MEASLES IN NEW YORK

HASIDIC UNVACCINATED JEWS IN NEW YORK CAUSE MEASLES OUTBREAK.

HUNDREDS OF REPORTED CASES.

DECLARED UNLAWFUL TO BE UNVACCINATED.

30 DAY QUARRANTINE FOR UNVACCINATED PEOPLE.

MARTIAL LAW

Attached: 091837C0-F526-4413-A322-D4457215E401.jpg (1668x1876, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/68jRuE4JWzc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1LtNwlXr0I
timesofisrael.com/toddler-dies-of-measles-in-jerusalem-in-first-such-incident-in-15-years/
jta.org/quick-reads/new-york-county-with-orthodox-enclave-declares-emergency-over-measles-outbreak
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The outbreak was centered in an Orthodox Jewish community where many residents had not been vaccinated, CBS News New York reported. Most of the cases now are clustered in eastern Ramapo, home to a high percentage of haredi Orthodox Jews.

More info

>never get high on your own suppply

You spelt hated wrong

hasidem but i don't believe them

>HASIDIC UNVACCINATED JEWS IN NEW YORK CAUSE MEASLES OUTBREAK.
fuck off retard it's not because they're unvaccinated it's because they're fucking filthy as fuck and never wash their hand

Weren't the Jews blamed for the bubonic plague in Europe?

Bitch I'm white and i never wash my hands suck my cock

This and the fact that illegal immigrants who have not been vaccinated are flooding the country, bringing their diseases, and infected the segment of the native born population who are prone to infection due to their filth and lack of inoculation.

Ramapo, fuck, just you watch this shit'll turn up in Kiryas Joel too, it's another filthy kike enclave.

Perfectly good sidewalk, have a gab session and walk down the middle of the road. They really do think they own the world.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_13.jpg (288x395, 32K)

Man, it should would be cool if all those jews died.
Fingers crossed.

That was months ago.

Attached: 8AC5E3D1-B1AE-487E-B9FD-CE5940BDA01B.jpg (1088x1674, 1.02M)

Jow Forums should have been advocating for Israel to be put on the travel ban list from the beginning.

I was just reading about measles in Ukraine.

Yes but that's an antisemitic lie, goy, Jews never cause disease!

>Jew
>Orthodox
Pick one

I'm ashamed, I haven't been keeping up on my filthy heeb news. I try to avoid it for blood pressure reasons.

>Jews bring it in
>show a white child

What the fuck is wrong with your media?

you mean theyre segregated? isn't that against the law?

If you are vaccinated why do you care if some peeps get measles?

Bitch I never wash my cock suck my hands

diseases can mutate in an infected host, thus rendering existing vaccines useless
I know this is a difficult concept for your greasy burger brain to comprehend, but please try

Oy vey this is anudda shoah, we need a world war and some territory to compensate for this goys

>Import millions of diseased migrants
>IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THIRD WORLD DISEASES HAVE RETURNED

>777
jackpot

The CDC declared measles to be eliminated withing the US in the year 2000, and indeed the vast majority of cases are imported strains.

Jews

hashem wants them to have measles, why? :)
*rubs hands*

Attached: fake jews spawned by ape niggers.jpg (1060x1079, 980K)

oh wow, you trying to associate anit vax with jews to garner support for Gov't welfare for the medical industrialist complex. I agree that vax's work but they are trying to force us to take them like vitamins which is just a money making scam. pro vax propaganda is being laid on thicker and heavier by the day and who stands to make money by the billions if laws enforcing vax's is implemented?

Attached: paws.gif (480x270, 494K)

Same thing happening here with Whooping Cough, Scarlet Fever and TB, basically all wiped out in this country. We don't have that much of an issue with anti vax, it's more migration.

unironically Orthodox are the biggest opponents of israel

>dat ad
Hello boomer.

Who do you think own and run it rock monkey?

Think about USA as a Jewish entity works way better

watch them get millions of tax money to address the health crisis, oy vey!

vaccines is bogus and the jews know because they invented that scam. wake up morons, you can't be that slow in connecting dots

I think people forget that Jews are absolutely viable targets for Jewing.

I have seen countless articles on this very few mention they are hasidic and the ones that do glance past it quickly and try to push it as a general anti vaccination issue.

measeltov!

correct, hence the term, "jew rat".

If the Jew doesn’t trust the vaccine merchant, than neither do I.

If the Jews are avoiding vaccines, so should everyone else. The fuckers know something's coming. A tainted round of vaccines would be a great population control method, wipe out an entire generation of babbys, etc.

It's like working in a tall building, and one day all the Jews don't show up for work. TAKE THE HINT.

That's how I know you're a degenerate shitskin

It's the punishment of God.

They've identified the end result of inbreeding?

>30 DAY QUARRANTINE FOR UNVACCINATED PEOPLE.
>HASIDIC UNVACCINATED JEWS
are they being put in camps? camps where the disease can run rampant? like before?

