NZ False Flag - what did we learn, who will they get next?

All the signs point to this NZ shooting being a false flag:
* Loner patsy with no friends/gf
* Media blitz of information
* Information released in quick succession
* Camo guy arrested - same as sandy hook
* Information sharing is made illegal/sanctioned
* Drill being performed on day of shooting
* New laws appear by magic
* Vague information about how shooter obtained weapons.

We have many clues and these Khazarian maniacs always put in clues telling us where the next attack will occur.
I think the next attack will either be in Panama or Thailand.

Discuss.

Attached: blacksun.png (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
radionz.co.nz/news/national/362431/parkland-shooting-survivors-arrive-in-christchurch
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-zealand-shooting-parkland-students-mourn-friends-made-christchurch-n983791
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/survivor-parkland-school-shooting-sydney-aiello-kills-herself-n986266
genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/aiello/316/
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,5056.0.html
gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
bitchute.com/video/tF9ykjfmp3m6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't forget ISP taking matters in their own hands blocking websites.

this attack had nothing to do with a white man avenging the deaths of other white men. It was simply a false flag created to justify further censorship of platforms such as this that serve to dis-credit the entire system of government in the West and anyone who supports the attack further legitamises the US-Zionist policy for a Greater Israel which is why these people are in the West in the first place.

yes
they have also pushed the Art 13 bullshit copyright law
it is more about control not protecting the children

well said sir.
what ripples has this had in Australia?

another link with this case is pic I posted of the black sun
the black sun is related to centripetal natural energy
it was studied by guys like Viktor Schauberger
This guy was hired by Hitler himself to give the nazis an edge in the war by developing new weapons
it represents chaos coming to order via the laws of nature
the symbol itself was made illegal after ww2 in germany and the knowledge was buried.
There recently has been a push to study this form of physics but the Khazar cabal wants to keep us addicted to the white sun
the white sun represents order through controlled chaos
it pushes the failed theory of relativity and satanic jewish practices
by using this symbol for this false flag they keep this white superior power out of the hands of the goyim

We need to establish black sun as white religion just like the fucking Jews so we get our own ethno state/belief system that'll put whites into protected class fucking get to it.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|18|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 18.png (320x360, 219K)

look for the books by viktor schauburger
it is the science of the black sun.
Khazar university does not teach this

i will check it out
thanks

>Parkland kids went to Christchurch some months ago for a movie special effects workshop
radionz.co.nz/news/national/362431/parkland-shooting-survivors-arrive-in-christchurch
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-zealand-shooting-parkland-students-mourn-friends-made-christchurch-n983791
>Sydney Aiello commits suicide who was a Parkland Survivor
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/survivor-parkland-school-shooting-sydney-aiello-kills-herself-n986266

It's gonna happen in Sydney. Which conveniently also has a Newtown synagogue. Newtown is where Sandy Hook is...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 20.48.12.png (1144x228, 74K)

Oh, yeah, and Aiello is also a jewish surname further supporting next up is a synagogue.
>Aiello is one of the most common and one of the oldestof Sicilian or Calabrian Jewish surnames and every Aiello, whether Catholic, secular or Jewish has Jewish roots.. we are all part of "anusim," which is Hebrew for "the forced ones" and means that either we were forced into conversion or forced to practice our Jewish religion in secret."

Re: Aiello pronunciation - Genealogy.com
genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/aiello/316/

thank you for the links
a very important link
or another "coincidence" lol

I can't take credit for this, thank the wonderful people over at nrgiseternal
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,5056.0.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-10 at 10.51.59.png (1672x248, 106K)

His manifesto has been refuted:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

We will rise again!

>posts with a memeflag
>people in thread agreeing
Reminder that these threads are an attempt to affirm that 4chinz is a """hatewebsite""" that deserves censorship.
These fags just affirm the falseflag.

>nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,5056.0.html
I will take a look
very appreciated

who made this file?

bitchute.com/video/tF9ykjfmp3m6/

Attached: 1553633704008.png (800x978, 607K)

All bots or glows.

your logic is flawed
calling tannant a hero is hurting white people
this will get the place shut down
the msm says he is a white supremacist
dont let the door hit you on the way out

magazine appearing is bullshit
cgi casings is bullshit
stop posting this shit

ok jacob

based

ignore the paid poster

Fuck off kike. it was real and theres going to be more.

