Chicongo

What went wrong with Chicongo

Attached: 0A5A4926-BD89-451A-B14D-1EFBB1B6EF69.jpg (4000x4000, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im curious too, they havent sited anything as to why they dropped the charges.

It is not a crime for black people to frame whity

Cumallah and Moochelle made the call.

The city or this case?
The city is beautiful downtown but has far too many blacks in power. Blacks are by far the most corrupt politicians as they only care about other blacks.
The case goes up to handlers in the top levels of government (or ex-government).
>t. Chicagoan

>3 nigs and a jew
What could possibly go wrong?

NIGGERS

It’s a good thing they let him go

Chi raq has much bigger problems than some faggot doing a performance act

Attached: 2A3F92B3-762C-4555-ACC6-23830E0F2013.jpg (720x471, 65K)

>>They only care about money
Fixed it for you

obamas chief of staff vs obamas chief of staff
corrupt niglets with too much power

Lack of Serbian leadership.

Attached: rod-blagojevich.gif (900x600, 225K)

it was a way to make the democrats believe that we live in a racist community and best way to prevent it from happening again is to vote another democratic president into office again. the american people should be protesting at this bullshit false flag.

To be fair, the guy on the bottom right is based, said justice was not served. The other 3 tho...

Biased stat. The police unfairly target politicians
Chicago was a good boy

Attached: big city rankings for corruption .png (581x609, 91K)

guy at bottom right said in press conference yesterday, he would go to trial to clear his name, not "try" to clear his name, he just admitted that cops are a protected class.

Alderman Rotti leading the charge to ban handguns in the city because crooked off duty Chicago cops were getting shot too frequently in jewelry store heists.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|1|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 1.png (320x360, 252K)

Its not over Yet
Smolette is tryna Sue so there will be MORE INVESTIGATIONS
everyones favorite...

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|7|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)

What went wrong was that we didn't elect this guy for mayor.

Attached: McCarthy.jpg (2002x2002, 271K)

lithuanian trash has also occupied the suburbs there which only compounds the problem
you have to transfer the city to canada, there's no other way other than nukes which is barbaric