Am I the only Christcuck here that actually respects Islam and how it conducts itself...

Am I the only Christcuck here that actually respects Islam and how it conducts itself? Islamic women and subservient and modest, and place great emphasis on being a wife and mother, just as the bible calls on women to do. Being willing to fight and die for religion is redpilled, not a negative trait. I unironically wish modern Christian culture was a lot more like Islam.

Attached: MaryMagdaleneOfficial.jpg (600x336, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

religionnews.com/2018/05/01/same-sex-marriage-has-support-among-most-american-religious-groups-study-shows/
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, you're not
They have to go back tho

It's from Satan. You're not Christian if you respect Islam.

>Am I the only Christcuck here that actually respects Islam and how it conducts itself?
Yes, because you're a fucking liar.

>respects people that enslaved christians for centuries
just more proof that christianity is for people that want to be slaves

Attached: Purchase of Christians -Barbary States.jpg (620x450, 111K)

>just more proof that christianity is for people that want to be slaves
OP is a hit and run shill and doesn't represent Christianity.

Sand Niggers Are Poor Drivers and they tend to spontaneous combustion in large crowds thats not good conduct

Attached: sayfullo-saipov-2016-mug-shot-large-169.jpg (460x259, 41K)

what they are doing is NOT okay.

it's not the wife being modest and humble, it's the "husband" making forcing her to.

in Christianity, the wife and the husband are one whole, to equal halves of the family~
the distribution of labour might be unsymmetrical, but it is that way so that their productivity is optimized, for the benefit of both parties.
the husband might be the face of the family, but it is that way because he is more assertive, and can make deals to benefit the family more

Attached: 1521313967453.jpg (600x693, 43K)

>Am I the only Christcuck here that actually respects Islam and how it conducts itself?
No, most Christcucks have this. You two come from the same Abrahamic filth, either way, you fuckin' protokikes.

>Believes the shill OP is telling the truth.
God, you're gullible.

Attached: 1539098640947s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

there are a lot of us but I would still be on the frontline of a crusade

Do you not want more modest women? Do you not think men should die defending their religion?

>Do you not want more modest women?
There's a difference between modest (Christianity) and enslaved (Islam).

>Do you not think men should die defending their religion?
There's a difference between defending your religion (Christianity) and jihad (Islam).

You're a fucking shill, OP. Fuck off with your shitposting.

I'm not saying we should submit to Islam, or that we should crusade them. I am saying that I respect the fact that they adhere strictly to their religion, unlike most Christcucks I know who follow watered down convenient Christianity. Most Christians for example support fag marriage, even though the Bible is pretty clear that fags should be put to death. Christians are covering themselves in tattoos, even though that is forbidden in the bible

>There's a difference between modest (Christianity) and enslaved (Islam).
Is there? Because we gave women rights and they started slutting it up immediately after.

>Is there?
Christianity = True Religion. Goes to Heaven.

Islam = False Religion. Goes to Hell.

>Because we gave women rights and they started slutting it up immediately after.
See, you just outed yourself as a shill. You hate women because they won't have sex with you. You think women should be oppressed.

Islam is just twisted Christianity.
As such it does some things right but for the wrong reason.

They make their women cover up because women are essentially property. Not because they want to remain pure of heart and soul.
The fact they are allowed to rape everything shows that.

Just look at Londonistan.
>muslim gangs
>muslims deal drugs
>rape scandals
>human trifficking
None of that is of God or respectable. Its not holy, its evil.

Their Moon God and Black Cube of Saturn show you who their God is.

>Arguingwithholes.jpg

The worst part about this post is that I can't tell whether you genuinely believe this.

Islamic women without hajji supervision are the worst whores to walk this earth. Islam does not work, overbearing patriarchy is what you're looking for.

>I am saying that I respect the fact that they adhere strictly to their religion,
Did you ever think that's because they're a tyrannical religion that murders anyone who steps out of line, they have no opposition to their religion, and their religion controls the lands they inhabit?

>unlike most Christcucks I know who follow watered down convenient Christianity.
So you claim to be a Christian yet you call your fellow believers "Christcucks"?

> Most Christians for example support fag marriage,
Let's see the study that states 51% of Christians approve of homosexual marriage.

>even though the Bible is pretty clear that fags should be put to death.
You do know that Christians aren't supposed to follow Levitical laws, right? You call yourself a Christian and you don't even know that?

>Christians are covering themselves in tattoos, even though that is forbidden in the bible
Where does it say that?