And theres nothing you can do to stop it.

>tannant?
What
You don't understand what you are saying. Pretty sure you started browsing here recently and think this place is where cool edgy people that like unique ideas hangout.
The guy is a fucking retard. If you wanted to send a political message, shooting up something is not going to achieve that message, unless you want to people to hate the group you represent. The US likely used this tactic during the """war on terror""".

The Dane comes to comment. Danes are only good at being gay.

forgot the link between bombing in gaza and this event!
the press barely covered the actions of Israel
it was a great distraction once again.

yes here comes the paid puppets with their sliding

if anyone here is paid it is you hiding behind your memeflag.
Reveal your country of origin pussy.

I said it was a false flag that will benefit israel

Attached: 1553179854061-1.jpg (858x502, 66K)

sure jacob
go eat a bagel and lox

>what did we learn
I learned that rights are a joke and powerful entities will simply do what they want. Things are going to get much worse before they get any better. On the flipside, I also learned that heaps of shooters in NZ never even had licenses, have no intention of getting licensed, don't care about rules, and probably aren't handing in shit.

Attached: 1552625631986.jpg (674x960, 207K)

two circumstances are possible
He did it one his own and the media & government were just waiting on an opportunity like this to push an agenda in Australia and NZ
Or it was planned by someone to enact an agenda.

Either way the cause is not consequential. The treatment of the issue is. So regardless of the start of what is occurring now, all that matters is saying censorship etc etc is a bad thing.
Otherwise you sound like a schizoid that no one will listen to.

no reply? wtf

This was a provocation. Everyone thinks they know what got John Lennon killed, but they don't. What really got him killed was when he said "once they got you violent then they know how to handle you" because it is 100% true. They want us to become violent, as they are well prepared for that. Vastly more well prepared than we are.

If we want to win we cannot take them on toe to toe yet.

That's where we need to start we need to organize and pool money and resources and get our interest spoken for. We don't need to outnumber them, we just need a seat at the table.

They fear the rise of another George Lincoln Rockwell. Modern nationalists are too easily smeared, to ill informed and when the pressure is on their emotions best them.

Rockwell was no shit considered the most dangerous man in America by the government during his life. If you truly care about nationalism emulate George. History is not littered with the accomplishments of groups but the accomplishments of individuals. Reflect on that.

A strong sense of nationalism in the masses is a nightmare scenario for tptb. Look how close Hitler was to overthrowing the whole damn rotten system, and that was a Germany still reeling from the draconian ww1 peace treaty that shattered their economy and military. BUT Hitler reminded the people who they were, and whats worth fighting for in this world. Anyone even hinting at that kind of potential is dealt with before the seed can even take root. Nationalism is the surest sign of a properly functioning nation. There is nothing inherently evil or negative about it.

Attached: George Rockwell nazi party blacks were allies.jpg (1123x769, 370K)

>gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
based and redpilled, for the 98% part

The fuck are you on about you absolute spurg.
So what, are you going to pay for it?
>mah combined resources
go and setup a fund then.
>I'm going to become violet
I would like to see you get past your front door. And saying it's a collective problem does not mean some Jow Forumslack is going to come to your door and save you when you can't deal with human interaction.
>inb4 it's just your opinion shill! You're just uneducated!
All you know is testimonials of what is your best guess of what someone who lived 60+ years ago thought of the world.

Wow, you really are a retarded paid poster with the reading comprehension of a fucking pre-school kid. You need to go back. You do not know who you're fucking with.

Attached: You Do Not Know Who You Are Fucking With.jpg (360x640, 51K)

I was reading about this
I was not aware how lax the gun laws were in NZ
good reason to hit the place and make sure the laws are changed
take away the guns of the people they have no fighting chance
Hope they are as you say.

I agree
fighting each other will get us nowhere
we need to go after the masterminds of this world

he is trying to stop you from posting your opinion like they all are.
you have very wise words keep posting
dont use your energy on them.

>>gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
can you post some of it here
please

dont like the topic
leave
very simple