A group of British schoolgirls and their teacher gang raped in Ghana

A group of British schoolgirls in Ghana for charity work were all raped at gunpoint in Ghana by AT LEAST 3 men (full article: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47721676)

Why do young white women continue to insist on going to the third world to get gang raped by arabs and blacks?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 14.05.48.png (610x715, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/b5y3vg/weve_all_seen_that_movie/
youtube.com/watch?v=7t3ygar0gsU
bbc.com/pidgin/tori-47723087
youtube.com/watch?v=BFD6U7jQBOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based fuck wh*Toids

absolutely deserved for the teacher who tought it was a good idea, but i hope she is still alive so she can be tortured to death for what she did to those girls

>Why do young white women continue to insist on going to the third world to get gang raped by arabs and blacks?
They like it.

Is this fake news? Which parents say yes take my daughter to Ghana

They loved it I bet. Muh yuropoor diversity right?

look at this shit

reddit.com/r/BlackPeopleTwitter/comments/b5y3vg/weve_all_seen_that_movie/

well if it's a school trip you would expect that your kids are being well looked after

youtube.com/watch?v=7t3ygar0gsU

LIVE: MPs hold indicative vote on Brexit alternatives

In Ghana, by an adult who thought this was a good idea.
They're not safe, they never were.

Niggers gonna nigger.

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-47723087

>Anglo
>Women
Phahahhahahhahahahahahaha
They probably enjoyed it

Attached: 1553595117429.jpg (398x376, 37K)

This is fucking sad. It's like trendy to take children to fucking Africa now?

Clown world man

>Africa
>Safe

No, not wthout trained professionals, and maybe not even then.

hai i guess the parents didn't know much about ghana kek. But still if a school is suggesting the trip as a parent you would expect that it's going to be safe

Attached: 1553289496472.jpg (788x1113, 144K)

Our governments should ban this bullshit.

>Why do young white women continue to insist on going to the third world to get gang raped by arabs and blacks?
Maybe that's why.

top kek

Darkies in bongland can't rape them fast enough so bongers have to export their rape victims

Attached: 1551403177170.jpg (529x529, 34K)

This is the truth.

Attached: silvia-romano-1350.png (675x275, 463K)

The lack of any sources or creditable info in this article is hilarious.

What proof do we have this happened other than it sounds about right?

The only question I have is: where they British or "British"?

>A school trip to Africa where they are raping and murdering whites
You'd have to be a special kind of stupid, called a liberal to ok this

What an exhilarating experience it must have been. I wonder how many times each of them came over the course of the night? Can you imagine them, gun to the head, knowing that a peep could get them shot (the security guard had been shot dead in front of them seconds earlier). Imagine how wet their little tight pussies got as they watched their friends one by one try their hardest not to let out gasps of pleasure or cries of pain, knowing that their little pussies would be next to get pumped, and there was nothing they could do about that?

Imagine what they felt when they saw their teacher - a figure of authority, their protector - silently strip off her clothes with tears running down her cheeks while these Tyrones sat back stroking their thick 9 inchers? Imagine their shock as they saw them one by one enter their teachers pussy, spank her ass, pull her hair, spit in her face, twist her nipples?

Do you think they saw their teacher orgasm all over Tyrone's cock multiple times, her body betraying her? Total domination.

Now they have to go back to cold, wet grey London and have vanilla sex with their 15 year old boyfriends and their skinny 5 inchers who can last about 2 or 3 minutes before the blow. They're going to be so bored by what they previously enjoyed, after that night of total domination at gunpoint. They'll probably never enjoy sex as much as before. They'll never have the same capacity to connect through it as they used to. They'll probably start dating black guys in college and ride the BBC cock carousel, to deal with the repressed trauma and to try and be able to have multiple orgasms in one night again.

Welcome to the (((globalised))) West. I just wish they had GoPro'd and uploaded it like Brenton Tarrant.

Attached: waitingfortheBBC.jpg (682x949, 40K)

In Ghana? How stoopid is ya?