>>Arguingwithholes.jpg
Oh look. Not an argument. Because we both know you're a stupid faggot shill.

you’re thinking of jews. Islam and Christians are allies now fighting against Israel.

>The worst part about this post is that I can't tell whether you genuinely believe this.
Yeah, it's much easier to have no beliefs like you, right?

>Where does it say that?
Leviticus, and I think another Old Testament book. This means the rule is obsolete, though tattoos are still degenerate.

>calls himself christcuck unironically
You are not my brother. Get thee hence, Satan.

women are just dumb and need some kinda guidelines

that doesn't mean islam has any merit, it just means not having any guidelines at all is undoubtedly bad

Muslim women are inbred retarded shitskins. Just like their husbands. They would sell their pussy and their kids for grocery money. If their husbands didn't beat the shit out of them every day they would be even more degenerate than jewish brainwashed western feminists. Even cutting off their clits and destroying their breasts doesn't stop these muslim bitches from spreading their legs to anyone who drops a penny.

>Leviticus, and I think another Old Testament book.
You do know that the Levitical laws were how the Hebrews acted as the people of god, right? Christians are not bound by them. The OT is essentially a history lesson.

> This means the rule is obsolete, though tattoos are still degenerate.
And where is that backed up in the NT?

>You think women should be oppressed.
Correct. Because they should be.

>Correct. Because they should be.
Which proves you're not a Christian. You're an oppressive incel.

Come on man. Islam is fucked. They follow a rapist of children. "Oh it was different back then" is bullshit, they are still doing it now with nieces and buying with goats. It is pretty fucked up.

Just because they respect traditional families doesn't mean its ok to blow people up and chop off their heads because you drew a picture of their faggot mohammad

This guy gets it.

>HURR YOU ONLY THINK THAT WAY BECAUSE YOU CANT GET SEX
I'm not arguing stupid strawmen with you. Enjoy your chewed up roastie wife when she decides to settle down at 40. Meanwhile Achmed will be on his 5th kid because he married a virgin at 17. You can tell him all about how backward he is.

Women are property. Islam gets this right, and not much else, but it is enough to secure victory over other societies which don't see women that way. There are two countries I can think of which Islam is not subverting: India and China, both of which also see women as subservient and share little else in common with Islam. How women are treated is a societal wellness check.

Incidentally, I've heard the Bible mentions somewhere that women in power is punishment from God, but I forget what book that's in. The New Testament says women are supposed to wear veils (Christians mostly don't anymore) and when they go to church are to sit down and shut up.

As it should be.

>this poster is *not* satan

Attached: D0E4ABDD-18F6-45EC-9EA0-1815146BFB48.jpg (573x540, 99K)

>I'm not arguing stupid strawmen with you.
you can't argue anything because you don't have the truth on your side.

> Enjoy your chewed up roastie wife when she decides to settle down at 40.
said the faggot that can only get a woman by raping her.

>Meanwhile Achmed will be on his 5th kid because he married a virgin at 17.
And you think sandnigger society is great.

>You can tell him all about how backward he is.
What makes you think sandniggers even belong in White nations?

religionnews.com/2018/05/01/same-sex-marriage-has-support-among-most-american-religious-groups-study-shows/

>Am I the only Christcuck
Come on Ahmed...

>actually respects Islam
>Being willing to fight and die for religion is redpilled
> I unironically wish modern Christian culture was a lot more like Islam.
Proselytism and Taqiyya all the way

Attached: taqiyya-muruna-80006.png (1024x1261, 343K)

Are things really that different in Christianity? Mary was like fourteen when she became pregnant from "holy spirit".

Your not wrong Christianbro. The reason most of the people here hate it is because it actually follows what it preaches
Unlike the majority of the religious world which is like "you don't actually believe this stuff right? Its just books and poetry"
Which is even worse because its belief around culture and not true faith

>it's not the wife being modest and humble, it's the "husband" making forcing her to.
that’s literally the natural order you fucking retard. the amish still submit to their husbands, we don’t and our society is collapsing.

>Christians are not bound by them.
I know that, but he didn't.

>Where is that backed up in the NT?
Christians not being bound by OT law? Acts.
Tattoos being degenerate? It's not, it's my opinion.

Cool story. I guess I'll let my son know he's fake because some Shillblue kike on the internet has hurt feelings.
Women are trash. They literally considering murdering their own children not only a right, but THE most important right. Anything other than beatings and cages is too good for them.

There is no such thing as "white nations" anymore because unlike Muslims, Christians hand their countries over to heathens. Yet another thing we can learn from Islam.

