FATE OF TEXAS

What happens when Texas goes blue?

Swings states won't matter at that point.

Attached: texas blue.jpg (995x810, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/blog/immigrants-dont-make-california-blue
bbc.com/news/election/us2016/results
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we start killing all the mexicans

Sticking all the liberals into Austin isn't going to be enough to flip the whole state.

Unless they remove the electoral.

In reality though, not pol fantasy

Implying that is the only factor...

Attached: hispanic-projections.jpg (300x361, 45K)

Texas won't turn blue. Only the first couple generations of immigrants vote blue, then their vote flips (or they just don't vote at all).
Of course, ILLEGALS will always vote blue. We need to round up ILLEGALS, their anchor babies, and their drug dealers and toss them over the border

I don't care. I just want everyone to fuck off from Colorado.

>What happens when Texas goes blue?
>when

Whatever op. You vote for continued occupation of america by the jewish elite wether you vote "blue" or "red"

Attached: Human population 1940 - 2010.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

fippybippy. Not even Texan but this desu

Attached: Texas1.png (1248x937, 116K)

NZ 2.0

Attached: who do you think owns the press.jpg (1125x1111, 250K)

Attached: Texas2.png (1461x698, 124K)

Attached: modern book burnings.jpg (2613x1152, 1.24M)

>Only the first couple generations of immigrants vote blue, then their vote flips
>Muh magic Texas soil
>muh based Tejanopedes
Shut the fuck up you retarded Boomer. Holy shit. Spics overwhelming vote blue.

Do you have a source on that? I found an article that details out how it does go down by generations but not like you are saying:

cato.org/blog/immigrants-dont-make-california-blue

3rd generation was 57% Hillary, 34% Trump.

To be fair that was California so most of their immigrants are Mexican... so obviously there's an issue with Trump here - but do you have any different information?

What a beautiful image.

texas isn't worth that much. if trump had lost texas in 2016, he still would have won overall. so that just proves that you're a lying dogshit and you just got BTFO.

Are you retarded?

bbc.com/news/election/us2016/results

The 38 points would put Clinton at 270 and Trump at 268... even though he won Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida.

boomer denial, Texas has already gone brown.

>we
Yea we believe you user. *sigh

The country goes blue for ever or hopefully a civil conflict begins

You're a moron. The electoral collage is still majority within a state.

>Unless they remove the electoral
Texas has the 2nd highest electoral count behind CA.

Youd have to win every other state to beat CA+TX.

We are all doomed when Texas goes blue

That wouldn't be a good thing for our country tho

Attached: 490093342.jpg (1011x692, 273K)

We turn California into a eco fascist state

Attached: 1549289042620.jpg (918x1024, 89K)

why? they are based and trad and family oriented. kill white liberals

>Implying spic will continue growing
Just look at he "massive" populations of Latin America (except brazil and mexico)

FPBP

That’s not true at all. Blacks and Mexicans by a LAARGE majority ALWAYS vote democrat. Texas is so minority right now. I lived in Dallas in 2003 and now like 20 years later - I believe the census shows 40% white. They are very liberal. I also know Houston and Conroe from the 90s and it was a different world. Now things are minority white and majority liberal.

I was going to move to Dallas for a better paying job. After visiting it a few months ago I’ve decided to buy a couple of acres in a small town in Arkansas - 99% white and less than 130 population.

I think there will be an exodus of people like me in their 20s-30s moving into small, white towns and giving up the dream of being wealthy. I’ve also seen 50 somethings moving north to the majority white New England area.

That comes from my personal experience with Dallas-ites, and folks from Houston.

Attached: 3BC92E1A-FB00-4147-8BDC-84B52722A707.jpg (900x762, 714K)

>Texas won't turn blue. Only the first couple generations of immigrants vote blue, then their vote flips (or they just don't vote at all).
>first couple generations of immigrants
Let's take couple as meaning 2 instead of 3-4
2 generations (presuming they get pregnant at 18 instead of, say, 30)
Generation 1 arrives at 18, has a kid, votes blue for 18 years (+1blue for 18 years)
Generation 2 grows up, has a kid, votes blue for 18 years (+2 blue for 18 years again)
Generation 3 grows up, has a kid, votes red for 18 years (+2blue, +1red)
Generation 4 reaches maturity, now the blue and red votes cancel out. Reaching the null point took 54 years of early-breeders (the first generation person is 72, can still be around for quite a while)
Lets' not even take into account that families tend to get smaller with successive generations, so you'd still be outweighed by your aunts and uncles blue votes.
But lets stick with 54 years. How much damage can blues do in 54 years?

