I fucking LOVE the real Europe and I'm not ashamed to admit it

I fucking LOVE the real Europe and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Attached: eu-map.jpg (1374x1245, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnL7hRHLBeA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 15534660433827.jpg (474x417, 42K)

but your german kind destroyed it

Turkey wil soon be Europe too sweaty

no one loves you

You too, piefke.

This is the only map that matters. All other maps in this thread are literally worthless.

Attached: 989.png (1616x1000, 97K)

Spain should be deep green desu the rest is right

Fuck off OP , Romania is based

that map was made by someone with no brains. i saw instant mistakes within few seconds of looking at it.

someone that never actually researched history.

fuck off ginger

Braindead cuckold

Attached: Eat SHIT.png (1374x1245, 70K)

Attached: 1553306613481.png (986x1118, 854K)

who made this retarded map?
Croatia not only saved europe from Islam but all relevant technological inventions were Croatian.

>Fuck off OP , Romania is full of gypsies

we know

Yeah just sell us all to the turks, nice to know you aryan cuck I'm glad of your current state cuck, all you ever did was ruin everything.

just look at his flag. either a kike or shitskin or just onions

What do you have against Bulgaria?

Attached: 1553466043382.jpg (1374x1245, 665K)

Attached: 1553702795994.png (1374x1245, 70K)

Attached: Europe map.jpg (1374x1245, 274K)

ruski pig dick sucking gypsies
fuck you

esti o pula proasta. tigan shitskin ce esti! parosul pulei

>just look at his flag

Attached: 1511329404499.png (370x367, 24K)

I was just asking Muhammad, chill out.

Fuck off Gypsy before I force you off the land.

How do they calculate Russia if most of their land is in Asia?

>Being Romanian patriot from Murica

You cant even spell gramatically correct in romanian, I hope Trump throw your gypsie ass in Mexico

Couldn't catch what you're saying - you must be talking and at the same time sucking on one of the immigrant cocks in your area.

>calling me muhammad
>has flag of the country that started all this immigration shit
kys

>being triggered that a romanian hate multi-kulti shithole
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnL7hRHLBeA

Tesla was serbian though.

Attached: 1552342691349.png (1374x1245, 67K)

most of their population lives in or near europe
which doesent actually help because they get cucked by caucasians and other moslem shit

Love you too Hans

Attached: 1542573489187.jpg (1374x1245, 927K)

stfu you are litteral turk roach rape babies with gypsie admixture who suck that juicy ruski pig shaft

the most important human invention was the necktie either way

Hey man, if it means anything, I went to Sofia a couple of years ago and had a fuckin blast. Was treated nicely and men there still act like men, which is more than I can say for the rest of Europe I visited.

and its Croatian

Name one croatian that invented anything. And you defended europe against turks so hard they made it all the way to vienna. Get your head out of your ass hrvoje, you aint shit and you never were fkn catholic serb

>serbia red

What is Nikola Tesla

Splićo!!!!

you're in the same trash bin as us so stfu janez

based aggressive deutschlandbro

Attached: 1540970133242.png (466x512, 124K)

mostly B.S, 80% of Russian citizens declare they are of European origin ( slavs), in reality half of them are finno-ugrics, or some mix of mongoloid populations and finno-ugrics.
I can say that Slavs in Russia account for 50% at most.

honk

We have our humble share of contributions too. As poor as we are, I would rather be born and live here than in the Islam infested, cucked beyond repair shithole called England.

>serbia is bosnia

Attached: 1511197264264.png (518x500, 133K)

>implying tesla shared their retarded subhuman world vision

The truth hurts doesnt it ante?

we cucked them so hard they had to go through hungary
and even there the croats did the best job
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
have fun with the inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Croatian_inventions_and_discoveries

nah not really unless you really care about these things

I made an update.
Actually I dont even care about le 56% rusky-moldavian face. Moldovians who are romanians aleady came to fatherland, rest of them can leech in their soviet shithole with their "moldavian nationalism" licking ruskie asses.

Attached: Europe map.jpg (1374x1245, 270K)

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah im actually laughing because i can see the anger and hate and saltiness in your reply. I dont need to type gramatically correct, all it matters is that you understood the text... pizda proasta ))))

most romanians are shitskins with hairy hands hahahahahahahahahah

so,we are all mixed right?whats the point of nationalism then

At least they're not getting bred by the slav the slav literally raped you out of existence and left your whole country gaped that's why you're such major cucks nowadays.

Ubermenschen map

No they don't lmao. Imagine projecting that hard.

Attached: 3351.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>Being patriot
>can't spell correctly in native language

Why are you better than gypsies and hungarians who don't know romanian language more than few swearings?
No, you aren't. Next

>>serbia red
Want me to prove to you you're a braindead mutt right now? Why don't you actually try studying a map and learn how to tell which countries are which?

Lol the russian mongols literally fucked you in the ass while you tried to take them by surprise then went into your defeated country and raped and bred everything in sight leaving you ruined cucks.