>Women are property.
No wonder you hate women. With beliefs such as that, no woman will touch you.

>Incidentally, I've heard the Bible mentions somewhere that women in power is punishment from God, but I forget what book that's in
Yeah, how convenient that you can't remember the "facts" that "back up" your beliefs.

>The New Testament says women are supposed to wear veils
>and when they go to church are to sit down and shut up.
No, it doesn't. Not that you're a christian so you don't have any idea of what you're talking about.

They are best.

Pretty big difference between 14 and 6...

You didnt read the whole part.. or any about it still happening today? Are you retarded?

>we don’t and our society is collapsing.
Our society is collapsing due to non-Whites and anti-Whites. Not because Christianity won't force a woman to marry you.

creepy af desu fampai

Attached: 8813F608-1341-4FB5-B973-FEED13F2054C.jpg (1242x811, 559K)

>Your not wrong Christianbro.
Abdul helping Ahmed

And by the way :
-----------------------
- Notably, the fourth Muslim Caliph Ali (lived 602–661 AD) was at least one eighth Jewish
- Ali was Muhammad’s cousin and adoptive son and Abd Al Muttalib (three-quarters Jewish) was the grandfather of both Muhammad and Ali
- Ali’s father was Abu Talib (died 540 AD) (one-quarter Jewish) and Abu Talib was the brother of Muhammad’s father Abd Allah (one-quarter Jewish)
- This means Muhammad was one-eighth Jewish, unless of course Muhammad has still more Jewish ancestors unknown to early Islamic genealogists
johndenugent.com/english/moon-o-theism-islam-is-submission-to-the-semitic-moon-god-of-war-muhammad-was-raised-from-ages-6-8-by-his-34-jewish-grandfather/

Attached: muhammad-a jew prophet.jpg (450x570, 335K)

>submition and oppression are the same

Attached: Aic5eEH_d.jpg (500x450, 14K)

>Cool story. I guess I'll let my son know he's fake because some Shillblue kike on the internet has hurt feelings.
"i...i totally have a kid. trust me!"

>Women are trash.
You do know that's exactly how the kikes want you to think, right?

>Anything other than beatings and cages is too good for them.
lmao..you've never even held a girl's hand.

>There is no such thing as "white nations"
Of course you claim that. You're anti-White.

Attached: anti pork judaislam.jpg (460x363, 40K)

Judaislam : no way !

Only people who don’t live surrounded by Muslims can write or say this kind of shit. Or Muslims undercover, it’s one of their most common trick on internet they claim to be an ex Christian/ex atheist who found the “truth”.

I rather be a fucking kike than a muslim. It’s the true religion of the untermensch and one of the only thing that Hitler had wrong.

>No, it doesn't.
1 Corinthians 11. Something something "the man is head of his wife". But I don't expect a fucking leaf like you to read it.

Lol. Good job excluding the most important part of the post, Jewess shill.

>1 Corinthians 14:34-35
>34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
>35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Doesen't sound very equal half.

Kek

Birth rates are why our society collapsing. Birth rates are declining because Christcucks stop following their religion. We stopped marrying, and traded it for casual sex with strangers. Everyone uses contraceptives like they are candy. Muslims still follow their religion. They marry young and have big families. Its why in 200 years Christianity will be dead, and Islam will be the last religion standing.

Christianity is the one true religion. Our fucking problem is no one actually follows it anymore. I respect Muslims for actually following their religion.

>1 Corinthians 11.
11Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

Yep.. That totally means women should be oppressed.

It is not Islam that is the problem, it is shitskin subhumans in European countries. If white Europeans were muslim I'd have literally no problem with it. I read enough on the topic.

The only countries with actual immigration policies are Israel (jews) and Middle Eastern countries. All the Christcuck countries let shitskins invade for free

In France the most famous race traitors are the beurettes. They burn the coal and bleach their asshole as much as they can.

White Muslims are terrorists too. Look at Bosnia.

>Its why in 200 years Christianity will be dead,
It's funny how you think God will allow Christianity to be destroyed.
As if God has no say in His one, true religion.

You have no faith in God. You're not a Christian.

It only does this through violent coercion, if its not from the heart it is not true.

>All the Christcuck countries let shitskins invade for free
Because the non-Whites and the anti-Whites opened the borders you dumb shit.

Let me copy the entire section for everyone to see where you cherrypicked.

