Marines are getting shot in San Diego

They won't tell us who did it

timescall.com/longmont-local-news/ci_32528720/u-s-marine-from-longmont-shot-at-san

Attached: $.jpg (634x638, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6855861/Marine-19-fatally-shot-head-duty-San-Diego-base-rising-upstart.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=IxqnckjrJ4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>San Diego

Beaners it niggers I'm sure

Why isn't it getting more coverage?

It's a suicide boys.

Let him rest.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6855861/Marine-19-fatally-shot-head-duty-San-Diego-base-rising-upstart.html

Someone put his crayon ration in the barrel

Window licker

The shot is too precise for chairforce
Perhaps it was navy

Is that travis?

If I could range ban a country from Jow Forums it would definitely be Canada

Attached: 1473971029990.png (1440x1352, 714K)

Puddle pirate

Do the US, canadians piggyback off us anyways.

That doesn't really help this mans family come to grips with his suicide though, does it?

you post inane baseless shit in every thread you plague, if you ran your mouth in front of people irl you'd get smacked, fucking leaf

Guy was found at his guard post in the early hours of the morning with a gunshot wound to the head.
Now I was only in the military a short time, but I can tell you there is nothing you do in uniform alone. This guy had a battle-buddy who saw everything, and if he didn't there is a bigger problem of his battle-buddy ditching/killing him

>Jow Forumscanuk/ is one person

Sure.

Marines don’t have “battle buddies” you faggot hooah.

you literally are
every leaf is exactly the same

Attached: 1536889548500.jpg (255x198, 12K)

I'm just going to ignore you while I remember this Marine who took his own life.

Sitting in the guard shack
Dick in his hand
Tugging on his pecker
His rifle goes *blam*

Yeah they have no pay and no brains instead

You couldnt hack it to be a Marine you fag.

If you could nuke a country make it canada

>thinking all leafs are the same
get fucked pea brain.

Yeah, im much better off doing vr sims for future soldier

They are ungrateful

I heard it was an illegal. Why else would media cover it up?

He probably offed himself. More common than you'd think, but his family has money or connections so it's on the news and not said he blew his brains out. Poor kid couldn't even drive, he didn't have a CAR.

you're right it's the same guy every time

Attached: top gun.gif (500x277, 1008K)

Yeah he probably isnt a spic or a nog with a room temperature iq

Dude probably fucked the wrong guy's wife. I'm in SD. There's not a lot of civilian traffic going in or out of Pendleton.

Yeah we do, POG.

He was murdered for trying to leak the Mueller report

During training, Schultz's dedication to his craft was clear, earning a medal for his marksmanship, being invited to join the Marine Corps' competitive shooting team and eventually being promoted to lance corporal in the Marine Expeditionary Force at just 19.

Imagine having to stretch THAT MUCH for a guy's career.

I bet your career in your mom's basement is way more decorated.

Yut.

My mom doesn't have a basement you moron.

You owned him so much, how can he even recover.

>San Diego
it was a spic to be sure. he was basically a foreign soldier on foreign soil. California is only nominally American at this point.
when welfare gets cuts out there the beans will be in full revolt, I expect more of this shit.

Indeed, that's why we big brained people avoid looking like fools by guessing about features of eachother's parents' homes. Hopefully he's learnt his lesson now.

Wetbacks have no reason to go to Pendleton. There are no avocados to pick there.

Agreed, it's absolutely disgusting, but I doubt he did.

>buy into the warmongering zog machine
>dies
lol 0 sympathy

Fuck 'em that branch is mostly Spics anyway.

a foreign gringo military base on Aztlan, reason enough for one of the chicano subhumans.

Kumeyaay are the local tribe here, not Aztecs.

lmao. I've lived in San Diego for ten years and even the poorest places aren't very dangerous. Stay afraid pussy.

I'm sure in a few years he will become Darth Vader and bring order!
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=IxqnckjrJ4A

I was in the marines back in 97-05. Had company duty several times, and we were always alone. Actually had the worst duty ever....12/31/99 in K-bay Hawaii. All alone on base that night.

But sometimes, when I order a burrito at a drive thru, I have difficulty understanding the person on the other side of the intercom because English isn't their first language. Truly, this is an invasion of unprecedented scale, and a threat to all that is good. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Marines are whitest branch
They have standsrds

Coronado ftw. You more a barstow nigger level tier tho

>They have standsrds
Marine Corps spelling detected

Attached: 1512355435062.gif (403x448, 37K)

Barstow ain't part of San Diego friendo.

*Sigh*
You never served, did you?

most spics aren't aztecs either. however California is no longer demographically American. it gone so far that the hispanic population will never be able to assimilate. California will be culturally and racially different from the rest of the country. it's more Mexico than America and when the boomers die off this difference will be even more stark.

call it aztlan like the chicanos or whatever, they will eventually break a way as tribalism develops into regionalism and finally separation.
ok Pedro

Attached: 181204205402.png (829x457, 199K)

why would any white man join the US military in 2019? the bush propaganda has long been exposed as a fallacy to enrich corporations and "divsersify" europe so who would still think they are actually defending america by joining them?

Attached: 1553564817882.jpg (852x604, 61K)

yeah when welfare gibs are cut to illegals post 2020 census you don't think they're going to chimp out? sorry fren but they will and it will be hardest in California.

Why are you so worried about white people being replaced by Mexicans when we're all gonna be replaced by robots well before that could happen?

There's tons of cops, border patrol and military here. Any illegal in 2019 is trying to avoid arrest more than they are trying to game any benefits.

/thread

Nigga was 19 you stupid faggot

pretty much this, it's a statistical fact that the offsprings of illegal immigrants (who are now legal citizens because of the 14th amendment) commit more crime than illegals themselves

This. Only white men in the military should be officers or serving as reserves for when China finally mobilizes. If you’re a DACA beaner, the only way you get citizenship is being a meatshield for 8 years fighting in some middle eastern proxy war and IF you’re lucky enough to survive, welcome.

millions of illegals without gibs for housing, without gibs for food, without gibs for healthcare.
not enough people police, border patrol or military in the state to stop that. plus a lot of them will sympathize with them. being racially and culturally the same, many of them are probably related to them too.
they already have in California. fun fact no country has ever maintained a democracy when the ethnic majority becomes a minority. this is civil war and balkanization. hispanics in the midwest for example have the possibility to ethnically assimilate over time, if migration is ended. there are enough whites to do it however in the Southwest there is no way that will ever happen.

Attached: 181204205607.png (827x457, 216K)

STFU BOOT

Attached: 1550117237141.jpg (441x302, 12K)