I'M AN AMERICAN. GO GET ME A HOT DOG

I'M AN AMERICAN. GO GET ME A HOT DOG.

Attached: RedBloodedAmerican.jpg (662x646, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNS0fsgoHB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1571532574935.jpg (476x652, 175K)

The Patriot America needs.

based

He's an asshole but he's not wrong.

HAHAHA!! GOOD WE ALL FUCKING HATE ANYTHING THAT ISN'T WHITE AND WE ARE PROUD. HAHA!!

NIGGER

Attached: 723124e9.jpg (810x456, 47K)

Hahaha. Americans are so SILLY

>the red, the line, dog bless america

It's time for the white man to lash out against third world shitskins. Mexicans are trash.

A TRUE PATRIOT

youtube.com/watch?v=UNS0fsgoHB4

more HAHAHAHA!!!!

Attached: 1546563737761.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

The thin red line.

HAHA!!

Attached: Oi.png (332x500, 325K)

OH NOO!

Attached: dos0019890lol.jpg (613x726, 295K)

Damn son. I have to compliment you on those digits.

>the actors who played the mcpoyles were all jews

Fucking checked

didnt the snowflake guy quit over this?

kind of walking into it tho

>He didn't demand a cheeseburger

UnAmerican.

it's a Mexican restaurant. how is having items on the menu in Spanish unacceptable? the German restaurant has German-language recipes on it

aahh.... aaahhhHHHH.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THATS WHAT THA QUEEN WOULD DO

Attached: 103C3F93-754B-4B17-8E7A-0ACAC6EDF56E.jpg (323x301, 26K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (222x227, 9K)

americans are so fucking bad at geography
being on the top of the world makes them never think about looking elsewhere then their own butts
>speaking mexican
seriously somebody should just nuke you guys already
noody is asking for you to know what language does Kyrgyzstan or whatever speaks
but ffs this is your fucking neighbor an d you tell me they speak mexican
jesus christ
also buenos aires is the capital of braZil

based

Attached: 1490904748489.png (800x1012, 263K)

This isn't real

Why is this news? Niggers chimp out for no reason constantly. Quit with the blancophobia

Stupid fucking hick, go shoot your opioids and die, it's all you're good for FAGGOT

Why is this racist? Nationalist maybe.

based

FUCK MONDAYS

Attached: 1553710839868.jpg (550x462, 56K)

>A Finnish National Treasure
>Pasted onto an American

The sacrilege is palpable. May Ukko strike down he who made this.

Attached: FinnishNationalTreasure.gif (279x219, 1.08M)

Attached: HotDogShirtMockup.jpg (818x796, 179K)

Why would you go to a Mexican restaurant if you dont want Mexican food?
He's fucking retarded

Attached: o63vh.jpg (150x150, 4K)

Wienerschnitzel? WTF is that this is America god dammit!

That's the guy who does all those oatmeal commercials.

It's about time the boomers woke up. Holy shit.

fucking boomers. this is the life you made for yourselves..

Who cares people are too up tight, the waiter probably was laughing

Attached: 1544194406015.jpg (858x858, 142K)

this is unironically what happened here

Attached: 1553296259501.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Is this the shart hear 'round the world?

>a Mexican restaurant.
back to tortilla land Pancho

Who cares, the waiter probably was laughing. People are too up tight. I live near this anyway the weather is too good for conflict to arise.

This is Jewish
It’s a bratwurst hot dogs are a Jewish invention

Should have ordered the perro caliente. Although I'm pretty sure it does contain actual perro.

>boomer walks into a Mexican restaurant
>gets confused / pissed that the menu has Spanish words on it
>acts like an asshat wants to report them to ICE b/c they are speaking Mexican
>demands Hotdog
>media will blame this on "Trumps America" and run with it

God fucking dammit I look forward to the day the last boomer kicks off, fuck these retards

Attached: 1531398511207.jpg (583x446, 131K)

Based. I work in retail and I can't even tell you how many fucking mexicans come in on a daily basis, speak fucking no english at all, and get all offended when nobody speaks spanish. Pieces of shit.

Many restaurants here in California have menu items that are only in spanish. As in, we have no idea what they are if we don't speak spanish. Other ethnic places tend to have english translations of their food, and descriptions of what it is. The crux of the issue is that these mexican restaurants really only serve mexicans, so they don't need to have translations. The old man isn't mad about the language, but that mexicans have taken over the state.
"Hispanics" are now the majority group in California, and most of them are Mexican.

Trips of truth

You need a license to speak English in tacos restaurant?

Lmao can't even learn some spanish and even rage when he wants a hot dog that usually it's called HOT DOG too

I want to believe

Attached: 1539878812473.jpg (468x895, 215K)

Boomers are, and always have been, a disgrace to whiteness.

Attached: DmTBnKeX0AMCKb3.jpg_large.jpg (512x408, 45K)

yes but that's not what's going down here, this boomer is assblasted that the names of the food on the menu are in Spanish.

Attached: 0-world-burn.jpg (750x525, 66K)

>fat wh*Toid goes to Mexican restaurant
>ask for hotdog like the autist he is
Why are wh*Toids such retards?

The course I'm doing in visual computing makes me believe this could have been faked

>"it says it in Mexican"
>in Mexican.

Typical trailer trash cracka with an IQ of 70 who doesnt even know what Spanish language is.

