HAPPENING!

Chicago Police leak Jussie Smollett case file. Get in here and start digging.

Part 1 assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5782114/Chicago-Police-Department-report-on-Jussie.pdf

Part 2 assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5782112/Chicago-Police-Department-report-on-Jussie.pdf

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-jussie-smollett-chicago-police-case-file-20190327-htmlstory.html

Attached: 1.jpg (736x736, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=69jIwHNbZTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post her tits and I'll read that shit

Hahaha it’s real.

Attached: CFFFFC1A-A25B-4367-9459-917029C52B9D.jpg (1625x2166, 801K)

NEET here, is that how women dress at the office?

Attached: meme.jpg (225x225, 8K)

When your boobs are that big does the crack in between them get smelly like an underarm?

Attached: 1547037035364.png (384x378, 118K)

based chicago police

bump

t. discord trannies

Attached: 1553449942092.jpg (778x512, 63K)

now there is no way he will ever be tried. you did it, reddit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA THE JUDGE FUCKED UP OMFG

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 12.40.14 PM.png (457x419, 90K)

So salty cops leaked it but how does this hurt justie smalldick

>leak
Nah man, it was FOIA. LMAO

Wow what an epic happening

Someone give me a quick rundown
Jussie innocent i assume

bump

Attached: 3E87A306-6BFD-4532-94BD-F10B211A768C.jpg (1600x900, 293K)

Yes, and the area under where they sit against the chest, that’s why C-cup is the patrician breast size.

NEET too, Idk

Not as bad, but yeah. It's more so under those massive udders though

I bet a cop filed the FOIA req
Based

Yes. And yeast infections if the underboob are not incoming. Requires regular cleaning. Breast reductions are not uncommon for this and spinal issues in severely giant milked women. If your doctor can link the surgery to a health condition, the procedure can be deemed medically necessary and covered by insirnace (unlike augmentations for appearance only)

STOP FUCKING CALLING IT A LEAK

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT

calling it a leak is doing (((their))) work for (((them)))

not a neet here

yes they do, and it fucking sucks because I have a boner half day and can't hit or jerk it.

Fucking clickbait man

I want to run a personal training service just so I can help these women strengthen their backs and not have to reduce or remove these beautiful creations

Can't read it at work.
QRD

Correct. Gravity over time will have anything larger looking like window shades after 30.

WGN did

Local Chicago reporting on this was not what the rest of the nation saw. They reported the bullshit day one.

God’s work user
Volunteer to clean, moisturize and massage those titties for further longevity.

If justice will not be done, let’s go hang that nigger for real.

Attached: 76CFDAD7-EC0D-4AD2-992D-B5C4CB1CBF87.jpg (958x542, 628K)

Doing God's work there, bro. Breast reductions should be illegal.

He's guilty as fuck. Elite Dems have a different set of very lenient laws they have to follow then everyone else.

Guys.... uhhhh HEY GUYS!!!!!

Ummm, I have something to say...

I want to lick arianna grande's lovely little shit hole until she peeps a bashful bit of boiled bean gas into my mouth!!! YAY FOR CHIPOLTLE!!!!!

what's the average wait time for FOIA requests?

Yeah dude, no one thinks FOIA requests will contain anything juicy so calling it a leak garners more interest. Get over it.

Bump fuck

Thanks for the bump, leaf.

Attached: you.jpg (200x134, 8K)

FASTEST FOIA RELEASE EVAH

What. The. Fuck. is going on??

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-185618~2.png (1080x736, 122K)

That there is a BREEDER... If you do not find this sexy you are Gay!

Based

Haha. Oh wow.

Attached: 192D847B-BCCD-4BCB-9F13-0A6908F6413D.jpg (750x988, 194K)

40 posts and no one has posted anything related to the contents of the pdf

>FOIA
>leak
>dumbass

Attached: that this fuckin guy dude.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Its because its the same docs confirming what we already know.

>brothers admit to beibg paid
>text messages
>survelliance of bros buyibg shit

Great, now it's been released, no one gives a fuck, memory holed.

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS.

>wanting to rim a coal burning beaner
neck yourself cuckboi

Depends on whether or not it's to the FBI.

No one feels like reading that shit.

it's like a neverending nigger comedy of errors

>pic related

Sounds like a coverup

yes, in summer women have to use a wet sponge over the day. Otherwise it smells like unwashe feet. But that's a bonus for most of you I guess.

you literally have the link right there dude

t. had a girl in class who had a breast reduction surgery because of it.
Big breasts are gorgeous but have downsides. Problems for back and spine and sport is very difficult.

