Marxist Brainwashing Agent Found in the Wild

This image is currently posted on a professor’s office door at Princeton University. You now understand why leftists believe their violence is justified.

How did we get to the point where this is allowed? Why do we keep letting them get away with this?

Attached: 6687AB24-6DB5-4458-B6AA-3321D1A237C8.jpg (1125x1485, 1.38M)

It would be a real shame if somebody vandalized it with the words "THIS BABY WILL FEED THE PROLES!"

>college is for leftist retards, don't go. Go into the trades
>hey, why are universities overrun by communists?
gee idk

And here’s another one, not nearly as egregious in my opinion but still, the fact they are putting their bias on full display and nothing is done about it is enraging

Attached: FECC899F-8277-4B85-8BB1-50CA1575A593.jpg (1125x1494, 1.38M)

>rich old white guy holding up a blond baby
Report him to the colored people department.

Honk honk

Name the professor or fuck off faggot

Tear it off you fucking cowardly cucked faggot. What the fuck are you doing photographing it and moving on like fucking cattle?

ARMED RESISTANCE!

IT'S YOUR HUMAN RIGHT!

Attached: resist this.png (650x1067, 682K)

A friend sent me both photos.

Drop a name bomb or GTFO.

Attached: 1553640455022.jpg (923x713, 68K)

This couple had a prosperous business selling human body parts during Holodomor. Many mothers had to cook their own children during this period. All because Stalin decided to steal the little these people had. Maybe put a bunch of Holodomor pictures in that door and write the death toll under stalinist rule or communism in general.

Attached: holodomor.jpg (962x1308, 129K)

Op what are you studying?

>pushing pins into a wooden door

Fucking cringe

I’m at work, a friend sent me the photos. I’m asking if he can get names but don’t hold your breath.

Friend said there’s no names posted, he just checked

What is your degenerate friend studying?

Nothing, he’s not a student

i am infinitely more offended by the horrible tape/mounting jobs than the actual images themselves.

these nigger professors are not even organized enough to have enough tape of one typeand/or enough thumbtacks to put up their commie shit, what makes them think they can organize the preliterate masses with centralized government?

these incompetent mounting jobs prove we can't let these people get their hands on the nuclear codes.

Attached: 1541327642872.jpg (920x1822, 235K)

TAPE IS A SHARED COMMODITY COMRADE

Ivy League school faux paint wood doors?