Why is there seemingly no one in the entire political right that can go toe-to-toe with intellectual giant Destiny in a...

Why is there seemingly no one in the entire political right that can go toe-to-toe with intellectual giant Destiny in a debate?

Attached: Destiny.jpg (600x840, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAfPBSsv8Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=kVpYvV0O7uI
youtube.com/watch?v=erp28ES6sHQ
youtu.be/bv0w8PqsvZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=pdeooqW-wg8
youtube.com/watch?v=SUplioG2DC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He’s just an average liberal...

Attached: desTINY the autistic spastic.webm (800x450, 1.32M)

Attached: 20190301_100054.jpg (1152x560, 254K)

you know a bullshitter when you see him
just out-talking the opponent impresses no one.
Destiny is such a guy, so he can talk all he wants.

>giant

I have no idea who this person is. He looks like someone that whines about problems with abstract solutions like "taxing the rich" solves everything.

He doesn't really have any good points though, he is just a half spic mutt that hates his white dad who is still alive and still talks to him. He is living proof you should never go for a brown qt

Can he whip my ass?! No. Id break that skinny commie without hesitation nigger style.

>forgetting about /ourgnome/
youtube.com/watch?v=kAfPBSsv8Uw

Attached: gnomed.jpg (220x190, 7K)

You lost kid?
This here is Contrapoints country.

but he lost to sargon of cuckad of all ppl

Destiny tranny by discord here? Mad that your man can only Gish Gallop and not anything else?

Attached: 01F65A03-72D3-4ABD-9EE6-CA79FDD33EE4.jpg (624x352, 40K)

Discord trannies pls go

i love his debate with ryan dawson where he gets absolutely btfod and basically stops arguing because he's used to debating 105 iq uninformed retards

Le based xD my fellow zommer!! xDD
Add me on Instagram bro! x)
IG: Fortnight_and_Pewdiepie42069

Reminder Destiny is a pedophile who defends CP

>destiny
>giant
heh

>Being this buttblasted on Jow Forums over a meme

All burgers are intellectual giants. Fact.

Why do so many brits hate mutts yet stick up for the mutt royalty like destiny?

Sage
Stop shilling you imbecile

>I want to transition between genders even though I believe gender is s social construct

He had no idea what he was getting into with Dawson. Destiny is an absolute internet newfag with no respect for the oldfriends.

>"Slavery was a net positive for the enomy, Steve!"

The best thing that came out of sargon mouth

Hey Destiny, you're not that smart and you're a "literally who?"

Incestiny is a total moral nihilist who doesn't care about anything and really just wants to "argue" for it's own sake, he doesn't move any discussion forward and just fucks around endlessly with semantics.

His painful discussion with Sargon was the perfect mirror match.

To people with 100iqs he must seem brilliant, but he throws dust into the air constantly and it's a total drag to hear him speak about anything at all.

Attached: 1330977821021.gif (286x218, 2M)

Doesn't really "debate" just engages in lazy tactics to try and assert some perceived intellectual dominance over others.

He destroys himself.

>all rights come from the state, there are no inherent rights
>also, illegals have the right to kill Ice officers because it is political violence against them

I hope someone loses it and breiviks his kid and extended family.

He just uses analogies that doesn't really fit to sound smart and refuses to explain it into any depth and just claims victory since his chat agrees with him.

he disagrees with the far left but god damn him btfo’ing Lauren Southern was so satisfying

just completely destroyed the reactionary right

Sociology mixed with psychology means he’s good at pissing people off while remaining in the social “right”. Right meaning correct here.

>reactionary right
Stop making shit up liberal

Destiny "I've never heard that so it must be made up" ?

Yeah, I wonder why no one can beat him.

ALso, this fucking guy unironically thinks it's "racist" to require an ID to vote. His reason? Because "black people can't afford IDs" no shit.

nice meme thread, havent seen one of these in a while

now kill yourself

Attached: bac894ec3a482577f8879eeac9dc2740cdaba1cf.jpg (299x360, 26K)

Das Uhmazin'.

This brainlet got owned by JLP.

He sure did

Destiny and some other lefty fags are going to be debating against Sargon, Stefan Molyneux and another right-wing eceleb. Trainwreckstv on Twitch April 4th

Yeah, a guy who thinks incest and bestiality aren't immoral and advocates for repurposing cp to satiate pedos. What an intellectual.

>Giant

Attached: 1549204733210.jpg (471x388, 14K)

>giant

Attached: 1544173075275.gif (1000x700, 278K)

They're stupid arrogant please pricks. That's it. Thank God for Article 13

Molyneux Destiny and Sargon no way can any moderator control that many enormous egos all at once I anticipate an absolute shit show.

Attached: serious.gif (400x260, 2.47M)

>intellectual giant Destiny
Never heard of the guy. I have heard of the mental midget Density though.