Im so glad you will be extint in 20 years and theres nothing you can do about it no matter how much you bitch and moan about MUH GUNS MUH DAY OF THE ROPE MUH GAS THE KIKES, you will never do shit because you are nothing but weak bitches

No need to reply by the way, i posted this and im moving along to have lunch... :)

Attached: 2255.jpg (1278x731, 159K)

Attached: 1551728583751.jpg (1322x1080, 216K)

this is why I fucking hate boomers
they let this happen
they let millions and millions of illegals come into America for decades, the US is now 30+% spics.
they still vote for people like Trump who are still letting in millions of illegals
yet they complain when they can't find a fucking hot dog or burger
I have no sympathy for these fuckers they ruined everything.
My only happiness is seeing these fuckers on their death beds, in hospital, being treated like shit by the niggers and spics they love so much.
you reap what you sow

Attached: 42343453.png (630x903, 511K)

STFU KIKE - This isn't news. When we control the news it will be nonstop bullshit related to kikes being kikes.

pick my lettuce

Aegers

>more impotent wh*Toid incels shooting up middle schools in lieu of starting their beloved race war fantasy
Kek carry on, idiot.

Unless its a story like the one where the restaurant (which wasn't even Mexican or foreign themed in any way) straight up refused to serve the customer who spoke English, I'm not sure if I see much of a problem.

Why are Mexicans speaking Spanish? That's cultural appropriation.

Based. Mata un gringo por dios, hermano.

Fetch me the marmite, it's dinner time.

Attached: 18564229694.jpg (600x300, 26K)

This is just fake news to drum up more Trump hate. It's like going to Italian restaurant and complaining that the "Carne" section is in European and you want a burger instead

Mexican sounds totally different from Castilian.

Boomer entitlement is a hell of a drug.

WHY THE FUCK HAS THIS MAN NOT GOTTEN HIS FUCKING HOT DOG YET
IT'S HIS GOD GIVEN RIGHT YOU INDIO SAVAGES

THIS. We have places in Mississippi starting to become like this, particularly in smaller towns that "nobody cares about." I don't know where these spics get their money from. These are severely depressed economic areas, and they're supposed to be fleeing from hardship yet are better off than the locals? How the fuck is it that when the beaners pile in en masse (because that is what they do) suddenly we get a bunch of shitty little Mexican grocery stores where they keep all of the windows completely covered? And shitty little hole in the wall Mexican restaurants where everything is in goddam Spanish? People born in this so-called country of privilege can't afford to open their own restaurants or grocery stores. In some cities if you want a blue plate for lunch you have to go to a goddam gas station and get it served to you in a Styrofoam box. Mom and Pops are dead, like they literally cannot get the money to open up or stay in business, yet these beans come in and can afford the rent and overhead? What the fuck? At least speak English you disgusting invaders.

funny how it never makes the news when a muslim criticizes subway workers for accidentally getting a piece of ham on his bread.

Look at this raving, feckless little wetback lmao. How tall are you, pussy boy, like 5' 6"?

Attached: image.jpg (870x644, 406K)

Attached: 1517369900121.jpg (960x764, 68K)

Laughing so hard at this

You think when men blow up like this, it's purely about the small thing they're blowing up about, not based on greater issues that have jaded them, and that this is the straw that set them off?
Does the air temperature exceed your IQ in summer only, or in spring too?

That's what pointed but the other way around tho

What is going on in your country, I recently had to go to Florida for four days and everybody spoke in spanish, the only person that spoke to me in english was a homeless guy asking for a cigarette.

So special trump snowflake goes off to be offended

Given all the things Spaniards have said about Mexican "Spanish", I think calling it "mexican" is quite apt.

They work in meat packing plants in rural towns that pay very well so you fat lazy Americans can guzzle down cheese burgers while watching your favorite negro handeggs players.

In that case, Make Mexico Spain Again

>Is in Mexico
>Why is the menu in spanish?

Attached: 1553508727817.jpg (545x1135, 159K)

Florida is abandoned by anyone sane because WW3 and a US civil war are both coming, one and then the other and Russia is gonna make Florida and England into ocean.

How's that racist?

>top right

Imagine the smell

Attached: 362077D4-9E8E-4EEA-B63D-E8C011A1C165.png (371x532, 281K)

Fucking hilarious

Relax, you're acting like the old man and you have no excuse being young

You'd be surprised how a business can thrive when it doesn't obey any regulations or pay any taxes. My 70 year old boomer friend here in Cali believe the government doesn't bother with cracking down on mexican businesses at all.

Boomers were a mistake

>that pay very well
yeah because they get paid with discreet manila envelopes that the IRS doesn't know about.

and the rest of the world does

No I get it, some kind of falling down esq mental breakdown, but again He's a dipshit boomer that started this whole rollercoaster, so fuck him.

BURGER IS MY RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, THIS IS SELF DEFENSE, DOG BLESS AMERIGA

Attached: IMG_3540.jpg (600x450, 42K)

it's odd. there's a couple real mexican restaurants near where i live. If i order over the phone in spanish and pick up the food while speaking spanish I pay ~$2-5 less. if i order and pick up with english I get charged more. the food is cheap anyway but for some reason they don't realise I'm the same guy.

I'm actually unironically 100% with this guy.

Imagine you go into an Italian restaurant and the menu board has in big text "Spaghetti - $3.99" and in much smaller text "Ma solo il martedì".

You'd be like "Fuckyeah. Spaghetti for $3.99!" but then you go to order and they're like "Oh, sorry, it's actually $8. The menu says that spaghetti is $3.99, but only on Tuesdays."

I'd be like. What? Why not put it in English you fucking spaghetti bender? Why try to deceive your patrons of whom the vast majority don't speak Italian?

Attached: TacoSpecialOnlyOnFriday.jpg (664x474, 147K)

Who gives a shit. Do you also refuse to eat bagels?

Also, jews are the most inbred population on Earth.
They have to do DNA testing is Israel if you want to date fellow jews to make sure that your potential mate isn't your fucking cousin or some shit.
As always, every insult the jew comes up with is pure projection.

Attached: 1463038782976.jpg (1386x1746, 558K)