Now that the dust has settled, how many of you retards fell for it?

Attached: a6fc1362e40de272564ff6161195bbbe26f82f03e6e42b9d0e60cbe58fcc08aa.jpg (828x975, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/police-say-four-arrested-following-christchurch-shooting-only-one-charged
bbc.com/news/world-asia-47599586
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never fall for your shit Moarpheus

>0.10 euroshekel has been deposited in your electronic goyledger

Stfu tolkien

Why didn't Elrond just push Isildur into the volcano?

Still do.
Also fuck off moarberg

Dunno man I'm not into that but maybe because elrond just realised in that moment that his ayahuasca trip wore off and there was neither isilsur nor a volcano and he was at home with just one sock on wondering where the other one is and why both his feet are cold and not just one

too many unanswered questions. too many things that seem improbable. I'm not sure who is behind this, but I don't accept the lone wolf theory.

This!! And there was no blood!

Attached: no blood.gif (320x250, 2.36M)

and why were people not wearing shoes?! Sloppy job mossaD!

Attached: bb.png (868x534, 398K)

and then there's the shoes that were changed mid-take! total lulz

Attached: 1553293001847.png (1400x1606, 669K)

>whites defending themselves
>oy vey this is a conspiracy goyim!

And by jehovah let's not forget about the magic magazines! SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!!
Subscribe to Moarpheus for the answers.

Attached: 43b.jpg (3000x6375, 1.76M)

Fuck off kike. White Power

Attached: 1553291926434.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

I've never seen something as shilled as this shooting being faked. I've never seen such a push and such effort being put into removing this shooting from our memory. It's like they want us to remain dormant and are trying their damnest to hide the fact there is a way out of this.

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

Attached: 9a55a0bff82037f9de76c1940c6ab7b3505be06a7cabe59edaa7596970192015.webm (720x400, 1.06M)

Attached: 1553693328933.gif (288x303, 187K)

Le "You have no heroes, goy!" shill

no one knows for sure, and it seems more likely that he snapped and acted alone than that mossad got away with another one, though it's possible i guess.
what we know for sure is that memeflags pushing d&c like this that has been refuted a hundred times are absolutely mossad.

I dont believe it at all.
He obviously tried to be pol but never mentioned jews in the manifesto.

Also the amount of coordinated pro-Tarrant shilling thats bombarded pol since teh event just confirms that theres an agenda afoot
Like this guy >

Tarrant progressed the jew agenda tho

Attached: Kike ops.jpg (1000x1117, 790K)

that doesn't confirm anything newfag, there's just as much coordinated anti-tarrant shilling, and what you call pro-tarrant shilling is just people enjoying to a happening.

he also did mention the jews in his manifesto and his position was a common one, that they should stay in israel and stop subverting the west. but like hitler, he hated the elite class of non-jews lettting them get away with it and mutually profiting off of it even more than the jews.

Attached: Snip20171122_22.jpg (820x1262, 486K)

"shilling" means pushing the jew agenda. Not exposing it

>he also did mention the jews

Attached: no.jpg (776x181, 21K)

>everyone who doesn't name the jew is a mossad agent
By all means, form your own opinion. Don't be surprised when people find all of the holes in your theory. I'm pretty sure you didn't even do that, and your opinion is based on other peoples thoughts, and not your own. Also if anyone has been here for less than 6 months and thinks it's fake, you have to go back. Or go to this board instead.

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

>there are people who actually believe it was fake

Yes, Mossad were the ones who set up this fake shooting by buying off an entire town and setting a choreographed live one-shot-take full of memes, crisis actors, mannequins, fake bullets, blood squibs, magazines pre-planted within the mosque, and on-the-fly CGI for brass ejections and other effects, and went around switching out the actor's shoes in the middle of the scene so that they could fake a shooting without having to harm any actual muslims, because Mossad really cares about not harming any muslims, in order to get white nationalists and muslims to kill each other, as if these groups didn't already hate each other. And then afterwards they'd do everything they can to completely scrub the video they worked so hard to make off the internet, thereby invalidating the entire point of making the video, because reasons. And actually it wasn't livestreamed at all, even though if it were prerecorded this would just raise the question of why all these "mistakes" were made

And anyone who says I'm acting schizophrenic is a CONFIRMED SHILL because the word "schizophrenic" is a keyword given to them by their gangstalker mossad handlers to prevent me from speaking THE TRUTH honk honk

why is there a dick near ebba akerlund?

I knew it was bullshit by March 18.

>ignored all signs of false flag
kek
You have to look at patterns user

Anyone who doesn’t target Jews is literally a ZOG-puppet, plain and simple.

I never fell for the false flag shilling.
Brenton Tarrant did nothing wrong.

Attached: 6f76d6b6ba933595d9f18078158cad7ccd0d91ba3cdce2aa3ce3574e76f40c6e.png (600x599, 274K)

Fuck off with this bullshit rabbi.
All non whites are valid targets.
All traitor whites are valid target.
Full fucking stop.

