Whad did they mean by this?

voiceofeurope.com/2019/03/report-german-military-is-purging-right-wing-populists-from-its-ranks/

>whad did they mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20190327_154846.jpg (1080x1300, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize
youtube.com/watch?v=emmoJvpSGyw&t=206s
youtube.com/watch?v=mL3XFKIvSpY
dw.com/en/germany-establishes-parliamentary-assembly-with-france/a-48055210
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're getting rid of their military

mom is gonna freak

Attached: 1437131643832.png (1162x1440, 2.83M)

>german militart

stopped reading there

Attached: 32453325235.jpg (700x707, 163K)

They will be replaced with pregnant woman, trannies and tanned germans.

go ahead and just lube one of those broomsticks up and sweet me out the door user

Attached: 1543401993688.jpg (498x420, 73K)

this

Imagine being forcibly removed from your post for thinking the wrong things.
Germany will not have a standing military in the near future.

>mfw my army still has nazi songs in the meantime

Attached: 1482338595761.jpg (1219x710, 180K)

We are preparing our All-Mohammad EU military to keep Europe safe and diverse.

Was Lenin right, Jow Forums?

Attached: quote-germany-will-militarize-herself-out-of-existence-england-will-expand-herself-out-of-vladimir-l (850x400, 68K)

>purging the only people who actually care
Well ok then.

no he just followed the plan laid out in protocols
just like the other kikes

Attached: jewishliberals.jpg (1256x1028, 493K)

Good. The German army is a joke. It would be wiped out even by Poland. If they continue to weaken and embarrassing themselves militarily then even a rag tag militia with a few rifles can take down the entire country after a few pints one night.

Germs have a military?

Ensuring no coups will ever be possible I see

>you cannot defend your country if you show wrong think.

So they're going to purge most of the military, especially the special forces?

Fpbp

One word. Embarrassment. Pure embarrassment.

Surely no ill will come of making a bunch of trained soldiers unemployed for their political opinions.

anyone got any good info on Count-Kalergi? His dad was apperently an "anti-semite" at fisrt then converted to pretty much being an jewlover, I'm wondering if this family had any jewish in them

And how do they learn which soldier is right wing?

>german military
lmao what did they mean by that

Attached: 1549734335342.png (857x1200, 1.23M)

Apparently this guy is flemish and greek, but his japanese mom was the daughter of a oil merchant, also the Wikipedia boasts of his ancient heritage like he is a fucking god, all kind of rubs me the wrong way

How did Germans go from based to cucked so fast? Even Japs are kinda based till today

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize

wikipedia has some shit about him but nothing new

>Numerous investigations have professed that the Bundeswehr has now started to broaden the range of individuals who it considers “not fit to serve in the armed forces” which have encompassed “sympathizers of Alternative for Germany (AfD) and of Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán,”

Germany goes full retard once again.

So what is it like a jewish inside joke to give him the first charlemagne prize since charlemagne protected europe's people and this giga-cuck is destroying it? Also why does it never say anywhere in wikipedia that he or his father is jewish?

ooh or was his weird jap mom a jew?

Good. People will go where they're wanted.

They're scared

Looks to me like they're getting ready to start purging people

Communism incoming.

This is straight up wrong on so many levels.

You are going to see a civil war or at least large scale protest of what's left of the german people in the future.

They're scared.

Just for your information, the EU has been planning to centralize an EU standing army and they dont want the most powerful of its nations to have a core of "radical" officers from the get go. This is actually pretty similar to the Stalinist purges of the officer corps before the Winter war, except for the murder and gulag part.

iirc, both Nazis and Communists are forbidden from the US military, but I am unsure about everything in between.

Historically, governments either want their military personnel to either be completely barred from political parties, are have the entire military only registered to its (likely single party). You typically do not want soldiers to think for themselves, left or right.

Nothing bad has ever happened before when that happened. I mean, come on.

Attached: 8e526b6d5afe14d91efa77f319c7bce21c71415a31bd214d83af78048f4cd18f.gif (264x264, 1.3M)

Germany absolute cuckstate. Lmao

>large scale
>what's left of the german people in the future

Beep boop, only unthinking NPCs are allowed in Germany's military.

Attached: 1392408002012.jpg (404x393, 40K)

Holy fuck... And there's still white that don't see that our governments are against us.

She was just a jap noble and they don't have the same views on jews (they even tried to get some at one point because they thoguht it xould bring money).

>voting for a completely legitimate political party in a democratic government will make you lose your government job

>How to kickstar extremist para-military groups 101
Soon enough Germany will turn into Colombia 2:less cocaine edition

germany is cuck heaven

The police state is coming - if you think Europe is bad now, just wait five years. The EU will have an army of obedient little NPCs who'll have no qualms about policing city streets or opening fire on civilians.

too bad their military sucks so many cocks, they came up with some pretty good equipment back during the cold war. Leopard IIs, Flakpanzer Gepards, PzW 3's, etc

How many operational Leopard 2's do they even have any more? I'm sure without NATO (meaning US) help they'd get steamrolled by a country like Poland

It's a good thing they're now no longer on a government payroll...he who pays the piper...

but it's made up of niggers and Algerians

The polcie staate is in america already.
youtube.com/watch?v=emmoJvpSGyw&t=206s

and your army is the utter shit full of gang niggers.
A disgrace.
youtube.com/watch?v=mL3XFKIvSpY

Your the last one to raise your voice.

so is the US

if they support the military

By letting the MAD snoop around in the private browser history and lockers.

