Why are Greeks so fucking based?

their ultra nationalist party Golden Dawn is very popular among the Greek people and it's a real opposition unlike cucked parties in Europe like AfD lead by a lesbian mother, UKIP by Farage who made selfies with trannies or Front National in France which is completely dominated by Jews

also Greeks have a great fighting spirit, they beat the shit out of arabs and niggers and they fight against the degeneracy unlike faggots from north Europe

Attached: GoldenDawn-Greece-ap-img.jpg (1440x907, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8_mZ7CKpw8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
timesofisrael.com/golden-dawn-mp-calls-israel-eternal-enemy-of-greeks/
youtube.com/watch?v=I1qb2LDcwTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>opposition

>Videos of their members saluting in neonazi live music (on YouTube).
>Against free speech and will.
They're bad.
It's hard being considered a patriot in Greece where democracy was born while acting against it.
I'm not voting for them, even though there are things I agree with, like their immigration policy and them showing documents proving illegalities of the other parties (on video, the Parliament's channel).

Kill yourself commie.
Unironically. Just neck yourself.

>100m deaths
>Genocides, gulag & kulaks
Oh no, you don't need to call me such horrible things.

>also Greeks have a great fighting spirit, they beat the shit out of arabs and niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=A8_mZ7CKpw8

You Fakegreeks are all comedy.

We wuz Democracy
We wuz Kebab Removers

You were nothing, you are nothing and you will stay nothing.

Keep blockading irrelevant Balkan ministates, that's the only thing you Fakegreeks with your micro penises ever achieved in your life.

Supposedly sarcastic that was?
>Thousands of years
It doesn't seem to have been that good of a point.

Bump

Why so jelly man? Stop talking about penises mane, what's up with that (?)

Attached: 1507837204690.png (918x720, 520K)

Also something that was born in Greece: The Republic, by Plato.

Fuck off, you would've gladly been one of the guys to kill off Plato in a public vote, in a Greek Democratic way.

Dirty cuck.

nothing is everything and everything is nothing

Attached: 1508962090354.png (2000x1333, 6K)

I'm not the retarded type of Democratic enthusiast.
Obviously, pure democracy isn't viable.
Plus, a republic is a type of democracy, it's great.
I'm just saying, the values that came from this, are too great to disregard.

Plus, go back to beddit.
These are not Waters you can swim in.

Yes the values of Democracy are so great. Simply kill off all the leaders who actually cared for their people and create an illusionary free country that is run by a small cabal of Jewish bankers.

At least the Golden Dawn are active and helping Greeks and protecting them from the filthy illegals that flood Europe.

Even though I'm no Nazi, I would rather be part of their Greece than the one that betrays it's people.

>a republic is a type of democracy

Attached: 1496156400865.jpg (807x802, 74K)

If you read my replies, you'll understand I agree on that part of the matter.

it's a crying fucking shame they ain't ever helped me

Cope, niggers.

Have you ever asked them or are you not a Greek?

They work on blood and soil principle, if you can prove that you are a Greek, they help you out. :D

>free speech is a good thing

I'm an english speaking Greek.

Are you seriously trying to say that modern democracy is even comparable to the Running of the old Greek city states? Also a nationalist dictatorship would be infinitely better than anything currently in Europe.

Golden Dawn in Greece and Nordic resistance movement in Sweden are pretty much the only european partys that are not cucked.

Oi, your founding fathers spoke ancient Greek fluently between them for a reason.
Free speech is an important thing all great civilizations need.

I said one have birth to the other.
Focus.

>why are Greeks so fucking based?
They're the first non-Semitic Christians and are thus closest to God.

Greece has been so flickering it's mainstream parties that the public feel the need to vote for the only alternative. The truth is that in democratic Greece the people only have themselves to blame. They voted for parties that gave free stuff and low taxes.

>democracy was the only type of government in the Greek city states
neck urself

fellow greek brother hard times creates men,soft times create beta men.Soft times for greece is over,fight for your right to be proud about your ancestors who always were less than the enemy and won or surrender.Golden Dawn is neede to change thingw drasticaly,not democracy/comfy things!

Read Nietzschez. He describes why the Tragic Age of Greece, a time of "despots" (whom they didn't start refer to by that name until the classical age), was the greatest culture to exist.

1st Hellenic Order of the KKK anyone?

