I was just thinking of why there can be things like black pride, asian pride, brown pride...

I was just thinking of why there can be things like black pride, asian pride, brown pride, and race clubs at schools but none for white people.
Its because when you guys do white pride, then you start doing shit like murdering other races.
like the mexican club at my college doesnt talk about a brown ethno state. hope that helps

Attached: milana sad.gif (360x360, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Incel

They already have ethno states but they are shitholes so they left them. They still are loyal to their home countries though

also sage this

Is that the girl from the phone commercials?

whites are evil, we will soon eradicate them

But loyalty isnt the same as exterminating other races or killing people because they have different skin.
Basically what im saying here is that we'd let you do your white pride stuff if you were proud to be white but also understood that other races were allowed to exist alongside you.

Based

babbys first redpill

Attached: white pride vs other prides.jpg (619x765, 156K)

yes

post the webm of her in bed staring at the camera all cute like

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|12|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 12.png (320x360, 219K)

Attached: 1504400517230.jpg (752x500, 108K)

Attached: 1504401020880.jpg (515x499, 74K)

Some fat lesbian

Attached: 1504400892796.jpg (624x416, 89K)

Attached: 1504401165895.jpg (750x500, 106K)

>Its because when you guys do white pride, then you start doing shit like murdering other races.
[Citation Needed]
I'm white and proud and I've never so much as slapped a non-white

Attached: 1504401270739.jpg (850x464, 103K)

Attached: 1504401323511.jpg (757x500, 116K)

Attached: 1534126468861.jpg (1736x1558, 2.06M)

Attached: 1503095479888.jpg (842x704, 110K)

I'm not saying all people who want white pride related things are nazis, And i do think things like "its ok to be white" posters are fine and they arent hurting anyone.
But if you think that you want to do white pride clubs ask yourself if you also want other races gone or hate other races.
If you do then thats why you can't have those things

Attached: 1504067250409.jpg (900x1531, 961K)

Attached: 1454854654803.png (599x667, 551K)

so you are OK with banning LGBT pride since they cause over 40% casualties

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

I don't get this meme. Is his head like that from a foot oooorrrr

>so you are OK with banning LGBT pride since they cause over 40% casualties

yes

Attached: 1540588229082.jpg (600x450, 57K)

Attached: 1535581522616.jpg (552x628, 73K)

Attached: 1511392006836.jpg (1002x834, 154K)

This one doesnt make sense either. Thats clearly from a gun and that kid didnt die from a harpoon or drowning

post your nigger privileges

Attached: nigger priv.png (1038x505, 321K)

>brown ethno state
La raza? Make America brown again?

you have some extreme autism
life must be difficult

Attached: 1481923720221.png (500x721, 451K)

If they truly wanted to they just would.

But they don’t.

As usual, it’s the mudslimes who can’t get along

That piece of land has been brown for almost 15000 years, so now is time to being white for at least 1000 years.

>tfw a fat lesbo will never shame your penis
why even live

You again? Lol

you are confusing cause and effect
they dont prevent us from uniting because of violence
the violence is because they prevent us from uniting

What the fuck does that even mean. That Belgian sounds like a legit fucking nigger. Pls expand on his pov since you can fucking understand it.
It sounds like he is essentially saying that anons on pol are very masculine because they are stressed and vice versa or some shit?

Nobody wants to exterminate them, dumbass. We just want them to not be in our countries. We're not flooding to brown or black countries but every white country is being overran by everyone else trying to get a piece of what we created. You're also naive as fuck if you think other races don't talk about that. Spics pretty much purged blacks on purpose anywhere they spread out to in California.

The real reason everyone else can say "black pride" or "brown pride" is because it's not threatening. It's like how a AAA baseball team can talk about being proud of their accomplishments while it's in bad taste for the World Series champions to flaunt it with no humility. White people don't give a fuck about "XXX pride". We're not worried about you actually outdoing us anything. It's the equivalent of a teacher giving the kid with down syndrome the biggest sticker on his test despite nothing being on it but a few scratches and a booger.

xd

milana vaybtrub

What fucks me is
>combat model type
What did he mean by this

but that's genderphobic and makes you part of the problem following your very own logic
claiming only whites can be perpetrators and using this as a justification to stigmatize them based on their skincolor is pretty much the definition of racism
how come black pride is OK will a mere 13% of the US population commits 50% of all murders
will every fifth victim of them is white
which makes them even more deadly than LGBT

Pic related
SAGE
in all fields

Attached: niggervictims.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

Literally every race has done some type of genocide/mass murder to people who were not them. White people are the only ones who invented industry and then utilized it to kill people on an industrial scale. If the hootoos had gas chambers they wouldn't have used machetes to kill the tootsees. This type of thing. Literally whites just do almost everything better. So we kill better too. So your saying the reason we can't have pride is because we do shit better.

>like the mexican club at my college doesnt talk about a brown ethno state
Who says they don't, white nigger? I would love an ethnostate of my own.

t. middle easterner

Attached: reddit faggots.jpg (749x768, 127K)

>If whites have clubs at a college they’re start killing us!!!

Stop living in fear and hatred.

Attached: E86E2AEA-1845-4187-8E53-FD7A3D5CF016.jpg (625x790, 89K)

I'm going to tell your Mexican club about the Jews and it will be shut down faster than you can say "CIA".

its not my logic. I'm just saying thats why people dont want white pride stuff.
Do you think there's another reason they want it?
Also gays are gross. I'm sure all the pro-gay people are either secretly gay or are pretending and actually hate the gays

No. They ignore La Raza, Black Panthers, and other extremist movements when it's not being done by whites. Then they focus exclusively on white supremacist movements and pretend any pro-white dialogue is equivalent to them. "White lives matter," "Whites have a right to exist," suddenly murderous slogans.
But whatever, this is just making more people indifferent to the distinction altogether. Like how when you keep calling people evil, racist, nazi they just stop caring eventually and the words lose their power. If they're going to be slandered anyway they may as well live up to it.
By all means, keep going - you'll get the bloodiest backlash the world has ever seen and you'll deserve every bit of it.

Hey newfag, did you know that when you post a picture it doesn't sage your post?

Nice straw man argument, retard.

Attached: DbIj2-9XcAU6eC8.png (577x385, 285K)

for the same reason other ethnicities want it
its the exact same bullshit with gender pride
somehow female pride is "ok" but male pride is problematic
there is nothing logical about any of this