E celeb wanking aside, i dont get how sargon gets lumped in with these people. He was a gamergater, he made some good points but in no way is he the caliber of someone like molymeme

Punching down several weights for Molymeme and actually Sargoy too lately. Who's the Lefties? The Turk guy with the Antifa comics? Destiny and who else? Slavoj? lol
What's really going on here. Reeks of publicity stunt. Commies hate direct debate.

Attached: 1539999254447.gif (255x247, 64K)

lmfao. dafuq?

Attached: 1549456009359.jpg (240x257, 17K)

>implies that googling makes you an intellectual giant

No, don't start that one please. Destiny is far from being an "intellectual giant".

Starcraft makes you smart.

Attached: 0527200447685_011_1467004447254.jpg (604x377, 17K)

Is that what getting triggered looks like?

Destiny is THE quintessential example of why live debates are retarded and written ones are better

Reminder that the federalist and anti federalist papers were anonymous and written, and jefferson, among others, thought live debate was for retards

Not when you're a patch zerg.

Sargon's a good lad. Destiny plays Starcraft. Sargon, other than his IRL politics created the best synopsis of Heinlein/Starship Troopers that has ever been. It's a benchmark

I always love people trying to engage him on simple shit like incest. Just shows how fucking stupid people are when they can't even understand that incest has to be bad on its own in order to be bad. You can't just go "contaminated water is bad. Contaminated water is water. Therefor, water is bad. STOP DEFENDING WATER YOU, DEGENERATE KIKE!". Same thing with incest vs incestual inbreeding, incestual pedophilia, incestual abuse. People are right that Destiny is a POS who just uses lazy tactics to make himself appear smarter than his opposition and that's because there's no reason to exert yourself against idiots who can be defeated with lazy tactics. What a great fucking meme.

His arguments seem (((logical))) on first sight & build upon false conclusions but fall apart if you dig deeper or extend what you choose to factor in.

A controversial example would be that his sole argument against pedophilia or pedophilic incest is the seemingly obvious power dynamic. Now that sounds bullet proof right? It isn't. Power doesn't solely manifest itself in physical prowess but for the most part in the psychological. If you go down that route you will encounter cases & not only a few were the adult, the pedophile, who's developement most likeley was severly stunted by trauma & is entrapped in a child like insecure bottom mind gets subdued & "used" by a mentally more "mature" & dominant child. Not unlikely if you look at how sexualised children have been groomed by the sick fucks on the left & their overlords. A good example comes straight out of ((((Hollywood))): Léon. Left alone by their parents and/or their peers they seek attention/stimulation/"stress management"/sick "affection" by any means necassery on the inside(family) or outside. Now what? Does the child get a bullet through it's head for being in the dominant role of the "abuser"? Can this interplay of characters even be properly observed & judged? Suddenly the rule of law/age of consent which if argued in this way becomes arbitrary matters to Destiny? Should it be allowed & praised as child or pedophile empowerment? See what I just did there?

If you go follow his deconstructive reasoning you can argue for literally *everything* if you squeeze it enough. Mostly destructive. That's the point. And he bends it to his faqqotry will.

Pedophiles get the gas. Groomers get the gas. Enablers get the gas. Amoral golems get the gas. And the snake gets it's split tongue cut off. As simple as that. Get the fuck out with your jewish mind tricks. That's my position

Bullshit. NakedApe manhandled him

kek

Attached: nigger destiny.jpg (544x544, 38K)

alt hype

All downhill after this Carl
youtube.com/watch?v=kVpYvV0O7uI

Attached: 1552577267203.png (657x527, 32K)

>naked 'shut up shut up shut up' ape
that effeminate sounding sperg lost that debate. The only who really got to destiny was jesse peterson

An actual intellectual wouldn't stoop to debating him.

Any retard can “win a debate” if three words are not in his vocabulary. “I was wrong.”

>intellectual giant Destiny
>How can i explain to my kids incest is not wrong

KYS

Attached: 1538885362822.jpg (300x290, 14K)

Obviously you didn't see the Dawson destruction

Where is the Crusades Videos Carl?!

>It isn't. Power doesn't solely manifest itself in physical prowess but for the most part in the psychological
You got 5 minutes to find Destiny saying that he believes the power dynamic is mainly a physical one, fucking retard. Literally no one uses power dynamic to describe a relationship with a physically strong person and a weak person, niggerbrain. You probably thought that because that was your main assumption when when you heard power dynamic, "POWER EQUAL STRONG STRONG BASH BASH"!
You probably just typed the most retarded post I've ever seen on Jow Forums. Congrats.

Yep. To construct a proper argument takes time; the smarter you are, the more alternatives to your own argument you will think of and explore before deciding that your own is the best, which can take a significant amount of to research and think through. To a subhuman retard like Destiny, there's only one other alternative to his own, maybe 2 if he remembered to take his nootropics that day. Live debate is just the white version of the very nigger "Rap Battle".

