The FBI has Jussie Smollett's iCloud account

He's done, especially after his showboating. Chicago doesn't matter, the letter will be his downfall.

Attached: 1544929433347.png (1566x1480, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0zkV3GtTPA
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1545448323761.gif (328x182, 1.67M)

>all charges dropped in a case where there's literal video evidence of the crime being planned
>expecting him to get busted for a letter in which no evidence of his involvement exists

Attached: excuseme.png (106x124, 36K)

>Nice, the FBI is on the case, they'll figure it out!

Attached: Moyer.jpg (811x509, 98K)

mail threats are no joke

I sure do trust the FBI to deliver justice and not cover this up further. I'm sure Michelle Obama pressured the prosecutor to get the FBI involved because she wanted to see justice served!

he'll get something for that no matter what. Postal Inspectors don't give a fuck about politics. don't mess with the mail.

oy vey

Gigantic if virtuous. I really hope this is the case. And i really do hope obama. Harris, Booker, and the rest get caught up in this.

Attached: 1552512136951.png (700x467, 78K)

It is absolutely terrifying that this creature and many like it have innervated so many aspects of our loves, including at all levels within the most powerful entity in the planet.

that beta slouch

What would happen if I emailed her?

Attached: F7B2B78F-E1C3-4A5E-94E8-DCB1243DF139.jpg (1125x452, 77K)

you wanna try and get her email and shit?

the mail threat is federal the state AG cant do shit

It would be very funny.

Beta slouches confirmed for majority of FBI ?

Don't forget Obama wanted this in this feds hands to begin with though. Its rigged at every level.

It would be intercepted since its not an approved domain.

they want to taint the evidence so it can't be used. the evidence from the fake mail threats is probably already tampered with.

is this technically illegal somehow?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 1.46.34 PM.png (2078x1086, 106K)

you'll get a visit, and you'll be on the radar.
but what would i know?

Postal investigators are still based and THATS a straight federal crime

No youre good

no

I was at a math conference when I was in college and I was drinking coffee. Nothing special about the coffee except it was in a wine glass. For whatever reason they didn’t have coffee cups at the event.

So, some old dinosaur of a math professor asked what I was drinking. I told him, “I just woke up from a nap so I needed some coffee, even though caffeine has quite an adverse effect on me.”

He said, “Oh, I thought you were drinking brandy.”

And I said, “That has more of an adverse effect on me.”

That’s really small but there was a woman nearby who lit up. She said, “You’re such a bullshitter!”

I responded to her in Spanish, even though I don’t speak it at all.

I just spoke in a Spanish accent while speaking gibberish.

Her and I ended up fucking that night.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (617x665, 218K)

>some retard didn't redact her e-mail address
Sh-she's about to get a lot of dick pics, isn't she?

Recreation of the crime can be found here: youtube.com/watch?v=W0zkV3GtTPA

Do it faggot.
Live stream the van pulling up. Be the hero we dont need but certainly deserve

a visit about what
>sir did you send this email
>the one titled nigger?
>yes sir
>yep
>ok

Just dont be a fag. Be professional and courteous.

Or dont idc you do you.

You're all good senpai

this

the una bomber sent a ton of mail bombs over the span of several years yet they only caught him because his brother or whatever ratted him out. proving he sent that letter is going to be impossible

She’s a big girl

sides in orbit

Worst part of this is that there are at least 7 people called Maria Lopez working for the FBI

That was before DNA, electronic letter metering, etc...

48 hours he gets flushed. He’s too much of a distraction for the “Elitists”.
Dude is rubbing everyone’s nose in “muh connections” and it’s just too much.

>her
>she

This. Hes replaced Pete Davidson in my death pool. Next week, doorknob, red tie, you know.

Did he send it to himself or did the brothers send it to him?

Badass. Fellow math fag here, which conference?

i almost guarantee this case is going to the Feds. its going to be timed just right to fuck over the Dems though.

>Mariella
Try reading.

ask her to sit her big latina ass on your face

Ah so I was right, the agencies are filled with jelly bodied fags. Huh, too easy. Shame, they won't see it coming.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|1|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 1.png (320x360, 252K)