SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>Meghan is half-Jew - her old man is a Hollywood Jew hiding out from creditors in Tijuana.
>Meghan's ex-husband was also a Jew.
>Politically connected Bahrani-Jewess pal (niece of the Bahraini Ambassador to US) arranged her blind-date with Prince Harry.
>The aged "Suits" actress, now "Dutches of Sussex", is reportedly faking prego with help of moon-bump prosthesis.
>Enraging the Queen, Meghan without getting permission first hired American Sara Latham, a leftist swamp-creature, as her and Harry's 'Head of Communications'.
>Sara Latham worked at Freud Communications (Tavistock related), was on the White House staff of Bill Clinton, a consultant to the Clinton Foundation and Microsoft, and Chief of Staff for Podesta Associates and his liaison staffer to the Hillary for America campaign, and mentor to Chelsea Clinton.
>Reportedly, "Latham [was] the Rothschild watchdog over Podesta, the Clintons, and the Democratic Party leadership."
>Under Latham Meghan is setting up a rival royal PR centre just for her and Harry at Frogmore Cottage with “total royal freedom” to do her own thing away from any influence or scrutiny of Buckingham Palace.

madworldnews.com/meghan-hillary-clinton-nightmare/

>"Meghan doing her own thing would be a disaster. In fact, the Sussexes were banished to Frogmore Cottage, hoping to keep Meghan’s surprise performances to a minimum. The woman dubbed the “charlatan grifter” is infamous for turning up at big events in the United Kingdom which she hasn’t been scheduled to attend. Her Majesty sees that in bad taste and a little too desperate for a member of the Royal Family."

>"Now, time will tell if this move away from London will keep the former cable TV actress out of the limelight and hopefully she will live a life befitting a minor royal. That’s probably wishful thinking with her history. But what is crystal clear is that Meghan isn’t in charge and the British people want to see much less, not more, of the Duchess of disaster."

Attached: 1531995789692.jpg (1116x1083, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfaGleA4qYo
discord
independent.ie/irish-news/was-goldsmith-really-princess-dianas-father-lets-hope-so-26224028.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carole_Middleton
thesun.co.uk/news/4036970/gary-goldsmith-kate-pippa-middletons-uncle-assault-wife/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9859694/Kate-Middletons-black-sheep-uncle-sells-his-villa-Bang-Bang.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice psyop faggot.

sloppy job mossad

well, duh. they have the antichrist in a stasis tube ready to be presented as their child.

Sloppy kike. Your tricks are over. You inbreds are too obvious now

Attached: BEB15635-01CE-48A6-9564-66B983C9C391.jpg (1024x403, 76K)

Meghan featured on a Nickelodeon news report when she was 11:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfaGleA4qYo

Attached: 1550110463268.jpg (708x462, 95K)

Bump. They're gonna Princess Di her.

Attached: princess_diana_1995_tim_graham_getty_images_52098435_promo.jpg (892x1200, 305K)

Princess Diana wasn't a jew princess though. Look at Jussie Smollett. He's not even the son of a big time Jew and he still got off scotfree. Meghan getting whacked means that the royal family is definitely going extinct.

>Markle nicknamed 'Me-Gain' by palace staff

include me in the screenshot
mueller has sees my dick

we'll see
get ready for him to be actually lynched by some democrats
and kamala to yet again virtue tweet that "lynchings are alive and well in US and white people are to blame"
tweeting in one hand while making sure the deal to kill him is still good in the other

seen*
seen
he's seen my dick
wtf is happening to my thumbs?

remember this?

Attached: 4AC71B66-6502-439D-A582-C67311722F70.gif (440x282, 1.27M)

This is one of them deep fakes right?

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|6|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 6.png (320x360, 219K)

They are literally getting ready to fulfill Bible prophecy:
>" And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed." Revelation 13:15

>harry has a robo waifu
based and redpilled
bur seriously thats fucked

those were wax masks

and by the way... how about Kate Middleton and Lady being both offsprings of the infamous Goldsmith family? This will blow your mind...

independent.ie/irish-news/was-goldsmith-really-princess-dianas-father-lets-hope-so-26224028.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carole_Middleton

thesun.co.uk/news/4036970/gary-goldsmith-kate-pippa-middletons-uncle-assault-wife/

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9859694/Kate-Middletons-black-sheep-uncle-sells-his-villa-Bang-Bang.html

oh yes (((she))) was...

Who cares if some yankee school teacher and a soccer players kid is faking a pregnancy with some black girl.