Very agressive

>very agressive
>primitive
>either criminals, terrorists or soldiers
>muslim
>low iq
>look like jews
Is there anything good about Chechens? All i can remember is that they're physically strong and can win in 1vs5 or more fights against Russians

Attached: chechen_mujahideen___5_by_chewolf-d372xmn-900x640.jpg (900x640, 155K)

>Is there anything good about Chechens?
Russians seems to be pretty effective against it.

Look like sand niggers to me.

replace muslim with orthodox christian and you will unronically have a balkanite slav and specially slav

idk why you hate them desu, both of you are subhumans and you can make great subhuman allied country to live in a great subhumanity life

>and specially slav
serb*

Tbh chechens rekt Russians in first war. Also, (((putin))) is giving million to these mountain monkeys
Some are completely white. Russian mutts
>t. Chechen

Attached: main-qimg-3c531cbe17eea161f4a4579f4ebfcff7.jpg (586x480, 81K)

Chechens are kind of mixture of both sandniggers and indo-europeans.

>One to five

The fuck u talkin about? Chechnya lost like 20 percent of it entire population. Even kadyrov admits it was about 100000 chechen deaths.

well well well, who do we have here

Attached: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u1.jpg (118x134, 4K)

Chechens and other Caucaus people are literally white pussy slayers here

Never seen so many men fuck so many Dutch girls not even niggers or Moroccans

I meant in street fights. I know you guys fucked them in second chechen war, but i'm wondering is it true that shelling of grozny killed thousands of Russian people living there, while Chechens mostly fled to countryside?
Mashalla, are you by any chance an immigrant?

Yeah but I'm Spanish

they rekt the russians. russia embarrassed again by a couple guy hiding in some mountains. lol stupid ruskie

pajeet

No
i'm more civilized

Does the general Russian population like Chechens or how do they view them?

lot of them look like handsome meds, and this really surprise me for people who are from that ugly region named the caucasus

Take back the toothpaste country

caucasus actually seem pretty cool.

Isn't the Caucasus where white people came from? If that was the case aren't these people a glimpse into our primitive past?

it would be a fun trip just for the scenery but probably get abducted and eventually killed

Nature is amazing there. You have everything from Alps-looking mountains to deserts and plains

I'm pretty sure they're evem more despised than gypsies

>Isn't the Caucasus where white people came from?
According to XIX century science, yes. Not according to modern science.

>Tbh chechens rekt Russians in first war

Attached: chechnya___grozny_by_chewolf-d3er2or.jpg (900x711, 223K)

>>All i can remember is that they're physically strong and can win in 1vs5 or more fights against Russians

Source?
Russians beat the shit out of Chechnya.

Yeah, since Serbs are such super civilized and successful people with no mafia connection whatsoever, especially here in Vienna.

They had inflicted some serious casualties on Russian army. It could have been prevented by sending more experienced soldiers/officers
I meant in street fights
Most criminals go abroad. That's a good thing. Also, half of "Serbs" from Austria are gypsies

How many of you ever interacted with a chechen before? Its like claiming asian girls are awesome but never talking with a single one in high school or elsewhere in your life. Martians sure are something too huh faggots

This is what happens when you mix violent shitskin ideologies with white people. Ultimate killing machines.

Remember at what cost we did that. Our gov't basically sent 18yo inexperienced conscripts and we lost many of them.

Chechens look beautiful, both men and women. There is something pure in their facial features. Sadly they are Muslim therefore barbarians.

>white people
>Chechens

Attached: pepe.jpg (499x499, 52K)

White are thought to have originated above the Caucasus in the Ukraine step region.
The Caucasus were one of the first areas to fall to the whites during the Bronze Age collapse.
We used to think whites came from the Caucasus but not anymore.

those beheading videos were my first gore videos back in the day. that war looked like a complete clusterfuck

okay thanks. Russians are tough to assess/judge imo.

>Also, half of "Serbs" from Austria are gypsies
Why do Serbs on Jow Forums keep saying this? Now I do know a couple of Serb Gypsies in the Vienna, but the majority are typical Slavic lower class alcoholic trash.

I truly cannot understand this idea. Now this isn't a defense of chechens or anyone else but the religion of a people does not matter. Why do people think being a Muslim makes you degenerate? Your race matters. Your culture matters. And just like there are backward ass Christians all across Africa there are backward ass Muslims too. I'll take a blue eyed, Bosnian, European, Muslim woman over a white German with brown eyes. 99% of Muslims are absolute chimps but being Muslim is not the problem.

replace islam with christianity and you get serbs

too violent, also they're muslims.

DROPPED

Eh that's the typical modern Western history bullshit they teach us in school.

All civilization comes from Jews from Jerusalem.
All whites come from the Caucasus.
Even us Austrians occupied former Celtic land.
And actually all races have migrated during the "Migration period" (yeah I guess that was the cool thing back than).

Bullshit and more bullshit. I do not believe 0,0000% of this bullcrap and I'm sure a lot of it were popularized by Jews and Freemason Jews.

Look at this shit, Franz. These faggot gypsies are almost alway bigger nationalists than real Serbs. But i can somewhat agree, lots of white Serbs are low-iq trash, probably like everwhere in Balkans
Nobody is a radical Christian here kek. In fact, maybe 2% of people fo to church, we mostly consider ourselves orthodox because it's a part of national identity.

Attached: srbi-u-austriji.jpg (740x491, 163K)