He already admitted that he lost to Dawson and that Dawson's vast knowledge was too much for him to combat at the time.

Only destiny himself could be so upset over such a trivial matter. He's a faggot nevertheless just like you

So he is pro pedophilia then?

Got it m8

Ryan Dawson leveled this fuck.

>at the time

Really I would need to see proof of this as far as I am aware destiny cucks still claim victory on that one despite being clearly out classed. Also nice try with the at the time bullshit we all know Dawson will still run circles around destiny unless destiny wiling to accept Israel is responsible for 9 11 attacks now. Destiny also was extremely racist and misogynist when he was a small time sc streamer funny how he completely 180'ed to cater to his progressive fan base and essentially disenfranchised himself from his family over it. Seems like a great guy

So retarded he can't even properly define a neckline

>intellectual giant
For you.

I like the cut of your jib!

Nigga, the faggot I was replying was literally projecting his own nigger tier definition of power dynamics on to Destiny and then proceeded to make a counter-argument to his own projection

cope

I'm just saying what Destiny said. My assumption would be that Destiny believes he'd be better equipped to have that argument now. You can make your own conclusion on that.

>funny how he completely 180'ed to cater to his progressive fan base and essentially disenfranchised himself from his family over it. Seems like a great guy
He most certainly doesn't pander, there isn't a "political commentator" who panders less than Destiny. His positions are not uniformly left and he gets into arguments constantly with his fanbase who conversely hound him constantly whenever he makes what they believe to be a bad take.

>dodges your question
heh nothing personal kid

I also never claimed he said it only is physical if you read it again. I was taking his flimsy argument & the ominous powerdynamic he likes to throw around if confronted with the question why he supports incest & not pedophilia and taking it a step further in the same fashion he deconstructs his opponents.
Making the point that this style of thinking opens the gates to everything if you bend it enough. It might be you that is niggerbrained retarded my dude.

>Destiny the: I google everything for my answers and bring up graphs that happen to support my argument, but when others do it i nit-pick the source and say it's invalid, while only debating easy right wing targets yet never do the same to lefties claiming to be impartial, debater

Attached: 1505216482854.jpg (960x651, 48K)

Ryan Faulk can beat him, JF too.

You have 5 minutes to find an 8 year old dominating a 21+ year old

youtube.com/watch?v=erp28ES6sHQ

I don't understand this meme that this kid is smart or a good debater. Several months ago he was boasting on the twitters and I posed a question to him (can't recall, but it was something that addressed an internal conflict in his "philosophy") and he simply blocked me.

Channelling his inner Cx

The guy is such a fucking midget it makes me feel good about my height.

So... I don't have footage of that explicit content on me rn m8. Excuse me. But here's a retarded faggot who's clearly mentally underdeveloped & as submissive as they get.

youtu.be/bv0w8PqsvZ0

There are kids out there, more dominant (& smarter) in every aspect of their being expect physical. And due to oversexualisation maybe even sexually active at let's say 12 years old.
Now imagine the hypothetical I presented you beforehand.

Go on his discord and you will find the exact reason why right wing deathsquads should be a thing.

all he does is talk fast and move goalposts. what a nigger faggot.

Attached: 1553397733741.jpg (852x1024, 76K)

5:05 for his opinions on incest and cp

Attached: don'tcryfag.jpg (221x228, 7K)

Attached: 1553659896917.jpg (450x300, 86K)

tfw permanently banned from destiny chat

>those tiny shoulders
>that giant head
He can't be taller than 5'6.

IRL - trainwreckstv - Destiny on Bestiality
youtube.com/watch?v=pdeooqW-wg8

Attached: hearnoevil.jpg (243x207, 5K)

He's a damaged angry little man

That man is of sound mind and would totally be in the wrong if they were to engage in a physical relationship with a child, no matter how forward. I know anecdotes aren't arguments, so I'll lay out my argument and then use an anecdote as a cherry-on-top (mostly because the story is pretty crazy). Prepubescent children can't fully comprehend the consequences things like sexual activity which is why they are protected under the law and any adult who would engage in a sexual relationship with that child would be in the wrong. The only exception is if an adult was genuinely mentally impaired and then engaged in pedophelia, where both parties would be equally unaware of the consequences. Now for my anecdote.

I've actually experienced a child who was extremely, extremely, EXTREMELY sexually forward at the young age of 10 (presumably molested). She was my cousin and she would go around the neighborhood targeting (and targeting would be the correct word because of how ridiculously forward she was) men of age for sex and she even targeted me at one point. Now if you told me that if she succeeded in acquiring sex from any of these men, that the men wouldn't be responsible for engaging in sexual activity, you'd be patently wrong. I've literally experienced this hypothetical super predator child and at the end of the day she was still just a child.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUplioG2DC4

Attached: 1551028337827.jpg (704x899, 208K)

Hi destiny.
Still riding the john tron take down at faggy internet debates.