Hey frens. Let me help you turn that little teddy bear shaped island red.
>Germans are always the problem. You are a russian rape baby. Your greatest leader wasn't even born of you. You are souless chinese like automotons, who exist only to serve an external master.
>You think you're powerful but you are being directed by those who would revel in your destruction. You are a proxy for their actions and you, the german automoton will be left once more to shoulder all of the blame.
>You will never be great again. Your children will know nothing but shame for existing. And eventually automoton you will be replaced by the people your masters let in.
Turn it red hanz. Turn it red.

Attached: 1553582989812.jpg (1205x2048, 562K)

look at moscow and st petersburg
you will be lucky if you find 1in10 non shitskin face
also chechnya kruto closet ruski fag

If you shave your hands then you are 50% more into homosexuality, plus your pale smoothskin it's a sign of femeninity and you will be a good trap for niggers arround your neighbourhood

cockroach germony

You certainly are as hopelessly dumb as you've appeared in your previous post. It must be an irreparable outcome from the endless ingestion of all that immigrant semen. You're an accomplished faggot and champion of cuckery.

You "love" France and you hate Switzerland. What a faggot

Because we are all mixed by different amounts retard

I'm in a good mood now

Attached: 1553717709390.png (1374x1245, 70K)

>gypsy hating all "law and order" abiding countries where he can't steal shiny objects without repercussions

like pottery

Attached: human crows.jpg (817x859, 115K)

Haplogroups are babbys first genetics. They about for less than 1% of your dna.

Attached: 123144.jpg (683x681, 105K)

holy shit look at these shitskin flags getting mad at me
you should fucking kill yourselfs immediately
Germany fought against the whole world and if it wasnt for churchill you would be gassed by now, niggers
also don't talk shit about germany, one state has a better economy than your shithole, your women work as filfthy hookers in our bordels and your men are just throwaway Mindestlohn Gastarbeiter

Attached: 1553680782850.png (1374x1245, 69K)

>amerimutt education
I hate them for lack of freedom o speech , and political corectness (West)

For East part is a along bloodly history

blue eyes/blonde hair/white skin will unite, th rest wont get along.

Fuck your ecenomy you cucked piece of shit, you live in fear you're scared to even walk by shitskins that cuck you, you're affraid to stare their way in your own country, you've literally been fucked into a slav, you're also the ugliest kind of shits in Europe, no wonder the shitskins that fuck and breed with your women didn't breed you into niggers yet, they're too fucking ugly.

Hohol refugee detected.

Attached: 1535034749970.jpg (400x400, 30K)

It's because blue eyes blonde hair women keep craving darker white cock, pale frail blonde cucks will try to rebel against ''their'' womens desires again once we kill all non whites.

Attached: 1544250687714.png (948x1180, 193K)

Also I fixed Europe.

Attached: Europe fixed 4ever.png (2988x2187, 561K)

Shouldn't you go out and pick your German woman from the neighboring house, where she is regularly gangbanged by the Muslim immigrants who recently moved in your area? Or maybe you are wanking off at the idea that her orifices are being ravaged with her absolute consent. Heard that's what Germans are into these days.

>projecting his butthurt on me
lmao who you calling ugly you fucking rape babie?
theres litteraly no differnce between you and the roaches that raped you for centurys black hair, black eyes, shitskin, hairy, sweaty and ugly
also don't forget to check out german hooker sites i am sure you will find your sister andreea that earns some coins and sends them back you because your father isn't capable of sustaining his family

Nice delusions.

Don't mind him, he's a mexishit immigrant slobbering on blonde roasties

Attached: blondes memeryan race.jpg (3000x2000, 1.41M)

t. butthurt serb

It owned half of Europe for some 200 years.

Hohol with such likings would look for refuge in the West, not in Russia. I'm a pro-european Russian.

cucked and faggotpilled

>calling fratele nostru Cabral a Nigger
Not based

Attached: ai de grija spalacitule.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Decent map, desu senpai.

This.

Attached: 1553717306527.jpg (1374x1245, 376K)

Attached: 1553466043382.png (1374x1245, 71K)

like i said, shitskin niggerfaggots

He's a full time degenerate with his TV entertainment at the begining of 2000s promoting sluts and faggots

>amerimutt education

I'm Lithuanian diaspora, Nicolescu. One of you fucking wagon niggers stole my knife when I was 8. I'll never forgive you

Attached: 489.jpg (1024x998, 88K)

You're fucking ugly and deformed looking due to being raped and bred by drunk slavs and mongols and your woMEN look like men.

Attached: 10inGERMani.jpg (200x252, 9K)

France? They make good wine and cheese. What am I missing

Well that's been our television since forever man Cabral is just another slave.

I'd actually actually support Russia in the EU. For all the fear mongering, we're not that different, i don't think your president is a monster or you are automatically my enemy.
With Russian cooperation that kind of union would produce one of the most powerful entities to ever exist. Plus we'd get all those Russian nukes to launch at the Chinese, and a large buffer to protect the core Europe and Moscow from them.

Attached: 1539589040687.jpg (750x790, 103K)

Attached: templ8.jpg (1374x1245, 214K)