How do you guys go on living with being blackpilled? Im so fucking despondent and apathetic about everything...

How do you guys go on living with being blackpilled? Im so fucking despondent and apathetic about everything, and I hardly enjoy much anything anymore.

Attached: artie-lange-1.jpg (800x450, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000300110001-8.pdf
youtu.be/TPdTxSNcC5Y
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>blackpilled
not a thing.
you're just a faggot.
learn to love your depression so it can leave you as well.

Could be a shill post.
Most of us are still redpilled, op.

Dive in to get out. Take a bunch of acide and listen to Alan watts lel

>he hasn't taken the honkpill yet

Wow that must feel shitty. HONK

Attached: 1551976370970.png (550x462, 541K)

I’m slowly taking the honk pill.

honk away bud, watch the circus burn and throw some pies

H O N K
O
N
K

Attached: 1553715490526.jpg (1195x3706, 711K)

Because you haven't reached the final black pill: death is the ultimate equalizer and your enemies will probably perish in artificial starfire.

Attached: 4227194-6505100731-tumbl.gif (500x300, 569K)

Did you forget to take your honkpill today user?

Attached: 1553452280764.png (1423x1566, 631K)

Did he get fucking arrested again?

Poor Artie. Sad.

honk honk

embrace the degeneracy

Attached: letthesinbegin.gif (447x251, 3.22M)

Take the spiritual pill.

If you smash a radio, the signal is still there, you are but a reciever.

Everything is relative, without a cause to fight for, your life would be meaningless.

Attached: AZpsXWR_d.jpg (640x2287, 168K)

Jesus Christ is the only answer to this evil.

no matter how shitty my life gets, it's the only life I'll ever have, so I'll fight to the end for it

The idea of spreading blackpills fuels my will to live. Try it some time nigger.

Gonna keep honking until he shows up. I might give him a honk too.

Attached: 1553557144989.png (800x800, 828K)

I need sources

Vanity. He already showed up.

the fuck is this

at some point living is just waiting to die, if you're truly blackpilled, you'll get there.

Do something you give a shit about. Get a job doing something you like or a hobby. Was depressed for 5 years stuck in a decent paying job I could give a fuck about. My girlfriend convinced me to quit and apply to jobs that I would enjoy even if it was for less pay. She still has no real idea how depressed I was. She just thinks it was stress. I used to think about suicide daily. Haven't thought about offing myself in months now.

overcoming oneself and reaching perfection is what keeps me going.

Pretty much this. Know there is no “black magic” (off limit thought/info) and that you must not kill yourself before you reach the destination. The rest is temporary pain designed to awaken you. Like a hairshirt

Attached: 272A79C5-A9C6-45AE-9AF4-CB5650587F3C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

Artie Lange has been on my death pool
list for the last 3 years now.
No matter how close he comes to the drain
he keeps avoiding it. Pissing me off

Attached: 1547373729074.jpg (962x539, 31K)

dude lmao how about taking some value-changers, specifically LSD or mushrooms?

go on, im interested

You need to stop coming to pol it makes you depressed

God and praying to be honest, the world is fucked beyong repair, only God or some ayy lmaos can save us from this teribile nightmare. The only thing you can do is just to accept this nightmare and to improve yourself.

Attached: 1439876795012.png (1348x1086, 277K)

Pretty much this. Spirituality revived my interest in living.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000300110001-8.pdf
Remote viewing was tested by the CIA in the 80's but was (discontinued) because they haven't found a way to "militarize" it. They tried to do things like view numbers behind walls through an odd form of astral projection and even tried to view past versions of Mars, and the guy doing the remote viewing said he saw a full civilization.
If you read through the reports you see they made a lot of breakthroughs in meditative states like how controlled breathing sets your heartbeat to echo in your body at a specific frequency.

