GUILTY

Eat shit nerds.

Attached: fatnerd.jpg (700x420, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

Attached: 66489_04_01.jpg (307x224, 23K)

cville patsy

How do you do fellow neo-nazis? Do you like my brand new NAZI flag that I bought with FBI money?

Attached: 2560px-Charlottesville_'Unite_the_Right'_Rally_(35780274914)_crop.jpg (2559x1577, 1M)

CIA nigger field trip

All of the people with the flags and Swastikas were probably agents (look at the brand new folded flags lol), but 90% of the people in the march were legit.

He is terribly out of place and an obvious plant.
>Brand new flag, just out of Amazon packaging tight folds, vs used worn flags, only creases from broad folds for home storage under bed
>Only nazi flag amongst libertarian, and much freedom flags
>Non white, clearly mixed features, short, Vs tall, clearly European genetics people
>Canvas sneakers Vs everyone else in boots

Learn to spot shills in person, learn to notice what doesn't fit in, then remove it.

What a coincidence that out of the hundreds doxxed and ruined over this event, the ONE guy with the ONLY swastika flag is still unknown after almost two years

if u look closer its actually a guy behind that guy holding the flag

The guy with glasses is the guy holding the flag retard.

t. was there

Can't someone dox that fucking glownigger already?

I bet you were, Agent Goldstein.

Yeah I was and you're a coward faggot.
Stay in your basement and never do anything.

I cant believe I didn't notice ever

Attached: 1483547033599.jpg (645x968, 47K)

again who?

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|20|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 20.png (320x360, 219K)

trust the guy in the work boots
those are his most comfortable walking shoose

Attached: soy.jpg (700x420, 28K)

Good! Fuck that kike

Attached: (((james))).jpg (1280x719, 443K)

WTF I just changed my vote to Hillary.

James Fields Jr.

JAF was just trying to get home from a fucked situation. Everything was stacked against this kid. Any one of us here who isn't a useless agoraphobic loser could end up in the same situation of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Everyone needs to be there next time. For fucks sakes the left gets an automatic pass for any transgression towards property and law enforcement.

>Boston free speech rally just a mere week after UTR 1
>30 civnats and non-whites are surrounded by hundreds of thousands of pissed off communists
>the police have to tweet to tell the crowd not to throw rocks and piss bottles at law enforcement
>somehow this is more vile than percieved ebil neo-nazis

Attached: bandstand.jpg (420x236, 32K)

Yeah that really worked out didn’t it?

Someone post the pic of the chad driving the car so we can compare.
guy looked like Tom Cruise while this nigger looking like he need a snooze

He probably fixes cars in Billybobsville and no one in his limited circle saw the photos

False flag in WV

I hope he gets death sentence.

Yeah, who could have predicted that a permitted rally would get shut down twenty minutes before it was supposed to start.
Really need to get my crystal ball calibrated.

>I still had a good time and you're still a cowardly faggot.

Jow Forums's autism was really lacking in the identity of swastika guy.

That's because he was a fed, no online footprint.

I'm sure someone knows someone who knows someone. Who knows? He probably flew in out of the country for shits and giggles.