I just want a peaceful life for me and my family. But they won't even let us have that. So we go to war

I just want a peaceful life for me and my family. But they won't even let us have that. So we go to war

Attached: 1553639463446m.jpg (785x1024, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
youtu.be/SJVAkXtG8M8
youtube.com/watch?v=06KrBVy087o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your logic is based on war equals peace

>WAR IS PEACE

Attached: terminatorofcornjpg.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

since they're trying to make Brave New World a real thing, how about we push 1984, it's a clowns world anyways :^)

THE FURNACE ROARS
WE GO TO WAR

Peace through superior firepower

>we push
who is this entity "we"?

It means being peaceful.

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

Attached: 7524A15E-56E3-4AFE-8DF6-3B8F83CCEE23.jpg (400x225, 64K)

Peace leads to bigger war

Wallpaper thread?!

You cant have peace without war.

Attached: 1553004618771.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

>So we go to war
who's "we"? your larping ass will be doing jack shit in this so-called "race war" you keep begging for. you are an out-of-shape liability with no martial arts knowledge and are a weakling. you will be relying on the strong men you roleplay ass, because you can't bring anything to the table when it comes to this "race war".
you are on the same level like all those leftists that act tough on twitter. either go lift, practice a martial art of some kind, and get a firearm, or shut your fucking trap entirely.

>wants a peaceful life for his family
>(((they))) won't let us have that
>so we must go to war to acquire peace
That was not a difficult concept to grasp.

Attached: 1544476160363.png (1540x1385, 3.01M)

us

Attached: 1549864519140.jpg (1421x682, 103K)

They want us dead. When are we going to push back? Our very existence is on the line.

Attached: 28468641_194380157996325_2509049040075140652_n.jpg (500x609, 52K)

You're the faggot from the other thread lmao you pathetic kikes will never discourage us. You know NOTHING and I mean NOTHING about ANY of us you cock hungry fucking faggot

get a life lmao

schizo. I could break you in half, you weak fuck.
go become of some value for this so-called "race war" you lust for so much instead of acting like you'd be something more than a cowering mess when it finally comes around.

Attached: asdasdasd.jpg (953x2500, 452K)

Si vis pacem para bellum.

Attached: ReichAdlerTyr.png (2048x1328, 154K)

I need the one that says something like: “no one is coming to save us, we’re on our own” or something similar

Why are you getting naked for other men you fucking faggot? You couldn't break anyone in half you gay pansy. GO fucking strip for more men, here's some dollar bills you little bitch

Attached: dancebitch.jpg (852x480, 36K)

Beautiful pic OP

appreciated, I'll buy some more whey protein with those! meanwhile you'll be doing naught for preparing to deal with immigrants!

>get called faggot
>decide to counter this by showing picture of yourself with waxed chest and women's panties

user why?

I just want my freedom of speech back

he's not getting naked for other men you retard, that's just your moronic perspective coming up with a weak-willed retort to the fact he'd fuck you up in a real quarrel

Attached: 1551995757272.png (375x424, 190K)

No, its based on righteousness, and vengeance.

our race has been at war for 40,000 years. don't get soft, faggot. killing is what we do best.

Attached: 300 this is sparta.jpg (600x302, 51K)

youtu.be/SJVAkXtG8M8

Post more aesthetic pics like that user

Weird. I thought all the Jews were cleared out of Lithuania.

the answer to 1984 is 1934

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_04.jpg (806x1024, 273K)

The Great White Gods are the ones doing this, waking us from slumber it must be so. And remember, this is but one plane of existence, there are many more where victory is total and everlasting....Read Serrano....

Every war gives way to peace so called and every peace is the dormant seed of war.

>criticize larping faggots for being liabilities in the race war they lust for
>LMAO YOU'RE A [derogatory form]
if this is your de facto response to being called out for what you are (weaklings equivalent to leftist faggots tweeting about killing nazis on twitter), then we, white people, truly are doomed.
don't ask for that race war too hard buddy, otherwise you'd have to rely on us people that can take more than a handful of immigrants with us to hell, and we're in the minority, while loud mouthed liabilities like you are in the majority.

