GAG ORDER PREVENTS CHICAGO PD FROM RELEASING MORE DOCUMENTS

twitter.com/JoshMargolin/status/1110949723660267522

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 12.48.39 PM.png (604x272, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1110707253487767553
twitter.com/emzanotti/status/1110952279258120194
twitter.com/crepeau/status/1110923778207465472
twitter.com/CWBChicago/status/1110601379247198208
twitter.com/WashNews/status/1110603897427685376
cwbchicago.com/2019/03/exclusive-chicago-police-departments.html?m=1
fop7blog.org/news/2019/3/18/fop-requests-feds-investigate-foxx
foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-on-jussie-smollett-charges-being-dropped-im-completely-confused
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well. Time to go awol.

Hey Tim. Sorry your city is corrupt. Also sorry that some white people shat on you, I know you are 1/4 asian, but you are totally OK in my book.

Also, lose the beanie, and go with the Pierre Woodman look.

oof

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 12.53.16 PM.png (586x287, 87K)

>The #JussieSmollett outcome smacks of one likely cause: #Jussie turned rat on somebody. The combination of grand jury indictment, then quick dismissal, followed by sealed records, with no believable public rationale, usually means charged party turned secret R-A-T.

twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1110707253487767553

Attached: 1.png (833x470, 123K)

>awol
absent without leave?

more likely he got some strings pulled via his connections to higher ups in the DNC/etc

Literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: PicsArt_03-26-05.40.06.jpg (2986x1680, 1.22M)

Chicongo was so corrupt that he moved to New Jersey for a reprieve.

the police don't even have freedom of speech

twitter.com/emzanotti/status/1110952279258120194

If you're reading this anons who work for CPD, GO AHEAD AND RELEASE EVERYTHING

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 12.56.46 PM.png (618x362, 75K)

Get out of here, mossad

>(((gag order)))
any cpd here reading this just release fuck those kikes

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the beanie.

he wasn't exonerated though.

Where are you

this means it went much higher than Smullet

theres a lot of corruption behind this, clearly.
hope to god CPD goes higher up and fucks this bs order up

>rats
Literally obamas called and asked for a favor

What the fuck?

Attached: 1553641701325.png (232x293, 99K)

twitter.com/crepeau/status/1110923778207465472

this

was becoming famous part of his plan?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 12.59.23 PM.png (624x372, 73K)

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the beanie

To be clear, this means there's no way anyone can verify any fakes we make aren't real leaks, right?

Attached: 1522792334194.jpg (613x1024, 92K)

I give it a week before they find their way to WikiLeaks.

Jesus Christ this is some blatantly in your face dirty shit.

But that would be unethical

snapchat news is claiming he has been exonerated so it doesn’t matter, the masses already think he was framed

I have a feeling that the only reason the Chicago PD is being barred in this way is because a bigger gate of Hell is opening called the FBI, and they are elevating this entire shit to the next level. I think this brown cakeboy has fucked it up for bigger fish through his stupidity, and now that bigger fish have let out blood the big sharks of the Feds are turning up.

twitter.com/CWBChicago/status/1110601379247198208

CWBChicago is a damn hero
>they made the original FOIA request for the case documents to the CPD yesterday

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.02.26 PM.png (631x802, 211K)

Oh no, we had better not do anything that could be labeled with any negative adjectives.

13/50 privilege at work here anons.

The moment Michelle Obama's name was linked to the case it went poof.

there's two likelihoods:
he turned rat
or
they offer the same nice deal for people that _WON'T_ turn rat. they can use gov money to do anything

Wasn't that the guy that was on top of the story from start to finish and was more or less right about everything 24-48hrs ahead of MSM?

Trust the plan dude who is q

In reality they are just protecting his gay nigger ass the fbi wont do anything and now the cpd cant do anything he is going to get away with it

maybe if they taught the diabetic niggresses at CPD how to use a computer they could have released all the files before they were sealed

This shit is going to leak faster than the Titanic. Prepare for shitstorm.

twitter.com/WashNews/status/1110603897427685376

the poetry of Rahm Emanuel talking about wasting money is . . . staggering

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.07.10 PM.png (618x388, 82K)

Go awol figuratively. I mean, what we need is some vigilante to take care of Smollett and Kim Foxx. Smollett apparently fantasised about being smacked, so why doesn't someone actually do it?

