Ethan is redpilled

Ethan Klein is an awesome guy and one of the few people who secretly stands by the ideas of Jow Forums while also LARPING as a jew.

Look up "Ethan Klein fake jew" on Google and see for yourself. The man is pretending to be a jew while being alt right, in an effort to smear the name of the jews. He is an anti feminist, anti immigration, basedboy redpilled papa.

So how can we publicly claim Ethan as /ourguy/?

Attached: POwGu01F_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0miD7gXi-U
youtube.com/watch?v=2t5v5S0UuOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pewdiepie's backstabber

What's the story?

He's just another Jew basedboy who got lucky by copying a funny video format. His early videos, where it was just him watching and reacting to a video, were actually funny. As soon as he and his wife started showing their real selves and had to come up with their own ideas, they just became another Boogie type shithead

His wife is one of the ugliest women I've ever seen

huh yet he keeps shoving degeneracy down the throats of all the children with parents stupid enough to let them watch him

Attached: superfriendly.jpg (444x435, 27K)

He married a Jew and had gone to Israel on multiple occasions.

Went off on him for saying nigger during the PUBG livestream even tho he himself said niggerfaggot like 30 times on his own podcast

Pewdiepie said "what a fucking nigger" in a moment of anger and got bashed by everyone. Meanwhile, Ethan, who's suppose to be his friend, started bashing him too(despite having done the same, and when idubbz did the same thing he also said nothing) because he didn't want to support a "rayciss".
Also Pewdiepie called out youtubers supporting the bullshit BetterHelp service and Ethan got butthurt
youtube.com/watch?v=A0miD7gXi-U

Honestly, I'm kinda ashamed of it since becoming Jwoke, but I've always thought she was cute. Not hot, not sexy, but cute in a wife sort of way

You'll have to be the one to oven her then. Overcome your demons.

youtube.com/watch?v=2t5v5S0UuOg
watch this vid.

He means when pewdiepie was getting smeared in the press for dropping the n word during a pubg game at the bridge. Ethan took the presses side. Hes like a Judas. He could of just not said anything the snake.

Trust me it's disgusting to me that they're having a child. A Jewish manchild and a Jewess are going to raise a terrible child

all this kike did was copy sam hyde, who is a weirdo trannychaser.

I've seen it, btw, Ethan started banning words in he YT channel because of that. I remember that when i said the word "hypocrisy" the comment would get deleted after a few seconds

He's a Liberal

I thought it was hilarious when people started believing that. Al yankovic did something similar.

I think she might be legitimately brain dead or at the very least brain damaged

She's quite pretty but her boring personality is what ruins her. I find it impossible to listen to her garbled voice as well.

also her clothing line is fucking expensive. $70 for a fucking hoodie.

Yeah her clothing line looks like trash. Le random colors!!!!!!!!

Throw a teddy bear on a weird colored hat and charge a fortune for it. It's just another way to ask for kids to send them money while trying to larp as a clothing designer

He's the most gobliny looking person I've ever seen

he was bitching about 9/11 truthers from day one because he is a jew that's bad at what he does. end of story. case closed. it's over

it looks like something you can buy at a thrift store

You actually think she's pretty?i think she's an ugly horse faced goblin

same. i would find huma abedin more attractive than that thing. please i dont actually like huma though

he's your typical unoriginal annoying kike

I'm 70% sure Ethan has said nigger on some of his reaction videos lmao.

ok mr norway jew.