True Christians of Jow Forums thread

God Hates Fags,
Semites = Sodomites
Christ was not a Kike

Deus Vult

Attached: god hates fags.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd9RELuqHA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Westboro.jpg (570x297, 82K)

>God Hates Fags
but your job is to love thy neighbor.

Attached: i1505^cimgpsh_orig.png (1400x1400, 2.38M)

Our job is to preach the Word.

what the fuck does that have to do with anything? are you implying my neighbors are faggots?

i mean, if you're referring to neighboring countries then i guess yeah, turkey is a fuckin fag country and so is analbania

Hitler was a Saint. amirite?

I believe so, yeah. If he believed at any point, he secured his salvation.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ncsg1tCerI1qktv7n.jpg (500x254, 41K)

>eDOMITE
>soDOMITE

Attached: TLVGP01.jpg (800x600, 183K)

Attached: pidaruski faggot bolsheviks.jpg (602x960, 88K)

Nice. I'm sick of these kosher Christians that post here. They might as well go a join a reform synagogue.

Attached: d.png (2216x1012, 873K)

Attached: orthodoxy.png (748x560, 109K)

Attached: IMG_25112018_093540_0.png (507x338, 176K)

if mudslime wenches are being allowed to wear their ninja assassin robes, then why are white christian men not countering it with Klan Kostumes?

Attached: kkk.png (603x453, 144K)

So, the Writings of John the Baptist and Jesus the Christ gave people the Confidence to
overthrow Monarchies and Dictatorships, they would have been too Chicken otherwise.

> Good advice. Read all of John the Baptist's and Jesus the Christ's manuscripts, from their First
> sentence (The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.),
> to their Last sentence (Even so, come, Lord Jesus.). It's a good read, you'll be glad you did.

Our two favourite sentences, also. The first and the last, the last first.

Attached: JohnBaptistLeonardoCHECKEM.jpg (449x600, 36K)

gas them all with zyklon b

Attached: liarliarjewsonfire.jpg (688x642, 183K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd9RELuqHA4

The Gospel of Mark (14:51–53), describes how in the Garden of Gethsemane, "A young man, wearing nothing but a linen garment, was following Jesus. When they [the Temple guards] seized him, he fled naked, leaving his garment behind."

The text of the naked youth is puzzling for some authors; moreover, the text only appears in Mark, which has some commentators to allege that Mark was describing himself as the youth.

Attached: fags doom nations.jpg (685x385, 55K)

I’m glad I got my dick mutilated so I can properly worship the new god. Christianity is different because it’s the religion of love. Love enough to trade your daughter for a pile of foreskins. Loving enough to worship a human sacrifice as the best thing that ever happened. Only Christians know true love.

you dont have to go full homo to love your neighbor, fag