Why So Many White Boys/Males Pretending to Girls/Women

Cultural degeneracy is at highest humanity has ever seen, but why white people, mainly white guys are pretending to be women? Are White people generally prone to degeneracy, immorality, and wickedness?

Attached: degeneracy lvl 101.jpg (500x667, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot your memeflag concern troll faggot

>Why So Many White Boys/Males
Wrong

Attached: 1550504960740.png (591x581, 103K)

check the number of black and asian trannies
the reason is the lie that social status can be bought, including that of feminity which is marketed as overwhelmingly good.

>Get told for decades all the worlds problems are your fault and youre the most privileged class
>highest rate of depression and suicide
>nobody gives a fuck cause youre the oppressor
>no gf
>become gf

Attached: 1443193783819.jpg (476x824, 80K)

They're mostly Jews, user.

>>become gf
>> become faggot
nice try, nigger.

Attached: beautiful_tranny.jpg (543x1024, 80K)

They can't please women, so only their holes are good for sex.

Your inability to recognize white genocide is nauseating.

Asians make much better traps imo

OP, I need to make an objective point... You are worried that boys/men are going transgender at a rate faster than you had expected. It is true possibly, however, did you also know these boys/men will not be having children most therefore, do not really pose a threat to your hyper-masculine gene pool. Also allowing you to exist with zero provocation, therefore you are able to have a larger selection for mates since you are not competing against them. There has always been a diverse subculture, it's just they are more prominent due to social media being so readily available, and they are expressing themselves due to a capitalistic society that promotes "women's values" which are to paint themselves up and look good... Why? because women do that in order to attract attention. So your post is blind to the reality, and you get caught up in stupid shit like muh race skins color etc.

Just look at Contrapoints to get the living proof of this. Paid by Jewtube (fake man posting fake info to fake users giving fake views and fake comments and fake likes) to dress like a fucking fag and shit on white men.

Retard, every white tranny is a white democrat voter. That's the point.

Attached: transgender.png (1741x282, 76K)

> become jewed into believing all this

draft dodging

femenists still havent fought for female inclusion in the all male draft

Because black trannies are beyond disgusting and nobody wants to even pay attention to them.

Wrong... I get even more attention from white guys

ironically there are more black trannies than white trannies.

Most brazilian post of the week

As a bisexsual white male who has a thing for anyone who trips my cuteness trigger, I couldn't be more happy. I already have an adorable sissy maid, whose also an engineer and law student, in my life and it is good. Plus, it just shows that men are better at everything, including being women. We may even adopt a young white child once we get through our slutty phases.

Please SHOW me how I can get paid to tell the truth lol I wish... you're larpalicious. So your problem is democratic votes. Oppressing/crying about a population is not going to change that. The way you change that is by the proliferation of your values expressed by spreading your seed, raising those kids to have the same values. Also, you might want to educate them at a level that's higher than your substandard, so that they can make a difference when they get older.

Oh, and most of them want be the "passive". Black and asian guys tend to say that they are "straight".

Being a woman = life on easy mode

MMMMM, Slav twink, consider my cuteness trigger triggered.

Who makes money off of trannies?

Pharmaceutical companies, psychologists, surgeons, media, government etc.

Draw your own conclusions.

true observation

because women are a protected class.

Blood are going low

At 5'5" what other choice did I have? I'm much happier living as an average looking woman than I ever was as an average looking man.
Luckily for me I have feminine features as well. ^_^

Attached: 1530999929836.webm (1162x1004, 2.24M)

boredom
we need a real damn war

distanced yourself from degeneracy and acting everyone is a useless yankie fat troll won't help the case, if you dont have any input, shut your fat mouth, faggot

>At 5'5"
Fuck your giving up, I am 5'4.
Manlets rise ups

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
here you go my dude. Start reading.
tfw it sounded an awful like a certain carton from my youth and then it turns out it was the source.

Attached: 1553436965975.gif (1080x583, 1.45M)

I guarantee you are delusional and just look like an ugly fag with long hair lol.

its ok, you will neck yourself soon. probably after you discover your HIV

Attached: 1456465963301.jpg (707x682, 122K)

it is a coping mechanism for societal abuse

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
Yo, I remember watching a "Down the Rabbit Hole" on YT about this dude. I've been saying this shit for months now! Fuck yeah for the spread of information man!

That cant be a guy in the picture.

Is that you?

No, it's an actual woman. I don't remember who it was or how I checked it, but I have checked it earlier at some point.

Please tell me that isn't a trap.