I know this is for Idaho but it's a whitepill
>the people moving to Idaho are more conservative than native Idahoans

Attached: WHITEPILL.jpg (2000x625, 322K)

I’ll also say that these people who I’ve seen move don’t conscioulsy (or publicly) say they’re seeking a majority white, Christian community. It’s more of a subconscious thing. Going back to our roots and seeking out natural comfort zone. For me - I conscioulsy chose a very conservative, small and white area.

>THOSE DIGITS
>THAT ARITHMETIC
quality 10/10 post

Attached: 1549945318529.jpg (1238x756, 93K)

That's pretty based. I've heard Boise was full of liberal Californians who are trying to escape the brown menace.

There is no guarantee that it will.

I guess it is full of conservative Californians trying to get out of that dumpster-fire of a state. Remember California has more registered Republicans than any other state (not saying that Republican = good) and perhaps their first-hand experience of dealing with the California-strain of liberalism has hardened their resolve.

Attached: 1551795228976.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

It's not just Mexicans. Texas is being flooded by poos who always vote democrat.

The eastern Jews. It's a race for least trustworthy

Greg abbot got half the spic vote though . Against a Hispanic woman.

that's not the point. we don't want Republicans to shift to the center to win over semi-conservative hispanics. that still entails a shift to the left. we want politicians to stay at current levels of conservative-ness or move to the right, which we really aren't seeing anywhere in the US

Attached: 1549851380959.jpg (912x1200, 194K)

This is a huge concern actually.

Any other TX anons wondering about the impacts?

Attached: 55441147_10156302190498473_2525443295488770048_n.jpg (741x960, 75K)

Ted Cruz is an unlikable shithead. He's puts Israel above everything.

Does anyone know who the negotiator was? I'm tying to look him up.

Mandatory gender changes for white males to increase tolerance. Coming soon to Texas.

Fuck Mexicans.

Soon.

Attached: laraza.png (801x502, 882K)

Don’t tell anybody but California’s beaners vote 45% GOP. The wealthy libtards are leaving Commiefornia to the tune of 3 million a year. Most of the counties in California are GOP voters and they live in rural areas and vote. IOW, if you pay careful attention, you will see California is turning Red faster than Texas is turning blue.

Same thing with the tri-state area and FL.

they are all on the left still, who gives a shit if they crap out a half dozen kids. they aren' part of our culture and have no understanding of the constitution and the founding principles.

...and after this Mueller meltdown the libtardsd are pretty well fucked in 2020, IMHO. Trumps re-election is gonna be even bigger than Reagan’s and there isn’t even a libtard nitwit on the horizon that is half as smart as Dukakis was.

Fuck off with this objectively false bullshit.
Also the problem isn't just shitskins. It's the transplanted white liberals from places like California who have been spreading like a metastatic cancer across the USA. Fleeing the problems they created, but then creating those exact same problems where they go.

Texas WILL end up meeting the same fat as places like Colorado, Nevada, Virginia, Florida, etc

wtf area does tristate area refer to there's numberous? NYC metro?

I think the most common “Tri State” is Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin.

Nicholas Philip Trist

>9 year old data

Tri-State area refers to basically anything. Where I am, it's the delaware valley of DE/PA/NJ. But when my friends from north jersey talk about the Tri-State area, they're talking about the greater NYC area of NY+NJ+CT

Looking at what has happened in the past I can see why one would think so but it seems to me the libtards have recruited about every gullible moron there is and they don’t reproduce except through pederasty so I really do believe the world has seen about all the progressive retards that are ever going to exist. They are just now waking up to the fact Evangelical Christians have had twice their birth rate for decades. That is how goddam dumb they are but they just keep beleiving the shit CNN tells them.

Then all peaceful democratic solutions have passed and secession is on the table. But the states themselves are too divided between urban and rural so every state will have a Civil War.

Imagine Missouri's partisan activities in the war but on a national scale, like an Eastern Front in every state. I hope I'm ready by then, and I hope you all are too

Attached: 1509668628193.jpg (960x949, 93K)

>the greater NYC area of NY+NJ+CT
I was referring to this. They're all getting taxed to fucking hell and back, and moving south to FL where there's no state income tax.

Attached: ethnostate_now.png (1299x4316, 3.06M)

You are right. When I lived in Philly I heard that phrase used as you referenced. When I lived in Chicago I heard it as above. I do think there are a number of different Tri States. I think Minnesota is in one.

Austin is like the dream city for libshits. It still has yet to be ruined.

I'd say it's pretty close. Full of homeless fucks and property prices have gone up like 500% the last 10 years.

live a bit and you'll realize that nine year old data isn't irrelevant

DUDE 6TH STREET!!!!!! DUDE!!!!!!