>If you smash a radio, the signal is still there

Is it though?
What would Schrodinger and the Observer Effect have to say about that?

lads holy fuck.
i just remembered something. i know thsi sounds like placebo confrimation bias bullshit but it's just too real for me to just ignore.

the night before the christchurch shooting. did anyone experience any events in their life that caused you to experience and certain "hyper-clarity" about everything later? im not talking about just a small realization, i mean like, i had this extremely powerful moment of realization on the nature of myself, and there was this odd affirmation within me, telling me that tommorow i will definitely wake up without a doubt, that i need to see what will happen.
not to mention how surreal the whole shooting was and how a lot of people felt a "timeline shift"
spooky shit

Attached: wojak_worried.jpg (569x506, 44K)

interdasting, downloading gateway experience right now
I shall experiment!

Attached: 1545465292782.jpg (498x573, 49K)

Try finding a hobby, what's helping me is playing Neptunia remakes, sometimes moe is a hell of a medicine

Nice post...if it wasn't for the reaching perfection part. That's redpill; blackpill is way beyond that (nothing matters, pain as a lesson/teacher, death the reward).

What is a blackpill Incel?
The black pill is a set of beliefs that are commonly held amongst members of incel communities, such as biological determinism, fatalism and defeatism for unattractive people. Someone who believes in the black pill is "blackpilled".

i think it's hilarious how the mainstream uses the term incel. as if anyone who has taken the time to educate their self on how fucked our world is must just be mad that he can't get laid.

LOL

i get laid every day and i am extremely black pilled.

Sry was afk.

Dumping the rest

Attached: 1551048432578.png (1222x3222, 924K)

Attached: 1551048469670.png (1222x3555, 1.41M)

He does coke straight into deaths door, then enough coke to race back out before it closes.

Attached: 1551048492621.png (777x4444, 1.24M)

Attached: 1551048526790.png (1222x4777, 1.47M)

Cared enough to make a thread

I'm not sure I'm ready for this
I don't believe in voodoo shit like this

>How do you guys go on living with being blackpilled?
I used to hate this meme. I remember the first day it popped up. We received the warning: it's a psyop meme being pushed by some intelligence agency. And I still kind of hate it. It's obvious nihilism and an attempt to push attitudes about not caring whatsoever.

But a few of them are really funny and cute. Gotta hand it to the glowniggers on that front.

Attached: clownworld mecca.jpg (500x304, 235K)

>as if anyone who has taken the time to educate their self on how fucked our world is must just be mad that he can't get laid.
That's correct, but I'd like to point out you're the first one talking about incels here...

train for rahowa, it shouldn’t be more than 15 years away now

thats why you take the clownpill. blue v red, beta v alpha, blackpill v clownpill

>Is it though?
Yes it is, the radio is just a reciever tuned to a frequency. You "are" the signal, not the receiver.

Schrödinger and Observereffect don't contradict that, since the observer IS conciousness/the signal.

A better question regarding observer effect would be: is the radio even there if the signal is not?

Attached: 1551856891401m.jpg (1024x449, 100K)

Hate for the Jew keeps me going.

Take it easy, in the end it's a positive message.

Blackpill is bluepill

I'm a filthy capitalist whenever I'm sad I just buy more guns or ammo. And then when I'm really sad I go and shoot them and then I'm good for a week or two.

Attached: TA11E+RM07 GISELLE XPRODUCTS.jpg (3853x1251, 773K)

Hey wait a second, Carl Sagan said that he did not choose those 3 because he thought it might any validity but because he wasn't too found of dismissing beliefs just because they sound crazy

You simply just live. I mean honestly what are you really going to do, kill yourself? Most people won't and plenty of people misunderstand and abuse the concept of "being suicidal". What tends to happen is you just avoid associating with anyone you don't absolutely have to and that's it.

Spite, then?

*honk*

*honk honk*

*honk honk honk honk honk.....*

Attached: 1553234513676..jpg (708x467, 101K)

Alcohol and other drugs may be involved as well, but I only drink.

Throw pies at glowniggers

Attached: 1551764513271.png (720x589, 58K)

Read a history book user. Contextualize the current upheavals and struggles of the world. Understand that you have the curse of being alive at such a time, but also that you have the gift of being alive for the times that are to come. You exist and you have power.

