Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

Attached: rrdoom.jpg (1258x757, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah you guys have your particular Dagestan problem, but as far as the USA is concerned we barely knew Muslims existed until the creation of the State of Israel.

your russian.
need more proof?

No, fuck the kikes.

Muslims aren't much of a threat if it weren't for the jews.

The plague of Israel is much worse than Muslims in their own country.

What do you mean?

The problem is the semitic people. And the jews and muslims originally both of them are semitic.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|9|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 9.png (320x360, 219K)

They are virus only for crazy Muslims

fuck off kike
Dagestanis are not problematic though

Attached: 1535996923967.jpg (1939x2246, 1.61M)

Why can't both just leave the rest of the world alone?

Attached: arabs vs jews.gif (500x208, 549K)

Attached: 4A271D4D-E5E7-47B7-A589-AABF934812EF.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

This is because they were not like everyone else, behaved differently and did not respect the authorities who wanted to destroy their identity.

Attached: 16-donald-trump-helsinki-summit-1.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 92K)

>The ones in concentration camps just hate us irrationally through no fault of our own

Attached: Settlements.png (581x610, 285K)

>kikes can't meme

this
We need to reclaim the Holy land.

Attached: 1531829632573.png (750x456, 173K)

Now add up all the percentages and you get over 1000%. Are you retarded, mutt? Your shit doesn't even make sense. Stop discrasing your nation by opening your filty mouth, please. Thank you.

Well, you can add at least
Try to into reasoning

Not sure if bait or clinically retarded

sandniggers are (mostly) harmless if they remain confined to their sandbox.
jews cause mass destruction.

Not anyone's problem except theirs.

I actually agree with this. It points out the retarded Muslim loving fags on thos board. Instead of wanting to get rid of both problems they call you a shill if you dont want muslims in your country. I'm sure most of this is the discord trannies that attempted to shill yang but failed

Attached: 1552397412501m.jpg (458x1024, 72K)

Attached: fren.jpg (750x960, 602K)

but you're right, that is the issue

all the Islamists will suddenly normalize and fuckin go be electricians and plumbers and shit after the war racket that has plagued their nations is stopped

Sure. Its everyone elses fault. All 500 times.

cant your right, its time to exterminate jew rats like you trying to use propaganda and show shitsrael as the victim.

OP's image is unironically right though, muslims are a problem in WESTERN countries, they can do whatever they like in their own countries. Fuck the kikes though regardless of where they are.
/thread

Stop focusing on the middle east. The jew is the WORLD parasite.

Attached: DomesticJewry.jpg (1920x1080, 3.08M)

you miss the point of pol. We hate everyone not just the jews.