> Two charged
I’m surprised they even have cops there.

It's most likely a school full of niggers. No middle-class white parent would send their kids to fucking Ghana.

They're "British" so that means half of them were asian, black etc etc

>they think this is some kind of misunderstanding

Attached: 1543099574558.png (571x1050, 332K)

>one count of rape, one count of conspiracy to rape...one count of possession of an instrument intended for unlawful entry

So is that the only picture of the two horny guys?

middle class white people are the MOST likely to send their kids on trips like this.
Google it, they paid £1200 each for the experience. No nigger parents are going to drop over a thousand pounds on charity for their kids. This was middle class white parents, who wanted something good on their kids CV so they could get into Oxbridge.

Plus, you really think a pack of niggers would 15+ years in jail for black women? It was probably the first blondes they had seen in months. No wonder the inner ape took over and they couldn't resist, have you SEEN Ghanaian women?

If you don't like it, don't go see his movies. I haven't seen a single one and no fucks given. Apparently /tv/ loved Get Out.

fucking niggers.

Attached: 1528562455640.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

>raped

its not rape if they enjoyed it

Why the fuck even go there?

Pay money to get raped hahaha god damn

>British schoolgirls and their teacher
>in Ghana
For what purpose?

Attached: nig1.jpg (2048x1536, 762K)

Because they are lied to and kept ignorant.

Bongland is an exelent example of just exactly how effective brainwashing can be.

is there video of it?

Attached: images (84).jpg (607x505, 56K)

I hope every parent out there who pays thousands of dollars to have their children be sent to 3rd world countries to work for the natives gets murdered in the upcoming accelerationist revolution

This sounds about right, this is a quote from another article.
>The pupils, aged 16 and 17, flew to Ghana on the trip that was meant to give them the “opportunity to experience life in a developing country”.

>Let’s go help the apes build their village. No way these wild animals attack us.

video?

>flag checks out

This.
I knew a girl in Kent who was well off. Her parents rehomed an illegal immigrant who literally turned up at the shores in a dingy. He molested both girls and blinded the father in one eye when he shot something at him with a slingshot.

The middle class are the king of cucks.

They coulda probably made a fortune of selling it on the internet. Not to be putting ideas into anyone's head..

All the British that stayed in Britain and didn't move to America, are retarded.

You realise they were all niggers who went home for the summer?

Stay classy Mexico

Attached: Pedo-bear-seal-of-approval.png (3000x3000, 387K)

it is a better life to them than having a loving white husband and white family with white children.

>and have vanilla sex with their 15 year old boyfriends
Except no one is going to have them now.
Stupid fucking brits.
everytime

I wonder if they could fit their cocks in their little pubsecent mouths? How hard were their hearts pumping as they worked their lips and tongue over the thick black shaft, with a glock to their heads? Literally licking, kissing and sucking three thick black cocks for their lives? Did their teacher have to teach them how to do it well? Imagine that, going from learning algebra from this motherly figure, to learning how to suck animal cock? All done with tears in all of their eyes. Thinking of their parents, thinking of mummy and daddy back home. Thinking "will I ever see them again"? And knowing that the only chance of that would be to do their upmost best to please and satisfy these black men so they weren't slaughtered like the guard.

Do you think knowing that their pussies being used as a tool to escape murder got them hot? Do you think it helped them reach orgasm. Knowing the power their bodies hold even over pitch black animalistic killers? Do you think they were able to hold their screams as mandingo got the first 6 inches in, pushing and pushing to try and fit the remaining 1.5?

Do you think they meet up and talk about it at their sleepovers? Maybe they relive the night while touching themselves? Do you think the other girls in the class who weren't on the trip have asked about all the details and fantasized about it while touching themselves at night?

shut up moralfag, we want evidence

Attached: ans.gif (335x230, 2.16M)

>well if it's a school trip you would expect that your kids are being well looked after
There are niggers in the white schools now, so just sending your daughter to school, is to risk her getting raped.