While you're "waiting" the last white boomers are dying and the young whites are enjoying Mexican food and latinas because atleast they aren't blacks. The kind of people who would put their foot down on a quiet foreign invasion are long dead. It's over. No wall, no whites, no hope.

Bullshit. Gen z is based as fuck in texas

Examples?

BASED

Attached: BASED.png (1054x340, 27K)

Every year (((they))) gain more power, our only hope at this point is a collapse or massive awakening and I doubt the latter will happen.

Welp. Guess it's time to move to Virginia seeming that dupage county is only 60% white.

Texasbro here

It's not just Austin. Look at the Beto-Cruz race and Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and the border flipped blue. It's not an Austin thing, it's a Latino thing - if only 15% more of the Latino population had voted, Beto would be a sitting senator.

The democratic party is way too big and too internally divided for this to be a long-term factor. If Texas goes blue the GOP will move just left enough (AKA finally give in on healthcare and maybe another softball issue like expanding Medicaid or abandoning the wall) to keep their core principles but be enticing enough to bring over a huge chunk of the moderate Democrat base. Honestly they should have done this after VA and NC turned blue, but Texas will be the clearest sign that they need to adapt.

>Subaru
What did you expect?

>it's a Latino thing
It's a city thing. All cities are left leaning.

The Democracy doesn't matter anymore at any rate.

IDK why the rest of you dumb fucks can't see this. You're worried about counting your beans when the fact remains that Democracy ended the moment Hillary Clinton tried to rig the DNC primaries and pulled literal 3rd world tier tricks on everyone. It's clear now that the elites have no intention to preserve the government and are solely concerned with their own well being.

What exactly are we preserving anyways? When we say we want to "make America great again" I say why? Why not just burn it down instead? Shitty universities, shitty feds, shitty judges, shitty legal system, shit tier cops and law enforcement is a joke, fucked up job/work system, military filled with dumb, weak, women, niggers and spics everywhere fucking shit up.

God damnit, it's time for a revolution but you fat fucks never get the picture.

Attached: BanePepe.png (508x610, 523K)

Why would you support a government which cares more about the concerns of foreigner latinos than it does about its long term citizens black or white?

You guys just don't seem to get it. The Mexicans do not belong here in the first place and in a REAL representative democracy wouldn't get a vote since they don't *represent* the issues of the citizenry. God damnit, so dense, it has nothing to do with the race of the Mexicans - black brown or white they don't belong here nor should they have a vote on the conditions of our government.

>The Democracy
We're not, and have never been, a Democracy.
We're a Constitutional Republic.

The cities had always voted blue but this being Texas we still have a fuckton of conservatives in the cities - Dallas is banking and finance, Houston is oil and energy, San Antonio is military and old money, and even Austin, despite its reputation of being a hippie island in ruby red Texas, has a considerably large old money population and a huge executive tech population which, as anyone who's worked in tech can attest to, are way more conservative than their public image lets on. Not to mention we have so many people in rural areas that their population has always dwarfed the urban areas, both in voter turnout and in actual population size. Texas turning blue will have nothing to do with the cities that have always been blue, it'll turn blue because of the Latino population's exponential growth - IF they start voting.

oh wow you sure showed him!

Damn, it's over at this point.

Only the dumbest goyim get nominated to run for Republican office. Watching everyone run circles around them is both hilarious and incredibly frustrating.

Hahahahaahahahaha
No they fucking aren't, quit deluding yourself. They are rapist goblins who deal drugs are not fucking trad. They are filthy shit skins who need to be cleansed from this earth

i hate boomers more than i hate spics
t. texan

Texas was blue before, doesn't really matter. Shit's not going to change much. The only place that's really left leaning other than Austin is Houston. The rest of the state is conservative or centrist.

Faggot whining about government, doesn't even understand what he's whining about.

It actually is't all the Mexicans. Most ofcthe problems arise from all the out of state progressive cumskins.

It'll be the fucking whites that turn this place blue.
T. San Antonio/Austin

God damnit, for the sake of mere conversation we can refer to it as Democracy for an umbrella term genius. Yes, I realize and can differentiate between "representative republic" and a full "Democracy".

Fuck, you conservative autists never address the points of any arguments you just obscure and smokescreen around your supposed "principals" which you obviously never actually intend to defend. The hypocrisy in the conservative movement is why the liberals always plug their ears to anything we have to say. For fuck's sake.

You think the fucking constitution matters when you're lorded over by Mexicans and niggers? God damnit, get a clue nigger.

