Question? Did the US government kill "gorillions and gorillions" of Native Americans as eurocucks...

Question? Did the US government kill "gorillions and gorillions" of Native Americans as eurocucks, commies and libfags continously repeat to guilt trip burgers, or is it a bunch of joollywood bullshit?

Attached: nativeamerican.jpg (484x348, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
goodreads.com/book/show/17890839-clearing-the-plains
goodreads.com/book/show/4817450-prehistoric-tuberculosis-in-the-americas
moses.creighton.edu/kripke/jesuitrelations/
youtube.com/watch?v=O-aEfbtM9Zo
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/
desperadophilosophy.net/tag/geronimo-bullet-wounds-on-body/
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2013/05/16/israeli-researcher-challenges-jewish-dna-links-to-israel-calls-those-who-disagree-nazi-sympathizers/amp/
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
vultureofcritique.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/thomas-goodrich-scalp-dance_-indian-warfare-on-the-high-plains-1865-1879-stackpole-books-1997.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, what really happened with "The Trail of Tears"?

bump.

it's a good chance that they were previous H1B "indians" from some sort of "indochina"

nigger.

I want to know the real statistic of how many natives were actually killed. Killed in the sense of being killed, not "muh smallpox and shiet".

Uh, well, what happened to the Million Natives that used to live there? Did they vanish in the air or something?

The whole smallpox thing is nothing but a laughably implausible lie. They simply fucking genocided all Natives and now America is a shitty Globalist non-country with zero cultural or ethnic heritage whatsoever.

Most of them died from disease, there was war with tribes, but most tribes were only about 60 people, so killing the 20 men would wipe them out

US was better than Hitler

"Muh genocide". Rather hear from a burger's perspective, not Germany 2.0.

you're looking at something that is not there. you're looking at the past as if it's something behind us, something that has happening, but the past is in the present. So the history is orwelled in such ways that those indians are being killed as we speak. Think about all those tent cities around america where "native americans" are being pushed onto streets.

Not many. 10s of millions is bullshit, especially in N America. The majority couldn't even build permanent settlements. The numbers they give are absurd. And muh trail of tears is bullshit, too. Those feather niggers were moved for their own good, and ours.

Were they all systematically killed? Or were they truly a bunch of savages that launched unprovoked attacks forcing the Anglo-Americans to kill them?

Citation needed.

Still convincing answer though.

I keep hearing that most of the Natives were mostly wiped out by the Spaniards? Is this also true.

That disease meme is so funny. Like the European settlers had diseases and spread them, but miraculously survived them without much damage, but the Natives died as a result of this?

How retarded is that theory? There were like thousands of wars against the Natives, these are all facts.

I also wonder who actually agitated the Europeans into invading America, wiping off the natives, then wiping off their own ethnicity by making a melting pot and create the artificial fake race that is called "White American".

How would we know anymore than you? That shit happened almost 200 years before any of us were even born. I can tell you that Native Americans today are the most worthless, degenerate pieces of shit imaginable. They were given huge, badass pieces of land and the government pays for housing and pretty much everything else. They will tear out the walls of said housing, make a bonfire with all the furniture, and store horses and farm animals and shit in them. Every one of them I have ever come across is a drunk and has a gambling addiction.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|13|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 13.png (320x360, 219K)

The Europeans had built up an immune system that could fight off those diseases. Europe cities at the time were disgusting, overcrowded dumpsites. Native Americans had never been exposed to such diseases or filth.

>artificial fake race that is called "White American"
When people refer to White Americans, they refers to the predominantly Anglo-Germanic Christians that conquered America. The Naturalization Act of 1790 restricted citizenship to "any alien, being a free white person".

>How would we know anymore than you?
You don't know your nation's history?

Unironically commie bullshit

>LARGE PRINT: "THE NATIVE AMERICAN GENOCIDE"
>smallprint: "1492-1920"
>100 MILLION DEAD
>from patagonia to alaska

It's basically the most jewish thing ever, claiming that you can have a genocide spanning 300 years in which most of the casualties were in Mexico from diseases introduced by Spaniards.

