Fritzl Schnitzel

I dare you to defend Jozef Fritzl.
Lets go!

Attached: 00017224-500.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Every German has potential to be next Hitler, so that's why they are being replaced. He was a small part of that.

your thread sucks ass

Fritzl did nothing wrong.

everything he did was Talmudically permissible

he increased birthrates?

NM forgot he birthed 7 Aryan children with her. Did more to replenish the white race than u have. The inbreeding will wash out in a generation

Attached: 1551098814206.jpg (1648x3168, 2.47M)

What's wrong with him?

niguh
0.]

Attached: nut.gif (247x350, 129K)

No offense, but Austria is full of psychopaths. Don't know why, but honestly you find nowhere else so much neurotic, sadomasochist, pointlessly cruel people than there.

Maybe it's because many of them are raised with having a stick in a butt and do not enjoy life and be obedient to your authority or some shite.

But seriously, go to Vienna and you know exactly what I mean.

he tried to secure the existence of our race and a future for white children

fritzl is jewish though ..?

How could you not give him credit for inventing the Fritzl method?
Soon everyone will use it and it will save the white race.

jews are white

a man that truly loved his family

didn't get planning permits

I wonder how many men actually pulled a Fritzl themselves after using him as a guide.

I wonder how many pulled it before he made their art mainstream that then had to adapt

He kept his bloodline pure

true

that's the thing mate, it's Vienna, I don't care how high that shitholes HDI is and how great it supposedly is every single inhabitant be it baby or old man, immigrant or native is seriously fucked in the head there and because these fuckheads make up 1/4 of our population their insanity leaks out of the city like poison or cancer, poisonous cancer. Fuck Vienna, I hope we have WW3 and it gets atom-bombed to hell where it belongs and will undoubtedly become the capital city.

He only targetted Austrians. He never harmed a human.

It's an old ass story; man spawns girl, man raises & protects girl, man falls in love with girl, man shoves her unappreciative & unreciprocative ass into an upscale NY apartment to think about why she'll never have it any better.

He put Australia on the map.

He invented the game Dungeon Dad.

Attached: h4LxK1I.jpg (480x479, 23K)