Her deal is best deal

Change me mind

Attached: 1074979E-500C-459D-B4C9-30623518E4CE.jpg (405x270, 12K)

best deal is no deal

This.

Yes brexit is effectively cancelled now.

We are paying 40 gorillion to stay in.

not an accomplishment when its the only deal

best deal is her deal

it’s also the best deal, Hans

Nope, her deal is FTA deal. Best deal is her deal. Look at what Labour limey chief is tryin to get through, like shitty customs union and Norway and moar. Unacceptible!

The EU is an empire building protection racket. They would happily see a neighbour state starve to death and only when it begs will it be accept into the fold at the cost of national identity and sovereignty. It's a fucking disgrace of an organisation and like all empires it will fragment and crumble

shes some nanny state nigger who doesnt want a brexit and was stay all the way until the polls showed leave would win then all politicians switched their stances for no reason

her deal is the shittiest deal and meant to be rejected and now the brits have taken authority away from may and the rest of the government can craft a new brexit deal if they get a extension which the EU doesnt want

they could easily do no deal and bully their neighbors for trade and fishing rights but modern brits are basically castrated so they'll end up staying in the EU

>Change me mind
>me

> Best deal is economic collapse, looting, rioting, and no manufacturing.

I see you are a mascochist.

May's deal would literally make the UK a vassal state to the EU, forced to obey EU laws yet have no say in their making.

If it passes, it would be the downfall of the UK as it gets infested by sandniggers under EU laws. UK law is already too PC, with freedom of speech virtually non existant by any traditional definition and the sandniggers slowly taking over culturally, it's only hope to survive is a no deal brexit followed by a nationalist government takeover.

And I say that as an citizen of an eastern european EU county.

An eastern EU citizen, living it the UK. This country deserves better, as we all do. The EU has cheated us out of our cultures.

>forced to obey EU laws yet have no say in their making.

Implying any of the possible outcomes can prevent this from happening now.
That train has the station long ago my friend.

yes, best deal for you

No deal is still on the table in tonight's indicative vote, which is just about to end any minute now.

May was only remain because Cameron was remain.

She's racist, small-minded, has the mindset of an upper middle class curtain twitcher, and only cares about her party.

No Deal means America, China,and Russia will decide all our trade deals for us.

This proves just how little faith the UK public has in their own country. It's sad really. The UK has had such a history only to fall now.

It could be so much different. It's simple. Leave the EU with no deal. Install a competent nationalist government. Give people back their rights, e.g. freedom of speech and expression. Stop being a cuck to the sandniggers. Stop being PC pussies. Be British and proud. Make Britain Great Again!

Fuck off

Only if our government and parliament is still run by weak remainers who have never worked a real day in their life and wouldn't know how to negotiate their way out of a paper bag.

Here is hoping at the next general election, most of these spineless fucks will be out of a job and replaced by people who're not scared to see how great Britain could be.

Is that you, Martin Schultz?

You're a moron. Maybe you limey tea-sippers shouldn't have given up your massive overseas empire to third world niggers to make yourselves feel good?