Now, the point of what I'm saying is - none of this shit matters because it's obvious that the power to elect representatives is gone. That the representatives which are in power are anointed from above, this isn't the intention of a representative US style democratic system you massive faggot.

the issue with the republicans in California is that they are perceived as anti-hispanic when they're really just anti-illegal immigration. Democrats were able to put this false narrative into play and have exploited it ever since. Thing is once places become hispanic majorities, hispanics will naturally take over both parties and you'll see a big shift as most will vote for the pro-life republican over the pro-choice democrat.

>Why would you support a government which cares more about the concerns of foreigner latinos than it does about its long term citizens black or white?
What is this strawman? They're here, they vote, if politicians don't take them into account they're fucked.

>You guys just don't seem to get it. The Mexicans do not belong here in the first place and in a REAL representative democracy wouldn't get a vote since they don't *represent* the issues of the citizenry. God damnit, so dense, it has nothing to do with the race of the Mexicans - black brown or white they don't belong here nor should they have a vote on the conditions of our government.
If they're naturalized citizens and pay taxes then yes, they should get to vote. My grandparents came here from Greece after helping the US during WWII, should they (or my parents or I) not vote because they weren't born on US soil despite fighting for the US?

Now, illegal immigrants are another matter, but Texas is a voter ID state, so if they're here illegally they don't get to vote. I don't know what you're so outraged about.

Bexar county has always been a blue county; it's one of the largest homosexual populations in the US, has always been insanely progressive with social services, and is one of the largest Latino populations in the country. As for the conservative or centrist states, that doesn't mean they vote for the GOP; remember the New Democrats and blue dog coalition?.

our infrastructure is falling apart, our government and people are careless, lazy, and selfish scum.
the only good men left bury their heads in sports while america falls apart. seems pretty straight forward. gun rights are under threat and dipshits think because they have guns they are safe. when in reality all that happens is it becomes a waiting game, once anti-gun sentiment is seated in university and popular culture the irrational and intellectually lazy population will make the second amendment obsolete by not purchasing guns. the remaining gun owners will be allowed to keep them until they reach the grave and slowly the guns will become relics of the past. the erosion is inevitable, no laws or legislation will change the decay of our society. no form of government will address the fact that we have become decadent, and will become even more decadent over time.

We need polarization.
The people who are already semi-conservative or center-right need to be openly far right and white nationalist. Otherwise, this country is fucked.

and this is from 2010

Attached: 1498244008734.jpg (609x324, 36K)

Fort Worth Was blue for the first time in 30 years.

CIVIL RACE WAR NOW

Then we become a one party system.

The only thing worse than the two party system is a one party system.

Yes, but republicans don't need to change policy, they just need to shift the narrative of them being evil racists who want to deport anyone hispanic and into being law-abiding citizens who want illegals out.

the polarization is a response to ineffective political parties, people either go further left, right, or apolitcal as a response to monied interests taking precedence over them. unless you can magically make people less greedy and selfish money will rule politics from here on out. It will at first like now be covered up but over time become more out in the open as people realize it can't be stopped so why even bother covering it up.

No you stupid nigger, read the god damn constitution and the written word of the founding fathers.

"their here, they vote" - they don't have a right to vote in the first place. Just because your globalist nigger loving electorate allows the Mexicans to vote doesn't make it right or morally justifiable. It's not morally justifiable for a massive population of people to move to Mexico and then begin influencing their politics for the betterment of that contingent, that's called colonialization and you should learn the meaning of that term.

The mexicans are literally colonizing the US and using our resources to support their mother country, not us. Either way, it's not morally justifiable for a foreign group to be allowed to vote since this is necessarily allowing this foreign group to then manipulate the concerns of the electorate - potentially against those of the host country (which is exactly what's happening).

But I'm guessing you have a nigger tier IQ so whatever, go play with your mexican mutt baby friends. Political strategy, political management are topics too high falutin for your concern.

They've tried that and it's super easy to frame them as evil racists when you look at their voting record. Not to mention the DNC are some of the best spin doctors the world has ever seen. They need to get the dems on the same page as them, and the only way to do that is to compromise, which means changing their outdated policy.

I don't care about the other states, I was talking about TX.

Where? Houston? The rest of the state has decent roads. Not sure what infrastructure you're talking about. The state does a pretty good job taking care of what it's responsible for.
>coming for our guns fear porn
Not ever going to happen in TX.

you don't get it user, you ARE the mexicans

FPBP SENPAI

No they won’t, the younger generation grows up believing whatever bullshit the schools and media tell them because their illegal parents can’t even speak English. The Dems are trying to turn them into the new nigger class following the exact same plan as they did in the 60s and it’s working.