CIA homos? anglers? fishermen? should i be thinking towards direction of crusades and lords of piscatory rings?
Keep in mind that rainbows do not forget, rainbows do not forgive, expect them. So answer the best way you can.

Attached: cia_lgbt.png (1056x816, 234K)

youtube.com/watch?v=06KrBVy087o

keep going "further beyond"
>SS3

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

the original sky kang

Attached: 1541596311766.jpg (500x425, 51K)

Peace is that small period of time where everybody sits back and reloads...

>Si vis pacem para bellum.
elementary cause and effect trap for binary beautiful minds. it's all about you.

>00
>99
>66
checked and reloaded for posterity

Attached: patrick bateman impressive.png (200x133, 42K)

What a faggot

Attached: downloadfile.gif (250x230, 916K)

checked for truth..

Attached: 1552866687850.gif (305x360, 1.03M)

I hear you man
yeah you're right, I'd be better off remaining the out of shape weakling that you are instead of preparing for the race war so that I could call anyone who stands a chance of protecting those dear to me "faggots" :)
good job, people like you is the reason why we as a race will cease to exist one day.

Attached: asdasdasdasd.jpg (440x538, 64K)

He's a faggot who likes stripping for other men. He couldn't fuck a wet paper bag up the limp wristed homo

Don't worry none of the retards posting shit like that will ever do anything. Even simple shit like growing your own food or taking night classes is revolutionary against the current system but these homo losers just play video games and watch anime. They are just larpers with no real intentions. This site makes them feel like they're part of something without actually having to do anything. In the end it's all just about memes.

All hail the saint.

Attached: 1553236649306.jpg (600x717, 47K)

Why the fuck would you strip naked for another man seriously and then ironically talk tough while standing there naked wanting him to put his cock in your mouth you flaming faggot homo

Attached: 1510599321778.jpg (600x450, 57K)

Build a compound with like minded folks, you don't have to do it alone

You're so mad bro write me another novel

Attached: ol1s5nzdam1y.png (200x200, 53K)

>implying you have a family
>implying anyone but yourself is stopping you from having one
>implying your beta ass would fight in a war
>implying you're skinny enough to take cover

saint brent the leadhearted

not mad, just wishing larping weaklings like you would stop acting like they're of any worth to the race war when it comes around, maybe you'll understand one day.

>Implying you even know 1% of me to make those assumptions, that alone proves you're ignorant

Attached: 1553556385680m.jpg (1024x715, 68K)

Sounds like a song from Mr. Bond.
Solid physique, but what makes you think the guys you're talking to aren't also getting ready?

True. I want to live in peace as well, where we care about eachother with unity.

I don't want to be invaded and degeneracy pushed on us constantly which (((they))) are causing.

I have no problem with all (((them))) only the zionist elite.

But they won't let us have peace.

I'm not the one posting half naked pics of myself on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

Attached: tenor (1).gif (244x200, 549K)

Bingo! Based and redpilled

Attached: 1553387283271.jpg (670x833, 71K)

>implying I'm wrong

You're spending the thread posting reaction pics and pretending to be tough picking "fights" if you could even call them that. Calm down, sperg.

Sanctuary. I'm listening to it right now

Attached: 1551546969605.jpg (677x907, 104K)

>what makes you think the guys you're talking to aren't also getting ready
most of these threads are usually started by larping faggots, it's annoying
and I'm not the one larping as someone who'd bring any value to the white people in the event of a race war
sorry lad, you'd be the first to die in the event of a race war; go work on yourself maybe, so that you could actually take some shitskins with you?