>Ramapo
Does anyone have the youtube playlist? All kinds of sketchy stuff going on in that locality due to kike nepotism, goy schools getting funding cuts across the public school system to give private (((yeshivas))) more shekels.

Interesting. They push the idea of forced vaccines pretty hard in germany at the moment. It's also mostly measles they take as example for breakouts though there have been no relevant breakouts here.
Can another user from other countrys confirm this agenda?

youtu.be/68jRuE4JWzc

Ramapo is redpill central if you've never heard

Jews will win this one, watch the governor cuck

Jews are trying to spread the modern day plague like they did in the Middle Ages with the Black Death. I say quarantine them all in ghettos.

>Stop officially vaccinating for measles in the 60s.
>Don't have to worry because it has been mostly eradicated in communities
>Some places won't even vaccinate you at all even when you do want it, because there isn't enough of it anymore
>Fast forward to 2000s
>Import massive migrants from shithole countries that don't even have a vaccination program
>Declare anyone racist if they try to do a medical checkup on said migrants
>Stop doing checkup on kids in public schools out of fear of reprisals from people calling you racists.
>Break out of a disease happens
>Blame anti-Vaxers for everything

Somehow I'm at fault. I've never got a measles vaccine and I'm not even anti-vax. I can't even get one here in California even if I asked for it. We have fucking medieval diseases popping up here now.

Attached: 023E6245-5518-4A9F-B759-6D527AC417CA.gif (498x498, 207K)

I say burn them in ovens just to be safe

Probably got it from Guatamala. These are the same section that had the kidnapping shit a month or two ago.

Attached: 1538267642972.jpg (825x793, 128K)

They will take over many places.

Nice, who here convinced these dumb cunts not to vaccinate

>quarantine them all in ghettos.

Don't be inhumane user, we should build them special camps where they will be able to work.

Attached: Six_million_dollar_man_8770.jpg (350x330, 40K)

Attached: ja8523ac-jta_0006.jpg (688x459, 50K)

It's a good thing for leftists that the anti-vax movement already started before the shipping of migrants. They get to blame the measles outbreak in whypipo instead of their beloved and innocent migrants who are perfectly clean angels that totally still don't wash their asses with their hands. youtube.com/watch?v=Y1LtNwlXr0I

Attached: 2513264653006trembling alien clown.gif (650x650, 69K)

I an convinced this is why the anti vax thing is blowing up now to preempt this. The media is fucking evil.

Why do you care, faggot? Vaxx your kids if you want and leave people alone. Isn't that why you kill babies, to kill poverty and future prison rates?
I think you should be shot in the face.

The stock answer they give is of you don't vaxx then their kids will die even though there is no proof of this. I am pro vaxx but I am sick of liberals treating science like religion and punishing you for asking questions. I think very little science is settled and there is nothing wrong with questioning it. Even retarded flat earthers should have that right

Religious lifestyle. Same way the Amish and mennonites don’t have to intergreate. It would be discriminatory to force them to intergrate.

Measles-chan when?

This.

timesofisrael.com/toddler-dies-of-measles-in-jerusalem-in-first-such-incident-in-15-years/

Measle is highly infective, you've to keep vaccinating even if there are low infections rates because it can spike up very quickly.
If you don't want thimerosal ask for the single dose preloaded syringe.

Too many cunts in the world. You and yours definitely need to be weaker

this so much

European measles comes from ukraine, we need the iron curtain back.

Who cares? It’s just the measles. WTF.

Attached: 5AE67E19-8B9C-47D0-9713-83C68BA60AC0.png (320x400, 174K)

Anti-Vackers BTFO

Although measles is usually considered a benign viral disease of childhood, adults may be affected at any age and may experience severe respiratory or neurologic consequences.

measles are anti-semitic
jta.org/quick-reads/new-york-county-with-orthodox-enclave-declares-emergency-over-measles-outbreak

Attached: jewish tears.jpg (524x474, 53K)

>caring about measles and mumps
>not caring about the endless wave of shithole AIDS, Zika, botfly, West Nile, and other shithole diseases

Attached: B2697E9E-ABD0-4076-A265-C7A90586C827.jpg (620x413, 54K)

I used to work up in Orange county near Kyras Joel during training with my company. They're all very quiet and in a hurry. Saw so many stereotypical looking ones though, shit was hilarious. Air felt weird too, smelled weird like a mix between copper and iron. But a bit stale

Attached: JewYork.png (524x416, 94K)

>It's the lack of vaccines, goy!

Attached: 2c1665f639074b9065bdb3fde0451d9ab3318659a90b574c1eac07d32437e9d7.jpg (960x647, 150K)

HAPPENING

Post YFW jews were shitholers all along.

Attached: pol soap.jpg (1000x1000, 204K)

I'm on the other side of the state. I'll be okay, right?

Attached: 1392401594830.jpg (680x485, 86K)

Then what good is the vaccine? Do the vagina gestapo know you're posting here?