As PeruAnon aptly pointed out, it is not "mainly white guys" as you put it.
The only reason why you see it so much is because of white culture. It is far too tolerating than others.
>Faggots/trannies in an Mestizo family are disowned and typically attacked.
>Faggots/trannies in black families are also attacked (oddly hot water being their weapon of choice)
>Faggots/trannies in Asian families are also extremely shunned and disowned.

Attached: Descent into degeneracy.jpg (342x1024, 64K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
video related

Attached: 1552775000137.jpg (1024x755, 488K)

If that is a boy i wanna fuck his stink hole

That face is so full of makeup it doesn't matter.

I didn't give up, this would have been me regardless. I've felt like this since I can remember.
Nope, no delusion here. I don't have a lot of the male features like a long chin or wide jaw, my Adam's apple is very small/hardly noticeable unless you're really looking for it and I have that V shape on my neck that most women have. My back is curved like a woman's, my hips aren't as large as a woman's but definitely larger than they should be, and I have a natural C cup that look and feel great. I'm 130lbs.
>jellybeannose

they must be doing it in secret because i live in a big city and i've seen a lot of trannies, and most of them were black/some kind of black/indian mix.

You probably just don't notice us because we look like actual women

Lol no, mutts just can't give ourselves the luxury is disowning family members.
Family is the only thing we have of our own

the "beautiful ones". i want out of this planet.

Attached: calhoun-experiment.jpg (728x397, 36K)

pure bullshit. my mexican family doesnt give a shit. being so ideological that you’d turn on your family if they went against it is a white thing.

do you ever think of the future when you're old and wrinkly and it's impossible to continue the farce? you seriously have to believe this shit to give away the ability to walk out the front door not having to tuck your dick, smother on makeup, etc. Fuck that

Attached: 1552169284975.jpg (720x724, 92K)

>being so ideological that you’d turn on your family if they went against it is a white thing
And the reason why they are superior.
Society and race above family

"We"

Yaaa, no you don't. And no they dont.

Damn, even gay men wouldn’t find you attractive unless they were fetishists. Sounds like you might as well have done it.

Attached: 914EDD38-3436-4474-AA23-F45AACEE585C.jpg (741x568, 73K)

4 0 %
%

It's not that many white dudes. Most "white" dudes you see do this shit are jews. Look at Tel Aviv for example. The jew is weak and falls for his own traps much faster than anyone else.

we all know how it ends when he hits the wall.

Attached: tranny_suicide.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

You're in a land of dwarves though.

Look man im 5 ft 8 125 lbs and have long blonde hair. I have a tighter body than most girls. It feels wrong not to have fun with that and play the female role if i can pull the appearance off. However im not proud of it and i dont expect anyone to think its normal because it isnt.

>Mestizo Leftists
Your desperate, weak-willed, no standards families do not represent us true Mestizos. You remind me of distant relatives whose families are totally dysfunctional.
>so ideological that you’d turn on your family if they went against it is a white thing.
On a percentage basis, you are totally wrong. White people go to great lengths to show their tolerance. Just because the propaganda likes to showcase when whites aren't tolerant, doesn't make them more tolerant than other cultures families.
>Look into black on LGBTBlack violence
>Look into Mestizo on LGBT Mestizo violence
The news doesn't bring it up, this is pol, this isn't the mainstream for naive retards.

i have seen white trannies as well, just not as many. although maybe it's just the young ones that blend in better.

I assume I'll be about as attractive and desirable as an old woman is, which is hardly any. People age and looks fade and that's life, but not a reason to end life.
I'll adapt and live as an old lady lol, not a big deal.

Not even lefty, it just true.
My mom insists that me and my father should get along even after he
>Started cheating on here while she was dying from an miscarrage
>A miscarriage that he arguably caused
>overblown a financial problem to put me and my sister against her.
And the sad thing is right now we are "fine" with each other (I still plan to send him a shitty nursing home, but I am sure I will change my mind on this)

My father had a friend most his life, my brother and I grew up with both this mans sons.
His eldest son came out as a women and demanded to be called katelyn. His youngest recently came out as a faggot.
BOTH of his sons now genetic dead ends. How the fuck does this happen? Was he sending them off to get molested somewhere? I wouldnt be surprised if the eldest had molested his younger brother desu.
Their father was a huge liberal faggot though. Made good money, but was a coward to his wife and smiled with support when his sons came out to him.
Its fucking stomach churning to hear him say, "Kates coming over today!"
Fucking awful. We live in a country town too, this shit is EVERYWHERE.

I am sutr any white user would have punched their dad after they realzed all this

>being this delusional

ok fag lol

Attached: 1458397249430.jpg (502x432, 48K)

It takes two to tango. Trannies are successful because some people are into that. If we embargoed and shamed them for their degeneracy, they would either stop or kill themselves.