Attached: 1553179854061-1.jpg (858x502, 66K)

So is coincidence that NZ anti-terrorist police was doing training exercise for shooter during all week before and on day of shooting?

Say “Target the Jews” then. You won’t kike shill.

you're either a newfag retard or a jew if you praise that psycho psyup tarrant

The man had Jewish parents and visited Isreal.
May of even be a member of the I.D.F..
His Aim was on point, knew how to clear a room, and he prioritized his targets.
On top of all of that, he stayed calm, cool and collected.
He is in great physical condition!
All of this says he had military training
Spec Ops? Black Ops?
Played music.
Seems like a Psy-Op
Funny thing
People think he is a NAZI
But he is more likely, one of (((them)))

(You)

based russia

Anyone who makes such an effort to be pol irl but doesnt mention jews is not pol

>your opinion is based on other peoples thoughts,
wtf.
Its based on the fact that he never mentioned the jew and shot up a mosque rather than target actual government policy makers

>everything is a flase-flag
>every single person who actually gets his arse up and does something is a false-flag
>Jow Forums is actually a false-flag,
>even hitler was a false-flag

Attached: Es lebe Deutschland.jpg (550x630, 79K)

>hitler was a false-flag
if only it was legal to know in Goymany.

No, kys you utter homo.

You didn't read it. He presents literally same views on kikes as Hitler did. Ie: Expulsion of all Jewry from Europe and being okay with them living in separate space if they are not trying to subvert white countries. Pic related. He also uses literal SS division heraldry and symbols of a group that slaughtered kikes IRL (Iron Guard). What more do you want.

>The man had Jewish parents
Source: my ass
>His Aim was on point, knew how to clear a room
Lie and you are horrible memeflaggot noguns.
>All of this says he had military training
See above, he didn't. He did ton of beginner mistakes.

tl;dr - St. Tarrant is a hero and no amount of repeating debunked bullshit will change it. Kikes please off yourself already.

Attached: Screenshot_20190321_233056.png (668x199, 30K)

all signs was false flag.
All signs.

kek
>not trying to subvert white countries
They have central bank in all places.
They spy all places

That is the point, Brazilman. All of their elites are doing shit that can be classified as subversion. It's not like Australians are not known for their horrible fucking tongue in cheek shitposting, aren't they.

Attached: 1551187355145s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Yes you keep showing me this in every thread.
"Semites" is not the word "jew"

>tl;dr - St. Tarrant is a hero and no amount of repeating debunked bullshit will change it.
YOU THINK THIS IS BUNKED? NOT SO FAST BUCKO, I JUST DEBUNKED IT

>"Semites" is not the word "jew"
And you are still same braindead moron.

If you think about it, it really doesn’t matter. It’s more than ironic, I know, but for once we and Mossad are on the same side. Kinda nice to be a winner for once.

So you say that he know they subvert
he write sarcasm?
So why he no attack them?

masonic jew shooters coming to a city near you!

But with Aussies it’s a lot easier to pretend we like each other.

No - Tarrant is.
He needed to target actual policy makers regarding immigration rather than the effects of immigration

yes
I think also make more sense.
Nothing good happen because of shooting for white race in NZ
The lady president wear hijab now kek

Only time will tell if someone is right or not, much like Hitler. Would you agree? Time will tell whether he was right or not, we are not superficial beings to know beforehand.

fuck off paki

Yeah. What he wrote is that all Jews should be expulsed from Europe and let live in their place IF they are not at a same subverting white nations. And as we both just confirmed, they always do and always did - so effectively it is "expulse them from Europe" with very vaguely implied aggression against them.

Symbols he used and praised only confirm as well.

Source: dude trust me.
Tarrant know well about kikes and explained why attack muzzies instead. It makes sense, especially considering just practicality of the whole thing. He is regular guy, no military/leo background, no combat experience. Attacking soft targets will still move the whole thing and it is doable for nearly everyone. Attacking some big kike with pro bodyguards, not so much - you need teams of pros for that too.

I understand what you say

He wont be seen as a hero for furthering the jew agenda.
if you agree with him, do something. Accelerate. But youre a shill. So you wont None of his supporters are acting on his intentions.

Source: the reality of what has happened since his attack

>He wont be seen as a hero for furthering the jew agenda.
I wasn't talking about hero, but about whether he's right or not. Much like Hitler, who was proven right, but far too late.

I think he work in team.
4 people capture on same day
One guy wear camouflage in city
I think only USA people do this kek

>4 people capture on same day
They were all released, they were only arrested because they were carrying firearms with them and they were suspicious. I think the police is going to be hyper sensitive and on very high alert about anyone when something like that happens

were suspicious because of that*

for clarification

Those were unrelated shitters, look it up in NZ news. Some faggot in camos who went for his kids to school is shilled the most.

You have nothing. If you would have anything, it would be already posted everywhere. So now you just spout about jew and nothing else.

camouflage guy go free?
oh my god
stupid people

Yeah, he was going for his kids supposedly and carriers legal firearm with him (pistol). That’s why police sperged on him. He was released quickly afterwards.