Litterly kek its a witch hunt.

>implying populists has a meaning
>Implying its not just a filler term to hide the fact theyre mass firing right leaning people so only lefties and niggers remain
>head of state actively preparing the nations army for violent supression because of fears of a similar revolt like in France
>everyone pretends it isnt obvious
>lefties play along bc they think its good for them
>europe descending into totalitarianism and likely great civil culling
>this is normal

Just fucking imagine if Salvini or someone right leaning fired all leftist cucks from the army. the media and the EU would rise up to arm against the ebil facist

>Communists are forbidden from the US military

Attached: 1506616092119.jpg (754x533, 75K)

>your army is the utter shit full of gang niggers
If you watched the video it says less than 1% are active gang members. I met more skin heads then any other type of gangs when i was in as well.

He got kicked out for that stupid photo op.
As usual his own ego was his downfall.

>tanned germans.
Bavarians?

Happens all the time in the US of A. Public worker? Either vote blue or never talk about politics ever.

inb4 French foreign legion swells in numbers again

Not anymore after I left a couple years ago.

“And that’s a good thing”

C O P E

>Isolating violent nationalists from the one career they’re good for

Is so sad, they now focus only to migrant and womans to get some good goy points from the politic.
Like as example, they have a limited number for the paratrooper training per year, guess what? woman with zero contact to a combat troop and short service time have a higher prio than real paratrooper in a combat troops.
And I retard consider to rejoin this shit mess.

as the leaf said, the last peeps with any motivation to serve for the country are getting putsched, and this will be a fine excuse to gear up that political support for (((European))) Army

Through witch hunts, Germs are surprisingly good in that.

They're tired of muslim terrorists and want to make nationalist ones

Nah, he's talking about Wessies

i really wanna know the types that are actually staying behind. Communists? When are they going to overthrow the german government?

Even today we would triumph over the muttarmy.

Attached: Bundeswehr.jpg (700x406, 129K)

Brenton keeps winning unironically

Dude Whataboutism won't save your nation. Germany is shit

end up with a weak basedboy army
invite Russia in

*Fear of a coup intensifies*

Why? You going to get a Franco-German Goldman Sachs appointed joint parliament that soon?

Too bad you couldn't those other two times!

Germany is taking over France. Again.

Attached: F0380F90-FDE4-4A28-9BA5-F91CF6F5C6A4.png (648x977, 619K)

Damn, so that's why germs are so desperate to get their hand on our military capabilities

Kek, we mutted you by this and we are still the european hegemon. You mad stevie?

Attached: Beifang.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

> a Franco-German Goldman Sachs appointed joint parliament
oh you were not aware of it?
dw.com/en/germany-establishes-parliamentary-assembly-with-france/a-48055210

I do wonder thou how are they going to merge the cultures & languages?

How long until they form a militia?

2 times HAHAHAHAHA
American military contribution to WW1 was nonexistent
And in the second one, the Russians did all the work, and you came in, in the end, claiming victory. Believing your own propaganda. Pathetic.

Germany is a vassal of the US, so it's most likely on your orders.

Attached: 1534945653666.jpg (1446x688, 471K)

Well, he knew the plan.

Shit, guess that solves your problem then right?

Aid was extensive in both world wars via America. In fact if you look at the casualty numbers the entire allied casualty list for all fronts of world war one was not grwater than German losses on a single front.

When the Ludendorf offensive commenced Haig was actually considering a full scale retreat from the continent.

American troops held the line and were a major part of why Germany surrendered. Thw British French and Belgians were on the rope.

As foe world war two the Russians barely survived. The only reason they didn't wasnt because of British and American support.

Dont believe it? Look at the casualty lists.

There was no battle of Moscow. Otherwise we would notice an increased ratw of casualties for the winter of 1941. There is no such increase. German casualty statistics are incredibly accurate and should be taken over the Russian ones.

As for American aid it was enough to be commented on frequently by the Germans when they saw Sherman's and Other American vehicles on thw field constantly.

Stop and read DeathRide and The Myth of the Great war by John Mosier. Get redpilled

Kevin, your weak rebuttals embarrass your Germs even in the eyes of us foreigners.

Mooommm! Germany's doing it again....

Attached: 8a4.jpg (981x965, 60K)

But he's right though.

>herself
>herself
>herself
>countries are women

It all makes sense now.

Attached: 1494783274001.png (612x614, 690K)

>207985895
Damn, mutts are the jews of Europe

hehe. remember 39 krauts? how about we found out about some Germans attacking our people near the border?

That they will lose the next upcoming war before it even has started.