Cherokee were being fucking redskins, Jackson told them to fuck off. Some complied, others fought it in the courts. Jackson didn't care and told them to fuck off anyway. They decided winter was a good time to fuck off and then a bunch of them froze to death.

they are lying we didn't even kill that many indians

Anything we have learned is readily available at your fingertips. You could have typed that same question in on Google and got thousands of publications by actual historians and not just bullshit from a bunch of retards on an image board.

Indians lost wars and got moved onto reservations. Getting btfo is apparently a genocide for communist purposes.

>2019
>actually using Jewgle
All the reliable sources are probably censored by (((them))).

goodreads.com/book/show/17890839-clearing-the-plains

goodreads.com/book/show/4817450-prehistoric-tuberculosis-in-the-americas

This first book I am reading now, and the second book was referenced in the first chapter of the first book I listed.

Tuberculosis, and many other diseases existed in teh Americas pre Columbus, and indeed, North America was allegedly a post Apocalypse compared to what it was like, population wise, before disease got out of hand. It is a really interesting read as I am in my late thirties and always thought no such diseases existed outside of populations that weren't at least pastoral (tuberculosis came from living with and raising beeves, I was told).

The information that this was not the case, as cited in Buikstra's book which was written in 1974. So they have known for almost fifty years or so, that there were epidemics here before the white man. It just doesn't fit the narrative.

I never understood this. They didn't want integrate into the Anglo-Saxon culture. Instead, they preferred to stay in the their own primitive "culture": acting like a bunch of savages. They raided and killed many settlers. They brought their own doom upon themselves.

Thank you, leafbro.

I will take 'what is acquired immunity through previous exposure' for $200 please, Alex.

This is not to say that they would be worse off when confronted by what Europeans brought, due to zero previous exposure, but I think it is important to know that the Americas were not a human disease-free paradise.

Good luck with your research and check everything yourself. There is no objective discussion about anything related to Native Indians in Canada, ever, so one really needs to check references as much as possible.

Same in US, it’s pretty much, “Native Americans were here before white people and then white people killed them all. Next up: the TransAtlantic slave trade.”

idk about the six gorillian. But my great great (etc.) uncle's job was to kill the Sioux indians

They didn't doom shit. There are millions more "Native Americans" alive today in the USA than there were 375 years ago when there were less than 50,000 colonists.

>Did the US government kill "gorillions and gorillions" of Native Americans as eurocucks
Mostly, they died because of diseases that the Europeans carried.
When they started dying, they thought it was because of European magic, and attacked.
They got fucking destroyed.

The end.

I cannot even imagine how weird things will be in 20 years. Divide and conquer on stilts, and everyone pays for the privilege of having a propaganda machine in their pocket, that they are addicted to. Good times.

>they thought it was because of European magic, and attacked.
HAHAHAHA! Fucking serious bro!

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x467, 57K)

What’s never told is how brutal these tribes were to one another. The levels of torture they committed on other tribes is fucking insane. Makes the Japanese experiments in WW2 look like a shiatsu massage.

The noble savage living in peace before the white man showed up IS BULLSHIT. We would side with one indian tribe until they were gone, then we kept doing that until we controlled everything. By the time the indians realized this, it was too late and we were too powerful.

idk where this whole "europeans genocided the natives" shit keeps coming from. it was mainly diseases. the french and spanish treated us fairly, or as fair as conquerors can treat a conquered people. the exception to this is the eternal anglo, who repeatedly backstabbed and betrayed us at their convenience. never trust an anglo.

Every time they find some shitty clay pot and research what their diet was, it turns out half the time they were eating each other. Then they don't publish it.

This is quite true. The Jesuit Relations were reports that were sent to France from New France, beginning in the 1600's They detailed much about life in the New World, including the violence and torture.

moses.creighton.edu/kripke/jesuitrelations/

The author of the book upon which the movie Black Robe is based used the Jesuit Relations for his research material.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-aEfbtM9Zo

And then there is the Ted pill about pre civilization lifestyles.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism

Guys what happened to the natives that inhabited an entire fucking planet?

>Uuuuh, it was disease.

>Uuuuh, the natives were monsters and cannibals.