Trust your instincts fren and fear not

Attached: 1552486907543.jpg (2192x2680, 1.39M)

What are you talking about? He has 0 power

Move to a different country, where life isn't as easy, but you can still manage to live there. Find some nice, normal people and a good wife. Move to a country like Kazakhstan, they are part asian part white so you can still create children that look like you.

Everything?

Attached: JrWlxLwIOBuj_rLft4UtDmOGqvmfuJ2OAROC_yNPQR0.jpg (1080x1350, 186K)

Isn't death being the ultimate equalizer not really blackpilled though? It sounds like more of a positive acceptance.

Not sure what you are saying.

Also don't take everything in these pics as gospel, but they are good food for thought

Attached: 1552487395571.jpg (2990x2966, 2.06M)

I believe this is clown world 2.0 ,,, the first of course being Sodom & Gomorrah (((also caused by the filthy rat JEWS)))

I wonder how many people we send to the psychiatrist each year

Freudjewloegy I meant*

>How do you guys go on living with being blackpilled?
Because you're better than it. You wouldn't be blackpilled if society didn't absolutely disgust you. That means you're better than it.
Better than most. More righteous than many.
And for that? You can be very thankful.
You could have been born a sheep.
But you weren't. Are you needed in this world of detritus?
What the fuck do you think? Buck up soldier.

Attached: 1548748901415.jpg (396x385, 27K)

They are pretty first world on certain things, You'll defenitely find a non slut wife. They have some nice beaches at the caspian sea too

Attached: Dzhasybay_beach.jpg (1600x1200, 558K)

No one gives you anything.

Freudjewlogists are gov payed dystopian pawns

See, we used to have the religion for that.
Confessing your sins to the priest or whatever you have.
Now you have to gibs shit load of money to these LGBT+ actors for basically the same shit except the psychologist will give you hedonistic hints + pills and the priest spiritual ones + dicks.

I sure prefer dicks.

What I meant was, Carl Sagan didn't give credit to those 3 things

I never do, thanks for the info user

What you mean?

Yes Carl Sagen is for NPCs, but even he admits that those 3 things need more investigation, does that clear it up?
Ofc fren.

Attached: The-Universal-One-32.jpg (1000x1000, 555K)

You're right burger

youtu.be/TPdTxSNcC5Y

Give your life to God

Attached: thevirg4chanvschadnein.png (2518x1024, 199K)

I treat myself to stuff to make me happier. Just bought a new gaming PC, and a bunch of weird booze from the Middle East that gets me drunk fast as fuck. Weed works too. God I miss coke.

honk posting is one of the few things that makes me smile these days

Attached: 1550368404561.jpg (1415x3000, 1.8M)

I had sex today and feel great. And I drank a few pints. Try it out lad.

I remember that thread

> we've finally did it r.e.d.d.i.t

Heard it on RT today.

>the wig helps

Attached: 1549437777127 (2).jpg (397x441, 43K)

checky uhhh

Attached: albert-hofmann-24.jpg (720x444, 97K)

same, but the hole of sadness never seems to fill does it... the joy of a new gun lasts about a day or two for me.

I love my race as my extended family. I love seeing white children. I love making my white community better. I love working for the betterment of my family and making more white children. I have a purpose, which is saving the white race. You need a purpose faggot.

Christ is calling you user.

Attached: 1514911886290.jpg (3680x2414, 1.71M)

Start stat maximizing and reloading. Make AP ammo for every gun you have.

Eat well
Sleep well
Physical exercise
Mental exercise
Live virtously
Seek god

For me its brap and "imagine the smell" posting.

are you a cuck?

take the targpill

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|2|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 2.png (320x360, 219K)

Vince Cable sounds like Nigel Thornberry.

whoops wrong thread my bad

Funny enough belief in God and magic might help

Try to have a decent life, improve yourself, try to be an example.

If you think to be worthless, be a volunteer, help who needs it.

Try to meet someone special, if you love someone, you will resist every day just to make her life better.

Also user, you can never know what tomorrow will bring, wait for your opportunity to change how things are and be ready to strike! It's not ended until you breath.