At the very, very, very least Kim Foxx needs to be disbarred and prohibited from ever practising law again anywhere on American soil. She deserves far worse, of course.

judge that let him go

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 2.06.34 PM.png (554x852, 265K)

Oh man people of color hate rats
Hes done

careful with your glow levels. I'm sure nobody here cares enough about this irrelevant nigger to try to make him more relevant by doing something stupid like you have suggested.

Tragic, preventable, unforseen suicide in 5... 4... 3....

Occam's Razor suggests otherwise

Attached: John-Fitzgerald-Lyke-.jpg (1862x1048, 158K)

if a federal prosecutor wants to pursue this can they get a federal judge to unseal?

Attached: 1553660691923.png (512x153, 78K)

BASED

Attached: jussie-smollett.jpg (618x410, 48K)

Just don't. Just don't rewrite this story so it somehow ties in AIPAC and kike money with his kike lawyer and exposes the kike (even thought that might be what happens anyway kek) Definitely just don't do that, considering the amount of normie eyes on this shit-show right now. Just don't fren.

Robert Barnes has it figured out. Best we shut up on this one and let it run it's course. Our boy Jizzie took a deal in exchange for testimony against Geragos. Geragos / CNN orchestrated the entire hoax.

Screencap this.

Fuckin wypipo

>living in a Planet of the Apes city run by chimps
>expecting justice instead of tribalism

Lmaooooooooo. The best part is the Obamas got involved in the chimpery. 2008 is why we live in identitarian, tribal, clown world in 2019.

Chicago PD released their whole Jussie Smollett file.

cwbchicago.com/2019/03/exclusive-chicago-police-departments.html?m=1

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-141230.png (1140x2048, 788K)

We only need one whistle blower
Who will be the hero?

it's cute that a white person still thinks the justice system works

WHAT IF HE SNITCHED ON KAMALA HARRIS?

Attached: image.jpg (600x308, 17K)

Aliens can't dab on us, fuck off

this is what I'm thinking. No way a little faggot like him is "down for the cause" and willing to go to jail for years. He'd squeal on whoever possible to get out of prison

and michellle obama

SEND IN THE DONALD!

like that's a thing

I'm sure tim Jow Forums will get to the bottom of it once he comes to terms with his hair loss.

FOP Again Requests Feds Investigate Foxx

>The Fraternal Order of Police has requested that federal authorities investigate Cook County Prosecutor Kimberly Foxx for her interference in the Jussie Smollett case and her role in several exonerations of convicted killers.

>FOP President Kevin Graham made the request to U.S. Attorney John Lausch in a March 15 letter concerning reports that Ms. Foxx attempted to influence the police investigation at the behest of an attorney and family members of Jussie Smollett.

>“Such conduct merits a review by your office. Private attorneys are not allowed to interfere with ongoing police investigations, particularly at the request of private individuals associated with subjects being investigated by the police, in this case, a subject later determined to be the offender, not the victim,” Graham said in the letter.

Attached: justice.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Whistleblowers rise up!

who cares about michael robinson?

Jussie copped a deal to testify against Geragos.

Michelle Obama and Foxx incriminated themselves with their text exchange, and in turn, are being forced to play along with the Trump DOJ... Not to mention The Obama family is implicated in the College Admission scandal.

Jussie will provide an account that Geragos and Avenatti were involved in the entire hoax, perhaps at the behest of a certain News network, pic unrelated Of course. Best thing we can do is sit back and watch the show boys.

Screencap this shit.

Attached: download (5).jpg (299x168, 14K)

We don't even need that.
All we need to do is edit the html of an email so that it looks like it's from Kamala Harris to the Chicago PD.
Spread it on Twitter and everyone will believe it unless it's disproven with the real documents.

Probably Kamilla Harris or some higher up DNC fag is involved.

