Micro penis Nation

Bernie wants children on puberty blockers resulting in a nation of white males with micro penises.

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-085916_Facebook.jpg (1080x1222, 605K)

Bernie was always a fucking faggot.

I wasn't on blockers and still ended up with a 5" micro peen

It is just a sign of the end times. Strong Cultures do this when they are falling apart.

we must? how about you must die

Fuck you Bernie you commie scumbag.

Attached: full-joseph-mccarthy.jpg (612x466, 31K)

Did something happen with trannies or is it just the usual propaganda?

gay subversive jew.

Attached: intestinal_parasites.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

That's actually normal dude.

cringe
couldn't even iron the flag out baka

feel the bern yet.

Attached: sodom means to burn or warming.jpg (841x177, 119K)

The idea of a nut job wanting to do crazy things is normal. Happens everyday. But in all honesty, people deserve the ramifications if they actually listen to him. Like, if they say, sure, just start injecting away, the US deserves what is happening.

Attached: IMG_3086.png (740x372, 463K)

UNCLE JOE WAS RIGHT

WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER! MR. MCCARTHY YOUR SPIRIT LIVES!!

DEATH TO ALL C*MMUNISTS AND THEIR PROXIES. B*OLSHEVIK M*ARXIST SCUM WILL ANSWER FOR THEIR SUBVERSION AND AGITATION

EXPOSING C*MMUNIST SUBVERSION IS DOING GOD'S WORK ON EARTH! PURGE THESE GODLESS RABID HOUNDS

Attached: 986586.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>transgender-pride flags
>U.S. Senators elected by U.S. citizens

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

holy fucking shit Bernie you've blown a head gasket

Elected by the jews you mean

bump

holy shit Bernie the tranny is beat, fuck off you busted ass grand caravan don't ever put that gay nigger shit on Twitter again, world leaders are on there

>supporting trans rights
>obviously this means he wants to forcibly put all white children on hormones
How can you be this dumb?

when some bourgeois mom indoctrinates their kid so she can turn them into sone kind of pet to brag about with other mothers and the Father rightly objects, transexual activists would see him jailed
it's happened dozens of times that caught national attention
piss off pharma enabler & degenerate

because transgenderism is being taught to young kids and they want to mutilate their genitals because it's "cool" you fucking faggot

Maybe for wh*** people. Anyone black with a dick under 6inches has a micro pen. 8 is our average

.t 10inch BBC

Attached: 1549476921013.png (307x288, 25K)

Imagine wasting even a single second of your life, or a pittance on 0.6% of the population. Imagine spending infinitely more time on these abominations than addressing the white male suicide problem.

>transgenderism is being taught to young kids and they want to mutilate their genitals because it's "cool" you fucking faggot
This literally isn't happening you paranoid idiot
>it's happened dozens of times that caught national attention
Are you claiming that women are making their kids trans, and that fathers have been jailed for trying to stop this from happening? Not only that, but you talk as though this a common trend or some sort of epidemic.
You people are hysterical over something that isn't a real issue.

there was a drag queen who was a convicted sex offender who hosted a "drag queen story hour"
there's documentaries about tranny kids
little kids going to pride parades
laws passed to take kids away for "abuse" if parents don't let their 6 year old go on hormone blockers

Attached: 1548965582315.jpg (414x419, 24K)

>bragging about your dick size on Jow Forums
yep you're definitely a faggot

Gay married man here and literally never heard of this before. Maybe it's cause I'm monogamous.

Attached: 1527768592333m.jpg (1024x608, 78K)

IRON

YOUR

FUCKING

FLAGS

Yeah let's stand with mental illness.

Why does it keep doing it?

>imagine not having a penis you can be proud of

I bet you're the type of guy who changes in the bathroom. Probably swims with a shirt on too

Attached: flat,220x200,075,t.lite-1.jpg (220x200, 13K)

Will trannys be allowed to own guns? Many mental health issues

Siding with the transinsane is definitely a sign of not siding with fucking reality. It's an automatic dismissal of seriousness.

7 checking in, the jews cost me at least a quarter inch and I want them to pay. I suffer from catholicmicropenisbecauseofthejewsitis

I was against circumcision until I realized that the whole point of it is to help keep your dick uninflected from all of the bacteria in assholes.

Thanks for the buttfucking Jews, if you need me I’ll be behind Mr.Weissman

Did... did Bernie Sanders have that flag put up like literally ten minutes before the photo?

Attached: Flag.jpg (1225x1225, 113K)

Anytime you see a flag with the brand new creases in it, it is always meant for a political stunt, nothing more.

Anytime you see anything "transgender" instantly dismiss it.

Nice catch.lol

Couldn't find a fucking iron?

True, when you rim different assholes you take in different bacteria developed from different diets. Same applies to women.

Your circumcised? My families catholic and im not circumcised.

You can burn him all you want, but he's the only one with an economic plan.