Grove street, home, at least it was before jews fucked everything up

Grove street, home, at least it was before jews fucked everything up...

Attached: descărcare.jpg (284x177, 6K)

Inb4
>All you had to do was gas the damn jews cj

Politics faggot, do you know what it is?

When in Romania, do as the Romans do

Redpills me on this no one has heard of it

>Our land has been a land of invasions. But it has never throughout its long history known an invader to reach such formidable numbers as those of the present day Jew. The invasions passed over us; the present day invaders never leave. They settle down here on our land in more unheard - of numbers than ever before and hold on like scabies to this land's body and people. When did this Jewish invasion begin? Only several thousand Jews were found around 1800 in all of the United States. In 1821, there were 120 families in Los Santos. Such late settlement on our land is due to the fact that Jews have always engaged in commerce, and commerce demands freedom and security in which to develop.

>These two conditions were lacking in the United States: on one hand the freedom to exploit American soil, thus any prospect of extended commerce, and on the other, stability, security. American land was the most insecure land in the world. The American peasant had no security of home, cattle, his labour or his crops from year to year. Our country was ravaged by invasions and served as a theatre of war for centuries, oftentimes with the aftermath of foreign domination and bloody tribute. What was Jewry to do on this land? Fight the Ballas, Aztecas, Vagos?

>The Jewish invasion began only 100 years ago. As a result of the peace of Las Colinas in 1829, freedom of commerce was granted and at the same time horizons of a more peaceful life began to appear. It was then that their invasion began, increasing year by year over our American heads, especially those of the Grove Street Families, draining us of wealth, destroying us morally and threatening us with extinction. In 1848 the American merchants and industrialists began to complain to the mayor, demanding measures be taken against Jewish merchants and be dishonest competition practised by them. Since then, the invasion has steadily increased

Attached: romaniapilled.jpg (400x400, 19K)

BASED POST BY BASED ROMANIA!

nobody cares
back to rebbit

Mult prea bazat! respect!

Attached: real nigga salute.jpg (1002x1600, 204K)

jews aren't the problem

busta!straight busta!

Isn't that GTA?

Nah, it looked better in GTA V because of the improved graphics, and the mission there that ends in that shootout was fun.

Says the jew.

Da fratele meu!

Attached: 087.gif (500x283, 997K)

oh crickey, leaffot tries to know

Attached: 1437943635611.jpg (720x602, 40K)

Official GTA rankings

1. GTA V
2. GTA 3
3. GTA 4
4. GTA SA
5. GTA VC

9001. GTA 1 and 2

Ballas are the ZOG

Vice city > some niggers in games
I've never passed through whole game since for some reason it says Mission failed when i let Nigger Diaz die

What kind of meme is that, lol?

>see Balla
>"shit, here we (((go))) again"

you are retarded

a better one than your country

Attached: nasa head chief.png (680x472, 422K)

>you are
lol you are

Attached: bimdex.jpg (284x177, 8K)

This is bait.

Just get out you absolute pleb. Looking at that list made me throw up a bit.

5 being the best and 1 being the worst?
yeah I agree

lol nice one!

Attached: democat-meme.jpg (1068x1226, 208K)

>SA #4 and not #1
You done goofed

Gta 4 was the best Serbro you're just too modest to admit it due to a Serb being the main protagonist, it was also the most depressive.

Attached: Vladish.gif (500x230, 1.14M)

lol

Sure thing shlomo

>implying gta III wasn't the best one

>triads
>mafia
>yakuza

Based

Attached: D27F8561-D56E-4A80-A7E1-0B8156E33A9B.jpg (200x251, 4K)

lol
NICE ONE...!!!

>flag

yep, it's a mutt

>New fag thinks Jow Forums stands for politics
You have to go back.

GTA 4 is what made me quit GTA.

The driving camera on PC was terrible and absolutely ruined the game for me.

The story felt rushed and ridiculous. With every new character you meet you go from a complete stranger to them trusting you with their life or killing people for them within like two missions.
The previous games had ridiculous stories also but they fit in with the quirkinesses of the game. It does not work when the game tries to be more serious and realistic.

And speaking of realistic, who actually wants to have to check their phone and email in a video game? I can do that in real life and I play video games to escape from such annoyances.

GTA 3 and Vice City were hands down the best entries. San Andreas was also great but it did not have the same magic for me anymore.

ok

Attached: image.jpg (895x633, 209K)

Attached: bait good.jpg (625x626, 33K)