They are covering it up because this would lead to criminal behavior for the dems favorite 2020, Kamala. Harris fucked up hard and if this reaches the light any further, they will have burned the only real candidate they had for 2020.
tldr: Its linked to Kamala and this is to protect her, not protect the nigger faggot.

as if FOIA requests are ever fulfilled that quickly

it was probably a family member of a cop who filed the FOIA which was hand delivered, and very conveniently, processed immediately before the judge could impose a more sweeping seal/gag order.

explain this to me (im retarded)

so the cops are leaking docs because they don't
like competition in their corruption? hypocrites.
the cops can be corrupt, but the da can't? come
on, doesn't anyone see where this is going.
the torah is the law, if they destroy the law the
world will go from secular to religious and that
means you will pay with your flesh, nailed up
to a cross, know what i mean.

the pope was just seen on video not letting people
kiss his ring, that's a sign he's going to make people
pay for their sins from now on, no longer will sin be
excused.

youtube.com/watch?v=69jIwHNbZTc

So apparently the brothers were kept in a hotel from Feb.15th-21st with 24hr police protection and room service and given meals before going to the hotel. And had a helpful citizen push their car out from being stuck in the snow when they went to leave from buying their gear from the store. 10,000$ isn't enough, obviously.

THIS

Attached: affirmative apartheid.jpg (2263x2912, 1.63M)

>pic related

Attached: you can if you are muslim.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I suspect they might be ordered to, but it’s too late.

tits too big

I definetely know of big titty women that still look hot as fuck in their 30s/40s. This reeks of chestlet cope

The new order probably reads like this:
>[boilerplate legal justification for sealing], statutory reference]
>Therefore, the following records shall be sealed:
>All Chicago police and City of Chicago records related to the present action, which includes but shall not be limited to the records in attachment A or described therein, and which are incorporated by reference for the purpose of this order.
>Signed,
>Cuckold C. Cuckold
>Circuit Judge

sauce...please....my God

I already read them. They’re not that interesting really, and are just duplicative of information already available in the media. Plus a little commentary on the arrest of Smollett.

THIS

Attached: The Klansmen - Fetch The Rope.png (300x276, 101K)

>the brothers put the bleach in a used bottle of el yucateco hot sauce
This is literally a lifetime movie in real life

Attached: F0C8F4F4-15C1-4CC4-A4AF-1E1954F421C9.jpg (352x463, 43K)

The judge, in addition to dismissing the charges, likely also put in the order “And pursuant to the agreed motion for sealing and [whatever] ILCS [whatever] et seq., the case file and judicial record in this action shall be SEALED and not disclosed to the public except by court order.”

The city of Chicago likely said to themselves, “Hey wait, these documents we have here aren’t part of the case file, they’re part of our file. Let’s disclose them before they realize they fucked up.”

You’re right, I’ve dated them. For some reason the only guys who complain of big tits are the ones who never get to squeeze them.

Ah. Thank you.

If the feds decide to pursue Jessie could this fuck things up?

yep

Attached: 1553643924475.jpg (1536x2048, 556K)

Is that girl some kind of Instagram model? I've seen another picture of her at a restaurant

Disgusting

This thing is considered light in Negrorica

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: AMERIMUTTS.png (624x360, 287K)

This. Road trip to Chicago?

Why do Americans do this?

No because their investigation is separate from this CPD one, and if they decide to pursue an investigation into Foxx and her office that would also be separate from anything CPD was doing.

OH MUH GAWD DEM JUUUUUUGGZZZ

NAME

seeing how they pushed to move the whole case to FBI not expecting much from that one

women don't work

You young'ins wouldn't know, but Punky Brewster had some huge tits later when she grew up and had them reduced. Damn shame.

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT MEME PIC RELATED
!!!! IVE BEEN SEEING HER FOR FUCKING YEARS!!! WHO THE FUCK IS SHE! NAME NOW!!

Attached: no scene.jpg (298x395, 25K)

Real Roberts forging ahead, despite noggery at every turn!

Just be attractive

Yes
>t. Amatuer harpoonist

Nope. Not in the least. They’d get a court order in a second. The Illinois sealing law certainly makes no exception for police investigations, and absolutely can’t keep the feds out of it.

The scary thing is I just read that Smollett is expected to move the court for expungement very soon, which will result in the records being destroyed.

>more [REDACTED] than an SPC wiki page
sad!

The push initially to move it to the FBI was a political ploy, it was to make them seem like they were trying to be impartial(because of the personal connections between smollet and the state attorney) by handing it off to the Feds, they new damn well the Feds wouldn't take it though because there's no grounds for them to step in.

Fake statistics

>The scary thing is I just read that Smollett is expected to move the court for expungement very soon, which will result in the records being destroyed.
Is being transparently corrupt part of their plan? Who does it benefit to lose even more credibility?

Attached: 1440103584222.png (426x483, 36K)

Emily Helen Barry. Search on Instagram. She’s a real estate agent in nyc. She’s successful because of her tits. She probably lets prospective buyers feel them

Because that's Chicago

Attached: 35CB59DF-DD53-40E3-8580-9BBCD1A9C912.jpg (1280x1599, 706K)

See above

hope you're right, but seeing how they decided to change gross negligence... (and if kamala is involved it's pretty much guaranteed to be shut down)

Honestly he’s entitled to move for expungement. I anticipate the city or police will raise objections, and feds may intercede if they haven’t received a copy of the full eight inches yet.

Voila!!!! Thanks user

Attached: 1534449816663.gif (380x214, 873K)