>Confused Kamala is Confused
foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-on-jussie-smollett-charges-being-dropped-im-completely-confused
>To be perfectly honest ... I'm completely confused. I don't understand. I don't know. I don't know the underlying evidence ... I don't know. I'm at a loss

Attached: 94769.jpg (356x326, 17K)

Attached: image.jpg (1300x864, 203K)

Good. Let the civil conflict come. I'm not a glow nigger, just a guy who cares somewhat about the West. What recourse do *I* have for justice when District Attorneys and judges like this exist? I've got nothing.

>edit the html of an email
You mean spoof headers? This could be disproven immediately.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Moshe?

capped

>clown world

HONKHONK

Attached: 9376930.jpg (221x228, 9K)

Attached: 6wW.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

>do I follow the law or follow my orders
I hope you tickets still have some real American cops left

Or Michelle Obama called in a favor to get a friend off the hook

Can't wait for someone to lynch this nigger for real.

I thought it was that Foxx woman.

>“According to the media reports on public documents, one of Smollett’s relatives was communicating with Ms. Foxx about her request to transfer the case to the FBI. . . . As you probably also know, Ms. Foxx ultimately recused herself from this case as a prosecutor based on those communications with relatives of Jussie Smollett. That recusal is wholly insufficient. In order for Ms. Foxx to properly charge and try this case, her entire office should have recused itself and a special prosecutor been appointed.”

Attached: 1539131944501.jpg (448x461, 42K)

ocean.

soros gave her like 400k iirc, saw it earlier in a thread

Chicago PD is good at corruption so I'm sure it will leak.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Jussie is going to die from accidental drug overdose. He already admitted to having a problem. He made a deal, to start a race war. I would be running for my life if I was him

It means, in our post-postmodern clown world, that there is no such thing as true or false in this case as there is no underlying reality to reference.

Attached: burn-it-down.jpg (500x375, 30K)

>calm down goy he ratted someone, I assure you. You will never know who or why but you can be sure he wasn't released just because some powerful person told us to let him walk.

>Smollett apparently fantasised about being smacked,
FALSE FLAG INCOMING BY MOSSAD.

There is no doubt he wasn't doing this on his own. He and media got a false flag to carry out from Dems to help push through the anti lynch law in their current form + further SJW agenda but they didn't anticipate how incompetent he was. He threatened to talk in front of cameras, they shit their pants and decided less damage will be made to them if they simply pull him out and conpromise the justice system. It's damage control.
This whole case backfired terribly on them but at least it's obvious now that false flags are pushed from the top.

>Claiming that a possible “quid pro quo” pattern is emerging in Foxx’s office, FOP representatives have condemned Ms. Foxx’s release of several convicted killers during her administration that benefit law firms who supported her election campaign.

>“We have argued that Ms. Foxx has freed convicted killers without sufficient evidence of their innocence. These exonerations benefited law firms representing the offenders that have also contributed to her election campaign,” Graham said.

Attached: 1513829574922.jpg (655x527, 36K)

>real american cops
Unfortunately that's not going to be the place in Chicago, and considering that corrupt as fuck mayor is also involved this seems like more Democrat civil war shit. Personal theory is that with Obama done and Hillary put out to pasture the power vacuum for the DNC was filled by Pelosi/Schumer from CA/NY and they're consolidating power and pushing Illinois back to the kids table of democratic states.

Soros and kikes are getting fussy, I wonder how important that token nigger is.

Foxx was DA

Was it really the judge though, is there a major precedent for judges to overturn agreements the prosecutor makes?

>Mueller says no evidence Trump colluded with Russia
>HE'S NOT EXONERATED THO
>corrupt sheeboon prosecutor's office drops all charges in the face of overwhelming evidence and public apologies
>HE A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

That's the face of someone who is afraid.

We're in for an exciting few weeks anons.

Barnes is right... he's going to testify against pic related....Network pictured will be implicated in the Smollett incident. Screencap this, get out your popcorn, and enjoy anons. Punished Trump is best Trump.

Attached: Mark_Geragos_CNN.jpg (634x354, 44K)

This. The media dropped this story and flipped it over faster than a pancake on a hot skillet.

Attached: image.jpg (356x326, 30K)

This user gets it. Jussie copped a deal in exchange for cooperation against another entity.

>FBI
Is compromised for longer than PD

Interesting