>Uuuuh, actually WE Europeans are the true native americans. We wuz Solutrean and shiet.

Sorry: planet = continent

Embarrassing typo I know.

>The levels of torture they committed on other tribes is fucking insane.

so much this

It's why "keep the last bullet for yourself" was a thing during the Indian Wars. Savages loved torture.

Attached: Fetterman Massacre.jpg (640x417, 224K)

Another MAJOR misconception is that "Natives" lived throughout the entire US. This is false. They lived in small pockets in SOME of the land. 90% of the US had no inhabitants until the white man was there. So when they say we "took" their land, it is totally bogus and it shows how dumb they are.

Yes, yes they did.

Attached: immigration.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

>(((1 post by this ID)))

>Embarrassing typo I know.
You will never recover from this! lol.

>Or were they truly a bunch of savages that launched unprovoked attacks forcing the Anglo-Americans to kill them?

This.

The vast majority of natives in all of the Americas were wiped out after the Spanish brought new diseases to the continent, a lot of them dying without ever meeting a European.
The later colonists essentially “cleaned up” the remaining tribal population, but it was nowhere near the peak population before the i ritual discovery of America.

Attached: 329F6EAD-134E-44CC-9BAB-95A52791C35A.png (489x501, 158K)

no one cares Italy keep going with your cope

>Italy
Well, Ireland's flag DOES look like Italy's flag if it was sitting out in the sun for too long.

Most died to disease but there was some fucked up shit done to rest. Some had it coming as their way of life was raiding others and eventually they got put down. Many were mostly peaceful though and still got fucked.

Hey guys these Natives are so savage.

They aren't as cultured and civilized as us. They don't eat fatty Burgers and drink sugary Coke, they don't watch gory serial killer movies or Kardashian sex tape, they aren't full of Aspies, BPD, Schizophrenics and other disorders resulting from zero parenting and also they don't participate in every single war all over the Globe.

It was right so in killing them. Also diseases and stuff.

It is possible that European groups such as the Basques may have spread diseases here earlier. Basques, Irish, Bretons, Icelanders- marginal peoples looking for fish. Japanese too on the West Coast.

The official narrative is some grand discovery, preceded by abortive attempts. Probably realistically the European mariners were aware of it but didn't care all that much.

In any case we KNOW that there was an urban civilization called the Mississippians by modern historians, the people who built the mound-temples. Cherokee legends indicate the ruling class of this culture was extremely oppressive and jewish, eventually they were bloodily overthrown and the civilization collapsed in the ensuing chaos resulting in natives retreating to smaller walled villages away from the old cities. This population collapse generally preceded Europeans. It is possible that early Spanish expeditions may have introduced foreign diseases and sped the collapse along.

In any case fuck injuns.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

As for the theory that all injuns are a singular pure race of Siberian origin with a few exceptions that increasingly seems to be challenged by archeological evidence. Keep in mind that the Ainu of Japan are also related to the Aborigines, it seems likely an archaic population of Australoid origin originally populated the Americas, with later waves of Siberians from Beringia and possibly Polynesians in Chile and Caucasoids from Europe.

Naturally this btfos theories of muh original land and instead makes it a story of multiple races migrating in.

There is a sociological argument that populations will expel outsiders violently when diseases start to spread. Some kind of evolutionary defense mechanism in our DNA. People point out for instance there was a big disease hit right before the Germans started talking about how the jews were a parasite and needed to go.

Might be the human reaction to your people dying to disease is to kill the outsiders as some kind of evolutionary defense against the spread of such diseases.

No. Most of the literally stoneage nomads died of diseases and intercine conflict well before the U.S. existed.

90% chance you're a white guy with "1% native dna" or a beaner, neither of which are what people talk about when they say "natives".

