How do I stop liking Asian/Happa women?

God damn it why is my dick a race traitor? My darkest secret since puberty has been that I am equally attracted to East Asian women and Happas as I am women my own race. I was terrified in high school someone would find out and I would be labeled a creepy weeb fetishist, so I have spent a lifetime hiding that I'm attracted to Asian girls. I figured ignoring this attraction would make it go away.

And it worked for a while, I was ignoring this attraction for years and thought it was just a phase...then it all turned to shit when I met a qt 3.14 Asian girl last week and I immediately developed a crush on her. So far I think I'm kinda redeemed in that I still find white women attractive, and I'm not an anime loving weeb who just wants to fuck Asian women exclusively and doesn't have a desire beyond that.
>inb4 shill/slide/sage/weeb nigger
I genuinely want help and to know if there's others out there who know this feel and could coach me out of degeneracy.
Pic sort of related, since he has the sort of life I want
>happa wife has been turned into white baby factory
>loving family
>wholesome farm

Attached: happawifefeels.jpg (931x524, 79K)

>Be me
>Asian qt
>Unapologetic white man's whore
>Asian girls all jelly af of my hot white boyfriend
Don't hide it. We are fucking desperate for it.

>what is Jow Forums
checked

Chip and Joanna have to be the cutest couple on this planet.

Build your hapa family OP. Nobody except autists on Jow Forums whose opinion you shouldn't care about anyway will give a shit.

Who said Asian guys are beta? Be Smashgodxxx i.e handsome as fuck able to
slay girls of all races.
Get banned from Twitch for being too alpha. Proceed to make money streaming
Tinder dates on youtube.
Defying the haters saying asians have small dicks and can't get girls on
the regular.
Why aren't you doing the same?
Pro tip: Cause you can't!

Attached: smashgodxxx..jpg (176x176, 10K)

If you're telling the truth than dear god I'm genuinely hopeful. I seriously hate myself, cause I think like "even if you DO find an Asian chick, she'll be disgusted with you"

I have never and would never date an Asian guy. Almost all the Asian girls who date Asian guys only do it because of their parents or if they are ugly.

Genuine question (assuming this isn't LARP): If you found out some guy was attracted to Asian girls, would you be disgusted? Would any of your friends be disgusted? Need advice

What few Asian girlfriends I have left would all unironically throw me in traffic to trade places with me. Asian girls on the street are seething when they see us together. They hit on him constantly because they know he's already down for it. If you're a white guy and you can get an asian girlfriend, you will be able to immediately trade her in for a hotter Asian girlfriend.

Jesus god I hope this is real.

I probs wouldn't trade up though, cause I'm /wholesome/ fag, would be riddled with guilt and genuinely want a committed relationship

Shill confirmed. Seen this shitty post on multiple threads. Do you have nothing better to do than complement Asian dudes faggot?

My wife loves me and treats me well. Every subway girl looks at her like they hate her, and looks at me like they want me to kiss them.

It's real. Other than sleep, 90+% of what I do all day is trying to make him so unbelievably fucking happy that he will marry me. I have one other Asian friend with a white boyfriend and we are literally in a nuclear arms race of outdoing each other to get rings.

LARP/10

White beta larping as azn girl

This thread has more or less made me happier for no other reason than to see at least I'm not alone

I married a bug what do you wanna know

jesus this thread is pathetic

My family is redpilled as shit, as in Jow Forums tier. My dad is still sort of Boomer but its like he's growing out of it. We all have fun talking about niggers and spics and the great white hope, so I'm afraid what would happen if I was >tfw nippon waifu.
None of us have anything bad to say about most types of Asians, though, and my sister even suggested that they would be allowed in the ethnostate. Problem is, I don't know for certain how they'd react, and honestly I love my family and don't want to fuck up my relationship with them

Girls (of all races) lurk here to learn about the ideas and interests of right wing white guys. A girlfriend in college directed me here. Most don't comment or don't reveal their gender because they get blasted for it, but Jow Forums is 2019 psychological Cosmo, curated by guys.

Give your parents a bunch of grandkids to spoil and play with an I imagine they'll be over the moon, even if they are hapa.

OK, now I know you're LARPing.

Most girls are normie idiots, but some of us actually want to be happy and fulfilled. If edgy racism and jokes about heli-rides for commies is gonna make that happen, so be it.

once you shove your cock in their cunt and hear them squeal it's over

Is there any way to fix my yellow fever? Is there a cure? I'm not like exclusively attracted to asian girls I just find them attractive just as much as white women, but also I don't want to be a degenerate race mixing faggot

I don't see it as that complicated. I'm mostly the same as you as far as finding East Asian women attractive.
I just wouldn't do it purely for the sake of my future children. Also the Asian inlaws would make me kms for real. More /comfy/ to have a white family.

Attached: 1553627497373.jpg (750x801, 74K)

Why fix it? Might as well wash my genes away by frying the rice since the only white women I can get are landwhales/whores and even they think they can find better.