How doesn't this guy freak out when he is around these mutants?

How doesn't this guy freak out when he is around these mutants?

Attached: DQEWguJWkAAWKx3.jpg (900x1200, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are meme flags obsessed with this guy and his YouTube channel?

He has a heart and empathy unlike the mutant monsters on this fucking board like you OP.

He molests these kids.

empathy probably

This is the only reason he does it he's a sick fuck.

Bullshit this guy is a sociopath

Because he's getting attention and praise.

Highly doubtful.

Almost certainly this.

Holy shit is that the ice cream kid!??

same reason girls will comment on a disfigured or retarded girls pictures saying "ur so beautiful omg" when they know its a lie.
Good goy points.

His peener is hard

explain your reasoning

Attached: 1552773552511.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

being around deformed people shouldnt "freak you out" and if it does you should practice stoicism

I can hardly stand watching them bag my groceries.

the crazy look in his eyes

Might as well be kind to them if you're not going to do the truly kind & merciful thing & put them down.
Not like it's their fucking fault. I'd be far more comfortable around things that should not be than niggers or trannies.

SCP lookin ass nigga

stfu you trannie wanker

entirely subjective.

Attached: 1552872760801.png (574x378, 212K)

why didn't they abort?

Attached: frens.gif (1200x1005, 434K)

"HEY THERE SMOOTHSKIN."

Attached: smooooooooth.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Best empathy you can give to the these freaks of nature is an early term abortion

Liberals take pride in seeing the defective, the ugly, and the evil as “cute” or “good”. This man is a role model to liberals. He is the epitome of liberal thought process.

Attached: 7CE36A1F-DB10-4D77-A5E5-FA1BC9ADB7E1.jpg (365x275, 28K)

Poor kid drove his rascal into a toxic waste container.

Attached: toxic.jpg (449x321, 36K)

you have to go back kike

I suspect this as well or he makes lots of money with this

I used to work with tards.
Feels pretty safe when walking trough the park with them because one once attacked a nigger.
Tard strenght should be used for the greater goods.

this monster is so nasty looking, fucking christ

People like that kid can help you draw closer to genuine human connection. You become self aware of human struggles - empathy, kindness all human qualities that make you feel so good when experienced.

Because he's a functional human being and your a pathetic deranged terrorist. With the least enviable so called life! Neck, rope, choke and slurp hot rot loser!

He thinks they're mutants too, he's human of course he does, but he does it to make these poor cunts feel normal for a little while.

Yeah, he might get attention for it, but rather him than some vapid instawhore.

Attached: 1466709159902.jpg (1069x906, 203K)

Never underestimate retard strength

He gets off on it

physiognomy is real

So you're saying we should weaponise the retards against the melanin menace? You Germans really impress me with your ferocity in warfare.

Fucking Kek

Some study said liberals basically have a weak sense of disgust while conservatives strong.

When I was a fetus, the doctors told my mom to abort me because they concluded there was a high likelihood that I would be disabled and incapable of taking care of myself. Thankfully my mom was and is pro-life and proceeded with the pregnancy, expecting me to be disabled at birth. It turns out they were all wrong; I'm fine. Disabled people are just as precious and unique as every other member of society and deserve to be included. Don't pick on those who are less fortunate than you. It's weak.

He's a jew. Of course he isn't going to freak out because he causes the freak outs.

Attached: cool jew.gif (800x597, 1.04M)

>Is right wing
>They were wrong
It's actually pretty amazing they can so accurately predict retardation this early in the womb!

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|16|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 16.png (320x360, 219K)

>I'd be far more comfortable around things that should not be than niggers or trannies.
>than niggers or trannies
>than
What did he mean by this?!

congratulations on your meaningless shitpost. what are you doing with your life?

Probably because this guy gets a ton of pussy from pretending like he cares about mutant people, women love that kinda shit.

>Disabled people are just as precious and unique as every other member of society and deserve to be included
You can be born without any flaws or disabilities & still have an incredibly shitty life. Absolutely no reason to sentence anyone to a life full of that kind of misery as a fucking starting point.
And there's fucking nearly EIGHT BILLION of us.
Somewhere along the line we're going to have to stop fucking pushing to preserve each & every precious individual little snowflake.
Something has got to fucking give here.

Evidence?

Nothing, because there's nothing that can be done in hell. And you're delusional if you think otherwise. Enjoy the show. Soon comes the nuclear fire act!

>Hey man, can you spare a few caps?

Should have included "THESE things that should not be". Doesn't rhyme with the rest of the song though.

ok, let's just kill people i guess?

This is what Jason Voorhees would’ve looked like nowadays had only those damned camp counselors not let him drown!

Why does he visit all these people? Do they get something from this, is he granting them some wish or something or money?

Or is he just visiting for the fame so retards on yt watch this?

Shekels. People do a lot for them. Brittany Venti had a vid about this creep ages ago, still relevant

It's just a job man.

What's his endgame?

Gotta make a choice somewhere.
Why wouldn't you start by eliminating these kinds of problems so nobody has to suffer through this kind of life anymore?

The only humane solution is euthanasia. Just let them die with dignity without having to live any longer being constantly pitied or ridiculed. Anyone against this is unironically pretty evil tbqhwyf.

subscribe to pewdiepie

he runs the most successful freak show in world history.

his videos get millions of views because he puts the abomination faces in the thumbnails. that's solid youtube money. AND he gets points from women for being "compassionate"

It's no coincidence that every single one of his videos feature the most revolting people on the planet. he is going out of his way to find more and more hideous mutants and he is making money off people looking at them. it's a sideshow.

Secretly exually abusing as many circus freaks as possible, I imagine. Almost certainly how he gets his sociopathic jollies tbqdesu.

I should start doing this. I'd look downright fuckable next to these tards.

He understands that they still have a soul.

Being retarded?

yeah, I have an involuntary revulsion

I know that that kid, for example, has done nothing wrong and has a hard life, but I have a visceral feeling of disgust just looking at him. I mean, I would be friendly as possible if I met him, but I'm afraid that my revulsion would show.

implying you woundlnt

Attached: dad.png (702x660, 665K)

Gain the mutants something from this?

they probably don't want to die despite having disabilities.

I have only watched 1-2 of his videos in their entirety. From what I have seen he seems legit. His mission statement has always been to give people with disabilities and deformities a platform where they can be seen and normalized. If he's being honest then his channel is a noble pursuit in achieving that goal.

money

I mean a lot of them are normal mentally, just fucked up physically

But he treats them like children even if they are not. Would you want to be some 20 year old guy and have some clown with a bowtie interview you and pretend how great life is?

100% pyschopath