrow curves, unlike a bullet you can shoot over the crowd, or a barrier. Knights in the front, archers in the back you fucking dingus.

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/FaHEusBG20c

throwflame.com/products/xl18-flamethrower/

Attached: BringYouFire.jpg (1123x579, 135K)

You truly live in the land of milk and honey, Czechbro.

>Why the fuck would you pull back the crowd?
It's demoralizing to shoot your own people. While it's true controlling or taking the flow of a mob is hard if you managed to do it their potency will increase dramatically compared to other disconnected ones. It's all about formulating subconscious hierarchy/layers on the spot and using them to coordinate without having to interact much with well just about any rioter.

Quelling riots isn't just about hitting people for making a mess it's to destabilize any forming coherence that makes them want to riot in the first place regardless the individual's true intentions

Attached: jp2n030wsmo21.jpg (960x953, 123K)

If you fired a bow like that it would hit the enemy with the force of a falling stick

>tfw no VPN
>tfw my posts in this thread

Attached: sP7vRmC.jpg (680x593, 35K)

>flaming arrow myth

Attached: 1540929615352.png (500x375, 217K)

>Meh I'm a basementdweller not a fighter.

nothing could have made this clearer than all of the retarded shit you've been saying.

Attached: IMG-5184.gif (480x368, 405K)

well at least as far as knights and medieval combat goes, that was worth it if it kept your infantry safe and could at least soften the unarmored enemy/skirmishers ahead of their advancing forces

direct line of fire volleys would come from skirmishers rolling deep with the knights, and they would be the only ones who could kill the armored troops on average because they could just shoot straight without risking injury to team

but yeah man flaming arrows in a riot are a blast. hide a jerry can here or there, ideally near a possible chain reaction, and lure the riot formation/arrest teams past it with agitation and into a bottleneck, then fire arrow that shit when the formation halfway passes the jerry can, so that you engulf the riot bloc in flames and close their retreat to boot

then you could just mob them as a protestor body after their formation crumbles from the shock, but don't burn yourself, throw them into it as opposed to you

sorry guys but if you support Zionism and will make formations for them against your own citizenry, just bite it

if th

help us

Attached: 56percentFlagoftheUnitedStates.png (2560x1347, 74K)

>Go near cops
>spray them with oil or gasoline from a distance or whatever's on hand
>run away
>guys at the back shoot flame at them
>They have to start water-cannon'ing each other to put it out
>everyone charges them while they're in dissaray
>if the barrier isn't broken repeat until it works
>Can't do anything to stop it unless the police are authorized to use live ammunition
>if they do it it someone will record and find a way to get around the media blackout

Attached: Beirut-m_3416332b.jpg (620x387, 403K)

> I'll just hang back and help with strategy and logistics if I cared that much at least until I get into shape
Holy fuck you are a retard.

If you're going to get close, just throw bottles or use a device to launch them.

Yeah? well... YOU'RE A BIG DOO DOO HEAD
how about them apples?

Attached: giphy.gif (360x270, 770K)

I have a secret stash of spoons, don't worry leaf

But nothing except eastern Ukraine is valuable for us. What do you have, europoors? Migrants? We have plenty of them, no thank you.
One thing we might want to do is to repeat operation paperclip, i would gladly share some german scientists with US if they decide to help.

that's good or maybe a makeshift catapult for even further away?

Attached: catapult.jpg (480x360, 49K)

Implying Eurofaggots wouldn't be a thousand times better off under )))Putin's((( thumb.

>harder than losing your virginity
WHEW, lad, you just told us your life story.

If there was only some modern way to throw things really fast.

Attached: 52561409_2756178071089394_3015538697920577536_n.jpg (1572x1446, 357K)

Finally, now even the most pedestrian of normalfag euros will feel the sting of the EUs beauacracy.

