Boomers should be eradicated

boomers should be eradicated

Attached: r4.jpg (1075x1075, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RGjK-WgnpQ
discord
express.co.uk/news/world/753011/Pope-Francis-migrants-must-respect-religion-and-culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good for him. Mexicans aren't human.

>having to cater to lazy shitskin spics is healthy
Cry more, you fucking kike bastard. This boomer is based.

fpbp

Agreed. Fuck boomers. Boomer are the cause of all our problems.

Attached: B45601BD-FBCA-47D1-B413-99FB0AEF902B.png (390x278, 191K)

I wonder if he minds the German words on the menu at the local bierhaus.
If he’s consistent on this then he’s based. If not he’s retarded.

Attached: ABB79732-B9DC-4D8B-8B07-75D02E01574F.jpg (466x432, 27K)

I see the MSM got their marching orders for today.

fpbp

>WTF IS A CARNE ASADA GORDO BURRITO SPEAK ENGLISH FUKKEN WETBACK
t. boomer

Reminds me of the veteran who cut the mexican flag down outside of a restaurant because it was above the American flag LMAO

First it's Spanish, then it's Arabic, then they replace the English with pidgin ebonics.

the guy is legit

>Abusing the servants
This is the worst part of boomer behavior.

What the fuck is that image?

Most likely we’ll just develop a weird amalgam language like the gutterspeak in blade runner with the English alphabet.

whats wrong with that?

nobody listens to children

Here, senile old boomer, a tip for you;

Click on image.
Right-click on mouse on image.
Select "search google for this image".

Next week? How to check your email. Stay tuned.

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (250x216, 5K)

How to do it on iPad?

>We're not in Mexico
Then why did you open the borders and flood them into your country, booms?

Attached: Boomers.png (290x352, 162K)

As a Californian who loves Mexican food, he’s right. These people are guests and they menus should be in English. Food items like “carne Assad” can, of course, be in Spanish. But the categories and other non-food item text should definitely be in English.

One post by this ID.
Meme flaggers like you should be eradicated

>be me in second-hand bookstore
>look at the isle of movies
>mexican lady at end of row looking at spanish movies
>boomer comes in row and sees spanish movie section
>says "Why are these in Spanish? This is America" right next to mexican lady
>mexican lady looks slightly annoyed
>boomer walks away angry

See the three dots next to “Anonymous” on every post? Click them and then select “search image on google”.

>If he’s consistent on this then he’s based. If not he’s retarded.
Not at all.
The two situations are not remotely comparable, as one situation is just harmless exoticism, while the other is a symptom of invasion. There is no unending stream of Germans crossing into our country and establishing German language enclaves. In fact all German language enclaves in America were deliberately dismantled in a manner that would be called "racist" if utilized today against Mexicans.

ozzie
ozzie
ozzie
-
bang!
bang!
bang!

>angry boomer didnt get fish tacos special because its not friday.

how many times this happen in usa?

youtube.com/watch?v=9RGjK-WgnpQ

Attached: 01.jpg (1095x661, 405K)

Is this right? I clicked OK.

Attached: 5669945d5f9b583dc313c584.png (1024x768, 23K)

Yet some mexican owns a business and here you are broke being a white man in the most capitalistic time and country. Are you sure youre not a nigger?

In San Fran they have ballots in Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese and more.

But I hate Spanish, modern Mexican and Guatemalan especially. The old Mexican accent is actually cool like the movies. The modern one is ghetto monkey trash and exclusively spoken on construction sites.

Nothing it just reminded me of it. No flag is supposed to fly higher than ours on American soil, its against the law

I’ve always wondered if American restaurants in Mexico have faced similar resistance. Have any spic boomers talk about how Mexico isn’t America?

If you move into a country, you must assimilate into its culture.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|3|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 3.png (320x360, 219K)

you're supposed to say that were not in Spain

>we're not in Mexico
heh

nah, only commies do that every october 2nd.

Mexicans own roach coaches and trashy stores. Let's not act as if they're running Fortune 500 companies.

OP spelled mexicans wrong in title line.

I've gotten 16 central americans deported in the past year and a half. It's super easy if you fill the paperwork out right.

Why donews organizations post this stuff?

>we're not in Mexico
I know, it's much worse than that. You're in California.

Based boomer

neither are boomers.

Attempting to create and control narratives that influence and control what the low-IQ public believes.

t. Incel

Based boomer

hola amigos buenas tardes. este hombre muy enojado, pero por que? yo onions inocente y no mato ni una mosca. yo solo quiero dormir en un pequeno espacio en U.S

How did you do it? I don't work with spics but I see them in the middle of the day with their crotch goblins as a couple on a Tuesday afternoon.

t. Unable to handle banter

Tbh I don’t care about this in a restaurant. It’s expected. What is bad is Hispanics just jumping into Spanish whenever possible. It’s extremely rude and should be taken as an aggressive action. These aren’t the “good” immigrants who insist their kids speak English. They want to exclude you from industries, exploit your generosity, until they can conquer by force.

If they were Christian they would speak English.

How?

Don’t you mean E.S.?

Mexicans are Christian, you fucktard. What do you think their national religion is?
>Durr catholicism isn’t christian!

I dont get the point of accosting people in public. There are better ways to get your ideological objectives achieved.

Accost politicans.

Do normal Mexicans have the same horrible accent that illegals have?

Well, we are not in mexico spic puke.

How do you say taco in English?

Burger man in burger land demands a burger, not a burrito.

i mean mE.Xico

Attached: newamerica.jpg (700x394, 23K)

Now put the iPad in the microwave for about 45 seconds to finish the download

You just mad that you’re too much of a pussy to shitpost irl like based boomers.
Typical.

Attached: 57324CFC-1A46-4A07-8C0C-571935CA2355.jpg (625x625, 78K)

You dumbass, even the pope said to respect the host country’s culture. That includes speaking their language when among them.
express.co.uk/news/world/753011/Pope-Francis-migrants-must-respect-religion-and-culture

Probably in the Bible too.

Ground beef and cheese hotdog w/crispy bun.

Attached: DC86976B-7C7E-49A6-A668-5A5C20421EDA.gif (250x250, 1.34M)

>the boomer cries out in pain as he strikes
der boomer

You can just ask “are you talking about me?” And tell them they’re being rude. Politics starts with culture.

conservatives like you are so retarded they don't know nazi memes have literally turned them into travis bickle psychos. kek

It’s psychotic to confront disrespectful people? Just speaking Mexican Spanish is like nails on chalkboard. They also deny English speakers jobs by speaking Spanish, and don’t pay taxes. You have to be retarded not to find this offensive.

kebab

ye United Airlines and the New York Times are kinda trashy desu

You hear me you fuckin taco bender i said in ENGLISH

Are you kidding? Boomers are hilariously retarded!

wheres the fuckin video?

Attached: whattheshitman.png (244x326, 94K)

Literally me at the sushi restaurant. We're not in Japan. Make the sushi names in English. WTF is maki? Give me a god damned California roll!

in the southwest we call pic related a Hot Carl

Attached: HotCarl.jpg (900x1200, 276K)

How do you say Taco in Spanish?

I'M AN AMERICAN. GO GET ME A HOT DOG.

>yo onions
Jow Forums is racist

shell burger

is it that hard to post the link you fucking piece of shit? fucking kike