Attached: norway too white.jpg (693x752, 83K)

My girlfriends leftist sister is going for a semester abroad there
She could have gone to Italy

>Ghana takes rape more seriously, and does more to protect white women than the UK
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Attached: 1553387544577.gif (800x286, 2M)

Have you asked her what she wants on her headstone yet?

lmao there are parts of my city i won't go into wtf would anyone into africa ahahahahhahhh

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=BFD6U7jQBOA

Attached: 1553530419655.jpg (226x223, 16K)

JUST

Attached: 1551906094679.jpg (480x242, 9K)

Basically everyone who goes on trips to Africa from here either goes to Kenya or Ghana. They're about as close as you get to civilisation over there.

At this point, it seems like British girls are just straight up destined to be raped, school or not.

It's a shame they're going to come back. It should have ended there. I can appreciate why muslims kill rape victims.

What where they doing in a school trip to Ghana? GHANA. Why is this allowed? Who, in his right mind, thought this was a good idea? Why would anyone expose those children to such a risk? Why was this necessary? There's not even anything of value in Ghana.

>they have to experience other cultures and places blablabla if you travel you defeat racism blabla

These people are more dangerous than a nuclear apocalypse.

Attached: 1529000673043.jpg (320x180, 10K)

Attached: jew has to go back.gif (335x230, 2.81M)

"Ghana is a beautiful and diverse country"
Maybe?

> Who, in his right mind, thought this was a good idea?
Likely the same people who made EuroWeek and had thousands of polish girls ficki ficki'd by Muzzies and blacks.

someone who thinks like me. hello fredo.

Some form of divine karma it would seem.

This blows me away

I’m going to start reading all my MSM news in pidgin from now on

>UK literally mailing their daughters to foreign countries for rape

Attached: orwellian.jpg (1190x719, 124K)

Attached: 1f2.jpg (320x283, 29K)

Anyone with any brains should automatically assume the teachers will pick a violent unstable shithole and then come back with photos of them hugging various waiting staff

AYYY YO WHITE GURL.
It ain't Ghana suck itself.

Attached: 1550024848938.jpg (618x726, 41K)

They won't even look after kids that are in your country, lmao. You expect them to give a shit about them while abroad?

Attached: 1553001281885.jpg (927x960, 194K)

>the trip that was meant to give them the “opportunity to experience life in a developing country”.
it did exactly what it said on the tin

Whate are you ghana do?

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>"Instrument of unlawful entry"

mfw

Attached: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (199x200, 8K)

>in Ghana
what were they expecting?

YO

Roasties gonna roast
Niggers gonna nig

Nothing to see here, folks.

You have to go back! You smart aleck little greaser!

Attached: 1553665360336.jpg (520x676, 76K)

Enriched.

> BBC news

We need to talk user

Attached: FD5D7DCE-7E3D-4C88-8108-6F21B3090291.jpg (2957x2153, 1.05M)

I went to Tanzania. Was good fun and there were no problems. But the roads were filled with brightly coloured private security guards in their vans. The school we stayed in was in a rich area and was guarded pretty well. At the very least tho Tanzania has a super mob justice culture that helps curtail rapists lest they get publicly lynched.

they’d be racist to not want to go to Ghana because it’s racist to think that nonwhite savages just rape white women at will. It’s racist to even know that they do!

You ask what they were expecting, Pablo?

To see that 3. world niggers are just like you and me and that all those racist right-wing bigots were wrong.

Send her this article and report back

>British
At least they weren't white

Attached: 1379602072322.jpg (396x385, 21K)

>school trip to ghana
What world do they think we are living in? I just can't fathom it. It's insanity.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. At least they were not killed I guess, maybe they can rethink their views.

Attached: 1510917125561.jpg (1001x823, 165K)

Look, I'm no psychologist but if I was I would propose that all women want deep down in their subconscious is for a gorilla to smash through their window, break all their shit, and rape them. I think it would take off.

Attached: 220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (219x298, 19K)

Nuke Africa.