>manlet playing Internet Tough Guy

Attached: 1551534246185.jpg (620x387, 57K)

And yet here you are, I make actual strides in my community can you say the same thing? I doubt it. Go get your shine box

Attached: 1552539784983.gif (284x176, 466K)

It's a timeless idiom, elegantly summarizing how our nature inevitably will lead us to conflict and as such we must be prepared for it if we wish to survive.

I'm not larping, while you're the literal faggot. So theres that

>I make actual strides in my community

You're a larping fag on Jow Forums pretending to be tough.....

> Be me
> Amatueur boxer, in competition
> In shape, 75 kg, 178 cm, only muscle
> Good education, in the top schools of my country, starting soon my professional life
> Have a fiancée

> Still want a forced reemigration - and if it becomes a race war, so be it.

Does what I just said made my statement any different ? Those guys above are right.

Lets re-emigrate all these nigs/sand-people.

Attached: WhatTheySaidIsTrue.jpg (640x480, 39K)

is 190cm considered manlet tier in denmark?
>I'm not larping
yes you are lol
>while you're the literal faggot
:)

>boxer
based. keep up the good work.

you making smores or whut?

his versions of "we" is mostly him and his multiple personalities

no. nobody is fit to survive. you're with us or against us. nobody is with us. it means you're as good as chopped liver no matter how much you prepare. You're doing it wrong. You're preparing for flying by reading books about flying.

Proofs? Any proofs at all or are all Lithuanians assuming brainlets?

>t. namefag talking to himself

Prove I'm larping. I challenge you cunt

more like prove you aren't larping, retard

?
if see a piec'em of my Bell-end?
jajajaaj

You can't even keep your fights straight, moron...

Larpers wouldn't last long and they know that. You don't need to get angry at them, circumstances will do the job.

well, well well! guess what, you send your best to war "for muh 40k years" and yes you guessed it the genetic shit stays back! jajaja!

Almost same physical stats, 3kg heavier.

You're just trying to get me to post a half naked pic of myself you fucking fairy. I'm on to you

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 207K)

>Larpers wouldn't last long and they know that.
that's true, though it's annoying watching them behave like leftist faggots on twitter and basically beg for a bloodbath, when they know they'll be the liability when they get what they ask for
>You don't need to get angry at them, circumstances will do the job.
I guess, it's still disappointing

ya I can't wait to get up in your tight pink butthole, mmmh!

OH NO NO NO NO
He actually did it

it must be spreading
dutch? go fart under a blanket somewhere else

I just want to live among White people without getting genocided.

But it looks like I can't even have that.

What do you want him to dox you or something? If you are the one making claims dependent on information about yourself then you must provide that information. The question here is whether your claim actually depends on who you are. I'd say that your sentiment doesn't, but the specific wording of your OP does sort of imply that you are claiming to be someone who would be able to achieve his goals but was prevented From doing so by ((((them)))

lol
just lol dood, they won't do shite. their women, on the other hand, have cocks in those hands!

>war

but there is no battlefield

Not all of us want to live a shithole. Not all of us are under the false delusion that every culture can just co-exist...fucking idiots. Im tired of niggers who make up like 13% of the population yet accounts for over 50% of violent, then the fucking MSM trying to tell me im the fucking problem...You all fucked, when the dogs get let of the leash...I meant big time fucked...

The Black Sun aesthetic as fuck

Attached: The Black Sun.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

There is, just speak your native tongue amoung them. Their heads will explod

Attached: 1553710476518.jpg (662x646, 195K)

The battlefield will be nowhere and everywhere.

Attached: 1552013656016.jpg (960x960, 168K)

those are scared words, your war is already lost

Attached: blaXimum.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

i just speak german around spanish speakers.
a russian accent works well too; i complain that i had to learn english and spanish but if gorbachev had not been pussy and launched missiles on America, we would all be speaking russian.

The digits never lie, It is the truth in it's purest form.

Attached: 1550608774036.jpg (507x640, 680K)

i just speak german around spanish speakers.
and do we bug out?

> gets shot by a nigger because he is white