No nomadic population at any time in history was peaceful. They were raiding, killing and enslaving each other for thousands of years before the arrival of the europeans.

human populations numbering in the millions require a centralized urban state and intensive agriculture to exist. the population of the ENTIRE PLANET didn't exceed 1 billion until 1800. the idea that fully 1/10 of human biomass would be located in an area with no cities and few permanent settlements leaving no trace of itself is frankly laughable.
>example: by contemporary accounts, the iroquois confederacy (the most powerful tribal group in the northeast) could only field ~5000 warriors at the apex of its power

The Arabic word for a black person is slave. Everyone is importing tens of millions of arabs. But yes keep talking about old white dudes... who give blacks money to live everyday. You deserve what you get simp.

cahokia was already abandoned by 1300, and had long been in decline by then. next they'll be blaming whites for the olmec civilization collapsing

I mean this argument would work if Indians asked Europeans to cross the ocean in the first place. It wasn’t a war. It was defense from expansion. If a nigger breaks into your house and you fight him until he kills you. Is it your fault? Or should the nigger not have broken into your house...

Reminder it’s necessary for you to feel this way about Indians because Zionism. You don’t even realize that you’ve been spoon fed that this was ok.

Also if you know of any prophetic Leaders that survived as much as someone like say Gerónimo please let me know.
He had said that the Great Creator came to him and said that he had given this land to his people and that no bullet would touch him.
50+ bullet wounds

desperadophilosophy.net/tag/geronimo-bullet-wounds-on-body/

When Hitler said that the Americans have the real Jews he wasn’t talking about blacks.

Read lost tribes and promised lands.

Makes you wonder why Skull and bones would want his remains?
You are on the bad side if you believe Indians deserved what you did to them.

there's still quite a few in the southwest and canada

i mean what do you want

Possibly, but whites shouldnt feel bad about it whatsoever. We came and we wanted the land. We fought and died by the 100s of thousands to get it and we won.

What liberals never mention is what happened when Indian tribes went to war before the white man? What happened to the losers? The truth is that the men were killed off or sold into slavery, the territory taken, the goods taken, the women raped and taken as slaves or killed, the children either killed or taken as slaves. Yet what did whitey do once the evil white man won? We gave them huge swaths of land across the USA where they could governm themselvves without white intervention. No other victor in history has ever done such a thing for the losers, yet evil whitey did. Thats the truth of the so called whitey cruelness to Indians. But of course liberals will never acknowledge this and Jews will do anything to destroy what whites created.

Attached: 1509298424866.jpg (599x549, 106K)

shutup nigger

Retard alert, though it wasn’t all smallpox alone of course

What’s up with your buddy Eran?

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jonentine/2013/05/16/israeli-researcher-challenges-jewish-dna-links-to-israel-calls-those-who-disagree-nazi-sympathizers/amp/

It was part Genocide and the fact they all caught wind of our arrival and fled on their own. A lot died to disease but we never genocided them.
BTW we did have Heritage and culture until the jews fucked us you retard.

many were genocided by being bleached.
mosts modern natives and hispanic mestizos come from a european paternal bloodline.

t. 40% bleached

Attached: 262663633.jpg (2576x1932, 1.26M)

Omg. Yes you did.

Only good Indians a dead Indian.

Forced Sterilization

Smallpox blankets

Kill all the buffalo.

Beaten for speaking your Native Language.

You see, whether it's an exaggeration or not, I don't care. Native Americans should consider themselves lucky they weren't exterminated like any other time in history.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

what if they were all DEAD right now what would be the point of this thread?

There is no point of this thread, dead or alive, but because they're alive, they can bitch about being conquered and people that have no connection get guilt tripped for some reason. They bitch along and suddenly we get hung up on it.

The liberals are the new native cucks, they allowed this to happen.

not an expert on the topic but as i understand what happened
>euros come , trade guns with locals
>local tribes start genociding other tribes they have been in war for ages
>smallpox helps in the process

The point of the thread is to divide you and to promote Zionism, only the slow won’t see it and the smart won’t admit it.

the vast majority of them died from our diseases before we ever even saw them, let alone got a chance to genocide them. we got the ones on the eastern seaboard sick, and they spread the sicknesses inland. they probably never knew what hit em.
also the notion of deliberately infecting indians with smallpox via blankets is a myth from some commie professor. nobody knew what germs were back then. the blankets in question were donated by church ladies, which back then were the equivalent of our progressive roasties. well meaning, but dumber than a bag of hammers.
that being said, the govt DID do some shady shit to the indians. one of the few "oppressed minorites" i still have some sympathy for.