Do you have link for this please?
I come to Jow Forums because newspaper talk about site.
Very strange story

The fact people cite that he visited Israel for a week as evidence that he is apart of their intelligence apparatus should tell you the level of retardation we are dealing with.

That is not what shilling is, its explicitly pushing an agenda or product.

Oh wow many of them go around barefoot like in the countries that they originated from.

gtfo
it isnt working

Attached: 1552967522658.jpg (700x979, 304K)

Sure mate. Plenty of others, those are first two that come out:
>tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/police-say-four-arrested-following-christchurch-shooting-only-one-charged
>bbc.com/news/world-asia-47599586

Very much this. Let alone when they start using that crap about stamped passport, while Israel stopped doing that nearly decade ago.

Your name ends in berg or witz.

stupid man kek
I see picture now

Thank you friend.

Yes, police often do training exercises, I don't know where you're from where this is not the case. Its like if the Circus was in town and a clown got shot during the rampage.

No problem Brazilbro.

this happen many time
always
very strange

>stamped passport
Is not stamp. Embassy of many country say he get visa for travel.
I see in news story on TV.

I was suspicious since the beginning.

All those piles of bodies that appeared to be dead way before the shooter even entered the room.
The strange way the victims acted like NPCs of a 1980s videogame without any real attempt to run away or simply panick and scream in despair.

The problem of that manifesto narrative, so perfectly fitting the Jewish propaganda in its national-zionist variant. And that stupid opposition to Erdogan, who is in reality an enemy of Israel and a potential antagonist to ZOG.

Anyway it was, and it is, right to ride the tiger.

We have to outsmart the Jews and pick up the low hanging fruits of this event. We must just being aware that the possibility this was an Israeli psyop is very high.

Attached: fire-veteranstoday.jpg (759x600, 28K)

I saw the footage i read the shit..its real moshe

Its not in fact its quite mundane. Its like when the fire department are doing exercises and that puts them closer to an actual fire its happen in real life and people will thank the training exercise. Christchurch is not that big a town its smaller than Champaign Urbana so they had some local cops doing training near by at the time that is not strange at all considering the amount of urban centers in New Zealand are quite low compared with other Western countries.

Fuck off.

Attached: 1553431051121.jpg (1280x843, 94K)

I don't really think so, I don't know any larger city in the world where right now some police dept. is not training for cases like this. Czech republic is very small country, yet still police trains for events like mass shooting many times a year. We had really big one about two months ago I think.

Issue was that shills said they won't let you to various islamic countries with a Israeli stamp in your passport. That is true. But then again, Israel doesn't stamp your passport anymore, they use small paper slips with a stamp you can put in your passport and then throw away when you leave the country. You can check it out on wikipedia.

>so perfectly fitting the Jewish propaganda in its national-zionist variant
>Expulsion of all Jewry from Europe and basically starting a racewar is fitting to Jewish interests.
Big think.

>All those piles of bodies that appeared to be dead way before the shooter even entered the room.
Not really mate, check out the video in slowmo. They huddle together, some try to go through the windows (some even manage it). Rest is result of shock and freeze and those two or three nibbas standing there like dumbos are result of surprise. Do not forget that Tarrant went in pretty rapidly, guns blazing. Most of the people are absolutely unprepared for something like this. In some NZ documentary they even said it - those who were there, that everything happened so quickly and that they didn't even know what was going on until they seen him. Which is too late.

ok sure
but is not fire department
is anti-terrorist special police for shooter exercise not fire
happen same in London tube
also australia with crazy boy

>police train for terrorist
yes true
but always say in paper before to not panic people
guy in NZ not read paper? kek

>passport israel
yes I hear this true also. Muslim and Isreal not friend only with Saudi Arabia

>Believing in a mixed race nigger who lived off dead daddies money before making some off bitcoin and couldn't accomplish anything in life except being a personal trainer and a mongoloid immigrant.
Wew lad

Attached: brenton ape tarrant.jpg (400x260, 18K)

Schizo imbecile

this crazy boy in Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

this strange story like NZ kek
for me is same

>actions directly strengthen the government
>compared to other shootings some of the strictest gun laws implemented in its wake
>people are distancing themselves from fascism, right wing and traditionalist ideologies
This cum guzzling mongoloid did nothing but damage progress made. White people look even more insane and he is literally the perfect example of a tool used to further an agenda. Fuck you retards.

Attached: IMG_20190320_070504.jpg (473x561, 38K)

>mixed race
Source: bro trust me
>bitcoin
>being so new to fall for aussie Jow Forums memery
>immigrant
I can just smell kosher food and garlic from your post.

why Mexico people so angry?
kek
have taco and corona

how he make money?

You cant argue with schizos they’re unironically mentally retarded

Like Breivik?

Attached: 1553337133337.jpg (709x515, 73K)

>mixed
Look at his fucking face.
>daddies money
Look it up. He inherited money from his fathers death and eventually made some money off bitcoin. The idiot couldn't even make a decent living on his own. Definition of a loser.

>Look at his fucking face.
That's not a source, proof or a shred of evidence