1 Corinthians 11:3-10
I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. Every man praying or prophesying with his head covered, disgraceth his head. But every woman praying or prophesying with her head not covered, disgraceth her head: for it is all one as if she were shaven. For if a woman be not covered, let her be shorn. But if it be a shame to a woman to be shorn or made bald, let her cover her head. The man indeed ought not to cover his head, because he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman, but the woman of the man. For the man was not created for the woman, but the woman for the man. Therefore ought the woman to have a power over her head, because of the angels.

And where did the non-whites come from? Saudi Arabia is 100% non-white, why don't they have open borders?

That was the theory of Hitler but I really think it’s wrong. We conquered the world under the Christian faith, Christianity is failing right now because it’s preached by weak people not because it’s weak.

>And where did the non-whites come from?
Non-White countries the Jews opened the floodgates from.

>Saudi Arabia is 100% non-white, why don't they have open borders?
Because they don't have the Jews trying to destroy their people.

tl;dr
OP is a Jewess who wanted to fuck some muzzie, but he shot her down because of her 14 abortions. So she's here to shill Islam.

They’re also fucking losers.

>Let me copy the entire section
Then why did you just mention verse 11?

>I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. Every man praying or prophesying with his head covered, disgraceth his head. But every woman praying or prophesying with her head not covered, disgraceth her head: for it is all one as if she were shaven. For if a woman be not covered, let her be shorn. But if it be a shame to a woman to be shorn or made bald, let her cover her head. The man indeed ought not to cover his head, because he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman, but the woman of the man. For the man was not created for the woman, but the woman for the man. Therefore ought the woman to have a power over her head, because of the angels.
Funny how you twist that to imply that women should be oppressed and that they must wear veils 24/7.

>respects Islam and how it conducts itself?
you respect how they form gangs and rape kids? you're fucked in the head

God will let Christianity be destroyed. He has never had any problems with letting Christians dwindle and suffer in the past. Christians will be fed to wolves in 200 years when the Caliphate controls America. God will not intervene, because God sent Jesus to show you the way, and modern Christcucks reject that way.

>when the Caliphate controls America.

Topkek faggot

Attached: 59EBC758-06C2-4B0A-BCFF-E74DB6BB61BA.jpg (640x889, 245K)

I have a lot of respect for Muslims in their ideology and how they conduct themselves. They will be worthy warriors to meet on the battlefield. Opposition to the invasion is paramount above all else, though.

Based frogbro.

>God will let Christianity be destroyed.
Where does it say that in the bible?

>He has never had any problems with letting Christians dwindle and suffer in the past.
Once again you prove your ignorance of Christianity.

>Christians will be fed to wolves in 200 years when the Caliphate controls America.
And you're fine with that because you're not a Christian, you're a Muslim.

>God will not intervene, because God sent Jesus to show you the way, and modern Christcucks reject that way.
And who are you to tell God what He will or won't do?

According to Christianity, do Muslims go to Heaven?

Do you think it matters how many we killed? Go take a look at the UN population projections and tell me who is winning.

>a lot of respect for Muslims in their ideology and how they conduct themselves
>They will be worthy warriors to meet on the battlefield.

Hahahaha, no.

i made the second post, not the same person. not that you'd believe that either way

>Where does it say that in the Bible
Doesn't Revelations say that Satan will rule the word for three years and kill all the Christians before God retaliates?

>Worthy warriors
>>Low IQ 5'7" stragglers who have been consistently raped and obliterated for hundreds of years

Could be you are right. But its too early to say.

Attached: 20190227_184608.jpg (254x391, 115K)

We have to control our frontiers and start making babies again obviously but giving the victory to the niggers and muslims because they breed like cockroaches is retarded.

>Doesn't Revelations say that Satan will rule the word for three years and kill all the Christians before God retaliates?
Nope.

Why are you always so focused on Satan ?

God does not save single Christians from execution at the hands of Muslims. He did not spare his son from execution at the hands of Jews. Nor did be spare the Apostles when they met similar fates. What makes you think God will intervene to save you?

If every Englishman converted tomorrow the left wing globohomo would be eviserated overnight. Unironically Islamic gomminism *click* would be preferable to the hundreds of millions of niggers that is coming our way.

Attached: GettyImages-489993092.jpg (4174x2821, 2.01M)

The use will be minority white by 2030. Dems will win every election after that based on Demographics. The demographic replacement of whites will only accelerate from there. And this is true eventually for all the west.

No. There are plenty of christcucks out there who have never bothered to study what Islam actually stands for. There are many of you retards. Way too many.