I'm not a kike. I'm just trying to start a cohesive discussion. It's much better than all those race mixing sheebon threads.

Not true dude, that’s a convenient explanation for whites bringing guns and going and killing all the natives. It’s idiotic no evidence to support the claim. Except mass graves from gunshot wounds. Whitey would never do that though.

why dont mr pocohantas time stamp and make a thread instead of these people worrying about it.

i guess its to smoke screen the jew attacks on palestine

Attached: jew-judaism.png (1002x930, 299K)

They knew that if you gave the sick blanket the sickness would spread. Germ theory hadn’t developed but it was common knowledge you’d get sick from someone else that was sick.

>It is possible that European groups such as the Basques may have spread diseases here earlier. Basques, Irish, Bretons, Icelanders- marginal peoples looking for fish. Japanese too on the West Coast.

I can't argue with that. I wish I had the book (Clearing the Plains) in front of me right now as believe she (Buikstra) was quoted as saying some of the diseases were unique to the Americas. I am not sure, though.

>smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dna-search-first-americans-links-amazon-indigenous-australians-180955976/

That would be can of worms I would love to see opened. It would be BTFO city. I know a Cree girl and she doesn't even acknowledge that they came here; she figures they were created in North America.

Good times.

our history was written by jews, Seamus. can't really be trusted. a book i found interesting was called "1491".

it's also why they were so easy to kill, too- each tribe considered every other tribe to be niggers, so they never banded together to defeat their common enemy.

Yeah this is true, too easy to trust and too easy to forgive.

i love that meme. it actually proves our point rather than theirs. "Don't allow immigration, pale face, look what happened to us. Kill them all."
as if any more proof were needed that the left can't meme.

yeah, what's up with that? it's like rather than make their own flag, they just took one of Italy's old ones they weren't using anymore.

Indians can go fuckthemselves.
They lived in perpetual war
no cuarter for women and children.

you got off easy.
PDF of Scalp Dance.
A book that presents you the word of those who were there and suffered the brutality of the confilct.
>vultureofcritique.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/thomas-goodrich-scalp-dance_-indian-warfare-on-the-high-plains-1865-1879-stackpole-books-1997.pdf

>When all were ready, they mounted their barebacked ponies. The savage Indian who captured me, considered me his personal trophy, so he took me on behind himself and made me understand that I must cling to him. Thus adorned as the leader, he was nearly ready to start. I saw Sophia mounted behind a young Indian buck. She seemed uneasy, wondering what they meant to do. An intense sadness came over me as I noticed they had divided dear mother's and sister Jane's scalp locks into five pieces to represent the number of persons they had killed in our family. These longhaired scalp locks were fastened to the ends of rifles and swung to the breeze.

>Terrible as captivity had been thus far, once the victim reached the village, bondage began in earnest. Fanny Kelly:
>I had read of . . . all the characters of romance and history, wherein the nature of the red man is enshrined in poetic beauty. The untutored nobility of soul, the brave generosity, the simple dignity untrammeled by the hollow conventionalities of civilized life, all rose mockingly before me, and the heroes of my youthful imagination
>passed through my mind in strange contrast with the flesh and blood realities. . . . The stately Logan, the fearless Philip, the bold Black Hawk, the gentle Pocahontas; how unlike the greedy, cunning, and cruel savages who had so ruthlessly torn me from my friends! 1

Attached: robert-mcgee-scalped.jpg (600x829, 166K)

>tfw no qt 13 colony wifu to genocide natives with

Bro they’re are bad Indians and good Indians I don’t assume you’re a monster because some whites are.

You're absolutely 100% right. I've worked with many Indians(I'm an ironworker, been all over) Lumbees, Cherokee, Navajos, all of them are essentially fucking worthless and worse than actual niggers, only redeeming thing is they are quiet and docile unless they're shitfaced off 4 Budweiser's.

but you're half native, Pedro. you keep your hands off our white women.

its called conquest
get over it

Attached: shill.png (255x255, 106K)

if they stay away from alcohol some of them are alright. i worked with a navajo lady for years, she was awesome. unfortunately they pretty much don't have a chance if they drink.