Attached: kkk.png (603x453, 144K)

You know how it is senpai. You can say what you want about eastern europe but we don't lose our nationalistic spirit

Attached: file.png (550x526, 575K)

>Against free speech and will.
What kind of opinions do they want banned?

Attached: 1478223528717.png (500x500, 178K)

Can't blame them. The Greek spirit will never rest until their lands will be reclaimed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople

I can understand why, but, they're too retarded man, why would I vote for that (?)
I'm all about complete meta reform.
It'll be difficult at first, but it will certainly wake up Hellenism and make our ancestors a bit prouder.

we hate goym more than they hate us timesofisrael.com/golden-dawn-mp-calls-israel-eternal-enemy-of-greeks/

Attached: papas.jpg (1186x770, 103K)

The Repulic wasn't talking about anything resembling an (((enlightenment))-era republic like the (((US))). You would know that if you read it.

They've shut down(physical) a gay parade for example.
I mean, I don't agree with the parade, but doing so, that's oxymoronic of a Greek patriot.

Fucking faggot, mentally ill homosexuals getting their dicks out in public is called "free speech" now?

do you even know what are the actual members of gd?kasidiaris,panagiotaros?Do you know anyone else expet what greek leftish trash tv show u....i ll answer that...you don't.Check them first.Go to a meeting for just 2 hours and u will see,they are not what tv gives you to eat.(i am not an official members of gd,i don't take money from anyone,i have my opinion about politics,i don't agree 100% witth gs,i agree 60% and is good enough to stand by them)

Did they do that? That's illegal.
Sauce needed.

Oh wow what a fucking travesty, how could they.

Attached: 1550434522202.png (587x544, 239K)

You think I watch The tv, especially the leftist oxymoronic establishment?
I've seen their videos, I take what I see.

It's a gay parade. What do you think happens at gay parades? Homosexuals wearing tailored suits walking down the street? It's fucking sassy faggots with their butts, tits and dicks out, dildos, groping, kissing, it's indecent exposure, it's behavior that shouldn't be allowed in public, keep that shit to your aids ridden home

>They've shut down(physical) a gay parade for example.
That's based as fuck.
Tired of faggots waving their cocks around and drinking piss and screaming "free speech".
It's not speech, it's a fucking cock.
>I mean, I don't agree with the parade, but doing so, that's oxymoronic of a Greek patriot
I thought this form of autistic lolbergism was just an American thing.
You honestly think your ancestors would support a bunch of crossdressers walk through the streets of Athens chanting to open the borders?

i dare golden dawn faggots to come fight BLACK ulkucu chads, we will fuck their wives
come take back "constantinople", we will give you new free swimming lesson haha
youtube.com/watch?v=I1qb2LDcwTg

some days ago a granny was arrested in greece because she was selling some things se makes in a market without licence.About a mile away there were a market (half a mile long) with african/pakistan trash sandniggers selling their staff without license and nobody nor police did something..Can you guess her daugther what political party se support?

Attached: kori-giagias.jpg (707x623, 50K)

You know who else hates the gays and throws them off rooftops ay?
I'll never want to follow such paradigms.

Anything illegal, I'm against.
Anything legal, I'm allowing.

greece is jewish puppets, greeks are crypto-jew
greeks are fags what a suprise PHAHAHHAA

Syriza?
I'm totally against syriza, they're walking oxymoros, spitting in ancient Greek Graves.

You still keep coming.

Yeah, isn't that funny? So-called Greeks and so-called Armenians claiming Turkish land and claiming to invented Evropa and Christianity respectively. The former being a bunch of brown, hairy manlets and the latter being literally hooked-nosed Ashkenazi Jews. It really can't get better than this.

Memeflags were a mistake

Your entire country is a meme, my friend.

>in Greece where democracy was born
yes because Athens represented whole Greece lol? fuck cucked Athenians Spartans were based, too bad they treated helots like crap which destroyed them later on

Attached: 300spartans.jpg (600x316, 61K)

stay mad
constantinople = TÜRK
izmir = TÜRK
cyprus = TÜRK
salonika is next bitch

i'm actual turk bitch, i just live in europe

Hate to break to you but, we don't want that land, most don't.

Someone hasn't seen the Finland animation yet....

stop spamming muhhamad ,your prayers are answered already

Attached: pigface.jpg (600x399, 36K)

>salonika is next bitch
Nah please not that shitty place. Formerly a Kike haven, now a Pontus Kikegreek haven. Wow, amazing how one city can be attracted to hooked nosed goblins like that.