Fucking pathetic. Everyone knows the moment they see you what kind of faggot you are. Where is your father?

The worst part of this story, they are white as fuck with blond hair blue eyes. What the fuck happened to them.

i like being cute and i have a smol pp(smaller than my thumb when soft about 6in hard) and estrogen makes me want to serve a real man idk its not my fault

Attached: 1541981748578.jpg (2048x1603, 668K)

>Started cheating on her while she was dying from an miscarrage
Sounds like a good mother if she wanted peace between you two.
>A miscarriage that he arguably caused
Sounds like you were raised by a single mother, hard to say as you are being vague.
>overblown a financial problem to put me and my sister against her.
Elaborate more, you mother sounds lefty though.
>I still plan to send him a shitty nursing home
Are you even a Mestizo? We always keep our grandparents at home. The family takes turns taking care of them if it's that much of a burden for one.

100% chance you grew up in a city.

Like I care what people I don't know think of me, I hardly even leave the house lol. I live with my boyfriend and he makes enough that I don't have to work, all I have to do is stay in shape for him, and do the basic housewife stuff like cooking, cleaning, and laundry, which I enjoy doing anyway. :)

Where do I find someone like you

Fucking larpers

wtf. stop uploading my picture!!!

Attached: welcome.jpg (480x346, 54K)

Why are you so angry about it? Maybe he's genuinely okay with his kids being the way they are? Why are you so angry about it when it doesn't affect you at all, dude? Maybe you should sit down and hear them out before becoming so ghoulish.

Because it easier to be a woman in modern society?

>have a voyuer and pee fetish
>can now go into women's bathrooms and no one can tell me to leave because I identify as female or they're hateful bigots
Thanks Jews

Attached: 1552180972269.jpg (2560x4096, 1.7M)

don't know if it's white people in general.. but i'm definitely a degenerate

Try classifiedads? Used to be Craigslist was best.
I'd love to be the one who turns on those ovens every morning.

Im angry because i dont want this faggotry around my children. Knowing there were people out there that encouraged those impressionable boys to become degenerates. I dont want people in my neighborhood telling my sons its okay to be a faggot.

You spend too much time on the internet.

Faggots and trannies are sick and make society sick, fuck off shill.

>Sounds like a good mother if she wanted peace between you two.
She was dying and he started looking for other woman. Hard to pass om this.
>Sounds like you were raised by a single mother, hard to say as you are being vague.
Might as well be because he only provived for what was just necesary, minimal luxuries even when we coule afford them.
Also shee didn't tell me, I realized on my own. I remember thatI found one of those circular thing to keep track of a woman menstrual cycle in one of his wardrobes and he started to egg her on getting in the gym around that time.
>Elaborate more, you mother sounds lefty though.
Losing less 5k on a bad bussiness.
>Are you even a Mestizo? We always keep our grandparents at home.
He deserve it for what he has done.
The worst part is that according to him, henleft because she never had a real job and his new lover has a job and a career, bitch even has tw daughter

Proof of smol pp

>mfw legitimate born intersex are 0.0001% of the global population assuming they kept both sets or neither or had corrective surgical procedures for one or the other or both sexes
This is ok but still weird like futa
>literal tranny larpers insultingly chop their genitals off
>(men) having babies and (women) with a dick
This is fucked up and disgusting
Like mtftm shit

>posting a low res outdated version
here have this

Attached: top waifu.png (864x3256, 3.34M)

>pic related
I just wish all these faggots would grow beards bc I can't fucking tell any more!

Attached: conchita.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

would be tolerable if he at least shaved

Attached: 1458872444396.gif (500x375, 953K)

I used to be a boy

Attached: 20190324_145423.jpg (710x947, 373K)

Whites aren't the majority of dudes turning themselves into sextoys for a few fleeting years before either topping themselves or snapping out of it, it's more that White Women are the highest standard of human beauty ergo white traps who briefly pass are glorious.

Attached: 1551098575215.jpg (536x2048, 546K)

Are you real tranny do you know what women are like without men around?

>used

nice tiddies

dafuq? it's legit

Attached: 1553703051578.jpg (969x903, 175K)

Sexual competition become too great so dudes start dating other men or (trying) to themselves into women to cope

Perseverance...they lack it.

Nordic men are effeminate bitch-boys by nature.

They are big pussies so it doesn't surprise me that they do this.

Women are just like guys desu, talk about sex, sports, music and television and hobbies.
Posting from my phone btw laptop died

I know im legit. Im kayla from the lgbt board. Hormones are fucking powerful