Attached: george.gif (267x199, 1.46M)

no i'll be too useless anyway
healthy people in front
average in the middle
women, children, old or unhealthy at the back

When a riot turns bloody it's an absolute MUST to restructure it so that it maximises everyone abilities otherwise it will just be a pointless mess. Anybody that wants to leave shouldn't be forced in the front but "swallowed" back until they'll expunged. Like journalists for instance even if they're the enemy of the people

>Why?
Don't force people what do that way they'll know who the good guys are. Separate mentality on the spot. Do vs Do what you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKGRgiQj6LE

Attached: RIP crew.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Cuck

Maximum file size 4 MB
i.imgur.com/qy5rnRb.gif

That comes later.

Attached: 1458872444396.gif (500x375, 953K)

Well, not all hope is lost for you guys.
youtu.be/sFUWkNOnxqU

get a gun. seriously. I make crossbows medieval style and can make the whole system with forged bolt heads from scratch and I'm still for the gun, despite my sentimentality.

btw I know it's been done but playing music at a riot is sure to make people get hyped enough to start clashing or at least signal people what to do

Converting it to 440 herz or above will stress them and keep them more hyper-aware

e.g
youtube.com/watch?v=6uvCab2ncLA

Also I haven't tested or know if it works but I've heard that bass could distort incoming soundwaves so it might work against people deploying LRAD's

youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM

if you direct the car/speakers at the LRADs that is it should push them away

Attached: Speaker Car.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Whats up with NATO bases? They have been there for some time you know?

Attached: 1332079014485.jpg (241x209, 7K)

>implying this won't effect Americunts at all
Keep on it, bud. You will regret it soon.

fuck there are no weapons like that in here, and should be expensive as hell :v

AR-15's are stupidly easy to manufacture with modern manufacturing technology.
If you have access to only basic hand tools, pipe guns are where it's at.

Attached: Modernized Sten.jpg (1200x1600, 400K)

It's situational. Getting guns these days is hard unless you're some spook or something let alone enough guns and ammo for the needs of everyone. It doesn't mean that guns should be overlooked or anything only that bows and crossbows seem like the ideal starter, cheap, legal to acquire and under the radar. Same with the bolts and arrows which can also be modified for other effects than piercing stuff. Adaptation. Like, the molotov for example. Sure APCs and tanks these days are more fire-proof but it's the same deal here as it was back when they weren't. Namely armor not being so good to stop bolts or fireproof.

Attached: a fucking bottle.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Even though the police could protect themselves with lethal force because armed mob obviously the disparity when it comes to equipment will make it seem that people may have reasons to riot in the first place. It affects the mind so to speak, symbology. That way you can get around media manipulation among others thing.

Even if they start to make these things illegal people would already know how to make them and it's simpler than making a gun.

Attached: 02c05c725f607ed7ab2d70f578e1feaa.jpg (630x707, 71K)

Good, maybe you will stop being literal faggots if the ruskies win

>A gun
>A
Bitch please

>AR-15's are stupidly easy to manufacture with modern manufacturing technology.
And how will you acquire or store this technology?

Attached: 68930c234f2989ea7d9fc327544778e8-d5q4hbz.jpg (800x534, 85K)

you get guns the way every rebellion gets guns. illegal foreign aid. if there will be war we need organizing and connections

I know, my cousin.

Funny how faggots who Grew up in Western Countries under Democracy Praise Russians and their Brainwashed Propaganda.

Are you retarded?

Just curious

>It'd be pretty hilarious if he became the next Franz Ferdinand.
oof

>A rock will stand on seven hills.
>The rod and the ring will strike.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77200224

Attached: 1509474830796.jpg (668x497, 165K)

The exact same way every machine shop does.
That's why fucking EVERYBODY makes AR's now. Because EVERYONE has machines that can do it.

Yea but where are you going to get the schematics and not get caught looking for them?

People can't just make an AR out of nothing even if it's a bootleg. They probably could but I doubt it's worth losing everything over

Besides machine shops are probably highly monitored. Blacksmiths and other enthusiast's should be plenty in number in comparison hence why acquiring, making, modifying and distrubuting bows and crowsbows is better, efficient and always available or even bombs.

Attached: GIGN.jpg (614x720, 83K)

heck a fucking car repair service will do

Attached: most-drivers-dont-trust-auto-repair-shops-mst.jpg (1280x800, 193K)

Have you? I think your a nogunz faggot.