Fascist states aren't meant to be an eternal system. Fascism is effectively very heavy Spring cleaning. It gets the nation back on track and purges the rot so that democracy can work again. Take Rome. It had a Republic. But when things got really shit, they elected a Dictator to get shit done and get them back on course. Then when the crisis was passed, business as normal continued. Golden Dawn, and a fascist dictatorship, may be necessary to purge the rot from your society. But that doesn't mean it can or should last forever.

Look up Murdoch Murdoch's AMAs if you want to know more about this. They go into it pretty well

Attached: 1534967077737.jpg (630x830, 528K)

I will vote for FREE HOMELAND
They are nationalists without being spergs.
They want all muslims/fakefugees out/deported which for me is #1 issue now.

Attached: Free Homeland.jpg (3000x2090, 400K)

Fuck democracy, waste of blessed 8's

hi troll.see you al afternoon here.Just kill your self or take your meds kike!

address me as master, cucked greek faggot
1071, 1453, 1897, 1922, 1974, 1996

>1071
>1453
Do not count these. Fakegreeks have nothing in common with them.

lovely trolls

Attached: alah way.jpg (473x414, 39K)

Based.
Homosexuality was invented by the greeks after all.

>implying it's bad

Get the fuck out, Ahmed.

This actually makes sense.
Though, we aren't sure this going to work.
I'm always remembering the Nazis having Muslim battalions (wiki'd), relatively, it's even worse.

you really are in point man!most of people dont'y understand how things should go

In the USA, Greek is a code word for gay. Made the mistake of going to a Greek spot for some coffee a few months back called Agora and it was only gay and lesbian couples. Even had a sculpture of a mans ass and cock. The rest of the man wasn't there. Just the ass and cock.

Attached: turksupremacy.png (500x433, 139K)

Attached: 1546524643056.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Attached: FH.jpg (1109x8740, 2.07M)

SEETHING

Attached: 1530320654632.webm (700x394, 2.96M)

Supposed Greek history:
>Invented Evropa
>Invented Democracy
>Removed 10.000 Kebabs with 300 glorious men

Actual Greek history:
>Tried to attack Turks -> free swimming lessons
>Tried to attack Cypriot Turks -> more free swimming lessons
>Trusted Goldman Sachs -> paying debts to Jewish overlords

>entire platform is about not paying denbts and taking more shit from neighboring countries

Yep its Greek

i will post without meme flag then faggot
confirmed fake by turkish government, stay mad gayreek

Attached: ΠΑΤΡΙΔΑ.jpg (1900x650, 190K)

You've seen the kill counts?
Just saying, better check it out.

>Paki LARPer
whoda thunk it?

Why do all t*rkroaches use meme flags? Are you ashamed of your own flag?

Attached: 1553430689165.jpg (215x235, 43K)

>it's always either a UK or French flag

Attached: 1473451192091.jpg (831x1172, 290K)

Too little too late

The Nazis needed troops. The Muslims provided them. It was more of a practical need for soldiers rather than any ideological reason.

And I hesitate to use the Nazis as an example for anything because their situation was so specific their time and place and people, it is unlikely we will ever see anything resembling them again, just like we won't be seeing any new Ghengis Khans in Mongolia. Their time has passed.

That doesn't mean we won't see fascism in Germany again, but it will be a modern fascism for the modern age, not a repeat of the last era

The KURD man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KURD man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(t*rk dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KURD penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KURD man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent kurd seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KURD man impregnates.

In total, the KURD man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KURD man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1525448986927.png (999x999, 691K)

GD will make things worse.

i just did:
9,167 turks matyred vs 19,362 greeks annihilated
go cry to your western and jewish masters

hitler admired islam

>tfw you have to vote Coolie to get the leftists out

Attached: 1520878671687.jpg (655x578, 119K)

Attached: 1508090823804.jpg (1100x557, 557K)

Agreed, in theory.
It was indeed practical, I would do so also if my mission was such.

this is cope, gayreek
more k*rdish girl fuck turkish guys than vice-versa
i myself have k*rd online gf

see

Hai u guyz, I'm White Nationalist Greek leader Ilias Kasidiaris, we invented Evropa, we removed Kebab, plox make many white babies with us.

Attached: 404px-Ilias_Kasidiaris_b_Mar_2016_(cropped).jpg (404x480, 32K)

That's not going to help get the leftists out